Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2

Go down 
+9
Embala
Vaeri
Prism
Leanan
Tynami
Prayer
Shadowpath
Beryl
G0lden
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 11:55 am

@Yeee

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Leopar10

Leopard dots and spots almost everywhere.
Yellow paws - because yellow and because this guy needs to earn some more dots. XD
Longer hair (kinda) as a bonus.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 4:23 pm

YAY! thank you so much for Leos spots and cool hair! Very Happy  

"Yellow paws - because yellow and because this guy needs to earn some more dots. XD"

lol!  If you think so, ok. He is the self-assured type the same as Rayek.  You know I have a weak spot for people like that.
Nun, wenn er noch Punkte sammeln soll, muss er sie entweder mit seiner persönlichen Kundenkarte im Laden sammeln oder er hat noch einen weiteren Heldencoup im Sinn.  Razz   Laughing
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 4:21 am

My "bad girl" - daughter of Strongbow and Winnowill, raised by Urda, mentored by Two-Edge ... there's a BIG sword missing!

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Witchd28 - Spiritmaker

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Witchd29 - Spiritmaker

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:54 am

Embala's daughter with Timmorn, a shapechanger (into wolf) and wandering loner.

Spirit of the White Waste ... Snowflame ...

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Witchd34 - Ainoa

(she's sopposed to wear layers of WHITE leathers and furs)
*sigh* ... maybe I'll try to redo her with some fur - white or not! - DONE

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Witchd36 - Ainoa

Last edited by Embala on Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 6:40 pm

Feeling like yuck so gonna make a longer post this time Smile

@Leanan LOVE Selah!! The other gals turned out amazing too! I love the dragon scales on the one gal's shoulders.

@Embala I completely forgot about Deathbird! She looks so intimidating in that first image, scary! The second version looks so sweet, you wouldn't be able to guess how deadly she is. 'Halloween birds' I LOVE that idea!! Strangely fitting too since they get scarier during Halloween too Very Happy Seeing the two Yeee was wonderful! I love how you van make a tail out of things that aren't a tail Very Happy Nuriah! I've always loved her!! That hand, wow, love the affect on there. Spotted Leo is wonderfully done! Seeing Spiritmaker makes me want to try a 'splice' with her too, but I'm not sure who with yet. Miss Kitty is always so busy this time of year. She looks so deadly! I didn't know Alnoa was Timmorn's daughter! She's one of my favorites of yours, but then again ya'll know I love redheads.

@Yeee The worst thing about that maker is that it doesn't let you do long her, but it is fabulous for making guys. The tinker bell one and fantasy makers both have guys to work with if you want to try them too Very Happy Leo looks really good and would definitely fit in the cat-elves! I could definitely see him related to Kat. Kat herself is dark cause the elf version of her uses plants to make herself darker. The regular Kat is dark cause it's a light coat of fur, not skin.

Something long overdue, Kat with her own ElfQuest look. This version is now official!!
10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Kat-s162 Making her sprite made her feel so much more official... her colors are black and gold... went through several colors and this was the one she fought for Very Happy
10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Magica1210 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Magica14 The taller boots is her winter look Very Happy
10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Magica1310 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Pixie-1010 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Elven-10
10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 My-mei16
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 8:11 pm

Posting this separate since it's her debut micro Very Happy Can't decide which one. Leaning towards the last one.
10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Kat-mi1710 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Kat-mi1810 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Kat-mi19
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 5:46 pm

@katcombs: Oh cool, then your Kat and my Leoboy could even be related? How funny!

"Kat herself is dark cause the elf version of her uses plants to make herself darker. The regular Kat is dark cause it's a light coat of fur, not skin."
Ok, do I understand it right? Kat has brown skin because she smears plant extracts on the skin. Beneath that she has pale skin? I ask that, because I am still wondering, if Leoboy should better have brown skin (because of a natural adaptation to the savannah surrounding).
She has cat fangs. Is Kat related to cats? She seems to be a shapechanger.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:24 pm

@Yeee The regular Kat is a shapeshifter, she can change into any kind of feline. In fanfiction I have her as a fae, and she's in the X-Men world too also as a shapechanger. Hmmm (looking at her plainsrunners and cat elves) looks like I've got a range in both tribes... here's X-Men Kat in both her forms... may give ideas. Her original idea was regular ears, then pointed ears when she started growing fur, then they'd move up to her head, but I don't think that would work well in the ElfQuest world. So pointed ears it is Very Happy Threw in her pointed eared normal costume too. Haven't quite gotten her background in the ElfQuest world figured out yet, but with the fangs I guess she would have to be related to them Very Happy She looked too strange without them.

