Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... Empty
PostSubject: In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes...   In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 3:03 am

Yep. Stealth Suit Sunstream, zinging around West Tushita in his asura... I mean Acura.

I think this habit evolved when I was delivering cannabis around here - would you believe I have taken it up to Bel-Air? This required a certain formality that many of my colleagues didn't seem to get and a certain degree of stealth as I didn't want to get robbed when the next delivery rang in from Venice.

Edited because GEEZ THAT PIC WAS HUGE and to provide context as to why else id dress this way in a city where people tend to actually dress like The Dude from "The Big Lebowski". Even our celebrities!

Oh wait, that really IS Jeff Bridges! And youre telling me the old dude last night singing Jackson Browne songs badly was really him??? I swear he was getting "The Pretender" and " The Great Pretender" confused....

https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/20/16/48/83/img_1210.jpg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Fzrgz_Oi6WygDaXePjyAVY8wusxAsVPl

In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... Img_1211
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes...   In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 5:24 pm

A very familiar necklace! Very Happy ... and a sunny top sunny

Thank you for downsizing the photo, Sorandril. Like

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes...   In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:16 pm

Hey, put on some Spock-ears and you are Suntop. lol! Like
Btw we could share some cosplaying pictures here in the forum. You made the start, I will put the photos of my fishtails in my sketchbook, even when they are not drawn, they belong there more than here.

In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... Courts12In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... Rayhan26In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... Rayhan27In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes...   In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:20 pm

Yeee wrote:
Hey, put on some Spock-ears and you are Suntop. lol!  Like
I could do this! ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes...   In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:23 pm

Then you are Suntop Embala? Show us!

In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... Courts12In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... Rayhan26In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... Rayhan27In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes...   In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:28 pm

Yeee wrote:
Hey, put on some Spock-ears and you are Suntop. lol!  Like  
Btw we could share  some  cosplaying pictures here in the forum. You made the start, I will put the photos of my fishtails in my sketchbook, even when they are not drawn, they belong there more than here.

I was standing there for 10 minutes trying to "bump it" as hard as possible to cause planar leakage.... waited till i heard the soft warning/max sound and hit the button. Razz lol

for Embala to be Suntop, shell have to Suntop the above picture. GL.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes...   In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 3:56 pm

I'm definitely not a suntop lookalike, Yeee Suntop Uncomfortable

... but I have a habit to transplant elf ears to forum members. ^^ (at least to the photos)

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes...   In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 4:56 pm

That IS a great habit! Keep on doing that... Like

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes...   In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 6:08 pm

Id like to see the results...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes...   In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes... Empty

Back to top Go down

In LA "winter", my fashion sense totally becomes...
Page 1 of 1