Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 5:37 pm

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Pixie_15
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Magica18
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Pretty13
Venomoth the malicious one is! As for this one, consider her a blend of Freetouch and Venka. I really don't know if she's hyper,calm or split bi-polar. Probably the last.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 8:15 pm

Venomoth Smile Another one named - it is so much easier to refer to her this way than "probable malicious twin of Winterleaf". ^^

I imagine Clearwill is like Winnowill could have been without things going wrong in BM. In a more Wolfrider-like culture mix. Wise, protective, supporting - and a fierce fighter for her people's savety. Terrifying if necessary.

Definitely a contrasting, challenging fusion, Prism. I can see Venka shining through in the last doll. More cheerful and a bit crazy. The first one has the opposite effect - Chitter/Freetouch trying to be someone else. With little success but so cute. In the middle - the perfect fusion. Believable for me. I love the coat design - always a bit chaotic but with great effect. Like

I'm running short of elementals ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Magica67 - Sky

She was meant as a sky elemental - contrasting day and night. Just like Ice she didn't work too well - and is happy to be a High One of Palace Mountain now.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:19 pm

Freetouch and Venka?!? Talk about a mix... she turned out beautifully!! Dreamberry is adorable!!! I just wanna pinch her nose.

Sky reminds me of a constellation, she's amazing and I love all the shades of blue. Ice and Snow look positively chilly! My girl was indeed Nightfall and Winnowill Smile I tried to make her a little obvious. Clearwill turned out lovely, i love her headdress.

Rainthorwen made Pebbles
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Pebbles_by_missquitecontrary5_by_katcombs-db0moks

Another attempt at a mix...
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Mix2-m10

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:19 am

The braid and hair color says Clearbrook,but the skin and that high ponytail says Maleen. And maybe some Winnowil judging from that expression.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Nightwill wasn't too easy in my opinion, Kat!

This one on the other hand ... immediate thought: "Easy. Savah/Clearbrook of couse!" Then ...

....this would work for young Savah (from Lovemates calendar) on her own! ... wait - she has Leetah's eyes and a lot of her fashion sense! So it can be Savah/Clearbrook - or Savah/Leetah - or Leetah/Clearbrook.

Made up my mind - she's Leetbrook for me. Kudos for the simple and beautiful way to create her high ponytail and golden headdress with unexpected means! Like (adds to my list of possibilities)

Thanks for the loving comments on my elementals, especially Sky. Looks like theye works better than I thought. Very Happy Clearwill's headdress almost grew by itself. I'm very happy how believable it turned out.

Awww... mischievous young Pebbles is so adorable. *hugs and scratches* Extra kudos for Rainthorwen - that's fab!

Last edited by Embala on Sun May 21, 2017 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 5:20 pm

Missed to add a doll.

One last elemental ... chimera ... mystical creature.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Magica68 - Irrlicht

She lives in the realm of the Sea Elves - ... or do they live in her realm?

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 5:43 pm

Not bad. She looks like the Creature from the Black Lagoon.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 7:01 pm

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Mermai10
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Pixie_16
For Embala. Her latest Elemental
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 7:02 pm

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Pretty14
'Nother one of Embala's Elemental Sea Elf
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 7:57 pm

WOW! Irrlicht got dolled by someone else - that makes her alive Very Happy

That's amazing, Prism! Three variant looks - and so fast. I love to see her on the other doll makers. I love you
The mermaid maker captures her nature best. Wild and free, slightly rough and alien - in her natural realm. And she would find such a giant turtle! However you have "thrown together" this outfit - it works. Like And those feet will be oficially hers now!
Cuteness on the Pixie maker - very different from the previous one. And ... she shows again. I like that you've always found a way to add her luminescent flow.
Last not least the the flower fairy one ... it's great to see Irrlicht coming alive in a very different way. For alive she is! You've even made her webbed ears ... that's fab!

And a wonderful surprise ... Surprised Thank you so much for these awesome gifts, Prism. sunny

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:13 pm

Somehow I missed a bunch of comments, eek!! The mix doll I did was originally supposed to be Clearbrook and Leetah, then I saw Savah in the pic and changed the red in her outfit to what is now gold. So she's all three Very Happy So maybe Leevabrook Smile What a name Very Happy

Since Prism mentioned Maleen makes me want to dig out my old micro... here's the DA link http://katcombs.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&edit=0&q=elfquest

I forgot how much ElfQuest stuff I have on DA... yikes. I do need to do the updated Moonshade and Nightfall micros unless Jeedai gets to Moonshade first.

