Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini 

Go down 
+12
Embala
faeriegirl
manga
Davrille
Miss Gillespie
Josine
Blackbird
Vaeri
Paranthropus
Nibblet
howler monkey
kathleen3.0
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini    The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 9:37 pm

Someday when I'm not broke, I will pick up these collections, and catch up on FQ through bound editions.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini    The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 9:44 pm

Good luck, Trollbabe! *crossing fingers and toes* All good wishes for you and your husband.

jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini    The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 7:06 am

International backers haven't even received it yet. (And for that I paid such a lot of shipment...)
Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini    The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Update: It has finally arrived. Little time yet to browse through the pages; but it is less ElfQuest centered and contains a lot of art from all around, (very) early years, from times where she was working on other comics or even animation studios, also several pages on more recent works e.g. on Masque of the Red Death and FQ.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini    The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 7:14 pm

Good to know, jaRf. Very Happy Thank you!

*should plan a trip to the big town next door somewhen soon*

Josine

Josine

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini    The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 8:46 am

Bumping this old thread, but I ended up getting the Art of ElfQuest artbook off a local webstore and it's a beautiful book, I love seeing the Pin-up and Lovemate calendar illustrations in print! The collection of images in the books is very complete in my opinion, I can't think of any art piece that was omitted that should've been included Smile

http://zinegirl.deviantart.com/art/ElfQuest-Family-Tree-SPOILERS
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini    The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 9:39 am

You've gotten an early Christmas gift, Josine! Very Happy

Josine

Josine

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini    The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 9:17 pm

Embala wrote:
You've gotten an early Christmas gift, Josine! Very Happy
Haha I actually bought it 2 years ago but I just post about it now Razz

http://zinegirl.deviantart.com/art/ElfQuest-Family-Tree-SPOILERS
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini    The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 9:29 pm

Even earlier than I've assumed then! ^^

You obviously still enjoy it, Josine Like all that counts.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini    The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Art of Elfquest, Elfquest: The Art of the Story, and Line of Beauty: The Art of Wendy Pini 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3