Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3

Go down 
+9
Prayer
Beryl
G0lden
Rainthorwen
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Yeee
Tynami
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 6:42 pm

Cool! Like Each of them can be Bluedepth... andI like the yellow spots. Just wish there would be the possibility to do "frankendolling" and recombine what Hero Forge does not offer. Bluedepth is not a reptile ... but the cool spots go only with the reptile design. *sigh*

... I don't like Forumotion's "improvements" -  makes it much harder for me to post the way I like. Rolling Eyes

And I need a new keyboard.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 6:52 pm

" I don't like Forumotion's "improvements" - makes it much harder for me."

Kapier ich schon wieder net, sorry.

So I understand that you like the boy on the last picture, and that this is his design?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:04 pm

It is one of the possible designs - maybe the best Hero Forge can offer. Very Happy He looks very good this way! But ... I miss his bare shiny chest from the first drafts. I cannot have everything.
btw: the "crest " from the first picture of this batch is better than the shorter one.

Leg version would be great! Similar to the design I've shown you. With claws or spikes as toe nails.

(Dass ich über Forumotion schimpfe, hat nichts mit dir oder dem Dolling Thread zu tun. Sie haben das posten "vereinfacht", so dass man jetzt gleich das sieht, was im fertigen Kommentar erscheint. Aber es macht das Kodieren wie ich es oft brauche extrem schwer.)

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 8:01 pm

with bare shiny chest but with claws but sadly without shiny back-spots and scales (hängt zusammen), Looks better now with the arms and the arm fins.
the first crest of this batch is also the last, it is very short in the front and gets bigger behind
front:
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Bluede20
back:
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Bluede21
with legs, my his loincloth starts to look ludicrous too now, Maybe he wears something different on land. And I remember he should have a dagger. It is made of volcanic stone, since there is volcanic activity in the seas and this stuff must be more availlable than metals , and btw it wont get rusty.  Look at his feet, the little claw is at the foots side, not turned to the backside, like the avian feet from Hero Forge (Harpy feet)
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Bluede22

Made our Scarlet elf, just for fun and because she is missed..
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Scarle10
Angular face shape, flatter breasts and her arm blades make Scarlet look a little harder and more masculine.
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Scarle11
even if she tries to be mostly "male" and constructs herself to appear rough, tough and ernest  ...
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Scarle12
... she regularly ruins it with her giggle
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Scarle13
[

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 8:10 pm

I really need to get back into HeroForge, condensing my archives has been taking almost all my time lately, sigh.... Fantastic work!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 10:19 am

Nice work, Yeee! I like Scarlet very much!

Embala, not Yun either... who else might wear grey? Wink

More:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Merwinn

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Merrain

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Meryun

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Mertyl

Made with: https://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/mermaid-princess.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 12:43 pm

*slaps head* Aroree's topknot! Also explains the sad eyes. I love you
Lady Venovel - or better young lovely Winnowill ... someone pretty in pink ... very much Yun  ... and of course Tyleet. Love the new mers, Leanan.

*likes sporty Scarlett* and cheers I've actually recognized her and remembered the name!
This loincloth pretty much fits legged Bluedepth and he got fine spiky fingernails. The toes would be something he'd chosen, Yeee - but the legs are too short and too beasty. Human shaped legs with maybe some "extras" like beasty claws ...

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 1:44 pm

Yes, it is indeed Aroree! Smile And those are young Winnowill, Yun and Tyleet... no guesses for the one in pink and blue?

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 2:42 pm

All I associate with pink and blue and blonde right now is Tilaweed or ...Adya! XD

EDIT: Okay - a third one appeared - Rellah! (wavy hair threw me off)

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 3:04 pm

None of those... want a hint?

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 5:34 pm

" but the legs are too short and too beasty. Human shaped legs with maybe some "extras" like beasty claws ..."

I fear they are not availlable...
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Bluede23
with feet

Made our swashbuckling Lilypad,  she's just crawling up on the sea rock, sluring and caterwauling
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Lilypa14
"BWAAAHAAAAGARGL....(singing) ....C`mon , drink up, me hearties, Yo Ho!"
I wonder how she keeps the gunpowder from getting wet ?!
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Lilypa15
Cheers !
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Lilypa16
"Yer better ain't do this...! Pal!"
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Lilypa17

Last edited by Yeee on Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:00 pm

Yup, normal legs are right for Bluedepth - with the beasty forefoot and toes. *figured that these options cannot be recombined* I have enough imagination to see it this way, Yeee. ^^ Thank you for all the effort and love you've put into this detailed design! Very Happy

Seeräuber Jenny? XD A feisty one ... and her tresses look like tentacles. Oh, I know - it's the generic dollmaker wavy style ... but it so looks like tentacles. ^^ A ghost pirate lady?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:25 pm

It was a pleasure!

