Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's all get to know each other, eh?

Go down 
+39
Evil Evie
Nibblet
Embala
KR Wordgazer
Elwing
Blackbird
Arfurido
Prayer
Miscellaneous
Lunakat
Twopaw
Leanan
Sifra
namuhna
Nomad-Human
ErinC1978
m0nkeyh0use
wolfmoonsky
Windyboy
Redhead Ember
anj tuesday
G0lden
Kindredsoul
Seastorm
Trollbabe
Merelf
ChristinaRaibert
Fairyring
jaRf
Stargazer
llannen
Kojiyumi
Tam
Josine
Stormcatcher
Beryl
Arthis
PCoquelin
Wiseshaman
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
KR Wordgazer

KR Wordgazer

Scorpio Cat

Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:24 pm

You know, it looks like I never redid this when I came here after the old Scroll of Colors. So here goes:

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): Kristen Rosser - but I go by Wordgazer here.

Occupation: Paralegal, and recently got made office manager of the law firm where I've been working for 29 years.

Got a job/are you at school? See above.

Favourite food: Lobster, artichoke hearts, filet mignon. All that fancy stuff....

How long have you been a fan of EQ? Since about 2002.

How did you become a fan? My husband introduced me to the series.

Who's your favourite character? It used to be Cutter, Rayek and Strongbow. Now I'm really not sure anymore...

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? I love Celtic, New Age, old-time jazz, classical (especially baroque-- Handel and Bach), rock/classic oldies (Everly Brothers, Simon & Garfunkel, Elvis, Beatles), crooners (Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole).

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? Amulet nowadays. I also really enjoyed Zita the Space Girl! Used to read Bone, Akiko, Thieves and Kings.

What are your hobbies? I read. A lot. Love English country-house mysteries like Agatha Christie, Dorothy Sayers, Patricia Wentworth. Also love classic fantasies like LOTR and Narnia. I like walks in the woods or wetlands, and classic/oldie movies. I also have been writing a children's novel for about 11 years....

Favourite films? I love silent classics with stars like Buster Keaton and Douglas Fairbanks Sr, and oldies from the 30s and 40s too. My favorite more modern films are The Princess Bride and Stardust.

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? I like relaxing games where you don't have to fight or kill anything. Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Sim Forest. Stuff like that.

How are you like/describe your personality: I'm gentle, kind of intellectual, sensitive, tenderhearted and diplomatic.  

Describe how you look: I'm mostly gray-haired nowadays, a little plump, with large blue-gray eyes.

Last edited by KR Wordgazer on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://krwordgazer.blogspot.com
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Welcome back to the pack, Wordgazer! *hugs* Feel free to talk and interact with friends as you used to on the Old Scroll.

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Good to have you back, K-mom. I love you

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
KR Wordgazer

KR Wordgazer

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 2:52 am

Nibblet wrote:
Good to have you back, K-mom. I love you

Hey, Nibblet. Very Happy I appreciate the affection behind the old nickname; I really do.

But for the record: All the old members of the Scroll are 14 years older than when I started posting there back then. This board doesn't need a "board mom." This board is full of mature adults.

I just want to be one of you, ok? I'm nobody's mom except my own kids'. Being "board mom" was too much pressure, for me. Hope you all will understand.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 3:06 am

How about Honourary Aunt? Aunts get to have all the fun with the kids without the work!

Joyleaf Ember Trinket Shenshen Upset Rainsong :krill:

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KR Wordgazer

KR Wordgazer

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 3:36 am

Redhead Ember wrote:
How about Honourary Aunt? Aunts get to have all the fun with the kids without the work!

Joyleaf Ember Trinket Shenshen Upset Rainsong :krill:

That's sweet, but I don't want to be set apart at all. Most of you are now about the age I was when you started calling me "Board Mom." I was no different then than you are now. Age doesn't matter, really. I'm just another member here. flower

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:07 am

I know, I was just bringing it back for that one time only. I never actually called you that then because you're not that much older than me. It was a term of endearment, won't happen again.

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:10 am

How sweet. As an honorary aunt myself (auntie Evie) since summer, I can say it's fun but more pressure than you'd realize depending on the individuals involved. Equal footing a good thing.

Glad to see you active again KR and I look forward to getting to know you!

KR Wordgazer

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 2:19 pm

Nibblet-- no worries. I appreciate being endeared-- very much! Hug

Redhead Ember and Evil Evie-- you are both very sweet. Thanks to everyone for understanding!

IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:04 pm

It has been 14 years? Wow...doesn't seem like it...I'm 42 now. Smile

The older I get, the more I like my favorite elf Treestump...gruff, grumpy, big bushy beard, tee hee, that's me alright. Very Happy rofl
Back to top Go down
Antonia

Antonia

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 12:21 am

Hello everyone! I'm Toni.  I was a member long ago, and have found my way back. I went by the name Jasonia and I'm glad to be back Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 12:51 am

Hey! I remember you as Jasonia! Welcome back!

