Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+32
LurkingCat
jaRf
Sorandril [BANNED]
Nibblet
Leanan
Yeee
Zadzi
Prayer
G0lden
Vaeri
Embala
Tynami
Sifra
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Elwing
PCoquelin
Kojiyumi
faeriegirl
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Kir, the last Go-Back
Startear
Beryl
Lunakat
Rainflower
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Antonia
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
IceTooth
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

How do you feel? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:03 pm

Oh shit! I am sorry for you, Embala. We fear too, that we have to cancel our beloved summer vacation at the northern sea in France. Sad

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:12 pm

*hugs*

I wonder whether the chances to get an alternative date might improve.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 7:07 pm

Who knows? Germany closed all borders today, I feel locked up. The only thing missing is that they prohibit you from leaving the house like in Austria. I am so pissed when I think of that possibility! I want to drive to my sea whenever I feel the urge to be there, I need my sea so much, I am a mer.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 7:41 pm

Not sure if I'm ready for a new week... Not feeling sick, just... not ready.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 7:44 pm

Please no prohibit from leaving house. Not this month. I want to see my friend. I want to travel. *crossing fingers and toes*

Good luck, Yeee. All good wiishes and energy for the week, Rainflower.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 8:30 pm

I am over this entire thing. For about fifteen different reasons.

However I am fairly confident that my office building could LITERALLY be on fire and they'd still expect us to show up to work considering the last time they bug bombed they didn't even close for a full 24 hours and there was pesticide fog in the air for a week..

How do you feel? - Page 24 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How do you feel? - Page 24 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 8:48 pm

Pesticides ... affraid

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 10:47 pm

My office sanitized the inside of the building. Big deal. we could still be shut down. We have several people that are over 60, plus those of us with chronic health issues. I'll work until the governor or the company shut us down. The Federal government is considering shutting down all none essential businesses. I've got plenty of food for about 3 wks, with the exception of milk, cheese, and bread.

Trump really dropped the ball on this one.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 11:37 pm

We're floating a few pretty hefty contracts, so I doubt they'd shut us down unless there was zero choice. But just came down the pike that they shut down all the schools our here for at least a week, so we're going to have some empty phones.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 2:19 pm

Can't get my meds because the pharmacy don't have any in. I called 6 other pharmacies. No luck. So, thanks to the people "stocking up" in case we go on lockdown, I will only be able to function for the next 2 days. All in it together, eh?

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 3:13 pm

Oh no Sad This sort of "preppers" make it all worse.

Could you order/reserve meds from next shipment, Nibblet?

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 3:20 pm

I have registered with a pharmacy that do deliveries as a vulnerable person, lol. Because of my chronic conditions and the fact that I really need this stuff to even sit upright, they have put me on the priority list. But they couldn't tell me when I would be able to get my stuff. I will try again tomorrow and just hope I can find somewhere that will keep some to the side for me

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 3:28 pm

Good luck, Nibblet! *crossing fingers and toes*

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 3:52 pm

OMG these preppers have really lost it. I did some suply shopping myself, but I was early on it before everyone went all wack, and I didn't empty the suppies of toiletpaper on the way. Or all the fluor. I mean it people are dumb! Man...

But the stores are all on those speciall offers right now, making people shop their minds of. I feel sorry for the grocery shops now. They have so much to do. Ny thoughts are with them.

And most important: SHAME on all of those who buy up all antibacs and paracets and so on and don't let other people have any. That's just selfish. We should begin with ration cards again like during second world war. That would teach someone.
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 8:25 pm

Like many others here I'm feeling a little disappointment in the human species at the moment. My lifemate gave me a grocery list and going to our local store earlier was an eye opener. I've never seen so many people at that store buying so much stuff before. I knew flour and T.P. would be in high demand but the shelves were as bare as a babies bottom. It made me wonder how long the little signs posted which said "Please only 3 items per household" had been there because clearly no one was paying attention to them.

Toilet paper, paper towels, sanitizer...gone, gone and gone. Meat counter was pretty bare but at least I was able to pick up a few things. Strange to see plenty of other stuff was largely untouched.

