Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts

Go down 
+18
Tynami
Tymber
Prism
Lunakat
Yeee
Startear
G0lden
Kindredsoul
PCoquelin
Embala
Nibblet
Kojiyumi
Stormcatcher
IceTooth
Sorandril [BANNED]
Outlier
Redhead Ember
Trollbabe
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 5:22 pm

*gives hugs to dat poompkin, and anyone else who needs*

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 92014563_3660231420716236_1674165285474533376_n

Seriously. I just went through my insurance's online "symptom checker" and was honest and according to it, I might be positive due to some symptoms I've had since, like... December (winter weather + office air = HACKFEST) and other ratcheted up by the fact that the entire Sonoran desert is exploding in bloom. And it asks about chest pain but doesn't split between lung-pain and chronic heartburn. It just asks for location. This thing will probably tell someone with asthma they have COVID-19.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 5:37 pm

Heads up: as we go into month 1 of canned food make sure you’re getting enough iron and stuff - that’s why I was having a lot of grouchy and lethargy etc... didn’t know it was possible for guys to run low!
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 6:27 pm

And that is why my deep freeze is full of meats.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 6:43 pm

I take daily multiple vitamins for that. Thankfully I have enough food for about 3 wks or so. I just have to get bread, cheese, and milk. Plus the kid asked for more Cheerios. So hopefully I'll get some potato dishes and a few other things this wk. Still waiting for my dr. to contact me to extend my stay at home. I take public trans to and from work and our buses have been drastically reduced now that all schools are closed until next school year. Anytime I catch a cold it goes straight for my lungs now. I don't needs this virus at all. Especially with my heart issues and the diabeties

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 4:34 am

This would be a great time for Steam to put like... EVERYTHING on sale...

Though the current sale is pretty good.  Time to crash a LOT in FSX!

G0lden wrote:
I take daily multiple vitamins for that. Thankfully I have enough food for about 3 wks or so. I just have to get bread, cheese, and milk. Plus the kid asked for more Cheerios. So hopefully I'll get some potato dishes and a few other things this wk. Still waiting for my dr. to contact me to extend my stay at home. I take public trans to and from work and our buses have been drastically reduced now that all schools are closed until next school year. Anytime I catch a cold it goes straight for my lungs now. I don't needs this virus at all. Especially with my heart issues and the diabeties

Yeugh. Stay safe and hopefully can stay tucked away for a bit longer. I wonder how long this is going to take to settle down or if this is just the new norm of our world...

Haven't we seen this movie before?

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Kojiyumi, it seems as if every disaster movie I ever see gets played out eventually.

Ember mentioned distilleries making hand sanitizer. We have one in the area that is providing hand sanitizer to people who bring their own containers.

The thing that no one can find anywhere is 70% medical-use alcohol.

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:29 pm

Trollbabe wrote:
Kojiyumi, it seems as if every disaster movie I ever see gets played out eventually.

Have you seen Atomic Train? Tell me you've seen Atomic Train. Or at least Sharknado.

...Clownado?

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:03 am

Want to get the shot scared out of you? Read Stephen King,'s The Stand

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 1:38 am

I love that book. And it's hefty enough to make a good weapon when zombies try to break in your window to eat you.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 10:24 am

I prefer Defoe's "A Journal of the Plague Year".

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 10:24 pm

Sharknado sounds too painful to watch.

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:26 am

As a neighbor advised me, emergency rooms and hospitals don't admit visitors anymore. So when I took my husband to the ER this morning with chest pains, I knew I would have to drop him off and go home. I made sure he understood that. Waiting for word from the cardiologist.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:16 am

All good wishes and thoughts, Trollbabe. cathat

Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 5:10 pm

Ouf, I hope it is going well for your husband Trollbabe.

Honestly, this is a crisis and though I suspect that after this some mental health issues I have will worsen after this is over... I also have this... calm. Though it has been years now, going to Al-Anon (a group that helps family members of addicted people) has taught me that it is very common that our brains are wired to thrive in chaos and crisis. But also I am doing well, I have a savings acount that gives me a certain sense of financial security and that is very helpful right now. Other than that it is to just accept that there are things I can't change and change things that I can (and trying to have the clarity to understand the things I can't.)

For me this means working on studies, reading, cleaning doing art, and try to stick with stable sleep cycle.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Welcome back, Startear. I'm glad to learn you are doing well so far.
Best wishes for the NOW and the future.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 5:35 pm

Hubby had surgery this morning and should be home in a couple of days. He called this afternoon and wants me to go back to work. He's afraid I will hide or throw away his stuff while I'm cleaning Very Happy

Back to the subject of movies, there have been several based upon pandemics. Most are futuristic. They range from realistic action/drama to zombies caused by germs.

One historical movie I saw as a girl was "The Pied Piper", 1971. This movie about the Black Plague in Medieval Germany was really scary for its time. I've only been able to find two pieces of it on YouTube. Three of the stars were well known, but it appears to be an obscure movie.

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 12:20 am

Glad to hear your husband is doing well, Trollbabe! What surgery did he need to have?

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 Santa_10Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 Downlo23Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 Av_cut10Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 3:47 am

Glad to hear your hubby is okay Trollbabe. Now for the love of finding dairy stuff in this city. Nearly no milk. Cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, all cleaned out. Oh also missing any related to salad makings. The shelves are bare.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:36 am

*echoes Kin and G0lden* Healiong wishes and a fast recovery for your husband, Trollbabe.

Looks like you can get anything again here in my small town. Milk produckts, noodles, assorted canned food, toilet paper and what else ... except elastic band. XD
Everyone besides me seems to sew masks. Ah well ... pronounced hips and butt will keep my skirts in place for another week. ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 10:31 am

oh my, another heavy treatment for your hubby, Trollbabe. It is not easy for him . All good wishes for you both and that he recovers soon.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 Courts12Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 Rayhan26Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 Rayhan27Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 1:15 pm

Thank you. He called this morning and said he was on oxygen. Waiting for EKG results.

He says his room has a window but he doesn't know which way it faces.

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 4:12 pm

Sending healing thoughts to you and your husband, Trollbabe. Sending 2 Sending
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 4:19 pm

I sincerely hope he comes home soon, Trollbabe

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 6:17 pm

Trollbabe wrote:
Thank you.  He called this morning and said he was on oxygen.  Waiting for EKG results.

He says his room has a window but he doesn't know which way it faces.

Healing thoughts and prayers your way! All the positive!

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 8:15 pm

Positive vibes for your hubby, Trollbabe. I hope he recovers quickly

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts   Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Positive and personal thoughts
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next