Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala

Go down 
+2
Evil Evie
Embala
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala   In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:24 am

Still so fascinating to read about her... okay! A lonely wanderer, accompanied by Gemkeeper. What happy souls who will or had cross her way...I as Prayer would want to listen to her many adventures all day...<3

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala   In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:48 am

Embala frequently bonds with big cat-like creatures and birds of prey - especially owls. ^^

I wonder ... can you see the embedded links - or is mobile mode blind for them, too?

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala   In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:24 am

Good morning!

Oh wow, I can think of a big white owl as your company.
I can see embedded links and they work...:-)

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala   In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 8:56 am

Love seeing all these work together!!! I don't even remember anymore how many Embala's I've made... I just adore her Smile If I can get you a code, there's a site called Toyhouse where you can upload bios and pics of your characters, separating them into groups and such. Here's my Tynami for example.. https://toyhou.se/1575272.tynami. It's what I now use instead of my website.
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala   In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 12:50 pm

So cool! I bookmarked the site! Thank you very much for the link @katcombs Smile So glad to get to know your elf character Tynami. She's an adorable 'redhead' and chief! <3

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala   In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Thank you for the praise, Kat! Very Happy Glad to know where to find Tynami nowadays ... and I'll consider  the side for further use!

I plan to open a thread to show off all the dollz gifts I've received - hopefully sooner than later! I don't have a lower opinion on them - not at all! Very Happy I love you Original drawings were just easier to handle by number!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala   In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 9:39 am

@Embala *giggle* I know there's still alot to post no worries. I was only saying that alot of the ones I made are lost on my PC in various backups. I love the creations, just a bad organizer Smile

Prayer wrote:
She's an adorable 'redhead' and chief! <3

This reminded me of the start of Tynami... I was on TwoMoonsMUSH and the tribe voted her as chief since I was on the most, lol. I really was shocked that they did it, lol. Was so much fun to roleplay her, I miss it but doubt I'll ever go back to doing that again.
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala   In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the eye of the beholder - Gift Art of Embala
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2