Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts

Go down 
+18
Tynami
Tymber
Prism
Lunakat
Yeee
Startear
G0lden
Kindredsoul
PCoquelin
Embala
Nibblet
Kojiyumi
Stormcatcher
IceTooth
Sorandril [BANNED]
Outlier
Redhead Ember
Trollbabe
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 3:00 pm

Oh, I was mainly angry with our health minister, Trollbabe. He got his shot at the end of October and advertised the "EVERYONE should get vaccinated against the flu this year" parole. My first thought: Whut? There's a problem to get the vaccination shot in a normal year! Rolling Eyes I was proved right.

btw: I used to get my shot somewhen in Oktober by our company physician. Guess ... he cancelled the offer due to lack of vaccines. Guess again - compny don't care to tell us at first. Rolling Eyes

At least my little problem is solved by now ... others still wait for an appointment. :/

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 12:22 am

There are shortages of everything are on the news, from live Christmas trees to Playstation 5 to household supplies.

I get people at my store job who seem to think that if they are polite-but-firm enough, I will produce a shipping manifest that will tell them exactly when a very scarce, very specific product will appear.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 8:34 pm

That was lame, Embala. All reason to get angry, by all means.

Hmm, Trollbabe. Not easy. I hope it works out for you.

I don't know what to think anymore. I am angry at my boss. Pissed actually!!! We have started with facemasks at work, but I get so frustrated that so many of my colleagues are using the masks all wrong and pulling it down under the chin all the time to breath and eat and drink. When you do that you're breaking the wall they are to provide.

THAT'S NOT HOW TO USE THEM!!!

I bought something else for the store to make it easier for us with my own money, some face shields to wear in front of our faces these are even cheeper as we can wash them and reuse them. But only three of is are using it and even one who asked fir it aren't using it. And when I expressed my concerned to the boss, she indirectly told me to just look after myself since she herself. She is also one of those who keeps using the masks wrongly as well. I don't believe it!!!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 12:43 am

I got both my flu and Pneumonia shots last week. So I am good for those.

We have face masks at work as well.

AS a hearing impaired person, the sheild allows me to see tha person's face so I can understand them. The face shield does distort voices though. Face masks muffle the voice, so I have to rely on others to speak as clearly as possible so I can understand them.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 2:25 am

G0lden, I experience the same thing, but another thing is that my costumets think it's nice to see us smile at work, spmething you cannot do with a mask. I get a little echoed though😅
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 11:11 pm

Rainflower, it took months and a couple of employee quarantines to get some of my superiors to stop wearing the mask under their chins like idiots. Even after the company provided face shields, and after hundreds, if not thousands, of types of face coverings appeared on the Internet.

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:29 pm

" it took months and a couple of employee quarantines to get some of my superiors to stop wearing the mask under their chins like idiots."
like this here lol! , wearing it under your nose is like having the dick hanging over the shorts
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 Masken10
We have this fine picture hanging in our kitchen.
My daughters call those people dick-humans.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 Courts12Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 Rayhan26Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 Rayhan27Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:47 pm

Laughing That is brilliant Yeee!

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:13 pm

XD

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:34 pm

Today I started my new job as Team Leader in the Covid superlab. I feel like a proper grown up, lol

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 7:45 pm

I only started getting the flu shot since my work started offering it for free during health assessment day, but since they canceled that this year, I may skip it. Let someone who needs it more have my dose. Though at work you aren't even allowed in the door without a mask and screening, and anyone caught not wearing a mask properly or any symptoms gets sent home post-haste (I got kicked out at one point because I had a headache). Most of our workers are now at home, and outside of work, I don't leave my house (this isn't a quarantine thing, this is just me.) so my human contact is really minimal.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 1:55 am

Yeee wrote:
" it took months and a couple of employee quarantines to get some of my superiors to stop wearing the mask under their chins like idiots."
like this here lol! , wearing it under your nose is like having the dick hanging over the shorts
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 Masken10
We have this fine picture hanging in our kitchen.
My daughters call those people dick-humans.

That's just awesome!!! And disgusting.

Happy update, my boss finally tried on one of my screens!!!!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 7:01 am

I wish we were allowed to work from home. The excuse is the servers won't allow it. Which is complete rubbish. They don't trust us.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 12:01 am

I wish I had the level of security at work that banks and health care facilities provide.

To visit any doctor or hospital, you must stop at the door and be screened. You may be given a dated sticker or an armband.

At the hospital, you must state your business and provide the room number of the patient whom you are visiting. (This caused some delays for me, as Trollhubby has been in four different rooms so far.) After screening, they put an armband on you. They have to remove it as you leave the building.

To get some printed statements from the bank, I had to make an appointment by phone. When I arrived, I was screened and asked for a contact phone number. The bank keeps a "contact" list of names and numbers of everyone who enters the building for any reason.

Speaking of hospitals, I noticed that every room was either occupied or being cleaned. Yesterday Trollhubby had to wait to be connected to a heart monitor, until one was available.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 2:00 am

Trollbabe wrote:
I wish I had the level of security at work that banks and health care facilities provide.

To visit any doctor or hospital, you must stop at the door and be screened. You may be given a dated sticker or an armband.

At the hospital, you must state your business and provide the room number of the patient whom you are visiting. (This caused some delays for me, as Trollhubby has been in four different rooms so far.) After screening, they put an armband on you. They have to remove it as you leave the building.

To get some printed statements from the bank, I had to make an appointment by phone. When I arrived, I was screened and asked for a contact phone number. The bank keeps a "contact" list of names and numbers of everyone who enters the building for any reason.

Speaking of hospitals, I noticed that every room was either occupied or being cleaned. Yesterday Trollhubby had to wait to be connected to a heart monitor, until one was available.

Wow, I wish my contry were a little bit stricter at certain points. Poor guy, switching rooms all the time. Glad he got in at least.

You know, before my flower job, I used to worked at a hospital as a cleaning staff once, and I can tell that's an underrated and unapreciated job. If anyone deserved a raise now, it's them. I often think of my old collegues and how they are doing.
Back to top Go down
Nightangel

Nightangel

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 8:46 am

0 tests
0 vaccins/boosters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8