Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:39 pm

EEK!! Maerc turned out so cute!!! Definitely her mother's daughter Very Happy

Now that Pearl isn't being such a pain in the tush, here's some new of her. Tried to make her look as evil as she is, but she always ends up looking so darling. Tried to start her and the 3 girls in sprite form, but no luck yet. 

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Pearl-10
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Pearl-10
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Pearl-11Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Pearl-12

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 7:18 pm

Think I finally got the evil look I was looking for.
https://www.dolldivine.com/mega-anime-avatar-creator.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Pearl-11

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:33 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Kat-s145Pearl

The triplets are being a pain to sprite, sigh... I'll try them and the unicat humans again when I get more time.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 7:33 pm

New makers - new possibilities - new pretties! Very Happy Great job with the new portraits, Leanan. The green high-necked dress suits Shuna. Gorgeous Winnowill - absolutely fitting mood and style! I like Jink's intense eyes. The red dress looks like something She's choose. It's a pitty that you couldn't find Nonna, Shenshen and Elmy. O.O No chance to see them at all? Or - maybe Tingeh?
The "Christmas girls" are complete again. Like They turned out very cute. Young Nonna is such a durling. Elmy is as perfect as she can be and complete with her button necklace as always. Venovel is such a little beast XD ... Shenshen her kind self ... and Jink a tad too innocent looking. ^^ I like your choice of background decoration for each character, Leanan.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Angelo53 Pintac, my Catnip ^^

Made my day when you've taken my funny names to create their true demon names, Kat!

You've taken Pearl home, Kat! Very Happy I like her - good or evil. ^^ *seriously considered to ask for her - but I'd do not much with her either* I'm glad she is back!
The Haunted maker is great for her ... imagine her sitting on a rock in front of a cliff. Her portrait turned out appropriately evil, Kat - and beautiful! I like her beautiful - a mask hiding her dangerous nature. A White lady outside the waters ...maybe she can? I love her Magical elf style, especially the shiny mertail you've made her.
And there it is - her EVIL face! It's strange - her hair looks most scary for me. XD I like the bit of color you've added.
Precious tiny Pearl - so true to her name!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:13 pm

Pintac is so adorable!! The way you did her helps with her sprite design... that's the main thing been holding me back... now I just need to find time to make her.

I just couldn't shake Pearl... she kept coming back to me. I've got so many good elves, need a few bad. Love the comments on the ones I've made.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 10:21 pm

I owe you one more, Kat ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Angelo54 Ytnim, the other Minty ^^

... not sure about her true look so some details are free interpretation.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 10:17 am

Ytnim's outfit is definitely open, I wasn't too sure what to put her in. She turned out beautifully.

Over on toyhouse I posted large versions of all three of the girls, mainly so you can see their tails. Also posted a big version of Flora, but she's part of the dollhouse thread. These three I can see living in Dreamworld or ElfQuest, since they're all three halfbreeds Very Happy

I'll probably go through the next few days posting bigger posed IMVU pics on TH... I can't do the transparent backgrounds anymore, but at least they're big.

@Embala If you want to see specific elves or any of the characters let me know, I'll update their 3D pic Smile

Last edited by katcombs on Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 11:42 am

Pearl is deliciously scary! *loves*

Great dolls, Embala!

The haunted portrait maker is too civilized for Nonna & co... and no necklace for Elmy.

More humans...

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Swnon

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Swshun

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Swven

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Swshen

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Swjin

Made with:https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/scifi-warrior.php

Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 1:01 pm

Start of a tribe of tattooed elves. Wish there was as nice a dollmaker for males. But, here are the females.

Birdsong. Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Elf_bi13

Guiding Star.Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Elf_gu10
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 1:05 pm

Gentlevine. Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Elf_ge10

Moontreader. Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Elf_mo10
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Sweetbud. Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Elf_sw10

Evergreen. Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Elf_ev10
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 1:08 pm

Lightfoot. Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Elf_li10

Eventide. Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Elf_ev11
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 6:11 pm

Hey , they could be harpy-elves! Btw the harpy maker from doll divine has males, sadly it has no elf ears.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 7:20 pm

Hah, I just found the MH Avatar: Monster high Avatar, fitting for  Elves and harpy design .  It is from doll divine. Sadly there are no long hair for the man. So Soaron just had a hair cut.  Laughing
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Soaron10

Edit: And of course Harpy Aneret flys by too:
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Aneret10
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 4:53 pm

Just adore the new humans posted and elves!! That Monster High avatar maker was a pain when I tried it a while back... i made my girl, then my whole screen reloaded, ack! 

The new 3D pics so far...
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Guin10Guin

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Feral10 "Feral" in an alternate outfit

Edit: Oops, missed the best one, Tangle
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Tangle10

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 6:36 pm

Oha, that s bad luck. It didn`t happen to me, I like that Avatar maker. Yeee looks more like an Elfquest elf with this maker than with the others.
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Yeee_m10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 10:25 pm

Thanks, Leanan! Very Happy Kat has now posted her original desings of the demon girls on the Dollhouse.
Awww... no Elmy necklace. *pout* I get the "too civilized" point. How about Tingeh? Or - a try on Gifa? ^^ Maybe a free interpretation of Shenshen?
The Sci-Fi Warrior maker is great for more humans. Smile Nonna as the normal working girl - Shuna as the firce warrior - Venovel as the approbriate evil ruler. Her dress looks surprisingly true the the original one. Shenshen is our young hero ... and Jink the arcaneundercover agent. ^^ I love how your favorite quintet turned out.

