Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:36 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Arabia29
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Dark-f18
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Mermai22
3 more of Trueflight
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:39 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Magica54
Trueflight
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptySun May 19, 2019 7:10 am

Wow! I love everyone's dolls, but especially the Modified Maleens!

Some more canon dudes... I wish this maker had an option for curly and/or long hair...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Mend

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Dart

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Kure

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Chad

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Zhs

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptySun May 19, 2019 9:54 am

Your last Arrowflame looks pensive ... almost sad. And very young! Reminds me of Ember's coming of age. I lke her 'out of line' bond beast - clouded leopards are awesome!

And now for some rarely seen canon girls! Love what I see, Prism!

I was puzzled to see Crescent in wine red, brownish and grey hues ... wasn't she always violet-purple and blueish teal? *chuckles* At this point I realized that I consider Foxeye#s coloring as canon - and that the original HY colors are open for interpretation! You did well doing it your way, Prism. Of course she got Strongbow's aubern-brown hair. Smile Wine red and grey on Magical Elf make - with a somewhat too long and delicate loincloth. ^^ Very elfquesty and leather-like look on Pretty Pixie - my favorite version! Fierce and furry as a Viking ... cute and closer to the violet hue on Disney Pixie ... defiant and strangely fitting as Angel. Last not least a soulful portrait - drawing attention to lovely purple eyes.

I like your variant design for Maleen. The mini skirt or short dresses suit her well. Of course each one comes with her trademark ponytail. And I see this certain smirk and inviting look in almost each doll.
Pretty Pixie - what a temptress. Disney Pixie cutie pie - with some spice. A (not so) innocent mermaid. Gorgeoous Viking version - surprisingly well working! Cool LotRs lady!
You have a thing with this Harley maker, Prism - you've nailed her! Sweet and alluring in Moana style. Last not least Dark Fairy ... softer and smoother as usual yet true to herself. I like the playfully braided hairstyle. One of my favorites.
More Maleen ... typical look and attitude in a modern style ... very appropriate in the burning waste ... and haughty "on ice".

What a pleasant surprise to meet Trueflight! The Harley maker defines her look: Strongbow's auburn-brown tresses again ... brown for her outfit ... and the high leggings we also know from her son.
Simple and effective on Viking ... lovely and more artfully designed on Magical Elf ... and a cool Pretty PÜixie - once again with your laboriously built bow ... and cute again on Disney Pixie.
Mysterious in a spellbound night, einvisioning the Palace ... pensive and dreamy as beautiful Dark Fairy version ... and a wary mermaid with a selfmade bow.
Last not least a classic Magical Elf design as an archer as she should be. Her green eyes are a harmonic eye catcher. ^^

You are back with more boys, Leanan! bounce The missing variety of the maker gives you a hard time to make them recognizable ... but you'vemanaged well!
The charmer in light brown and green identifies by his golden "locks" and brown skin - and by his facial expression! Mender is accompanied by his lifemate Dart, typically in red and with a sorta unruly hairdo. I like that they com FQ style and colors.
The irritated guy in black and grey with "feathery" white boots must be Voll! Someone has ruined his head dress? ^^
Took me some thinking to identify the last one. A friendly blonde dude in brown and tan with blue accents - my bet is on Woodlock! glad to see this old and rarely dolled father of three.
Last not least ... brown, dark hair, black-blue and green scratch - once again ist face the seriaous, timid expression that told me Zhantee Exclamation before I remembered this outfit.

You have a talent to nail mood and expression, Leanan. Have I figured it out?
btw: Have you seen Rayek after his visit at the barber's? ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sun May 19, 2019 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptySun May 19, 2019 11:11 am

Embala wrote:

You have a thing with this Harley maker, Leanan - you've nailed her!

I think you mean Prism Wink

Gah! I knew I forgot something important! I saw your edited Rayek - perfect! Thank you!

As to these new ones, you got three right! The other two are not Voll and Woodlock. Razz

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptySun May 19, 2019 3:32 pm

I'm notorious with name mash-ups ... Rolling Eyes Thanks for pointing it out, Leanan. Fixed the mistake.

Three out of five - not too bad. At least it proves that I havn't looked up the file names. ^^
I wasn't sure about Lord Voll and Woodlock ... because they didn't make it even close to FQ. On the other side - it would fit them. Let's think again ...  scratch

The guy in black with white heir  and angry mood ... *skips clothing and hairstyle due to maker deficits*  ... white hair must be a reliable hint. I cannot see Skywise in him - no way. Fair hair ... angry ... FQ - there's one possibility left: Sust? (cannot recall his outfit and color scheme)

Blonde, bar chest, big boots ... I exclude Treestump. And I cannot see Cutter in this guy [yeees... considering the maker options it would fit for him, too). Leaves one I constantly forget: Cutlet?