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Kat-mi2010 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Kat-mi2110 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Kat-al10

Hopefully, between all of us we can figure out a correct way to fit her in the world somehow. I'm very fluid with her history and ideas right now Very Happy Seems like being out in the open they'd need to be a little darker, but just guessing.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:32 pm

Thanks for the onging interest in my EQ characters and the praise for my dolls, Kat. Very Happy

Deathbird was hardly more than a one-shot - intrigued by maker art and Halloween mood. With this Witchdoctor maker I just had to redo her. Guess she's officially alive now ... and will likely show some flexibility in clothing style. ^^ An owl (actually a Tawny frogmouth) is her constant companion.
Quote :
Seeing the two Yeee was wonderful! I love how you van make a tail out of things that aren't a tail
*bows* It needs viewers with imagination to make it work. Smile
It was fun to design a spotted look for Leo. I especially like how the pants turned out.

You surely have a soft spot for my lightshaper. Nuriah appreciates!
Spiritmaker has a very suspicious and repellant nature ... maybe she refuses fusion? ^^ For some reason Cherisea comes to mind.
I've probably never mentioned Ainoa's sire. I had him in mind when she got the reddisch mane and her "wolfshaper" abilities.

My Cajol - still don't know who exactly she is and in which of my worlds/tribes she'll fit in.

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Witchd37 - Cajol

Kat-elf turned out grrrreat, Kat! too tired to comment decently tonight.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 11:57 am

Embala, I have not praised you enough for those great real Leo dots! They look so awesome, I could not do it in any way and yours are so realistic!

Katcombs wrote: "Hopefully, between all of us we can figure out a correct way to fit her in the world somehow. I'm very fluid with her history and ideas right now Very Happy Seems like being out in the open they'd need to be a little darker, but just guessing."

Yes it seems so, that they have to be darker. It just looks so boring when Leoboy has brown hair and brown skin, and I wanted something different than always black hair and brown skin. Maybe it is light brown skin and dark brown hair for him.
I had the stupid funny  idea for my Leoboy and his tribe that clothes with leopard-dots on it determine the rank within the tribe.
Yes, and then one day Yeee stumbles into the tribe and by chance has my own ugly white pajamas with leopard dots on it ... what happens next? LOL The idea was so funny, that I wanted to at last design one guy to react upon that ridiculous situation...

But hey, maybe it can become more than that joke ...
here is a funny version of one leopard guy, a Yeee in disguise (There was no ugly pajama to choose LOL) , the leopard boy and a try of your Kat.
10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Leoboy10

Last edited by Yeee on Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 5:51 pm

Elf-Kat is sprited now Very Happy ... thus official as it should be. ^^ Such a precious lively little thing.

An awesome row of Kat in variant yet consistant versions, Kat.
Magigal elf Kat turned out amazing. Very pleasing design - simple enough to be dolled almost everywhere and with charming, variable details. Sweet and sassy on the "original" Magical Elf maker as well.
Pretty Pixie Kat looks like a playful cheering fly trap. I live the overknee stockings.
Beautiful portrait of a seriously annoyed Kat.
Last not least an incredibly fitting take on her on Witchdoctor. Like Again the overknee stockings in the boots again - for me that's her trademark!

Microed Kat seals it. Of course her teeth must show. The face of #3 looks "elfier" for me ... # 1 is more catlike. Now Elf-Kat adds to your row of Kats. ^^

Very Happy Glad you appriciate, Yeee! Like I'm a collage maker - I've my own means and tricks. ^^

You've found a maker with fitting dots! Lots of them! Leo got company ... Yeee obviously gets used to female robes *very winnolike appearance* ... and you've dolled Kat!

This mind picture of Yeee in a white leopard dots pyjama meating the Leodots tribe is hilarious! rofl
... and frightening affraid Would make a gorgeous Halloween drawing!

Two years ago this girl showed up within a series of EQ dollz and OCs ... an intriguing combination of colors and style. I thought "Whoami" might be a mermaid - or some kind of demon ...