Wonderful elfin portraits, Thorn. Expressive and memorable looks. Unique "speaking" names.
Birdsongs has a calm and matured vibe. Her look reminds me of a medival bard.
Guiding Star is a dark beauty. The blue represents the nicht sky - the white tresses "frame" the star. Sun and moon in the earring illustrate her name.
Gentlevine is youuthful and nature loving. Her locks fall in vines, complemented by true green. Even the tattoos give the impression of vines.
Another dark beauty- mysterious and glowing. The tattos draw the moon crescents again and again. The glowing earrings represent ful moons. I love how the forehead tattoo complements the moon silhuette in the backgtround.
Sweetbud looks true to her name. Even the eyes and her lips seem to be rosebuds.
Evergreen - a strong wise elder. I like how earring and strap buttons match her green bright eyes.
Lightfoot's orderly braided tresses and the mantle make me think of a wanderer.
Unusual pale teint, vine-red hair and violet eyes - combined with cold a grey outfit and nodest jewelry give Evertide a unique look. this style could hint an evil or ambivalent character - but her expression shows innocence and wonderment.
You've created amazing memorable characters with this maker, Thorn! Like

I see you've discovered a new maker for your Harpy crew, Yeee! Soaron is a pretty cool zombie XD with his grey skin and pale violet hair. But the golden eyes are much too sharp and alive!
The spikes choker and almost diagonal eyes suit Aneret perfectly. The hairstyle is just your taste - as well as her kind of humor. ^^
What do you mean with "Oha, that s bad luck. It didn`t happen to me, I like that Avatar maker."? I totally agree with you on Yeee's good looks. This snake is a nice touch ... just as in Winnowill's underwater portrait. Should I say it suits Yeee better? Wink
I bet you can have some more fun with the Monster High Avatar maker!

I was very happy to see that I was not too far off with Ytnim's fins and tail. Very Happy Admittedly I'm proud how the face and skin edits turned out. And that I've managed to reproduce her outfit including the sleeves. When I saw her first I thought she will stay unmakable ... and now I consider her the best of the batch! Very Happy
The new 3D creations turned out amazing, Kat! I love to see Guin's spirit in the Palace lights. The mix of violet, pale rose and white hues fit her perfectly.
Feral in new duds - more civilized and artful. She might have found a new tribe ... or her people gained refined skills and methods. I like the thought that Feral will live a very long time. Love her thick white mane!
Tangle got a forest robe growing from her very body! She's the best-looking tree ever. This hair is awesome! I like that she got her trademark flower on the ankle.

I don't understand what exactly you mean, Kat. Well, not much time for thinking about dolls ... less time for dolling by myself. :/

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 5:12 am

hi, Embala, so Yeee looks better when she wears "snakeleather " than Winnie? Wink Wow thanx . Some (but not all) of the sea animals feel comfortable near Yeee , so the sea snake is less the "evil companion " and "the evil symbol" for her as for Winnie, but more a sea pal.
Soaron shouldn`t become a zombie Shocked , the skin colour should be brown and the hair black, but colouring is not that easy on that maker. You cannot make anything black, only dark grey.
I wrote to Katcombs about the bad luck with the MH Avatar maker , not to you.
Yes, I can imagine, having more fun with this maker, heh heh.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 3:24 pm

Quote :
Some (but not all) of the sea animals feel comfortable near Yeee , so the sea snake is less the "evil companion " and "the evil symbol" for her as for Winnie, but more a sea pal.
Now I LOVE the snaklace! ^^
I was kidddding!!!! Soaron is much too lively and in love with life and maidens to be a zombie! And I know well about the merit and restrictions of "special" makers. They come as siamese twins. ^^

Ah ... thinking was slow this weekend. Havn't thought of Kat's problem at all. Rolling Eyes And now I'm curious who will visit Monster High next. Very Happy

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 9:14 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Lord-o23
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Magica69
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Elven-45
Door
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 9:19 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Arabia46
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Viking39
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Goddes31
Door
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 9:27 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Pretty52
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Pixie_45
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Epic-a38
Door
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 10:14 am

I really don't remember if have posted these before, I made two new additions

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Magica12
An attemt at Taleweaver
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Magica15
Attempt at Arb
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Magica10
Thoenless
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Magica11
Starshine
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Magica18
Silverhand
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Magica13
Mist
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Magica14
Malus
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Magica17
ForestFlame
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Magica16
Raspberry

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 10:20 am

Some of my foresty gals as fairies of seasons.

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Season10
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Season13
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Season12
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Season14
Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Season15

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 11:46 am

Loving everyone's dolls!

I have something for Embala!

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Swtin
made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/scifi-warrior.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Fairtin
Made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/darkfairy.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Antin
Made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/epic-angel.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Vitin
Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/viking-maker.php

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Pintin2
Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/deluxe-pin-up-maker.php

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next