Irrlich turned out amazing!! I can't to sprite her!! I'd do it now but not seeing straight enough to Sad She is beautiful! You know me, always love seaelves... I'm tempted to do a tribe with you that are all seaelves. Elm, Rol and Lau would probably move over to that tribe as well if we do it Very Happy

Prism's versions of Irrlich are gorgeous! I love seeing different versions of the same characters on all sorts of makers... So many details!!!

kicks rinmarugames!! I was making something new, but I couldn't get it to save, now I can't get the site to load, grrr...

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:06 pm

Looks like we think and see rather similar in case of Leevabrook. Leetah Smile Savah Clearbrook

You have a gorgeous collection of dollz on Deviant Art, Kat. The bandwidth in style surprised me ... basically all you use to give your OC's a face. Your ability to show recognizable detail on small - smaller -tiny pixel dolls never fails to amaze me.

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic comment on Irrlicht! sunny Embarassed Maybe I should take her as another of my OCs. Curiously llooking forward to see her "sprited"!
(Migraines again, Kat? cathat Be well soon.)

Building a tribe of sea elves with you? Sounds like a fun project! Ask whenever you are in the mood to try ^^
... after Easter. egg

When you like Sea Elves so much I could repost the Mer-Elves I've made for Beryl's and my AU ... they are kinda "in limbo" on the frozen Scroll. (and I won't have time to doll anything new the next few weeks) Let's try Smile

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Magica72 - Waterleaf, adolescent chieftess

She wasn't prepared to take over leading responsibilities when her father was killed by Landers before she finished her second Eight. Her mother and her "stepmother" are no help in this case either. Luckily she's wise enough to ask for advice and found a mentor and has friends to backup her.  
Waterleaf inherited plantshaper magic from her mother's side. Her soulname/truename is Faaone.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 1:04 am

Waterleaf to me looks like a very young one... so adorable!!!

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Arrole101 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Finch-101 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Rol-ma10
As promised, my Six Tribes guys as girls... makes me tempted to keep them girls but by tribe really needs guys.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 8:44 am

Agreed. They are great as girls, Kat ...
I see mischief and joy of life in Arrowleaf. Gives me the impression that he's the "cuddly one" of the three. The dark brown eyes are a strong contrast to his fair hair. A distinctive feature.
Since you've outed Rayek as his sire it's all too easy to see his attributes and character traits in Finch. Brownskin with golden eyes, a certain vanity shown by elaborate hairdo and outfit and rather snobish attitude. I figure he'll stick to the eye-catching "clasps" on the chest. So he has inherited pointed elfin ears ... now I wonder if he has ten digits like a human.
Rol(and) in action ^^ of course. You've described him as easily irritable - judging from his expression he enjoys being irritated and showing off his magic. I see he didn't mind some jewelry. Are this his generic ears? I can't identify the eye color ... dark brown again or a very dark blue. (must look up the character sheets again)
... but the tribe needs some guys.

This made me think about one more guy. Another loner they picked up - a character between Ekuar and Neelix with a touch of Pike. Maybe disabled in some way but not necessarily. An Elder/Firstborn? who lived on his own for a very long time. A prestidigitator and tinkerer rather than a magic user. The nurturing type who takes care of the daily chores, preparing food, mending clothes and smoothing moods. Someone who makes the den feel cosy.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Magica70 - genderbender version

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 11:09 am

I love that jacket! It looks like something I'd wear Smile Finch's ears would be a smaller point, and yup to the human hands. So still pointed, but more like a LoTR elf than an ElfQuest elf. I didn't even think of the temperments when I made the girls.. just what looked good. Seems an opposite version would behave a little differently. The other two were right... so Rol's expression is something like 'I'm about to beat the snot out of you' and is really happy about it Very Happy Arrowleaf's eyes are grey, but the maker didn't have it. ACK! Rol's eyes are green... I change the pic when I post them to the page. My screens are two different colors so it's difficult sometimes to tell a color unless I move them from one screen to another.

I feel like I'm missing someone on the Magical Elf maker... not going to gbent any of the SeaGlade... they're more background than main characters for the most part.

I kinda like the trick with Rol as Roland cause thunder rolls across the land Very Happy

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Rol-ma11 this looks more like him Very Happy Yup, he has the finned ears too.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 11:46 am

Can't remember if I posted this... I made it a while ago. I can't imagine Tangle wanting anything restricting.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Tangle12

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Did my best to imitate Pike's and Neelix jacket. ^^ Glad you like the colorful design, Kat.

