Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ratt- "Youre in Love"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

Ratt- "Youre in Love" Empty
PostSubject: Ratt- "Youre in Love"   Ratt- "Youre in Love" EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 12:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1sFCszjBoc

Well turn around, remember me.... its not worth fighting, youre in love...
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ratt- "Youre in Love"   Ratt- "Youre in Love" EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 9:55 pm

You like to introduce us to the music you like to listen to, Sorandril? To music zthat inspires you, reminds you of EQ or simply fits your recent mood? That's fine. Very Happy

Wie have several threads which are dedicated to music, like Whatcha listening to...? in the Off Topics section, Yeee's music for the elf tribes! in All the Many Colors and other threads all over the place where music regulary shows up.

There's always room for another sound to learn about, for another melody to make us dance or lull us to sleep or simply listen to. But ... filling the Non EQ Stories/Art section, meant to present mainly fan talents (writings, or artwork, or poems, etc) outside of EQ, with threads holding only one song each is puzzling and feels a bit like spamming.

May I suggest to use the existing music threads? Or ... Very Happy make just ONE thread to introduce us to your musical interests and add your "sound of the day" by whim, Sorandril? Would be a bonus that one can follow your "collected recommendations" instead of picking around.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ratt- "Youre in Love"   Ratt- "Youre in Love" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 2:12 am

oops, delete as necessary
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ratt- "Youre in Love"   Ratt- "Youre in Love" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 3:45 am

There's no need to delete something at all. Hug Even if I could do so I'd not delete what a tribemate wished to share.

We are equals on this forum, Sorandril. I'm neither a moderator nor an admin with special rights - I'm a user like you. Smile My previous post is meant as an information - a personal plea - a suggestion how things can run smoother and more pleasing in my opinion.

PLEASE - share your music whenever you feel like it! I just ask you to gather all of them in one thread or add them to a theme thread in case it fits there for special reason.

PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ratt- "Youre in Love"   Ratt- "Youre in Love" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 11:51 am

I second what Embala said.
We're extremely cool, in here.

And when we tend to be going too far, Nibblet or someone else comes and tells us to calm down.
And we all stay cool, and there's no need to delete anything
( I did commit such mistakes, so: welcome aboard! ).

Ratt is not bad, though I strongly prefer Iron Maiden.

But that's just because..

Ratt- "Youre in Love" PC583_KoBW3_SuntopAv

..I'm an old gloomer.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ratt- "Youre in Love"   Ratt- "Youre in Love" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 3:29 pm

Ok.

I also prefer Maiden but i think weve been waiting for humanity to sing something like this for a while now, as wild and brutish as it may sound Razz
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ratt- "Youre in Love"   Ratt- "Youre in Love" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 5:58 pm

PCoquelin wrote:

And when we tend to be going too far, Nibblet or someone else comes and tells us to calm down.
And we all stay cool, and there's no need to delete anything

Lol, he's right. I might not log in every day but I'm always watching What a Face

You did nothing worth deleting IMO. But yeah, sticking to the music threads rather than posting a new one for every song just keeps things tidier. No harm, no foul, keep on trucking. Or whatever you do, lol

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ratt- "Youre in Love"   Ratt- "Youre in Love" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 8:21 pm

Space Truckin - oh wait that needs to go in the other thread now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratt- "Youre in Love"   Ratt- "Youre in Love" Empty

Back to top Go down

Ratt- "Youre in Love"
Page 1 of 1