Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death pool

Go down 
+11
Miss Gillespie
Redhead Ember
Multi-Facets
Zadzi
sun girl
Davrille
Sifra
wingthing
Outlier
Lunakat
Miscellaneous
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Davrille

Davrille

Virgo Horse

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Since it's possible but unlikely all the characters will survive, who do you think is on the chopping block? So far I've seen one name mentioned, and I'm going to add a second. Listing is in first-come, first-served fashion.

1) Venka
2) Nightfall

Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 6:11 pm

So, this was actually born from a bit of a discussion over at FB; some of you might have seen it.

Tyleet's line about These two I can't live without raised some speculation that one of those two were gonna die.
Then I got the horrible thought that Tyleet - not wanting either of her lifemates to die - is going to somehow sacrifice herself...

Other than that, Cutter. I actually think Cutter is gonna die. As in; the flesh-and-bone part of him, the part that was born as the son of Bearclaw and Joyleaf, Tam is of course going to survive. And then Tam is gonna be part of Timmain and... of High Ones this is confusing!

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 6:21 pm

Ahdri; that Go Back, who got a name (Merf? Sounds like throwing up...). And there are so many Wavedancers to kill off

Zadzi

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Possibly Tyleet, and I've been feeling for a while that Pike is probably going to die. Strongbow maybe.
Timmain.

22 - Death pool Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
namuhna

namuhna

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:41 pm

Suntop, Ember and Leetah. Definitively one of them, but I honestly suspect all of them.

Also probably Pike and one of Tammain (i honestly can't guess which one!) and a few redshirt go-backs.

Less sure about but still; Venka and Shenshen

Mysterious Maybes: Moonshade, but not because she's killed I think, maybe something else? Possibly Savah, though maybe she'll join her old tribe instead. Also Skywise, something'll happen to him

I would've put wavedancers here a few months ago, but for some reason I think maybe they just can't be bothered to kill them.

Last edited by namuhna on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added skywise)
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 12:26 am

Timmain/Tam says s/he has "lost friends- both body and spirit" in Future Quest-- so something bad has to go down. Someone's spirit has to get obliterated.

namuhna

namuhna

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 2:47 am

Lunakat wrote:
Timmain/Tam says s/he has "lost friends- both body and spirit" in Future Quest-- so something bad has to go down. Someone's spirit has to get obliterated.

Oh, that's right!

I remembered it as him having lost friends and kin and also his own body and spirit, but the atual quote can be read as his friends and kin having lost body and spirit

"we've lost... I'VE lost friends and kin, body and spirit. No elf should die..."

Tammain referring to "we" at first is likely him forgetting they are one now, but it could be referring to Strongbow I guess... I'm really hoping for Moonshade who I've got a weird feeling about in that case. Freetouch is so young, and I don't really like the mender/dart-thing too much, but it would be really annoying if they went with what's apparently fashonable right now and killed the one of the very few gay characters
....again...
Back to top Go down
Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 7:46 am

We're killing our less favorite characters right?  Razz  I adore Dewshine and Tyleet but, ah, poor Scouter... If someone has to die...

Lunakat wrote:
I have been wondering about that too. It may be about something that will happen later... I had that idea though: what will happen if a full elf (no wolf blood) die while the palace is far away, outside the aura Moonshade spoke of? Would their spirit vanish? Wait for the palace reapparance?
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 11:34 am

If I had to choose, I would kill of Scouter, Leetah and Timmain. And either Strongbow or Moonshade, just to be rid of their whining. Razz

Lunakat

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 6:34 pm

I vote Treestump

I don't know.. I imagined the spirit would zip to the palace, but maybe not. What are some of the ways a spirit could be lost? Winnowill comes to mind..

wingthing

wingthing

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 12:57 am

I'm gonna throw in a prediction for Dart. That sappy "You're so perfect" moment with Mender just screamed "Last happy moment he'll ever have." And as it would be just TOO ridiculous for Mender to be the one to die as some sort of Shushen 2.0*, I'm betting Dart will get killed, and Mender will embrace the dark side in response.

*but then, if you'd asked me, I would have said about 80% of Final Quest is too ridiculous to be believed, so who knows? Many Dart is the new Pike, destined to watch everyone around him die.
Back to top Go down
Outlier

Outlier

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 1:37 am

Death has no meaning anymore. Except for Wolfriders. The only part of them that dies is the beast part, then their pure spirits go to live in the palace for eternity. If they want a body for a while, they just pick from one of the perfect bodies stockpiled in preserver silk in storage.

But seriously, i've been convinced Moonshine has been doomed since they made so much of her choosing immortality. I also think Leetah will die since she wants to stay on Abode with Cutter.

Weird thought. What if Cutter has to somehow transfer his mortality to Leetah? So she can stay on the planet with Shen-Shen or something?