*bet with myself: I'm wrong and they ARE Skywise and Cutter*  Cutter Cool  Skywise Wink

I'm glad you approve Rayek's dye-job. He asked for golden contact lenses, too. ^^ I'm always ready to help with color changes and other minor edits, Leanan, as long as the base allows a decent success.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 10:15 am

White hair is not Sust... and I'm not making final quest outfits only. Wink

Blond is indeed Cutlet, also known as Chad Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 2:42 pm

I was thinking the white haired one was Lord Voll

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 5:00 pm

Not only, Leanan ... but often! ^^

This expression ... the resentful mouth - finally I've discovered something that truely rings a bell. Kureel!

... and that's my last guess on this guy! Next time I''ll cheat. ^^

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 6:04 am

Yes, it's Kureel! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 10:44 am

More elf dudes...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Wood

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Win

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Voll

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Wind

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Teir2

Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 8:12 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Arabia32
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Elven-34
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Sci-fi22
Modified version of Dewshine
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 8:15 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Magica55
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Pretty31
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Pixie_28
modified Dewshine
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 8:02 am

I see you've made the guy I've insisted on last time, Leanan Very Happy ... and this time Woodlock shows properly and without any doubt. If there would be any uncertainty the skin tan would identify him. Did it in Wing's case for me and "the other Suntop" also helped - only later I've remembered his HY outfit. Windkin was an easy catch ^^ at first sight. I like how you've shown his locks. I was wondering about the last guy - likely another FQ color scheme. Tanned skin and hair-do, especially the braid, leads me to Teir.
Another Glider in black and withe, blue accents ... and serious, not angry. I'll go for Lord Voll again - missing the strands alongside his face, tho. Not sure about him again ...
Very sure about your skills to use this maker best as possible, Leanan - wouldn't have expected to see so many boys showing up! Treats Very Happy

Back to canon again, Prism. Dewshine You've made darling Dewshine so well! Fighting if necessary ... a beauty ... cheerful and sooo perfect looking on SciFi maker ... a lovely Magical Elf ... perfect with her feather collar - kudos for the extra effort ...  and sweet with feathers again.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 9:43 am

You guessed them all correctly, Embala! cheers You're right about the strands in Voll's hair... my source image happened to be one where they don't show. Embarassed

Prism, I love all the Dewshines! My favorite is the middle one in the second post - such pretty feathers!

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 9:48 am

Love all new new guys, Leanan!!! Dewshine looks amazing, Prism! My fave is the pixie one!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 11:10 am

Thanks, katcombs! Very Happy

More guys... second-to-last one needs blue-black hair, and the last one needs purple-black hair... can you help me again, Embala?

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 1chot

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Dre

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Aurek

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Kimo

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Ahn

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 1:49 pm

Already love what I see! Very Happy Quick guess ...

First one tells me he's a Go-Back - and a riddle for now.
Second riddle ... no -wait ... he's singing to me. ^^ There's a headband missing - Dre-Ahn? Wink
Third - I welcome Aurek the way I LOVE to see him ... complete with the Egg! Very Happy
Forth - Kimo Kimo - even with the wrong hair color an easy catch! ^^
Fifth ... another riddle.Rolling Eyes Colors should be identifying - I'll figure out.

I'll happily open the barber shop as soon as I've identified the last one, Leanan.

Last edited by Embala on Thu May 30, 2019 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 6:23 am

Yes, those are Dre-Ahn, Aurek and Kimo! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 6:55 am

I'm lost ... #1 does not look like Skot at all (and not like Scouter or Pool) ... That's all I can think of. He's pictured so detailed and characteristic - pretty sure it will be a Duh! once I know. IS he a Go-Back? Named? FQ costume? (because older ones I tend to recall easier) ... any hint you want to give, Leanan?
#2 ... Rolling Eyes PURPLE-black hair and colorful and a Sunvillager - who else than Ahnshen! Really should have remembered - and recognized! - this one!

*needs to open the barber shop soon*

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 9:44 am

Yes, he is a Go-Back, a named one, and not in FQ costume. Need more hints?

And correct! That is Ahnshen! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 3:24 pm

Yif! ... without his trademark hat XD ... and yes, this is totally his expression and style. My special friend. I love you
*chuckles* He shows how long his sword should be. ^^

Here you go, Leanan Very Happy

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Kimo_b10 Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Ahnshe10

Waiiiit ... there is another possible elf  with an even more likely grin like this - and we don't know enough about Yif. *goes and looks it up*(and Yif would need more fur and warmer clothing in general)
Yes, looks very much like Chot! Must be Chot. Even less understandable that I've forgaotten about him. ... I start to forget about EQ Sad

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 5:28 am

Thank you! Kimo and Ahnshen look great!

And yes, that one is Chot. Razz

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 6:43 am

One is glad to be of service. ^^

Hinestly, I love to play! It's a nice finger practice. And I'm glad to make the chars look more like you've envisoned them, Leanan. Very Happy

Tricky Chot Chot

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 12:33 pm

More dudes...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Pool

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Sust

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Scorch

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Cosm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Kull

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next