Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
truelight

truelight

Pisces Dragon

Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe" Empty
PostSubject: Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe"   Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe" EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 am

Hey Guys,
there when i first joined I was on the chatbox daily often nightly too. You guys were wonderful helping keep me motivated when the cub and I were both insanely sick.
This past week I have only logged on for a minute or two and I am really sorry. I swear I will contribute to conversations again very soon.
I miss you all!!!! I love you I love you I love you 
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe"   Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe" EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:04 pm

D'uhhh... like we don't know why you've been insanely busy these past several days...  Wink 

Just keep in touch when you can! We know things will be hectic (but joyful) for you for awhile, but if you can, stop in and spread the smiles when you can  I love you 
Back to top Go down
truelight

truelight

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe"   Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe" EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:42 pm

It was totally worth the wait...Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe" 10169446_10154066866755305_746527631886038470_n And he proposed!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe"   Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe" EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:07 am

Kin said it so well. I love you Enjoy what you two waited for so long, truelight.

I'm so happy for you. Thank you for sharing this loving moment. It's beautiful and heartwarming.

truelight

truelight

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe"   Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe" EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:30 am

Thanks Em. Obviously it was a pretty good day  Very Happy I love you Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe"   Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe" EmptyMon May 05, 2014 3:54 pm

Congratulations!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
truelight

truelight

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe"   Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe" EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe"   Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe" Empty

Back to top Go down

Truelight hasn't forgotten her "tribe"
Page 1 of 1