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Fortu156

... to find out recently that she is a reptile elf! Still no idea where she fits in.

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Witchd38 - Whoami

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 11:28 am

Everyone's dolls look great!

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Wdhassbet

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Wdhummer

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Wdbolli

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Wdmren

Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/witch-doctor.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 11:42 am

Thanks, Leanan Very Happy ... and YEAH for more! bounce

A riddle ...
Sassy redhead has a strong Hummer vibe!
Molli? Hair, style and serious mood fit her.
My bet is on M'Ren for this space Elf. Wink

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 11:48 am

Three correct guesses! cheers

I'm running out of characters to make. scratch

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 3:42 pm

Seriously puzzled with "Riddle".
Bridge child? Old Eld (before EQ1)? New Elf (after Reappearance)?

Can you try some Wavedancers, Leanan? Fishy

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 5:01 pm

There is a tawny frogmouth at the zoo here that I love taking photos of. That owl looks so adorable!!! Their huge eyes work really well with Deathbird Very Happy Nuriah is one of my favorites, she's so colorful and bright. I could see Spiritmaker trying to avoid a fusion, but Cherisea acts like a fly to a spiderweb... I think they'd look amazing together... don't have the energy to make one today.. I'll have to think on a design.

Cajol makes me think of a gypsy wanderer, kinda like what Teir used to be... hmmm, maybe I should design some gypsies for the tribes so she won't feel so alone. 

Need to stop at Cajol, about ready to pass out... more soon.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 8:11 pm

Posting this one separate since I'm not sure an edit will show up properly, eek.

The leopard set looks amazing!! The slight red in Kat's hair looks great! They all look so fun! *hugs* Thank you for adding her to the tribe, love the idea!

Kat's over knee socks seem to be what I'm sticking too. She loves the sandals I've used on my elves since the beginning (Ribbon, Ravenshade, Change and bunches more have them) but when she's in boots those socks will be a must if the maker allows. I had to make an annoyed look on the close up face, it was just so much her it wouldn't be denied, lol.

Has it been 2 years already since we put together the carnival and started all those flowergirls and elementals? Wow, time really does fly. I don't remember why Whoami wasn't added to Carnival with the others... maybe since we weren't sure where she fit in yet. She'd make an excellent reptile! That second one makes me think of a naga, I think they're called... snake tail. 

Hmmm, lots of new canon girls... with the coloring of the first one... someone from Savah's past... I can't remember enough of the characters to pinpoint one in name... her mother maybe? Has a desert feel. I think there were some Go-Backs missing... I'll have to look at my pixels again.

Edit: Quick note... loving the ability to 'like' a post now Smile Makes it so much easier to keep track of who I've seen if I can mark it. When I see new dollz and posts I just love them all!!!  Sending Sending

Edit: Wanted to try this... hope I got her right...
10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 29458516_3441778355f7a719d8ff83
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 1:35 am

YEEE! Fishy

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 4:35 am

YAY! Yes you got her vibe right, cool! The tail upper side black and lower side blue, and the dorsal fin is there too, great! Very Happy

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 5:18 am

katcombs guessed it! The 'riddle' is Savah's mother, Hassbet!

Lovely Yeee!

Wavedancers - of course! I forgot them Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 10:54 am

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Wdss

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Wdmm

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Wdspray

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Wdlongf

Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/witch-doctor.php

Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 12:21 pm

I adore all the new Wavedancers, but I think Longfin turned out the best of the group. 

I couldn't find a good animation of Yeee, but I did manage to make this, it looks really cool! The only one I found was the mermaids playing in the bubbles and that didn't seem right. Not sure if she glows like this, but I just had to save the pic.
10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Imvu-y10

Plus a face closeup... had limited choices on eyes Sad
10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Imvu-y11

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 1:09 pm

ooooou coool! Thanx so much for these pics!  In the sea Yeee has much fun with playing, on the dry land she often has a bad mood. And yes, all my fish elves glow in the dark waters they dwell in. But only their spots and stripes can glow.  But hat is far too much for every maker. the glowing tail and the two different eyes look awesome.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 6:04 pm

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Pretty60
10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Pixie_53
10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Lord-o27
Winterleaf
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 6:06 pm

10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Viking45
10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Epic-a45
10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Epic-a45
Winterleaf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 2   10 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 2 - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 2
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next