Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Empty
PostSubject: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 11:38 am

To copy the original dolling thread first post by Tam:

I know some of us are dollers here, so thought I would post this so we can share. Smile There is an official Dolling forum, but I know not everyone there is here, and not everyone here is there, so we can do some crossover here. Smile I'll post some good makers in a bit, but if you want me to add to the list, just lemme know and I will!

If you need to play catchup, the first dolling thread is HERE, but everything new will go in this thread.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Firesh10 Fireshade (SeaGlade)
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Freesk10 Freeskin (Danen)
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Frostl11 Frostline (10 Elf), man this gal was picky about what she wanted...

List: Brin, Coral, Duskbite, Elm, Fireshade, Freeskin, Frostline, ilyian, Jewel, Jeweleyes, Kit, Kitten, Lau, Lia, Marcenia, Mist, Mooncrest, Moondaughter, Morninglight, Mysthica, Onah, Onya, Petunia (not sure), Raithlyn, Reina, Seabreeze, Shymist,  Sorien, Starpearl, Sunflower, I thought I made Sweet Honey, but I can't find her.. Tailspin, Tangle, Thistle, Trisley, Twitterfin, Veeloo, Violet, Water Lily (maybe) and Wolvesfire.

On Elm, I'm not sure why I put in the scarf... maybe the silver of lightning. Went through when I posted Bramble that I didn't post the fluffier versions of my wolves over on Toyhouse, they're over there now. Also posted 3 alternate versions of Blomstre. That link only shows ones I've made.

Last edited by katcombs on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 9:23 pm

Fireshade is a familiar view in firey red and sea blue. I like the cute neckband and her freckles.
All I remember about Freeskin is her micro doll: tiny brown poncho top and a short red skirt. I love that you've decided to mimic her leather'n feather adornement with the flower veil, Kat. Cute hairdo.
Last not least Frostline ... still undecided beteen teal green and blue. XD I suspect that she prefers some change or a mix now and then. Cool beauty with a love for variety and jewelry. ^^ Those icy lips are a special touch.

Blomstre is a cute - especially on the chibi maker. I like the one with the darker skirt - less pink brings out her wings and makes them brighter.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Palace18 Leetah

I've seen my drafts for the Dreamworld extension there sunny ... and I'd basically forgotten about my deviant art account.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 1:18 pm

Love little Leetah and Shenshen! As for the new gals, all my redheads will probably now have freckles. 

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Ilyian11 Ilyian (I found some purple roses at the store and wanted to try them on her)
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Jewele11 Jeweleyes

List: Jewel, Kit, Kitten, Lau, Lia, Marcenia, Mist, Mooncrest, Morninglight, Mysthica, Onah, Onya, Petunia (not sure), Raithlyn, Reina, Seabreeze, Shymist,  Sorien, Starpearl, Sunflower, Sweet Honey, Tailspin, Tangle, Thistle, Trisley, Twitterfin, Veeloo, Violet, Water Lily (maybe) and Wolvesfire.

RinmaruGames - Fortune Teller
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 9:03 pm

You've made your own Ilyian Very Happy She looks lovely and very young, Kat. The pastel roses enhance this impression. Her style shows energy and elegance.
Jeweleyes turned out amazing. The silken sheer black suits her well. The generic shiny star pattern sparkles in her sash, shows in the necklace and even surronds her in the curtains! I had expected to see the star earring on her ... another star symbol in the same cool gold would have been my choice. The runes are perfect for her. Very fresh and frank vibe.

*looks at the list* Very Happy many more pretties to be expected! ... and freckles are charming ^^

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Palace19 Savah

I'm glad you like my little Doll Palace darlings. They hold happy memories of "good ol' days".

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 5:18 am

Love the little Savah! I did an oopsie on the Jeweleyes, there wasn't supposed to be brown on her shawl...  will add a few to this post as soon as I get them done within the next 4 hours.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Jewele13 Jeweleyes (fixed)
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Lau-fo10 Our Lau
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Mornin15 Morninglight
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 6:21 am

Last three for today Smile
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Petuni10 Petunia
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Twitte10 Twitterfin
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Wolves10 Wolvesfire

List: Jewel, Kit, Kitten, Lia, Marcenia, Mist, Mooncrest, Onah, Onya, Raithlyn, Reina, Seabreeze, Shymist,  Sorien, Starpearl, Sunflower, Sweet Honey, Tailspin, Tangle, Thistle, Trisley, Veeloo, Violet, Water Lily (maybe)
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 3:30 pm

WOW Surprised ... made my (belated) morning Like

Back for comments in the evening!