What if the palace pulls all elf souls with it when it leaves, just leaving empty bodies of the elves who try to stay behind when it goes? Maybe only the wolf part will remain of the Wolfriders, leaving feral wolf-elves.

Sorry, infected by what-ifs again. Embarassed

wingthing

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:59 am

Any one of those "what-ifs" would make a far better story than what we've gotten so far!
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 6:05 am

wingthing wrote:
I'm gonna throw in a prediction for Dart. That sappy "You're so perfect" moment with Mender just screamed "Last happy moment he'll ever have." And as it would be just TOO ridiculous for Mender to be the one to die as some sort of Shushen 2.0*, I'm betting Dart will get killed, and Mender will embrace the dark side in response.

*but then, if you'd asked me, I would have said about 80% of Final Quest is too ridiculous to be believed, so who knows? Many Dart is the new Pike, destined to watch everyone around him die.

I love the way you're thinking. It's very mean... Twisted Evil
I would also love to see Mender go over to the dark side while Dart is alive, just to see how they both would response. Maybe I should incorporate that in my comic...

Outlier your "What if"s are fascinating. I love the last one. It would be so cool if the palace had side effects that nobody knows of and the idea of feral wolf-elfs is wonderfully creepy!

Miss Gillespie

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 8:43 am

Poor Wendy, no one likes her epic saga, myth in the making.

Besides following a paint by numbers storyline, she seems to try to full fill the Dreamtime prophecies. That's why I think the elves with the 'positive dreams' are not going to die, they will probably shapechange into humans and stay on the planet (Tyleet's, Pike's and Nightfall's dreams hint this). There is going to happen something dramatic to Redlance and Treestump (his dream was not about making but about ultimately bringing the demise to his loved ones). Maybe Clearbrook is about to get crushed or suffocated?

Maybe Moonshade is not going to die, but she will at least leave Strongbow and he will stay alone.

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 9:53 am

wingthing wrote:
I'm gonna throw in a prediction for Dart. That sappy "You're so perfect" moment with Mender just screamed "Last happy moment he'll ever have."

Or maybe they actually will be happy. Fictional characters are allowed to be happy you know.

Miss Gillespie wrote:
Maybe Moonshade is not going to die, but she will at least leave Strongbow and he will stay alone

Otoh, isn't there a character who looks a lot like Strongbow in the Palace during FutureQuest? Now what the heck could make Strongbow willingly leave the WoTM in order to travel in the Palace? Moonshade dying perhaps... her spirit would go to the Palace.

Back to top Go down
Davrille

Davrille

Virgo Horse

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 12:38 pm

Miss Gillespie wrote:
Poor Wendy, no one likes her epic saga, myth in the making.

What makes you say that?
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 1:56 pm

Has it been confirmed that Futurequest is canon?

22 - Death pool Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Davrille

Davrille

Virgo Horse

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 2:42 pm

Zadzi wrote:
Has it been confirmed that Futurequest is canon?

No -- the last time someone brought it up on Facebook, Wendy said to think of it as "the future through a glass darkly."

I actually liked The Rebels series, and thought it had a lot of potential Jink was okay. If push came to shove between choosing between the two plotlines being canon, I'd go with The Rebels.
Back to top Go down
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:09 pm

I guess Future Quest can be boiled down to "the elves are gone"... Anything else can be changed.

Zadzi

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:10 pm

In that case, then maybe its not really Strongbow in there the way people keep saying (I mean in canon terms). I keep thinking he's going to die in FQ.

22 - Death pool Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 4:18 pm

I kinda hope you're right. Strongbow walking to the natural end of life, whether it be from old age or - more likely - because he's killed in some manner, and dying on the planet he loves so much is a good end.
Moonshade dying from violence just after she'd become immortal, and Strongbow going away in the Palace which is never really liked or felt at home in, definitely isn't.

Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 4:20 pm

I kinda wonder why so many theories hang on that one EQII FutureQuest story, which I always assumed was pretty Worldpool-y. Can we be sure that that story, and therefore the Cutter-looking-thing and the Strongbow-looking-thing in the Palace, are even canon?
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 10:01 pm

I think people might want some guarantee that some original EQ characters still exist absolutely maybe and that's why they see Future Quest as canon. I always viewed it as Woldpool-y as well. Plus it was confirmed that Jinx was canon so maybe that's why some people think that all of Futurequest is canon and in relation to Final Quest, who knows. We've all made those speculations about Jink's parentage being Skywise/Timmain/Cutter but none of that has been confirmed either though. It would be nice to find out, however, if Timmain gets preggers indeed.

22 - Death pool Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 3:33 am

I'm afraid Daboi might bite it when he goes to work with Shuna.

22 - Death pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death pool   22 - Death pool Empty

Back to top Go down

Death pool
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next