Dressed Tangle doesn't look familiar. It blends well with her look. She might try it - even wear it for a special occation. But during travel ... guess she'd stick with a minimum of clothing or less to stay flexible. And somehow I think she'd try the pink from her past ... nostalgic memories Sad

Thanks for the input on the guys. Green eyes and green trims for Rol - easy to remember. Rol...land *chuckles*

I might have something for you sooner or later, Kat Smile - there's a character nagging ... begging ... screaming to be dolled on the Magical Elf maker. (in case I'll get access again)  confused

I'm glad Waterleaf turned out as supposed Very Happy ... I was so unsure about her when I made her back on the old SoC.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Magica73 - Pearlshimmer

About two eights older than her young chieftess and best friend she is mischievous, adventurous and playful. Pearlshimmer is a bit like Skywise - blame me being uninventive. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 9:37 pm

I finally was able to get the Rinmaru games loaded, but I had to use a different browser... then I forgot why I wanted on there, sigh...

Tangle in pink... I need to try that one.

Pearlshimmer is so sleek looking... I've got to try the fins!! Love her colors!

Started working on the Storm Elves...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Coralb10 Coralberry

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Twitte10Twitterfin - so far all I have on her story is she tweets when she talks

I started making my girls on the X-Girls maker... not sure if I'll keep going yet.
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Cirrah111 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Li-x-g10

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 10:06 pm

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Shadow10Shadowblood - adopted by Darkphyre
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Sweetd10Sweetdusk - she's up for adoption

Last edited by katcombs on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 10:33 pm

You got inspired! bounce And the Storm Elves come to life. Fishy

Coralberry is beautifully colorful. Pink and turquoise are strong contrasts, fitting the namegiving corals. I like that the fins match her hair. She likes rich jewelry, pierchings and eye-catching tattoos. I figure the pearls in her thigh are pearcings, too? A unique design! (took some time to discover the eyebrow piercing ... first time I like one ^^)
Twitterfin looks almost plain in comparism. Almost. She has a very lovely face and a shiny mertail. Before half of your tribe is finished I'll learn about fins by you!
The different skin tones, facial features and expressions add to their individuality.

WOW ... Cirrah turned out stunning! I love her style - very much BM. A strong superhero who doesn't need to wear practical duds. Smile
Li identifies at first sight, too. I love the red strands.There's something actually cat-like in her look.
I hope more of the Questers will hide in this maker.

This very special quester girl is born tonight. Very Happy She'll need some more attention before she'll show up. Expect a surprise - and some weirdness! ^^

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 7:39 am

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Magica19
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Pixie_18
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Pretty16
Meet Willowstorm the fusion of Stormlight and Willowgreen. A bit on the flighty side and very prickly.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 8:43 am

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Dark-f11
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Missan10
Couple more of her. She's a bit of a misfit amongst the Wolfriders, bordering upon outcast and has a slight split personality due to equally strong wolfsong and elfsong. So,she seems erratic and is left alone. 'Nother name for her would be Greenlight, but Willowstorm sounds better. And yes,she is a tragic character.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 10:12 am

Not bad Merelves Embala and Katcombs! I've noticed that the Wavedancers and Rootless Ones tend to have unusual coloring as opposed to the 4 original tribes.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 4:35 pm

*chuckles* Noticed as well! ^^ and it's fun to play with the colors.

Love your inventive use of the Magical Elf maker to design Willowstorm, Prism. The thin braids turned out very believable. This character looks attractive and sort of deranged at the same time. Cold colors. Sad. You've descrbed her as a kind of outcast, a loner among the tribe - and it shows.
Great job to keep this vibe through all five makers! The Magical Elf version is my favorite.

I've promised you a surprise, Kat. You know I can be weird with dolls ...

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Magica69 - *wolfsoul*

Do you recognise her? Wink

Cross posting ^^ ... two more Storm Elves showed up while I was busy writing last night!

Shadowblood left me baffled for a moment, Kat ... Shocked ... she fits so well into my Homecomers tribe that I wondered how she showed up among your Seafolk. Even the name made sense.
The red is a strong contrast against her blue skin and width of fabric seems to hint that she prefers solid land. As a Storm Elf she's likely not the nicest fin to meet in the reefs. Her appearance screams baddie - or at least an ambivalent character. The only name I'd come up with is Redtide - but I see she found a home and settled on her name. Smile

Sweetdusk looks lovely all in white and invenitingly playful. I love the adornements that make the simple fit special. A pale golden flower belt and even more the top decoration gives her the vibe of a Greek nymph. The headdress adds to this impression - awesome idea with the crescent moon!

Your Seafolk will turn out very differrent than my Mer Elves. You are going for lively contrasts while I tend to merging hues. I'm looking forward to see your tribe grow.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Magica71 - Crawfish, the talekeeper

She is the storyteller of my Mer-Elves. Her magic enables her to illustrate her tales not only by sending but with images made of light and mist.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 5:28 pm

She looks like the wolf-soul of Goldleap, or how Goldleap'd look to any non-Wolfrider Recognizing her. Crawfish's name fits her. On Willowstorm, she's melancholy and volatile,but has talent that makes her needed. So,she's a loose canon with tons of issues that really aren't her fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next