I just don't get the greed of it all. The cashier told me their last toilet paper shipment came in last week and was gone before the end of the day. We have bidets at our house so we just needed a little but no luck. Funny thing, the bidets we installed are now sold out on Amazon too.

Since I live out in the boonies where power outages are frequent (especially during the winter) I purchased some emergency supplies a few months ago. Just some prepackaged meals in case we lose power and get snowed in like last year. This morning I was looking online on Amazon and the other company I bought the supplies from and they are sold out of just about everything. The one company that focuses on survival gear is sold out on ALL of their emergency food items! Not a single one left.

Last week I bought a box of crackers from one of the vendors because they are good to snack on and I like to keep some in my home office. They had plenty of food items left and I thought about buying a few more for general snacking, but since I didn't need them I figured I could get more whenever. This week...not only is everything gone, but they have no idea when things will be back in stock. I may be wrong but it feels like a bunch of nutjobs are stockpiling up on everything out of fear. Those emergency meals don't even taste very good either!

Sigh...hopefully things will go back to normal sometime soon. confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 10:20 pm

On Saturday I did my weekly shopping. My son went with me to help with the dog food. Got to the store. The meat counter nearly wiped out, canned goods gone. I was able to get the basics, bread, cheese, and milk. A few other things as well. I went to another store on Sunday and was able to get the other things I needed, so far so good. Already have plenty of tp, (I already buy it in bulk) and I got enough food for about 3 weeks or so. I just need to get a few things as we need them.

Now waiting to see if we got closed down.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 2:42 am

You're right, Icetooth. Human race today are a dissapiontment to the theory of survival. Darwin would have been ashamed. People buying up al the supply and leaving nothing to others are so cruel. We're still out of antibac here. It's embarrasing.

I feel odd... my work had to shorten our days, so I'm working less than before, but what don't you do to try to save your working place. I'm willing to do it if I can keep it.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 12:02 pm

Silver lining

Both of my sons are home. Each of their Universities plan to stay closed even after spring break. Fine by me.

My oldest one also works at a grocery store. He's always coming home and saying it's people's BEHAVIOR that's even worse than all of the hoard buying they are doing. Yelling and throwing fits at him (whether it's because they're sold out of things or their payment cards won't cover everything)  while he's simply ringing them up. Thankfully he's chill like his dad. Just shrugs and sends them on their way.

Right now I'm just waiting for the big wigs to let us know of their decision to either close or stay open where I work. They've already laid off half of the staff.

Honestly, I'm just hoping that this whole mess wakes people up after it all blows over, although that's an unreachable hope. Humanity has disgusted me through all of this. Because I already know, when this is all over, all the media is going to do is praise themselves and the majority of the population for how well it was handled, where the media and the majority should be hanging their heads in complete shame.

Hugs of support to everyone of you that is affected. So long as the internet keeps up, we've got each other Wink Hug

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 1:11 pm

Wise words Kin. Enjoy the time with your family. Smile

Although we had to cancel an upcoming vacation that included visiting our wedding venue, my lifemate and I are still getting married later this year come hell or high water. Take that, Corona virus! Hug
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 3:47 pm

Well said, Kin! Hug No distance! Not here.
I've needed this place and the comforting support of my online friends desperately.
I enjoy this placeand the contact ever since.
I'll need it even more again.

It's so important to have something beautiful to look forward to, Icetooth! Very Happy

@Nibblet How are you? Please keep us informed if possible, Nibs. Maybe we can help?

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 1:15 am

ok now.

Today, i tried going out into the neighborhood since the sun came out. Just to walk down the street.

it feels awful right now. i think im staying in here and meditating for the duration
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 1:58 am

Still working. I was the only passenger on the second bus today. Work was insane,, very busy. Now I found out that some state agencies are closing. Our Employment Development Dept is closing, so that means a lot more calls from people looking for their money.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 5:24 am

Dead inside.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 10:20 am

Kojiyumi wrote:
Dead inside.

What's wrong?

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 11:27 am

What happened, Koji? (besides the obvious situation)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next