Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 4:49 pm

you were correct Yeee! i was coloring Sheelah.^^ hope you like what i did with her...to make her different from Rayek and Venka, i thought giving her Jarrah's eyes would look great.^^ wish i could have done better with the background....alas, i am no good at desert scenes!

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 Sheela10
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 5:19 pm

Oh Woooow, that looks awesome! Thanx soooo much for this picture-colouring AND background (cool with those trees and Scrub ) making (I hate backgrounds, I confess).
Giving my elves a setting where they can hop around is cult and helps me a lot.
It is ok by me that Sheelah gets violett eyes (they look gorgeous!) even though she has yellow (yes again, I am addicted to yellow eyes Laughing But let them stay violett, I love them that way!) and that she is in the desert even though she was meant to be in green land (travelled there, where I decides that she would die in a roleplaying game, because I was tired of my elf character . Yes, I was so mean to her. )

The blood looks real, you have removed the hard ink pen outlines and this makes everything look rather soft and flowing (whoa soft and flowing blood, but you surely understand , what I mean to say).

It is perfect that despite the transparency of the fabric, the hidden face is not brown but red like the fabric. Super perfect, and the gold shines really goldy.
I should have put her better clothings on, but I guess my idea was then, that Sheelah did not want to make her fine clothing dirty. She is very squeamish about her clothes. grin

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 6:01 pm

hooray! i'm glad you like it.^^ hmmm had a sneaking suspicion she had yellow eyes...but i could find nothing saying she had gold eyes, but i'm glad you like it anyway. Jarrah's purple eyes are very pretty.^^ i did give her Rayek hair at least! blue-black, just like her brother.

hmmm...i knew bears in the desert weren't really a thing...but i thought "hey world of two moons, different animal habitats!" i mean Wendy has the wolves grow HUGE so....maybe desert dwelling bear?^^0

ah the blood is just a brush with very soft edges...think like an airbrush.

i agree with the clothing. why wear fancy clothing when you have the risk of getting them all bloody and torn?? as a fashionista, she would definitely consider that...and i think this kind of suits her. kind of a "i can make ANYTHING look good" type of attitude...which she accomplishes of course!

i was reading the new thread for the roleplay, and i decided to color the little character page you drew so maybe it could be posted with the character sheets and stuff.^^ i'm thinking black lines rather than the colored lines i usually do to make it more comic book like. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 6:26 pm

hah hah ,Sheelah needs good stylish hunting clothing now , thats what she just said.
Yes, we have desert bears now, who cares. grin

Hey, good idea with the outlines black. I think I may prefer this for all your coloured pictures in the future, be they part of our funny story or not.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 6:32 pm

i'll give the black outlines in a picture a try when i color the feasting scene. admittedly it'll go faster without having to be careful about the colored lines!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 8:45 pm

Surely you are faster when you do not have to colour all the outlines. That is better. Oh I am curious how it will look like.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 4:42 pm

Yeee, is there a gemstone (Halbedelstein) of some sort Moonlight like?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 5:52 pm

I just asked her, she likes the amethyst very much, because it is purple in color and because it produces such beautiful crystal glands. Now I'm curious, what are you going to do?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 7:31 pm

Ööömh... decided to ues another stone. But I'll remember amethyst. Very Happy In about 20 minutes Moonlight can go on her first egg hunt.

1. Search for the home of her favorite EQ character in this holt (Keeping in Character section).
2. Look in the posts to find a minature egg.
3. Bring the mini egg to the Easter Egg thread or tell me where you've found it.
4. I will barter the tiny eggiie for a pretty full size Easter giftie.

(I'll help if there are problems.)

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 9:28 pm

Thanx so much, how kind of you . Sorry I was going to the supermarket and are back online now . That's why it was taking so long.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 9:46 pm

Egg gift is dropped and birthday thread wil be fixed in a minute. Very Happy And please - now excuses!

To stay on topic - your gift for Moonlight looks amazing! You've captured her so well between child and adulthood Very Happy and the wolf ... a lanky teenager too! ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 10:30 pm

Oh yes, we have seen it. It is a beautiful picture of Chad, thanx! Very Happy

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 11:54 pm

b/w version of Moonlight with tail and she-Wolf "Patience".

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 Moonli20

Last edited by Yeee on Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 6:27 am

very pleased to say i finally finished this! looks quite nice if i say so myself. hope you don't mind i elaborated a bit on the text!

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 Chara_10
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 12:34 pm

Oh WOOOOOOW, This is so awesome! Very Happy woohoo I love it and ok, you can transform the text into a more fitting form, since you are a native speaker and I don`t know the fine nuances of the English language. Like
Oh wow, Hakens tail looks marvelous, that more than slender High One looks far more sexy now I love you
And Sharuk is so yummy in colour, with his chocolate skin. Embala has made a good catch with him. Vaeris gold trinkets are shining bright, cool! And my OCs eyes and hair are great. Looove that picture. I have to ptint it out now (even if my husband has forbidden me to print out colour pictures, lol!)

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 1:39 pm

I am deeply pleased you like it so much!*bows*

I had to follow your old coloring of a fish tailed Haken from a long time ago...which was a bit painful with the koi spots and no guides for the stripes! But i think i replicated it decently.^^

Haha my apologies to your husband then that i've made something you love so much you have to print it! But this pleases me greatly.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:33 pm

Yeee wrote:
Oooooh, Haky, I could get weak, when you pose that way.... (says Yeee dreamy, forgetting her grumpy behavior, which she always shows him.)
Oh my Go... Why have you said this? Now I'm stuck with a mind picture ... O.o

(wish I could draw ... or at least have time and material for a fitting collage) What a Face

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:37 am

lol! Great idea, if you want to make a collage I could give you material for it. I love you

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:44 pm

I put my Easter eggs now here , which are no harpy eggs:
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 Chadye12
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 Merbal16
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 Vaeri-11
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:25 pm

Been going through this thread. You have great linework and your inking is superb, Yee! It's a joy to go through.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:26 pm

Thanx a lot, Startear. Very Happy Happy to read this, YAY!

It is not long until the "Mermay Challenge 2020" in Deviantart. I want to participate again. Last year it led to me getting to know Vaeri who brought me here. Thanks again, Vaeri.
To what will it lead this time? I will sea ... Fishy
Of course this means that from now on I will mainly be drawing for DA again (maybe take over a prompt list from someone else), but I will stay more in the Elfquest universe, so the pictures will be packed into this forum too.
Here is the prompt list ( SariSpy56 wrote: I figured I'd made my own MerMay prompt list for everyone to use during the month of May, as long as your credit me or post a link back here.)
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 Mermay29
Maybe some here would like to participate? It is fun.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 4:19 pm

Love the Yeee and Goldruff egg! Made me giggle. I still need to color the Vaeri egg but i need to finish what i started...hmm...i can't remember what i was coloring though.*puzzled*

I've never done these..events. Mermay, Inktober, the like...i haven't the patience to do so many pictures..lol. but some of these prompts seem very interesting and i can't wait to see what you make Yeee!!!!

Also you is welcome. It's still a pleasure to have you here friend.^^
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 9:00 pm

Thaaanx, Vaeri! I love you
Yeah some prompts are obvious like " Moonlight", lol! And that "pirate" is nothing else but the Sea Raider tribe.
I am curious what you will colour next.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 12:15 am

I have the first one finished. This will be my contribution for prompt 7 : sunken ship
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 Mermay70
Everyone is cleaning the house, Yeee too. Only her house is the sea. Such a splinter of crystal from the palace can amplify the magic quite a bit. First the small things come, then the rest of the ship sinks. Just send the next breakwater , then the sea is cleared up.
The madwoman has all her fun when she takes terrible revenge on humankind. If she would not have gills at that moment she would  laugh loud and dirty: Muahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa!

Last edited by Yeee on Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 12:41 am

Shocked Evil Yeee is dangerous!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 15 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: