Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
jaRf

jaRf

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:24 am

Looks like is is going to be an "Eiertanz". Wink
He looks pretty vain about his hair.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 1:00 pm

Ohhhh spicy! Lol the Haken lovers will scream and sigh...and drool. Haha! I think since there's no visible genitalia, aka no dingaling showing, should be okay. But i'm not admin or anything so don't quote me on that*shrug* it just seems like Wendy level type of nudity.

Personally i don't mind penis. I'm an adult and enjoy a good penis...drawing.*joke hyukhyuk* XD
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 1:40 pm

"He looks pretty vain about his hair."

Yup! ...and seductive too, yummy! Richtig , er tanzt mit dicken Eiern, LOL! (sorry german pun, not translatable)

@Vaeri: This IS the  Wendy level type of nudity and that which is american-forum-level, I have another level (fat grin), so my more detailed picture I gladly will share with all who ask me about it.  Wink  (but even there his hair conceals a lot and one get only a tiny glimpse-so, don`t expect too much)

Tynami just found the next egg:  The sea bunny thinks it's a romance but I truly doubt that...one has the control and every move is perfect, the other one has so not any idea how this dance is to be performed...lol
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias14
the dancing scallops find it funny

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 7:00 pm

And the ink version of Haken
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Dirtyd13

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 4:04 pm

No picture this time, but the "Blue Marlin" ,  the fish whose appearance largely determined the design of my Sea Raiders' fish tails .
ok this one looks more like a white Marlin

here is the blue Marlin
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Nh-blu10

Last edited by Yeee on Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainthorwen

Rainthorwen

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 6:23 pm

Yeee wrote:
Here is your teenage Rainthorwen , Tynami:
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Rainth13
Yay, I could manage again with inkpen, though it became a challenge for my eyes.

Edit: the eyebrows

I think it looks cool. (*v*)
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:40 am

Thank you Rainthorwen, and welcome to the holt! Very Happy

jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:43 am

Yeee wrote:

Yup! ...and seductive too, yummy! Richtig , er tanzt mit dicken Eiern, LOL! (sorry german pun, not translatable)

Ah, I guess I should've expected a comment like this coming. Wink
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:02 pm

Of course, what else Razz
And since you are a passionate Rayek- and Haken-picture collector, I write you the same as to Vaeri: my more detailed picture I gladly will share with all who ask me about it (via Pm). (but even there his hair conceals a lot and one get only a tiny glimpse-so, don`t expect too much)

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 5:15 pm

needed to give my dancing couple colors . Yes, my next color crime Wink to have my Areias , son of Ariel in the way, I want him to look like (well somehow... I think I have to work on his design again and make his eyes smaller, more merman like) .
The waters of Atlantica are partly this bright blue.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias15

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 5:23 pm

Goldfisch! Fishy

jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 9:39 am

Embala wrote:
Goldfisch! Fishy

This! Smile
She does look a little overwhelmed, though.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 3:34 pm

This guy actually reminds me of Hyfus from the original Wavedancers. Or maybe i'm imagining it...will have to look it up later. Love Yeee's dress tunic sooo much!!!! I could totally see her singing "Poor Unfortunate Souls" XD
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:08 pm

Lol, "Goldfish" is actually the nickname for a special Sea Raider who has only appeared in my pictures as a young boy, not for this red  halfbreed Sea Raider/Atlantican Merman. Sorry, Areias!   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 1f64f

And yes, Yeee is overwhelmed Razz

This is so funny, Vaeri, You had the same thought as Embala about Hyfus. When I introduced him in the EQ dolling thread as an Hero Forge product, Em wrote , that he could be a  brother of Hyfus.  Razz  Laughing

Oh my, when Areias is finally done with the dance class, Yeee will thank him very much by casting a spell on him  while singing that  version of the "Poor unfortunate soul" song. Muahahahah: "I`m making up my dance moves as I go..." explains Yeees special ( not at all)-skill of dancing..cough cough...

Yeee`s dress-tunic and crown is lend from Hero Forge

btw. In the meantime, I continued to play with Areias on Hero Forge:
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias16
"Behold, my subjects , it`s me,  Areias, King of Atlantica! "
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Scree172
"WOW, how could this happen? Where is king Triton?  ... and whoops, who peeled your eye out, your Highness? Maybe a very angry guardian of the Sea Raiders trying to protect his queen from a traitor, who set a trap with a fake ball ? "
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias17
"She should be silent, otherwise she'll be put back into her zoo prison!"
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Scree170
"...Oh how was that with King Triton? He was still wondering whether he shouldn't make you heir to the throne after all, even though he had promised you, in case you would manage to deliver mine and Ortega's heads to him? In fact, you had given him a humble Ortega who had to apologize to Ariel and I negotiated the deal to voluntarily stay in Atlantica, as a bargaining chip for peace ... etc., etc. So there was no wall decoration for him, just an annoying prisoner with excessive demands, who unfortunately couldn't just be ignored, since my guaranteed well-being was part of the peace deal. Otherwise there would be a very angry Sharuk and many also very angry siblings and hundreds of more Sea Raiders who would wreak war on Atlantica ... right  your Highness? ....
Oh yes , and btw the next morning King Triton was lying dead in his seashell bed with his neck twisted so strangely.....So, BEHOLD, Atlantica has a new king, TADAHHH!"
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Scree171
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias18
dangerously silently: "Watch...your ...tongue, Queen-of-mean! "
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Scree174
"Oh yes, of course, otherwise I'll be lying with my neck twisted in my gigantic, magical underwater goldfish bowl prison too. Oh okay...... Dear, good king, we adore you ... Shall we practice our flippers dance again? I mean, what do we have this huge ballroom for? ... For coronation ceremonies, executions and ... maybe for ... dancing? Maybe lets  dance those wretched waltzes ....until the musicians drop dead? " (broad smirk)
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias19
"That sounds better.
But first you put on decent ball wear, this nasty sea witch outfit doesn't fit here at all.And you finally have to stick to etiquette.  "
Yeee sighs and obeys his orders ...Then, in a corny ambience like in an Austrian Empress Sissy film, the two spin, dancing sea waltzes and scold each other with softly spoken viciousness. (The music ambience is here, the sound of the ice-cold wind comes from the surface of the water and only symbolizes the frosty tone of the two. LOL)

...and they lived happily ever after....

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 1:40 am

You uh...your brain took a few weird turns there didn't it? LOL

Still an amusing read with pictures to match!

Don't mention dresses, i've been in a mood to design again lately...XD i don't think our sea witch would be thrilled with the fancy dresses i come up with!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:25 pm

"You uh...your brain took a few weird turns there didn't it? LOL"
Oh yes, indeed!

My I was lost in translation! I wrote it wrong: Yeee was not a "bargaining chip for peace"  (sounded weird to me) but a pledge of peace!

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Scree175
"Yes! I have to do this wretched job as a pledge of peace, so that this beasty Triton had no course anymore to chase my descendants, having my head and the rest of me still in one piece in his kingdom , jailed in this "Sea Life" resort which contains an isle with a little coral reef around it. Moan! There is no place for me to race at high speed as I am used to on high seas.
And all that because of this bloody traitor Areias who lured me to this fake peace negotiations ball ...."

Entering rageous Areias:
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias21
"I`m no traitor! How dare you say such a thing !  You think everyone has to be loyal to you because you are the great, good mother goddess! " He spits out at her.
"I was always loyal , YES! ...to king Triton , until that bastard turned on me and suddenly deliberatet together with his advisers to denie me the promised throne. "
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias22
"And that after all, what I sacrified for it. But it was worth it. I am FREE now, never again do I have to be his henchman and his assassin for his thirst for revenge! Because that's the only way I was raised for!  You have no idea under what circumstances I had to grow up, I was always the freak with the pointy ears and the weird fishtail."
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias23
" I was grateful for every little positive recognition, no matter how tiny it was. And so I did everything and I really mean: EVERYTHING that my grandfather and my mother expected of me. Just to be valued a little. " (Areias dramatic performance, his voice is trembling and he swallows hard, a small tear runs down his cheek  )
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Scree176
Yeee clears her throat: "Well, at least I have to give you credit for making Triton to converting my execution into imprisonment. ...But maybe it would be possible that you would set me free again?  I mean, now that Triton is dead?"
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias20
"No...I won`t . And you know why... And finally put on decent clothes!  "
Yeee sighs , " just wait a little while Vaeri has finished sewing my gown....    So, shall we dance again? " she asks giving up and realizing, that he seems to need her and that she will stay for another wile here...thinking: Do I have to come across insane men again and again? ...First Rayek, then Haken... and now this left alone boy here...?

So, that was the next act from the Alternate Universe  drama series "Tales of tails" ,  about the ongoing  war between the Elfquest elves of the high seas and the people of Ariel: the Atlanticans. Muahahahaaaa, My mad brain has been figuring this out for some time.  lol!
here is the series  intro :

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 1:32 am

Ohhh boy another installment!*giggle* these are so silly but such a guilty pleasure!

Oh no you dragged my Vaeri into this...great now i HAVE tp design that dress!!...i need to find a base to use...*wanders off mumbling to self*
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 4:56 pm

Laughing  Vaeri, you don`t need to design anything, it just was fun, putting your OC into my weird Areias story. Anyway, I planned to let Yeee wear such a totally overloaded ball gown from the old imperial times. Kind of like on the Arielmaker picture here.Unfortunately, the face is far too childishly sweet, that doesn't go with Yeee at all.
Areias ordered that she get a new chic hairstyle instead of the shaggy loose locks she had before.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Yeeeli10
Hero Forge unfortunately does not offer dresses for fishtails.  Only the Sea witch outfit looks good.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Queen_10
Your Highness, it's ladies' choice, now I'll show you our high seas dances.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias24
"What? what dances,..." chuckles  "... wildly stamping the tail spikes to this "Boom shakalaka" singing? I can still clearly remember this savage howling ... this! heheheheh!" Areias sends the music to this event,  disapprovingly shaking his head and suddenly bursts of laugh...:

"Very funny, Yeee, and then we can dance like a wild bunch to the bloodthirsty sea raider shantys. Heh heh, Shiver my timber ...! "
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Queen_11
"You don't know everything yet, listen." She sends this, starting to dance wildly ...

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias26
"You can`t be serious. Now stop the nonsense and let's practice waltzes, your fin flap is terribly hard, it has to be much finer, more feminine ..."
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Queen_12
Oh yes, (sigh) I'll never get rid of this shitty waltz ... well then, swing your tail fin ... Your Highness!
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias27
"And you think of your dorsal fin, put it up nicely! "
and so, they danced the whole night while poor Vaeri sewed her fingers bloody ...

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 1:33 am

Lol poor Cinderella-vaeri! Well if you ever draw Yeee in her oberly fancy Atlantican dress, you know i'll color it
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:15 pm

Thanks Cinderella, your sewing skills are very much appreciated here! I should have actually drawn Yeee in her ball gown, instead I made ball gowns in dollmakers and elves with magic cubes and a Vaeri which ...what is that in this gift box?
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Vaeri_10
"Guess what? There were no sewing supplies at hero Forge."
I hope Vaeri doesn't appear completely alien with this fishtail. I saw a Vaeri with something like that in Prayers thread. Let me know if the colors or the fishtail aren't quite right, then I'll rework her.

Yes and yesterday I also wanted to draw Yeee with a dress and instead an Areias came about!?! I finished him today. (No, I have not killed him.)
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Mermai10
...to Vaeri: "WHO ARE YOU!  another one of those Sea Raiders...?"
and this was my template
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Areias28
He looks like he's about to kill, but wow, I love his bright, poison green eye!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 1:14 am

Well Vaeri definitely doesn't have such a fiery tail. Hers is more blue-teal like her top sleeves. Definitely different seeing her like this. Weird but not bad.

Comparison between your drawing and the hero forge...i'll take your drawing any day! You can really see his emotion much clearer in the drawing, the narrower end of his lips in a snarl, the smexy muscular bicep(yum) and armor that just seems to fit better!
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:58 am

Aaaaw thanx, Vaeri. I'm floating 2 meters above the ground with joy. Hero Forge cannot depict all the nuances of emotions well, E.g. they have no "crying" function. That's pretty annoying, they could really add more. Of course it's very complex, maybe it's just too much for the programmers. But Vaeri`s giggling is manageable.  
I find the proportions of the man's chest really terrible, they go too low. They should end higher. I guess it was so easier for the programmer to be able to create a continuum between male and female breasts. So that you can produce smooth transitions. The total lack of nipples looks so shit, the same goes for the nonexistent genitals. The only thing they have are underpants with a male "package" (...presented without comment").
Blackfin shows you...
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Blackf13
"Hi Vaeri ,  I love you  It seems we both have a "package" , what do you have in yours? "
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Vaeri_11
"Well the exuberant ball gown for Yeee ... and what do you have? " (Vaeri now with the midt length curls and Tomato-red hair, what do you like more? old version or new? Hairs often do not look good at HF, I could also try those of Yeee.)
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Blackf15
"ew ...er...nooooo comment...!" That refers to the gown and his own package... "Well, find it out!"
But as a drawing template, Hero forge is simply brilliant, if you want to draw special poses and perspectives that helps immensely.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 12:49 pm

Oh good lord!! Rofl! That uh...that is a package! Oh god my eyes XD

Yeah i definitely prefer your drawings. But i can see how you'd prefer HF for quick pics. Drawing takes time!!

Oh if you wanna talk poses, there's this website called Just Sketch Me which has a poseable 3D model, male and female. I like it.

Hmm...i think i like the new hair for Vaeri. Definitely better tail colors for her!^^
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 6:51 pm

Sorry Vaeri, I ordered Blackfin to shape his tail back, that looks more aesthetic.
And he obeys quickly,
Yeee swims excitedly to see the beautiful ball gown and her jaw drops in amazement, when she sees it. She will put it on on the next "bloody " ball, as she calls it. That ill be tomorrow. (The picture is too big for the scanner...grin)

so today it is another old pic...a Hawkbrother OC from someone else.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Hawkbr12

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 1:48 am

Ooh ooh ooh! You designed a dress for Yeee?? I must see!! I saw the dolling stuff already but i can't wait to see your drawing!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 22 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: