Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone interested in a two-player ElfQuest roleplay?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

Anyone interested in a two-player ElfQuest roleplay? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in a two-player ElfQuest roleplay?   Anyone interested in a two-player ElfQuest roleplay? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 1:24 pm

I hope this is the right subforum to ask this...

I've joined a number of Holts over the years. They start ambitiously, but then people begin to drift away and the roleplay slows down and dries up.

So I wonder if a two-player system would be better. Just two people writing a story together, possibly with more than one character for each. We could do it in the RP section here, or by email.

I'm open for any set-up: canon characters in situations that might have happened between the scenes of the canon storyline, or canon characters in non-canon situations, or using our own non-canon characters. Or a mixture of canon and non-canon characters.

My suggestion for a theme would be either two elves who fall in love, or two elves who Recognize each other. But I'm open for other suggestions.

Any takers?

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

Anyone interested in a two-player ElfQuest roleplay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a two-player ElfQuest roleplay?   Anyone interested in a two-player ElfQuest roleplay? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 3:34 pm

Hi Leanan, I am weaving together with Embala and Vaeri on a kind of RPG (maybe you have found and read something here).
I'm absolutely open to it if you want to play an elf with us on the beach (whoever you would want to play). This is open storytelling, no masterplan, no direction (except a recognition and a pairing and maybe your elf pairing too? Wink )
Would you like to join in? Than I would be a taker, gladly.

Anyone interested in a two-player ElfQuest roleplay? Courts12Anyone interested in a two-player ElfQuest roleplay? Rayhan26Anyone interested in a two-player ElfQuest roleplay? Rayhan27Anyone interested in a two-player ElfQuest roleplay? Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a two-player ElfQuest roleplay?
Page 1 of 1