Antonia

Antonia

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 1:38 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 2:56 am

Welcome back, Tonia! *hugs tight* I hope you'll feel at home here.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 2:40 am

Welcome back Tonia!!!!

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:10 am

Hi Toni! Glad your here!

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 7:02 pm

Using KR Worgazer's outline(hope that's okay):

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): Mary Kidd, or "Thorn". Hi.

Occupation: Child Nutrition Services, high school cafeteria. Been doing that for the last 8 years of my life.

Got a job/are you at school? Yes.

Favourite food: Pizza, Chinese, Italian

How long have you been a fan of EQ? Since 1983.

How did you become a fan? Found the first graphic novel in my college book store.

Who's your favourite character? Rayek, Cutter, Clearbrook.

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? Everything but Rap/Hip Hop.

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? "Girl Genius", some older "X-Men".

What are your hobbies? Reading, movies, cross stitching, scrapbooking, handmade ornaments, collecting business cards, perfume.

Favourite films? The "Lord of the Rings" Trilogy, Nearly every MCU movie. "Spotlight", "The Big Short".

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? No.

How are you like/describe your personality: Kind, friendly, outgoing, a realist.

Describe how you look: Short, grey hair, dark brown(almost black) eyes, glasses, over weight but in the process of losing it. Round face, 5'6". Caucasian.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 7:08 pm

Welcome to the pack, Thorn! Very Happy Enjoy and have fun!

Nice hobbies. We have a crafts thread here. Maybe you'll show samples of your cross stitching and more? I'm curious about your handmade ornaments.Smile

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 8:00 pm

Hi Thorn, you are the next newcomer here after me :wave: .
Wow , favourite Elves: Rayek, Cutter, Clearbrook. What a mix! Laughing Like
What do you like about Rayek and Cutter, most like one or the other, but not both. Is it their constant struggle or something in their relationship that makes you like them both?
Whoa , I have not seen this thread (i have not seen so much here What a Face ). I should make my own entry here, grin.

favourite Elves: Rayek, Haken, the unknown "Cutlet/Chad" , Venka, Newbie Satreeka, Zey
Elves, I can`t stand: Winnowill, in earlier times: Cutter as a young man

Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 Courts12Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 Rayhan26Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 Rayhan27Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Thorn

Thorn

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 12:42 am

Hi, back, Yeee!

What I liked about Rayek? He was the "Bad Boy", something I had a thing for for a long time! LOL! He was so confident, arrogant and Wendy drew him as very sensual, IMO.

Cutter was just so wild to me! Almost pure in the beginning. I really connected with his love of all things green and growing.

Clearbrook is most like me. In long-term committed relationships( One-Eye, her life mate, then Treestump). I've been with/married to the same man since I was 17. Down-to-earth, loyal, a realist. Kind of sees things in black & white, but not so closed-minded to other ideas. Accepting, loving mother; but not a (s)mother.

I really liked Khavi at first. Her irreverence and bluntness was refreshing. But her selfishness turned me off after awhile. I still have a fondness for her, though. I can't help it.

Can't stand Winnowill, Tyldak. Auroree bothered me immensely, at first. But like how she grew to be braver and not so timid.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 3:10 am

Welcome Thorn. Have fun.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:28 pm

Thorn wrote: "... and Wendy drew him as very sensual, IMO. "
Hm, yes in my opinion too. Yummy Blackhair!

I should write here something of me too, now.
My real name is Annette Mach, my main OC is the high sea mer-elf Yeee.
Occupation: I`m happy to be able to stay at home. But I am occupied with being taxi driver for the family Laughing
Favourite food: chinese food, roast Goose , chili con carne with chocolade, chocolade anyway
How long have you been a fan of EQ?: since 1995
How did you become a fan?: I found the first graphic novel and was awestruck by an elf guy, who looked very much ancient-egyptian-like at first sight. (Who could that be?) I was shopping trekkie-stuff but had to buy this book too. I fell in love with it immediatly.
Who's your favourite character? Rayek, Haken, the unknown "Cutlet/Chad" , Venka, Newbie Satreeka, Zey
Elves, I can`t stand: Winnowill, in earlier times: Cutter as a young man
What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? many soundtracks, and very wild music that fits for pagans and cave mans etc, music from native americans , hindi movie songs, bands: Whitesnake , Judas Priest, Deep Purple, Nirvana, Rage against the machine and surely many more
What are your hobbies? you know: drawing , mermaiding in the sea (I yearn for summer!)
Favourite films? Praxis Dr Hasenbein (crazy german fun movie from Helge Schneider: it is jazz in movie-form) and Spaceballs

Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 Courts12Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 Rayhan26Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 Rayhan27Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all get to know each other, eh?   Let's all get to know each other, eh? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's all get to know each other, eh?
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Enter the Scroll Room-
Jump to: