Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 8:03 pm

good night,Embala Very Happy

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:42 pm

I love your work! The characters seem so alive.

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 6:26 am

So behind on this thread, amazing work!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:15 pm

Thank you both Very Happy . I forgot to add some descriptions:
Hakens hair is soooo long that one does not know, where to put it, so it ends up in the christmas tree as tinsel. lol!
I used stamps, so these parts of the pic are not mine: The peacock and the writing on the box and the letters. I don`t want to sell stuff as my own which is not.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 10:05 am

Hilarious and amazing, Yeee - and a "search image" with lots of detail and fun to discover!

Little Moonlight doesn't care about the tohuwabohu around - she just got the most precious gift each Wolfrider cub is longing for. A puppy of her own! Look at her face - she's in love and will recognize in an instant! ^^ Rebellious crest!

Cool Chad ... in not such a cool state - seems to wonder about this strange now dreamberry stuff. I like that you care for his original sword ... and torn gift wrap. Such a realistic detail! (You've prabably cleanded up this mess uncount times after Christmas Eve! ^^)
Haresh does not wonder - he wants! As mischief maker all the time - and probably not quite sober himself. Harpy legs can look frightening and ridiculous at the same time - and they are practical for sure! XD His braid looks so tousled and rough compared to Haken's carefully brushed mane!

Haken has gussied up for the holiday - gentleman like with buttoned leggins and üolished shoes. And now he looks not amused at all ... all this efffort for - what? This peacock-in -the-box surprise? His shiny tresses tied to the Christmas tree and abused as tinsel? Rolling Eyes

And then there's this impertinently grinning self-confident Yeee! Santa Yeee fits perfectly under the Christmas tree. This venus comb should be a permanent addition!

Last not least Aneret as the topper on the christmas tree. The angel ... crashing Christmas - especially the festive mood (what's left of it ^^) and the baubles. XD I stll love this initial scene most. Nice to see the developement. Aneret's peacock tail looks like a decorated Christmas tree of it's own - upside down. ^^

The christmas tree is almost a character of it's own. Bending, not falling ... decorated with glass spheres, electric candles and (former) star topper. And I see a wolfhead pendant -maybe little Moonlight's birthday bauble.

The use of stamps is a fun fact and your kind of collage making, Yeee. Very Happy

Last edited by Embala on Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 7:06 pm

Thanx , Embala! Joy! You have found nearly all Details except one: A light bulb from the chain of lights hangs upside down on Haken's hair.   What a Face

"You've prabably cleanded up this mess uncount times after Christmas Eve! ^^"
Oh yes, Aneret  knocked over the tree  affraid   Shocked   Razz  . But Yeee took it easy  Cool  . She and I were busy to do clean up, but we had help. A kick in the ribs made Chad help. The same with Haresh. Aneret flew the tree to the garbage collection point. Only Haken was too fine for any dirty work.
And the little one had to go out with her wolf all the time, she couldn't clean up.

"Haresh does not wonder - he wants! As mischief maker all the time - and probably not quite sober himself."
First he was sober, but he knew, what was in that bottle and after a little fuss with Chad   :faceplant:  , he was not so sober anymore. Okay, Chad no more either, the two of them had a good time in the evening.

"And then there's this impertinently grinning self-confident Yeee!"
Yes , exactly, heh heh!

"This venus comb should be a permanent addition!"
oh please not, that is so complicated to draw and to add it to the head at the correct place. I think Yeee wears her
accessory only for festivities.   Wink

"Aneret's peacock tail looks like a decorated Christmas tree of it's own - upside down. ^^"
funny, I haven `t seen that. Very well observed!  Like
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 7:29 pm

I have! ^^ ... "tied to the christmas tree" he was by this candle (at least looked this way to me).

