Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightsea

Nightsea

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:52 pm

Thanks for the comments, G0lden and Embala! It means alot that folks take time to post some praise
and are hopefully enjoying the dollz.

As for the repainted barbies on page one of this thread, you'd have to ask the lady who made those at
her own website. If you goto Elfquest.com and use the old forum archives there to view the post in the Elfquest Dollz thread there you might find the link.

Here's Cutter to go with Leetah (although I made him a younger version of himself, sans face fur):
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 CutterSailorbase
--Nightsea
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 2:47 pm

ErinC1978 wrote:
OMG, those Kahvi and Nightfall repainted dolls are gorgeous! Are they My Scene Barbie mods? The proportions don't look quite as extreme as Monster High or the like.
@ ErinC1978 I'd take a bet that Nightfall is made from a My Scene girl.
Kahvi looks too slim for a My Scene doll. Most likely she is based on one of the short living Flavas series by Mattel.

I enjoy your dollz for sure, Nightsea. I love you
Awesome Cutter! He's a worthy match for Leetah. Great hair arrangement, perfect hands and feet and I love his fur vest! Those dollz are eyecatchers!*claps*

Nightsea

Nightsea

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:08 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmbalaSailorElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 TynamiSailor

Gifties,
--NS
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:10 pm

Awwww... Thank you so much, Nightsea! I love you Space Embala looks gorgeous! Wouldn't have guessed there's such a fitting outfit in a Sailor Moon maker. Seriously very appropriate choices for her! You even thought of her jewel.Great eyes and a lively face.

Tynami has a pixie face! I love her traditional look complete with leaf adornements and bird companion. Inventive solution for a variant necklace!

Take a look at this thread, Nightsea ... and who else likes dollz. Wink
https://fathertreeholt.forumotion.com/t145p210-the-eq-alternaverse#12787
there are awesome ChaCie dollz made by sun girl for wingthing's Swiftverse.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:39 pm

Love to one for Cutter. Great job Nightsea.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:10 pm

I'm going to share an image I made some time ago. My Wolfrider elf at High Cove Holt, Stormcloud, gets shaped with a fish-tail and gills in our roleplay storyline. This was my first idea for her "mer-form". It got rejected by the admin and I understand, as it might be going slightly overboard... Skot

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 Mersto11
Made with: http://www.dolldivine.com/neptunes-daughter-mermaid-dress-up.php

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:13 pm

Rainbow Stormcloud! She's wonderfully colorful in a very harmonic way. Gill edits? ... looks fab anyway.

Not exactly the same character, tho ... guess I understand the admin's dissents. Wink Keep the idea in mind, Leanan - it can work great as a dreqam or vision!

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:07 am

Thanks! The gills aren't edits, actually, they were part of the Neptune's daughter dollmaker.

Back to top Go down
Nightsea

Nightsea

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 1:50 pm

I like Stormcloud all colorful and mertailed.

It was also cool to see the alternate gender Cutter called Swift, so thanks for the link, Embala!

Appreciate the comments folks. Smile
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 WinnowillSailorbase
--NS
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:27 pm

Leanan - The coloring on the fin is mind blowing. Love the blending of colors.
Nightsea - An amazing job on Winnowill, from the clothes, to even the snide look of her face/eye brows.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Winnie looks fabulous. Love the StormCloud

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:48 pm

Winnowill is Sailor Warrior? Winnowill *chuckles ... just kidding*

What Tymber and G0lden said. Extra kudos for expression and feather collar, Nightsea.

Nightsea

Nightsea

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 4:58 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 LeetahAnimeElf

I am not as happy with her hair...but the maker didn't have just the right shape options
(it should be fuller at the bottom).

And also from Rinmarugames.com (just like the above):
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 MyCoupleontheBeach

:-)
--NS
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Oh I definitely like the second one, in this Nightsea!

Nightsea

Nightsea

PostSubject: Halloween doll set   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 2:21 pm

Thanks, Tymber!

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 NightseaMonsterHighMakerElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 VythaMonsterHighMakerElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 SoftfeatherMonsterHighMakerElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 MonsterHighMakerWavecatcherElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 MonsterHighMakerPearlshade

base
Happy Halloween,
--Nightsea
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:45 pm

I say your Leetah turned out fab, Nightsea! Skin, hair and eyes have the perfect hue. Face and ears are so her ... and I'm sure hairline, eyebrows eyes and cheeks got a special treatment to enhance this impression. The four-fingered hand looks ver natural and her head adornement and magic light add the finishing touch.

Nightsea and Wavecatcher are a most beautiful couple. I like the contrast - she's all stars (Starfleet) and he all seas. Nightsea got the usual treatment to bring out her characteristic features and dress code. Wink It becomes hard to notice your ear and finger edits ... it's very natural. Wavecatcher should keep this necklace.

Your character family goes Halloween! I öove the "ghostly" style for them. Nightsea is all herself - thanks to great choices and few pinpoint edits. A strong, proud witch. Vytha urned out especially eerie - no wonder giver her generic look. A teasing ghost. Unmistakably Softfeather and Wavecatcher - hair and eyes tell. A friendly vampire and a cute werewolf. (sorry, couldn't resist a Twilight connection ^^) Pearlshade never forgets to wear her triangle necklace ... and she's still a mermaid.
I love how you've managed to give them both an individual and their typical look by using the face and eyes options of the maker to its best, Nightsea. Like

HERE are more awesome character dollz by sun girl - the Swiftverse variant looks of Zhantee, Venka, Sunstream and an OC, Quicksilver. Well worth to take a look!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:43 pm

I'm not gonna post these next ones, just point ya'll to the link cause I'll be adding a new ElfQuest doll to the set every day until Christmas (possibly New Years).

http://fav.me/d9iqaj1
My 2015 Advent Doll Calendar on DevianArt

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 1:00 am

YAY  cheers  Another advent calendar to look at!

WOW... 11 dollz per day is a massive schedule, kat! A journey through the fandoms. Everyone must find something familiar.

Mine is selfevident  EQ EQ classic style I love you  ... I hope you will stick to this time frame. They are incredibly detailedand so charming.  Nightfall Winnie Evil  Leetah Smile  Clearbrook waiting eagerly for 5 and 6.

For the others:
Hardly a clue about Non-Disney and Comic/Gaming Misc ... Sailor Moon of course, the chick from this faerie forest movie (?) and probably Lara Croft. No luck with Marvel X-Men at all.
Disney - I recognize the three classic princesses ... close enough to my childhood memories. ^^ DC works well enough so for - three out of four Wink
XMas Barbie and Actual Barbies: I see the preetties - and they are real treats! - but recognize only the very first Barbie. Excellent job on the swimming suit pattern and the hair. Looking forward to see more Christmas gowns.
DC Legion, Marvel ... same superhero problem again. I remember the winged native  american girl from one comic - I liked her! And Namor ... I guess.
Not good with  Live Action either - there's the Munsters girl and My Fair Lady ... one who is old enough for a childhood memory. Awesome gown!

I'm looking forward to visit regulary. sunny Be well soon, kat. cathat

For everyone who's interested:

Maybe this "galaxy hair" is inspiring for doll hair-dos or can serve as a reference. I'm sure Merbala would love Nr. 3 ^^

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:00 am

Cool new dolls.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 1:04 pm

The new dollz are looking awesome!
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:11 pm

wow i'm glad i've been perusing this thread! i was so surprised to see Vaeri and i...didn't recognize her at first...*shameful* XD but she looks utterly lovely in both versions. thank you!! now i wanna try my hand at making Vaeri's various forms!

and oh my gosh, i'm so thrilled to see the senshi maker being used here so much to make elfquest dolls!! it was such a long process to get the update done but it was so worth it...<3 i loved being involved with the update and seeing how useful it's proving to people! i'm on the list as Crystalsetsuna
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:23 pm

Dilah, my first OC, in her "element" - the desert night

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 Sci-fi10

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/scifi-warrior.php

Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Oh my, she looks nice! Good to know that they have box braids, I might whip up a Ekah later! But I went for a Leetah today. Though I didn't like how hard eyes were to nail, I ended up having to edit them in Soumo paint.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 Leetah_zpsnlvjxgl1

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Nice. Love the addition of the suns and then planets in the background too.

Nightsea

Nightsea

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:24 pm

I like the edits, Leanan.  She looks very happy to be in the nocturnal desert!  Pretty colors and nice to meet a new character!  

Golden Light Leetah is nicely done, Startear.  She looks like she might transpose into the Star Wars Universe in just that way.

Same base:
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 SciFiMoonshade And Nightsea:Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 NSSciFiBase
Smile
--NS

Last edited by Nightsea on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next