Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:35 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Polyne14
New one
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 6:44 pm

Hurrah for this thread! I love doing this as I CANNOT draw! Crying or Very sad Here's one I did last year. This is "Briar".Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Briar_10

Last edited by Thorn on Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 7:23 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Green_10

No name for her, yet.
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 7:27 pm

"Briar", again.Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Briar_13
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 1:21 pm

Welcome to the EQ Dollers, Thorn! Very Happy
Briar turned out great! Very catchy design - braided red mane, dark eyes, green duds with a touch of yellow/gold. And she likes a headband and adornements in green and gold. A friendly huntress judging from her look.
Interesting Green Spirit! Blending with the forests or green ponds and glowing at the same time. Even the pale yellow clothing reminds of bioluminiscense. How about Phylla as her name (leaf or herb)?

There's a lot to catch up with. I've seen your variant sets of human EQ girls with joy, Leanan. You've left us an awesome gift to look at during the holidays.
They show beautifully elegant on the goddess maker  ... and surprisingly true to their EQ look. Soft flowing leathers for Nonna ... and I love her braids! Shuna wears a more elegant style as usual - it suits her! I get used to see Shuna as a huntress. That's so Lady Venovel! Hairdo and expression are spot on. The silvery adornements are just her fashion sense and the snake is a perfect addtion. Shenshen is always a surprise ... her fashion varies but she always stays her very self! Jink has decided to go without clothing this time. ^^ Fits!
The Roman style has a very diffentent vibe but you make the girls look right. I like that you ave chosen different hues of brown for Nonna and went with soft redbrown locks. I was puzzled by Shuna in green ... until I've remembered her green Velvet dress. Smile Awesome choice, Leanan! Dear young Elmy - you've completedher blue and white dress as always with her buttons nacklace. and her expression is so innocent. Very Happy Venovel in green silk as it should be and an amazing Shenshen.
No spam, Leanan - entertainment! ^^ The Dark Fairy version was unexpected - makes for cute and delicate results, tho. A bery young Nonna eying Adar. A teenage Shuna in her pretty green gown as it could have been. Dreamy Elmy in magical light with her colorful button necklace. A delicate seductive Winnowill ... the "broken" rose is a nice touch. Lovely Shenshen. WOW for Jink and her red bikin!
Last not least an Epic Angel collection. Wink Nonna, the Symbol maker, complete with with examples of her art. Shuna as a fierce huntress. Little Elmy running away in the night. Wonderfully evil Winnowill with more twisted creatures. Shenshen shines where she loves. And then there is Jink - back in her violet duds.

(more comments later)

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 7:05 pm

It's always a treat to (re)visit your tiny wonders, Kat. Like You've added all the PixelCalendar sprites. Very Happy Right. They belong here! The group shot turned out amazing! Do you consider to make more of them? There are other centerfolds ... ^^
Pretty kitty, pretty kitty  *pets and scratches* ... love the new collection. It's great to see them all together - points out the differencies. Marcus is outstanding ... and Farjumper my absolute favorite!
I remember Dasher ... I connect it with one of the "tribe completions" you've developed. A girl I remember as "Savannah" - Duskbite's sister? We were talking and I've mentioned a "sandcat" for her ... and you came up with Dasher. Guess so ... there were so many new ones showing up.

I really like your new human girl, Prism. The first on reminds me of a rough draft ... the initial idea. Pretty but ... unfinished. Too clean and to "odern" for a girl from Olbar's tribe. But she has everything that defines her look: soft brown skin, reddish brown hair with "nests" on top, leather duds in two tones ... and rich adornements. The way you've added the "hair nests" are the cherry on the cake! That's how I'll keep her in mind.
This design is beautifully redone on the cute Pixie maker. Your use of accessories rounds it nicely. Amazing Viking version. Reminds me of a better dressed Selah. Very sweet and surprisingly fitting remake on the Mermaid maker.
Dinogeddon girl must be be Bone woman's apprentice! *chuckles* Awesome work, Prism. Like Kudos for the hair nests. Beautiful protraits - an illustration of your character descrbtion: awestruck, slightly hesitant and young. I love the nose rings. Creative use of drop-ins to redesign her on the Moana maker  - well captured!
I've noticed the girl is still unnamed, Prism. May I suggest Thuja for her?

Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 7:13 pm

Thank you for the compliments, Embala! I like "Phylla"! Yes, Briar is a huntress. She has a twin brother, "Burr". Her father is chief of their tribe. Nomadic like some American Indian tribes, and their clothing closely resembles that with hints of elfin style mixed in. They ride horses that are more refined than Wendy's "no-humps". Briar's horse is named "Fleetfoot". Her father's name is "Heavy-Tred", so husky, like Treestump. Her mother is "Spinner", a weaver. Her two boon companions are "Twilight" the Healer, and "Goldleaf" the metal forger.

Spinner
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Spinne10

Twilight
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Twilig10

Goldleaf
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Goldle10
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 10:34 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Dark-f28
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Pixie_43
2 more
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 10:48 pm

Rime and Woodfrost, sisters. They don't always get along. They live where there are long winters, much like Siberia.

Rime Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Elf_ri10

Woodfrost Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Elf_wo10
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 7:30 am

Love all Thorn's new elves and Prism's new human.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 11:51 am

Hey Thorn, you showed such a cool dollmaker, that I had to try it on my Yeee. It is not totally her, but near and one eye is grey with sea-green. She is underwater with some bioluminescent thingies around her.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Yeeeel10

Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 10:12 pm

How beautiful, Yeee! Isn't this dollmaker fun?! I have been having the best time with it!
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 10:20 pm

These three Elf females are members of Rime and Woodfrost's tribe. The first is named "Iceheart", and she is a cool, calculating female. "Frosttrailer" is one of the tribe's hunters. She can track her prey in the worst of snowstorms. "Bitterwind" has had a rough life from the time she was born. An orphan, she has a hard time finding happiness in much of anything.

Iceheart.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Elf_ic11

Frosttrailer.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Elf_fr11

Bitterwind.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Elf_bi11
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 10:23 pm

Rime after a particularly ugly fight with her sister, Woodfrost.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Elf_an10
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 2:48 am

Thanx Thorn. Yes, it`s nice. But I am more a fan of the harpy maker from doll divine. Smile I like the harpy elves, Embala invented with this maker.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 10:19 am

katcombs, I love all the tiny elves and the cats!

Prism, great work on the new human!

Thorn, welcome to the thread! I like your characters - their looks and stories both!

Yeee, nice one of your elf-self!

Embala, thanks again for the detailed feedback!

Last edited by Leanan on Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 10:29 am

Guess what? More humans! Razz

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Velnon

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Velshu

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Velel

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Velven

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Velshen

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Veljin

Made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/velvet-fashion.php

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 5:32 pm

Thanx, Leanan. Very Happy

Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 9:38 pm

Thank you, Leanan.
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:09 pm

Cousins: Nightwhisper and Dark Pearl. Nightwhisper only *sends* like Strong Bow.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Elf_ni10

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Elf_da10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:47 pm

You have a whole tribe, Thorn! Surprised Lots of beautiful interesting girls. I love you
I like Spinner's casual yet characteristic hair style. Endearing golden eyes. Friendly colors for a good-natured elf. Twilight has a touch of Winnowill ... just enough to make her mysterious. With this look she'd likely one of my favorites in your tribes. Goldleaf must be a fun elf! Eyes and the smirk identify her as a mischievous one. And she got a special telent - good for pretties and weapons. Telling names for them - describtive and elfquesty.
Two "frosty" ladies ... similar at first sight but definitely different at second glance. Rime has soft curves - locks, waves, round eyes. A sensitive one, connected to the green living things. The green jewels suits her perfectly. Woodfrost has a cooler, more practical vibe. Colors of bark, snow, dead leaves and pale berries. Grey eyes with fresty eyeshadow - icy. I see she can makemake her sister cry. Sad and beautiful variation of Rime's portrait, Throrn!
Iceheart's expression suits her cool, calculating nature. I like that she is not a "Snowqueen" or Winnowill type. The teal eyes are her most outstanding attribute. Aquamarine eyes, light blue hair, pale teint ... Frosttrailer is another one to capture my attention. Not least because of her hunting skills! Bitterwind! I've fallen in love with this one!
Two more - the cousins share the general hair style and a preference for pearl strands. I like Nightwhisper's beryy colors and that you've illustrated her sending powers by glowing sparkles. I love that Dark Pearl's face stayed bare of jewelry and other adornements. The frame of the hair and the unusual eyebrows point out her intense pearl eyes. This effect is even enhances by the moon halo.
Awesome character designs, Thorn. Like Now we'd need a GOOD male portrait maker for the guys! ^^

Yeee got infected! ^^ Yeee Cyan in the dark depths of her ocean realm. Well captured! Missing her heterochromic eyes, tho. I love the bioluminescent thingies surrounding her!

More of "Thuja" ... she looks anxious on the Dark Fairy maker, Prism. Lost in the woods - fearing the realm of the wild beasts and spirits. Fitting hairdo and nicely decorated top.
And you've made a refined Pixie version Smile ... closer to the "Bone Woman apprentice" style. I like bothe - casual duds and zeremonial dress up. ^^

You've rediscovered the Velvet maker, Leanan! Very Happy Awesome look!
Soft browns for Nonna - so easy to imagine her as a young girl courted by Adar. Shua would have looked great as a teenager in her festive velvet dress. Sweet Elmy got an adult gown, too - still innocent and with her trademark necklace. I love you The Lady Venovel - seductive and scheming. The bodice is a fitting solution for the original embroidery. Shenshen turned a a bit too dark on my screen - I love to see her with green eyes. Very Happy Well chosen outfit. Last not least Jink - she turned out fab in her usual violet-blue outfit and glorious white mane.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Nightwhisper and Dark Pearl are very beautiful!

Thanks again, Embala!

I have more...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Hashun

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Haven

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Hajin

Made with: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=haunted-portrait-creator

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Xmasnon

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Xmasel2

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Xmasven

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Xmashen

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Xmasjin

Made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/christmas.php

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:53 pm

Love all the new dollz!! I put the new demons up for adoption, but I'm almost to the point I'll probably take them down and just start making them.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 11:15 am

Thanks Embala. And Thuja's good for the human
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:46 pm

katcombs wrote:
I put the new demons up for adoption, but I'm almost to the point I'll probably take them down and just start making them.
Very Happy In this case, Kat ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Angelo52 Maerc, my Creamcake ^^

You're welcome, Prism! Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next