Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 10:14 pm

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Missan18
Winterleaf
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 1:55 pm

You make great use of those unusual "Missangest" makers, Prism. Extraordinary version of Winterleaf! She looks so sad ... Hug

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Embala12 Wolfrider Embala ...

finally managed to make a decent version of her on the Forest Queen maker! Very Happy

I'd almost forgotten about your last batch, Leanan! *is kidding* A new lovely maker, the usual suspects ...

Starting with Nonna again ... young and lovely in a variant outfit. For some reason the general look reminds me very much of Tingeh. *Can't you do young Tingeh ... pretty please?*
Sweetheart Elmy coming at age ... and she still wears her trademark necklace. ^^
Pretty maiden Shuna - the dreamy style reminds me of a thought I've once had about shuna: Every girl wants to be a princerss at least once.
When you've posted the girls it took me bit to realize that the next one is Shenshen - then I noticed it's the "waitress style". And the kitten stands for the babies ... I love you
Jink's starfield scarf is a perfect addition!

Last edited by Embala on Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 9:28 am

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Downlo10
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Missan19
2 fresh Dreamberries
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:07 pm

I always a delight when you offer "a fresh dreamberry", Prism. Because she's one of your characters I love most. And this tern is both fitting and funny! Very Happy She has a fairy-like vibe on the first maker ... a mischievous teasing fairy. There are her trademark spreckles  ... and dreamberries as addition.
Second one is cheerful, already tipsy from the berries she's munching - and dresses in dreamberry colors.

The first "misfit" Embala got a makeover - this time style and colors match for ...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Granad11 Granada

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 6:51 pm

Gorgeous works all around.... loving all the Embalas and family, plus Dreamberry has a special place for me, she's so adorable!!

On the new maker I ended up using the 'snipping tool' that comes with windows to save my girls since I noticed on the last version she made like that it had a lot of empty space on it... didn't like that.

New Maker: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/fairyofseasons.php

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Fairyo122 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Fairyo13
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 10:59 am

Took only a second glance to see how perfect your "leading ladies" look as Christmas fairies, Kat! ^^ (that's how I see them)
Change is my favorite. Very Happy She got her green/brown color scheme, the crisscross lacing and the "nature-made" style from ElfTanner's drawing I love so much. Even the wings suit her. The warm colors add intensity and the extra eyes seem to be part of her character. last not least they mimic her cloak.
And Tynami - youve done her beautifully. The red tops, the living greens wrapped around her, the arm wraps ... and the green skirt suits her well. Delicate wings and fairy dust - she has fun playing the christmas fae for us! Very Happy

Thanks again for the encouragemant and compliments for Granya's family. I'll do the trio more often now -it's fun to create the different looks. Must take care to drop them in the Dollhouse, tho!

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Grinda11 Grinda

A scarier version of the youngest triplet - fitting for upcoming Halloween! ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:09 pm

Fitting for Halloween indeed, fierce and creepy, but love how those feathers look on her.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 2:42 pm

Thanks again for the detailed feedback, Embala! All of human Shen Shens clothes are sort of based on her outfits in Final Quest... but those outfits are so full of small detail I couldn't replicate them on any maker, so I made my own versions instead.

I like the strange mermaid. Also the Merbalas in the last post of page 20, and Granada and Grinda (so scary!). Which maker did you use for them?

Prism, your dolls are lovely! Dreamberry looks so cute on the new fairy maker.

katcombs, your fairies are adorable!

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 2:50 pm

More humans...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Avatar-6   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Avatar-7   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Avatar-8

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Avatar-9   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Avatar-10   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Avatar-11

Made with: http://elouai.com/candybar5/dress-up-fullbodygirls.php

Last edited by Leanan on Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 3:19 pm

And Embala's request:

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Dress-up-Azalea-4

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 1:54 am

Your new old maker evokes nostalgic memories, Leanan.
Of course there is Nonna, unmistakeable in her brown layered dress and the ancient style. Dreamy Elmy I love you ... the rainbow can stand both for her colorful necklace and her dreams. Shuna in the Palace, dressed in a light green gown - a reminiscence of her her childhood duds.
Once again I was puzzled by the brown-haired, blu-eyed ... uhm Vnovel! *slaps head* Her light blue gown is a bit too powdery, delicate like those sheer Palace thingies. Blue and black, sweet, dreamy ... my darling Tingeh! Very Happy And her modern lookalike must be Tamia.
No Jink in this maker? Ooooch... and no Shenshen either.

But there's my darling Tingeh portrayed on the previous maker! So lovely and sweet I love you Thank you so much, Leanan. Very Happy ... and thanks for the compliments! Very Happy

The triplet mother for completation - she got a minor name change

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Lantis10 Lantis

Here is the requested maker link, Leanan: Forest Queen

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 8:51 am

Lantis is lovely! And thanks for the maker link. Very Happy

Thanks again for the feedback! No Shen Shen and Jink because the maker only has a light skintone available, and no long white hairstyle. I used to be able to edit these things with my old software, but I don't have that anymore.

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 12:04 pm

I'm not very fond of the new fairy maker at Azalea's. Yes, it has the elf ears I like, but there's not much choice in facial expressions. I might make some dolls on it later, but I definitely won't be doing a full cast of female elves on it. So I'm still making humans...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 1nonna

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 1shuna

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 1elmy

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 1venovel

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 1shenshen

Made with: https://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/pinup-princess.php

Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 3:25 pm

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Fairy-34
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Magica66
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Elven-41
3 fresh Dreamberries
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 3:26 pm

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Snow-q30
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Harley29
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Poison17
3 fresh Dreamberries
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 3:29 pm

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Pretty45
2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Arabia40
2 fresh Dreamberries and sorry for putting the dolls in the wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 5:56 pm

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Only partly here, but loving everything I see!!!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 6:30 pm

You've made good use of this playful maker, Leanan. The humnan girls show ... Nonna in cheerful mood, a carefree Shuna and playfuly happy Elmy. The framed backround reminds very much of the original "Gift of Her Own" style. The humanized elf girls show even better ... the maker has this elfy swing. ^^ Seductive Venovel is the best of the batch for me and lucky dancing Shen a close second.

Great besket of fresh dreamberries, Prism!
Totally love how she turned out on the Toony maker - so fresh and colorful! Love the tipsy rouge you gave her on Magical Elf - dreaming of GIANT dreamberries! Embarassed Definitely tipsy on the portrait shot - effective shine in her hair.
Good use of the drop-ins on Ice Queen ... pretty, funny and very berry-like on Harley ... inviting like a dreamberry bush on Poison Ivy.
She made herself comfortable as Pretty Fairy ... and flying on dreams. You have a very distinctive design and lovable character here!
*maybe she was a bit dreamberry dipsy  and dropped in the wrong thread first* ... but she found home in time ^^

Running short of dollz - but I have some strange Ravenwing

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Ravenw25

Huldra maker ... Evil or Very Mad must edit and redo this thing! - DONE!

Last edited by Embala on Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 11:06 am

A lovely colorful selection of Dreamberries, Prism!

Intriguing lady Ravenwing, Embala! Nice use of a less popular maker! And thanks again for your comments! Hug

So I did make some fairies... the first four are sort of a set of the 'four seasons'.

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Maleen

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Ruffel

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Vurdah

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Clearb

And one more...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 News

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 9:52 am

And more humans...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 4nonna

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 4shuna

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 4elmy

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 4venovel

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 4tingeh

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 4shen

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 4jink

Made with: https://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/viking-woman.php

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 11:09 am

LOVE all the new girls!!!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 10:08 pm

Thank you for the appreciation of Lady Ravenwing, Leanan Very Happy ... I have redone her on the Huldra maker. Now the scene shows how it was supposed to be (and some bugs are fixed).

Lovable choices for the Seasons Faires. Like Maleen for spring was a surprise - but she plays well! Delicate and cool ... her bodice mimics the blossoms on a leafless spring tree. ^^ Ruffel bursts in pink with flowers and fruits - all the fullness of Summer. Her playfulness shows through. Vurdah represents Automn amazingly well. Skirt and top suit her style and the sunflower wreath is perfect for her. Somehow the wings seem to reflect her pensive mood. I like that she is a brunette this time ... see her like this all the time.
Winter is coming - I want to see Aroree in her. The hairstyle kinda fits - ice blue could be her color. The white mane ... we have seen her with white hair too, right? Last not least Newstar as variant Spring - she would have been a natural choice for me. Dressing her in snowflakes and blossons is genious!

WOW Shocked ... they are perfect, Leanan! Why has no one before discovered the human cast for dolling?
The symbol maker - best background choice for Nonna! The variant outfit suits her well. Shuna is simply spot on! Sweet Elmy has grown - staying true to her style and still working button necklaces. ^^
Absolutely believabel Lady Venovel. You've nailed her look and mood. You've made Tingeh - pretty in blue, flirty and in love with Khorbasi. Another wonderful interpretation of the midwife - Shenshen would love to wear exactly this! Last not least Jink ... this outfit must be canon! Seriously. I can so see it.

Amazing collection, Leanan, as if the Viking maker vas made for them. and I am officially adicted. @_@ MORE! Please more. O.O
Will you complete the Viking series with Hartha (FQ #10 page 1) and Moli (FQ #10 ... the group where you've found Tingeh), please? And maybe add Bolli (HY #14).

Now for another facet of Lady Ravenwing - shapechanger and illusionist

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Ravenw27

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Ravenw26

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Ravenw28

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 8:24 am

I love how much Ravenwing has evolved since the first pic, she's gorgeous in those pics!!

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 8:31 am

Lovely series of Ravenwing, Embala!

And thanks for the comments! But winter fairy is not Aroree...

Jink's outfit is based on the famous cover art: https://elfquest.com/jink/

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 11:07 am

And then there's this bunch...

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Rebelsb1
Made with: https://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/arabian-nights.php

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Rebels
https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/snowqueenscene.php

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Chan1
Made with: https://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/viking-woman.php

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Chandra
Made with: https://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/pinup-princess.php

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Chsn
Made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/azalea4.php

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Avatar-16   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Avatar-15

Made with: http://elouai.com/candybar5/dress-up-fullbodyboys.php

2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Avatar-14

Made with: http://elouai.com/candybar5/dress-up-fullbodygirls.php

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   2 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next