Oh my, she is a kind of Davy Jones , and I thought of making her more Jacky stylish with Elisabeth Swan hair. But okay she definitely has a permanent leading role in the 3 pence opera as Pirate Jenny. LOL!
No ghost , but pure Sea Raider and co-founder of that name! "Shiver me timbers!"

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 1:47 pm

Very cool, Yeee!

I'm learning how to color edit with my crappy software...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Mertim2

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Merkas

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Mergib

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Merkah

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Mervay

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 3:17 pm

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Counte12

The only missing mermaid from my girls, finally finished going through Dreamworld.... all I have left is my ponies and elves, ich... This gal is on here cause she does have pointed ears (when she's at full power). Smile

This one is the best maker I've been able to find https://picrew.me/image_maker/582810
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Picrew221 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Picrew231 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Picrew24

I see some High Ones, looks like Timmain and the girls, maybe Brownberry at the end... dang it, out of time!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:15 pm

About Pink Lady: How wrong is the hair, Leanan? (I've one last idea but don't dare to guess ... the hair would be so wrong.)
I see Kaslen and Gibra - and guess the first one is an interpretation of Sefra. And a supicion: Do I see two chieftesses - Skyfire and Rahnee?
Is the red mane your doing, Leanan? If yes ... only the rests of blue background have given it away! Like

Bloodred eyes would identify The Countess, Kat! Nice color edit ... and I sooo know your problems. Wink

Edit: cross posting - new interesting portraits! Very Happy Well done!

Last edited by Embala on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:08 am

Lovely ladies, Tynami! And you guessed some of mine right - that is Timmain and "the girls". But no, not Brownberry.

Embala, pink lady's hair is indeed not quite right for her.

The red hair color is in the maker, no need for an edit there. Kaslen and Gibra yes, Sefra no. (I am still trying to figure out how to edit hair to white on this one)

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 12:26 pm

How about these...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Merrah

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Mersky

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Mergood

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Meremb

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 2:57 pm

A golden riddle XD ... and blood of chiefs - this time for sure: Skyfire, Goodtree and Ember.

Another desperate guess about Pink Lady: Rainsong? No clue about Red and Brown from your previous post, Leanan.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:03 pm

Yes, those are the three chieftesses Smile

And yes! It is Rainsong cheers

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:06 pm

Very Happy

Little Satreeka?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:47 pm

Oh Satreeka? The first one?

Found out, that I have not made Shinzon on Hero Forge yet.
Yesterday I wrote, that he was originally a Go Back OC years before , together with Sharuk.
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Shinzo10
There is no proper shirt for him on Hero Forge, so this is the one version of him with the cropped shirt, his shirt is really belly free. Also there is no spiked headband , so it must be the choker. The hair doesn`t fit properly too , it is more thick and fluffy like Khavi`s.
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Shinzo11
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Shinzo12
with a more Go Backish shirt and darker eyes (the red doesn`t fit correctly, his eyes are orange).
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Shinzo13
As Shapechanger he tends to be in horse shape:
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Shinzo14
Unfortunately, the horse can only be made with a bridle. In real life, he doesn't let himself wear that.
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Shinzo15
And his newest form: as Sea Raider
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Shinzo17
again, his shirt is not perfect, but is looking good
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Shinzo18
The anchor-weapon is great! And Lilypads Cigars are his taste.
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Shinzo19
This shirt made of seaweed bandage is awesome, maybe I dress up my Shinz` new.
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Shinzo20
He nods...fine have a new outfit Shinzy...

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:39 am

Awesome characters, Yeee!

Nope, not Satreeka...

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 11:02 am

Okay, I've spyed on Red and Brown as you've not reacted on my guesses. Red isn't Skyfire (was clear after your chiefs row) and brown isn't Rahnee either.
The golden one still doesn't ring a bell ... even golden eyes.

Edit: Or - yellow eyes ... and a group of Chieftesses. Exclamation I've wondered why Rahnee is missing - does the daughter of Timmorn Yellow-Eyes has yellow eyes, too? And on a limited color range her duds and hair from the chiefs plate can count as yellow.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:53 pm

Yes, that one is Rahnee! Smile The source image I used had her with yellow eyes.

Sorry, I did not realize you suggested Rahnee and Skyfire for "red and brown". I thought you suggested them as alternatives for the High Ones. :faceplant:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next