Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf Father...Teir.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Wolf Father...Teir. Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Father...Teir.   Wolf Father...Teir. EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:36 pm

Wolf Father...Teir. ... this was Teir's thread, opened by lunakat, on the original Scroll of Colors. Follow old discussions and see fanart from earlier times.

Visit Teir's bio page on Elfquest.com.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Father...Teir.   Wolf Father...Teir. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 9:03 am

'Character Bio':

Teir (m)  Tier Happy  Tier Crying

Alive (staying) – immortal
Son of Kahvi and Windkin
Brother of Vaya and Venka
Grandson of Tyldak, Dewshine, Two-Spear, and Willowgreen
Adoptive grandson of Scouter
Recognized lifemate of Ember
Uncle of Satreeka
Adoptive nephew of Pool
Lovemate of Yun

Last edited by Redhead Ember on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Father...Teir.   Wolf Father...Teir. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Here's something I really like about his story, in particular in regards to the revelation that he's the son of Kahvi and Windkin.
Even though it might not have been the original plan for him, it still doesn't come off as ret-conney. They never try to pretend that he never told Ember about his parents in HY, or - which to me would have been worse - they do not try to pretend that it was actually Windkin and Kahvi he was talking about, instead it's very clear that the parents he was talking about were his adoptive parents.
It also adds some interesting nuances; maybe the reason he didn't seem that upset when telling Ember about how his mother and brother just up and left one day was because he deep down knew that she wasn't his biological mother, whereas he might have believed that his father was his biological father, or was simply stronger bound to him. It also means that Teir was right when he told Ember that his father had taught him those animal-bounding skills. Even though he might have inherited a little bit from his great-grandfather.
No. Not that great-grandfather! His other (known) great-grandfather. After all, didn't Prey-Pacer have some sort of "animal binding" power?

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Outlier

Outlier

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Father...Teir.   Wolf Father...Teir. EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:24 pm

I woke up one morning with the idea for this drawing in my head. Ember, Teir and Skywise getting along a little better than they did in wild hunt.

Wolf Father...Teir. Bygone10

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Father...Teir.   Wolf Father...Teir. EmptyMon May 01, 2017 7:03 pm

An interesting variation of "True Peace", Outlier. Lovely.

It's easy for me to imagine Ember in a three-mating. Not with Mender, tho - I have a problem with this guy. Skywise ... works for me. Contrasts. White and black. Commitment issues and separation anxiety ... suddenly I why you have chosen Skywise and Teir to lifemate with ember. In hindback they are total opposites - and both are not easy to handle.

But your scene is simply lovely ... peaceful. Both are centered on Ember - trusting - loving. And the chieftess öooks strong and sef-confident even sound asleep.
Looking at it again ... the guys can give love and strength as well as receiving it. This drawing leaves room for imagination and interpretation!

... and I love Teir's hair Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Father...Teir.   Wolf Father...Teir. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Father...Teir.
Page 1 of 1