*chuckles* I've thaught exactly aout the difficulties to drawing this comb all the way when I've asked for it! XD

*imagines cleaning up scene* What a Face

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:31 pm

I wanted to draw a short grown Elfquest female again. When I constructed her, I thought: Why not make a Template out of it before i erase my body-construction lines and turn a person out of it.
The size of the head is the size for the subdivisions, the short Elf of Elfquest is somehow four times the size of the head plus a little bit more. Fitting for the dividing line between the subdivisions I have drawn lines on the body.
Feel free to use it for your own drawing if you like.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 Female10
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:47 pm

My unnamed Sun folk elf crawls out of her hiding clothing ,climbs from the rocks down into the Sun Village , washes away her depressive mood, gets a face-lifting and shapes a little bit into a Cleo De Nile Design (from Monster High).  What a Face  And I like her to be a little bit ancient egypt style and that she gets an egypt name like Nebt-Het  or like Neferuptah (but that sounds like Nefera (Cleos big sister).  Laughing
She reminds me now of my very first Elfquest OC Sheelah.

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 Sonnen10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 11:57 pm

When your template showed up I've wished one more time that I could draw to make proper use of it, Yeee. Elfquesty features and build, realistic hands and pretty feet. Last not least an unusual appealing pose. I've definitely saved it ... one day maybe *dreams*

You've made perfect use of it! sunny A unique Sunvillager! I get the MonsterHigh mummy vibe ... with all the decorative bandage look. The warm gold and sky blue flatters the dark tan. The dark golden strands in her hair are a great touch and I like how her eyes match the red golden jewelry. An Egyt-inspired name suits her. Adding Nefret to your likst - according to an internet page it means "Beauty" ... and it is less of a tongue-breaker. ^^
(Now I want to see Sheelah ...)
fun fact: for a weird reason I think each time that "Sonnen" is her Sunfolk name! Rolling Eyes ... and I think it's a great one every.single.time.! XD

(Okay - finally looked up "Cleo de Nile" ... *chuckles* It works!)

btw: found a Harpy name for you (or me) - Nekhbet, die "Göttin der Geier" Wink

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:49 am

Thanx Embala! But I must admit, that the pose is that of a "Cleo De Nile" picture. As same as the golden strands in the hair and the clothing and make up. I try a few things first and borrow a few poses and designs from others before finishing my OC. This will be something playful here.
I like "Nefret " , it comes on my list, but sadly not "Sonnen" , sorry.
Guess? Days ago I had imagined my Aneret- harpy in the Monster High world and that Cleo de Nile's father Ramses thought Aneret was Nekhbet,. lol!
I see, I have to search for my other old drawn Elfquest stuff, to find Sheelah. Razz Smile

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 4:16 pm

Ooooch ... no chance for "Sonnen"? What a surprise! XD I'm happy Nefret made it on the list! sunny (You know ... I might be weird enough to remember "Sonnen" once I look for a name again! ^^)

*chuckles* Nekhbet - great minds think alike!? (not that I'd consider myself a "great" mind XD) We'd probably found the same internet page. ^^

No problem with looking for inspiration elsewhere. A familiar method for me (in different context). Still same great "base" and beautiful Sunvillager. sunny
Looking forward to meet Sheelah ... and possibly see really early EQ art from you, Yeee! Very Happy

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 4:43 pm

Yay, great mind, look into the harpy-section for Nekhbet.
I think, I have my old pictures no more, but I have found another one  with text about Sheelah in german.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 Sheela10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 5:08 pm

Sheelah looks pretty much like the first drawing of Rayek's little siter I've seen. ^^ Already very elfquesty - you've known from the beginning "how to do". Nice character design, too. I love this "shadow from the past". And it's awesome to be able to campare it with your most recent drawing of her in the desert. Amazing developement! She has matured with you, Yeee.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 6:11 pm

Thanx again!
Oh, I have just found one of my first Sheelahs, she has become part of a comic letter. I was writing with another EQ-fan and her brother. She was playing her OC Firemoon, he played his OCs Firearm and a half-troll Firehammer. They created a tribe of "Fire elves" ,  they hang around with dragons and with IsIand-elves.

Edit: the Sheelah on the last picture right above, I like and would draw today the same.
Edit 2: But on this pic . Aargh, the eyes are totally wrong, it is so shitty, I shall delete it soon.

Last edited by Yeee on Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 5:42 pm

Today another old pic , that was Hatari, Sheelahs daughter.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 Hatari10

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:28 pm

I have deleted Sheelahs last pic, it was too embarrassing for me Shocked affraid pale
But here is another old one. Maybe the last I drew of her. My what made me draw that martialic near naked pose. Sheelah would go on bear hunt but not this way. And she would never put on rags, she is always a fashionista -diva.

Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 Sheela12

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:28 pm

Quote :
Edit: the Sheelah on the last picture right above, I like and would draw today the same.
I should have mentioned this one - it was the true eye catcher. Different than the other two drawings - their main purpose was to illustrate personal features, build and clothing style though they already show mood and attitude as well. The third seems to be designed to illustrate Sheelah's character ... caught in motion, flirting with the beholder.
btw: I like your simple and effective way to make her limbs "shine through" the silkstuff.

I've started commenting "just in time" to catch enraged Sheelah before she desintegrated. ^^ I like her in "Strafpredigt" (sermon?) mode! XD

Hatari has her Mom's temper? Of course she's a teenager and some emotional unstablebess might be commen for adolescent elves, too. She's cute with her short tousled hair and in carefree mood. And I feel with her when she is sad and hurting. Hug I'd think a 14 year old elf would be almost grown up ... on the other hand a sunmaiden may develop slower than a Wolfrider cub.
And - I'd miss this adorable scene of "little" Hatari with her Daddy. Once again this "action scene" is outstanding. This time it's not the interaction with the viewer that draws my attention but the devoted concentration on each other and nothing else. I wonder whether Hatari is acrually younger in this scene because of the extra cute bow. Jummy Sunvillager ^^ ... the closest Sheelah could get to her brother's look?

Last not least bearhunter Sheelah ... very much Sword and sorcery indeed. She could be Conan's playmate - or nemesis. ^^ Admittedly I love how she turned - because you totally went with the martialistic pseudo-barbarian style. The pose, the ridiculous tiny "bikini" rugs, her waving mane and the flaming spear tip. Even the impractical bracelets, anklets and veil are "in character" for the style. I'd say Sheelah was cosplaying - and won the first prize! Like
You know me - will not finish before I've mentioned the bear. Poor teddy is dead! affraid Besides this he looks surprisingly good. ^^ You may say that not everything is anatomical correct but I love how believable the head and jaws and the paws turned out - including the oversized claws! And I like the fur.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:56 pm

Thanx Embala Very Happy !

I've started commenting "just in time" to catch enraged Sheelah before she desintegrated. ^^ I like her in "Strafpredigt" (sermon?) mode!
Ok, if you want more of that old trash. Here is another page of the old letter-conversation-comic in co-production.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 Sheela13
The elder sis of Hatari: Hala searches for other boys in her age among the Fire-elves.
Hala is about 16 years old and the daring one of the sisters, with the character you thought Hatari has. Razz Hatari is the shy kitling and on her picture, she is carried by her uncle Amar.
The names Hala and Amar are from Lebanon, Amar means "moon" and Hala "welcome". I found her name on a music disc with bellydance from Lebanon. There was a song "Ya hala bi, Hala" which is a game with words and means : "Be welcome, Welcome". Here is the song from those older times., found it on you tube:

"I wonder whether Hatari is acrually younger in this scene because of the extra cute bow. Jummy Sunvillager ^^ ... the closest Sheelah could get to her brother's look? "
Maybe she is younger, looks alike. Well as I wrote, Amar is her brother, grin. Daddy is someone else.

" She could be Conan's playmate - or nemesis. ^^ "
Whoa, yes, I remember that I read too much superhero comics at that time! It makes one stupid and that leads to those ridiculous pin up girl pictures, cough, puke!

"You may say that not everything is anatomical correct "
exactly Razz

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 8:09 pm

I'll have to look for the beach duds. Hasn't Vaeri drawn her in the Self-elf thread? (too tired to look right now)

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:04 pm

I have not yet looked around for Embalas clothing, I am consumed with drawing, heh heh.
In the meantime I have another old trash comic letter  page for you. And on the first panel I glued on the second picture I made of Sheelah. So that is one pic of the very beginning of my EQ-drawing, grin, and what you asked for.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 Sheela14

Edit: The blue fineliner-elves are made from the other letter writers.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 12:13 am

Then little Hatari is Uncle Amar's darling - and the other way round. Very Happy I like Amar - his look and his name.
Nala is such a darling! Die Jungs müssen ihr reihenweise zu Füßen liegen. ^^ And she has perfect manners - always polite and charming. XD Firearm looks like he is fun to draw ... und fun ti play. I like your unusual ideas, Yeee ... hopefully Embala will not have to fill one of Firearm's prospect sheet. XD  I love Firearm's finger games!
I love early Sheelah! she looks fab. This sly plotting expression from the second panel looks familiar. Firearm is fun to look at as always and you have a very elfy Halftroll, too ... with trollish humor! XD You are skilled with expressions and gestures.
And you can compose a comic page! Smile I love idea to include th other artist's contributions.