EDIT: A bunch of pretty dolls lifted my mood indeed. *battling allergies half the night*

Something from Ilyian rubbed off on Jeweleyes. ^^ The usual black works better indeed.
"Our" Lau Very Happy thank you for including me the way you do, Kat! I had not expected the wild rasta braids for her - beautifully wild. In a way it makes her more a member of the Storm tribe in the ocean depth. I love the strong green and the leaf pattern - it's so close to a doll I've made of her. The flower bracelet is a playful touch.
I was looking forward to meet Morninglight. Her pastel appearance is outstanding and always captures me. The dusty veil adds the morning haze I connect with her name. Love it!
Hehehe... that's the very best version of a bug Preserver this maker allows! *claps* Glad I could inspire you. Wink The monochrone brown makes it easy to imagine the Preserver body and face. The headscarf is as surprising as well working for Petunia's topper and the green top knot completes the "flower hat" nicely.
Twitterfin turned out very girly. A bit sweet, a bit coquettish - a child at the edge of adoescence. Adorable expression. This skirt is an surprising choice to mimic her tail perfectly.
I was curious to see Wolvesfire ... you've totally captured her style! Shocked I'm even reminded of the first micro doll I've seen of her.

Your list is promising many more pretties - keep on going! It's an amazing series.

Another little Palace darling ^^ ...  young and lovely  1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Palace26 Winnowill

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 2:03 pm

Thanks for the comments! Very Happy

Prism, I like your Maggoty with her many faces. First two look exactly the same to me, though. Did I miss a detail or did you accidentally link the same image twice? scratch

Katcombs, all your OC ladies look wonderful, and I can see their personalities in your outfit choices.

Embala's tiny palace girls just keep getting cuter! cheers keep them coming!

Once again I've found a new maker... and it's great for making High Ones out of everybody! Again I have been too lazy to do ear and finger edits.. Razz I have a tendency to start every new set with my three favorites:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Malw
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Rufw
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Vurw

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/weddingdressdesign.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 8:48 am

Your "new High Ones" look spectacular, Leanan! Like And it's like bringinga topic full circle for me: my Palace Dolls were sta
rted to turn all the personal EDA characters into High Ones.^^

Maleen was doubtable for me at first - "black mane and berry colored" did not ring a bell. Ruffel gave it away in an instant, so ruffly-frilly and with the right hair and right mood. Vurda is my personal favorite tho. I love the green. The skirt is the perfect transition of her original outfit into High One style. And in the end Maleen fits in wonderfully to complete the trio.

More? Please!

Now for my "true" Palace girls ... 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Palace20 Gibra

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:29 am

Thanks! And tiny Gibra with bird friend is just adorable!

Of course there are more...

This lady gets not one, but three dresses!

First one based on a story in New Blood:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Mow

Second, inspired by Final Quest:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Moww

And third, my own design for her:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Mowww

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/weddingdressdesign.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 8:07 pm

A wardrobe for the tanner - very fitting. Very Happy I love how you've captured the essence of Ahnshen's creation, Leanan. Flowers and golden jewelry completes the impression. Tho Moonshade's violet robe was the best of the uniform Palace gowns in my opinion it was ... kinda plain. Homespun? And that's exactly the impression I get from the middle one. Buy it. ^^ Your last creation looks very elegant with a lovely playful touch - very much how I'd envision Moonshade as a High One. It fits in nicely with the gowns from the High Ones centerfold.
Must I mention that I love the hair-do? ^^

More Palace ladies ... 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Palace21 Kaslen

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 11:15 pm

No new gals today, only have about 20 minutes online. 

@Leanan The Sun Folk triplets turned out amazing!!! I just love these gals. Maleen looks amazingly sleek, Ruffel her happy self and Vurda very elegant. I adore the three Moonshade. She looks perfect in each one!

@Embala Loving these palace dollz so much! Was surprised to see the High Ones, they look adorable!
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 1:35 pm

Thanks for the feedback! Zhantee

Loving all the detail in tiny Kaslen!

It should be easy to identify these three:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Niw

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Leew

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Aree

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 3:13 pm

Your High One parade is amazing, Leanan. Nightfall stays true to herself. More practical in her choice ... placing value on free movement. I see her favorite greens, the volants and a nod to her bandana. I sooooo looooove that she kept her feather necklace and ear rings. I love you Perfect!
Leetah of course - just the right colors, style and proportions. And she found the necklace to complete her familiar OQ appearance. A desert rose!
Last not least aroree - simply elegant. The silver grey suits her. The black sash eenhances her sleek beauty.

Thanks for the feedback! Very Happy Feels so good that the little dollz are loved and bring joy again. I remember there was some editing envolved ... pointed ears, recombination, hair growth ^^ and probably a color change at times.

My personal favorite High One ... 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Palace22 Sefra

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 9:43 am

EEK! Nightfall, Leetah and Aroree turned out amazing! They're just adorable and flowy at the same time. I almost didn't recognize Nightfall when I was looking on the phone, but on the PC I could see her necklace! hehe. The brown and green are a ice touch for her. Leetah is spot on in her signature colors. Aroree looks just as if she wasn't a chosen and stayed a regular clider, gorgeous!

I just wanna hug Sefra, so pretty in her stargazer colors. Just for you, bring back a blast from the past. Mine and Elfeneyes' Sefras Smile
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Kat-se101 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Sefra_10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 10:45 am

Blast from the past indeed! sunny This star sprankling Sefra might have been my inspiration besides the High Ones centerfold, Kat. So amazing in her icy space-cold brightness.
And elfeneyes' great take on Sefra's more practical look during the first years on Abode. I remember the time when she brought at least one new character doll almost evry day. At least it felt like this ... elfeneyes tried to portrait every mentionable character at this time. And all the different outfits. ^^
It's awesome to see these goodies from the past again.

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Palace23 Timmain in the Palace ... 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Palace25 with Alpha

... and her try 1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Palace24 to be a tree ^^

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 11:16 am

Thank you both again for the comments!  Hug  Hug

Three adorable little Sefras! She's my favorite High One, too. (Should not be a surprise to anyone    Razz )

And wonderful variations for Timmain! Her facial expressions are perfectly captured - quite a challenge, I think, in such a small image.

Next, some of the younger generation:

This dress is almost identical to the one in Dreamtime:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Venw

The next two are my own inventions (edit: The dresses, not the girls):

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Emw

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Yunw

http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/weddingdressdesign.php

Last edited by Leanan on Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 12:19 pm

Love the little Timmains!! Venka and the new gals are amazing! 

Went through my pics and revisited one of my favorite makers. Here's the White Lady.  She's supposed to be future, but for some reason she never comes out as futuristic as I want.
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Whitel12

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 2:52 pm

Oops! I meant that the dresses are my inventions, the characters are canon. Razz

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 4:11 pm

Then it was Leetah and Dewshine like I thought... at least I'm pretty sure.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 5:53 pm

As we've already seen Leetah and Dewshine has locks I never considered them. Admittidly it took me some time to figure it out.
At first I've guessed Shenshen but outfit and overall look doesn't ring right. And then I've realized in an instant: Ember Ember. The black and golden gown was inspired by her most recent "bearclaw like" outfit. Excellent!
The blonde one was a riddle ... Krim? Newstar? NO. Blue and tan, the way it was arranged and a headband - I remembered to have used the same color scheme elsewhere. Yun!  Yun  
The first one shows Venka's features, her expression and the bluish hair. The hairdo fits with the Palace gown from the dream scene.  Not a dress I like on Venka - but I love how perfectly you've pictured it, Leanan!
Eye candy all three of them!

Thank you for the Timmain praise. Smile Sometime I think our memories of EQ add to the dollz and guide our vision.

White Lady turned out gorgeous. Very true to her first draft ... obviously a woman with her own style. Her perception of herself seems to be different than yours, Kat. ^^ Actually she looks a bit "steampunk" for me. Even without any brass and googles.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 5:18 am

White Lady I could soooo see as steampunk. I know there was a really good steampunk maker a while back, since I made The Keeper/Mack on it. Here are this weeks 6, plus one since I miscounted my gals, hehe.
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Kitten13 Adult version of young Kitten
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Marcen11 Marcenia
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Mooncr12 Mooncrest

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 5:19 am

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Seabre12 Seabreeze
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Starpe11 Starpearl
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Violet11 Violet

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 5:20 am

This last little bugger just did not want to decide what to wear so I made two versions. Water Lily
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Waterl101 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Waterl11

Edit:
Another SeaBreeze, she couldn't decide on which skin she wanted.
1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Seabre13

List:
Jewel, Kit, Lia, Mist, Onah, Onya
Raithlyn, Reina, Shymist, Sorien, Sunflower, Sweet Honey
Tailspin, Tangle, Thistle, Trisley, Veeloo
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 12:46 pm

A wonderful selection of colorful ladies, katcombs!

When it comes to mine, Embala guessed them right! I probably won't be making Dewshine at all, since this maker simply doesn't have a suitable hairstyle. The color palette is limited too - no white-haired ladies on this round.

Two outfits based on canon:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Saw

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Ahdw

I could have just done her usual light blue dress, but was inspired to make something new for her:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Neww

I agree that purple is not really Venka's color, so I made her a new dress too:

1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Ven2w

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   1 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next