You are right - I love that you sare "old stuff", especially these comic letters roleplay. For me it stands for developement, fun, diversity and interaction - everything I've loved so much on the old SoC.

Looks around ... we've saved some of this spirit here on FTH! Very Happy

*is too too sick, too tired and too unconcentrated to be as attentive as I'd like to be - or to stay coherent*

Last edited by Embala on Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 6:12 pm

Yay, thanx , Embala.
"Die Jungs müssen ihr reihenweise zu Füßen liegen."
Ne, leider ist Hala ein bisschen zu sehr der "tomboy" , das mögen andere teenager Elfen -Jungs um sie herum nicht so.
"I love early Sheelah! she looks fab. this sly plotting expression from the second panel looks familiar."
thanx, but this is not Sheelah, it is Firemoon, the Oc from the young woman I was writing to then.
Embala does not have to fill in the sheet, she has already her Sharukh. That is work enough for her, filling in a sheet of paper is nice, compared to that! (poor Embala, I am so mean.)

" I love idea to include the other artist's contributions."
Yes, I like very much a patchwork style , like with these stamps or stickers, or pictures drawn by others. It makes fun. But that old stuff , these are pages with elements missing and therefore no more really coherent. Just take it as excerpts.
There are more. I put in here another. My current pic takes some time.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 Sheela15
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 10:21 pm

Yeee wrote:
Yay, thanx , Embala.
"Die Jungs müssen ihr reihenweise zu Füßen liegen."]
This was irony ... given her temper! XD
Yeee wrote:
"I love early Sheelah! she looks fab. this sly plotting expression from the second panel looks familiar."
thanx, but this is not Sheelah, it is Firemoon, the Oc from the young woman I was writing to then.
Now I'm puzzled.  scratch First panel: glued in character is Sheelah - you've said so. I've thought the other one with the simple head ring is Firemoon ... ?
Second panel: original drawing ... Same head dress and hand jewelry as Sheelah. Another hair-do  tho - and I've wondered about the different lips / jaw-line. Blamed the time gap between the drawings.

*shrug* Just means that I'm not familiar enough with your old RP chars. And that Firemoon is equally pretty and the pose still looks familiar. ^^
No prob ... I'll take it as exerpts Very Happy

I see the fun of it! Wink Baby Trollelf with beard ... another patchwork art with the embroidery? ... and Sheelah being a practical girl - embroidery is for trading! Last not least the boys trying mind voodoo. XD Looking at the volcano I get the notion that zwoots will come running in sooooon ... ^^
Yes, I like those "echoes from the past" Smile

P.S: The fact that Embala recognized at all will be the harder part to digest. ^^ Sharukh is rather the pleasant part of the deal. XD

*sleeping phases and awake times are still messed up badly*

Last edited by Embala on Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 5:44 pm

"This was irony ... given her temper! "
oh my, I am so stupid. I can`t see the irony, giggle.   Laughing

"First panel: glued in character is Sheelah - you've said so. I've thought the other one with the simple head ring is Firemoon ... ?"
On the second comic page, yes.

"Second panel: original drawing ... Same head dress and hand jewelry as Sheelah."
second panel: glued in Firearm. third panel: left: Sheelah, annoyed Firearm and Firehammer.

On the first comic page: first panel: Hala, second panel: Firemoon, third panel. Firearm, then the sheet of paper to fill in, lol.

"another patchwork art with the embroidery? ... "
yes, and with the cake on page 2.

The volcano is a thought bubble in the form of a lightning storm cloud, produced by Firehammer. I have not drawn it clearly. So there is no Zwoot stampede risk, but the risk of an again slamming hammer on Sheelahs head.

here comes another echoe from the past, grin:
I do not like anymore how the big girls and the last panel turned out. The rest is ok.
Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 Sheela16

Oh....poor Sharukh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 12 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: