Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+32
LurkingCat
jaRf
Sorandril [BANNED]
Nibblet
Leanan
Yeee
Zadzi
Prayer
G0lden
Vaeri
Embala
Tynami
Sifra
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Elwing
PCoquelin
Kojiyumi
faeriegirl
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Kir, the last Go-Back
Startear
Beryl
Lunakat
Rainflower
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Antonia
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
IceTooth
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How do you feel? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 3:05 pm

Mitigated curfew in Bavaria for the next two weeks. Not much difference for me:
- still working
- still possible to shop the necessities
- still allowed to go outside for a wolk or relax in the sun.
NO groupings allowed.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Good to read that you didn't have to pay yet, Storm. We must unfortunately now also cancel the summer vacation in France, sigh. Fortunately, we get our entire deposit back.

Embala, thanx for the good wishes , you live in Bavaria? Then you have the prohibition already, sigh.
Today I searched in the internet for my state, what they decided, there is no prohibition to stay at the beach. Today we were at a little hidden beach, we had the luck, that it was not cordoned off. At another access road to a beach, there were Road cones to to prevent you from driving in there.
As much as I understand is, you may be at a beach but not be in a group there.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 1:08 am

Pissed!!! Since the company I work for couldn't get their act together and get us properly separated, I am now having to self quarantine. One of my co-workers left work early and sent a email to my sup. It appears this co-worker may have exposed us to the Corvid 19. Right now at least 3 of us are not working, plus another possible two people. If the company bothered to take things seriously, this may noy have happened. Now to see if they will allow us to work from home.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:33 am

affraid

All good wishes for luck and health, G0lden. Hug Stay well.

faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 6:47 am

All good wishes for everyone!!
Here, it's working from home for a week now, and for the foreseeable future... at least until April 6th.
Husband is working at a hospital so he's busy and we watch out extra with groceries and not meeting up with friends... but it's hard.
We did meet up with 1 friend yesterday because he is all alone (and recently single) so he was so depressed and contact starved... because none of us showed any symptoms, we decided to take the risk in this case. It was good to see him, and especially to see him so happy.

LurkingCat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:42 am

I hope you are all okay.

I'm lucky enough to work from home office - even if it's still frowned upon by my bosses bosses. I'm little bit sick (I think common cold), so self quarantine is the right step. Otherwise I would have to call in sick.

I'm at the moment very busy. The schools are closed and the students get homeschooled online. I'm kinda hotline for the learning platform for all the schools in our municipality. So now there are tones of questions, I'm happy to help and doing my little part to help people in this times.

My other most respect and thank you to all you out there, who keep society running and fighting in the health care sector. Also I wish all parents and people who take care of there elderly/sick loved ones strength. We don't have cubs (just our fur baby  Razz ), but on the phone I here the struggle of handling all this.

Stay strong, stay calm, stay save!

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 11:44 am

I'm about to start a Corona-Factchecker-Thread as there are so many fake news floating around it's alarming. Do you think it's necessary to do so or can you tell fact from fiction yourselves?

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 3:15 pm

Someone got sent home due to possible exposure. This person is a floorwalker. The rest of us are still working. Stuffing us in groups of up to 14 in a room is a GREAT plan.

How do you feel? - Page 26 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How do you feel? - Page 26 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 3:36 pm

Cage system housing of humans never was a great idea. Rolling Eyes Stay well, Koji.

I try to get multiple informations about a topc - and controverse too. But I'm not really good at fact-checking. You know I already ask you if I'm at doubt, Storm.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:36 pm

Just came down that we are declared as essential, so we will be soldiering on through this!

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 6:37 pm

Where I work is also essential as well, but we are allowed to self quarantine. Which I am doing.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:00 pm

i hope youre alright, g0lden, and dont have the virus....
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 7:22 pm

I, unfortunately, don't have a position where I can work from home, so... wish me well!

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 11:18 pm

In this house, one works at a hospital, one works at a grocery store, and one works at a hotel

Might as well drink up while I can! Razz Razz Razz

How do you feel? - Page 26 Corona-extra-beer-picture-id508235265

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 12:16 am

I hope to find out if that employee has the virus or not. I don't blame this person either. The blame lies of those that run the company, including my GM.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 6:51 am

*hugs of support to all who are affected and best wishes for physical and emotional health.*
Stay well, friends.

Morning routine: I feel sickly every day I get up. Self check proves each time it's just the usual allergy affecting me for weeks already. (Symptoms are partly similar to Covid-19, especially if combined with a minor common cold.) It's my daily challengie to tell it apart before I go to work.

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 3:35 pm

I feel like i need to quit reading news updates on the coronavirus. thats why i havent been able to concentrate...
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 3:36 pm

Kojiyumi wrote:
I, unfortunately, don't have a position where I can work from home, so... wish me well!

Wait. Cube farm. And they havent implemented work from home protocols already?
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 3:39 pm

Kindredsoul wrote:
In this house, one works at a hospital, one works at a grocery store, and one works at a hotel

Might as well drink up while I can! Razz Razz Razz

How do you feel? - Page 26 Corona-extra-beer-picture-id508235265

"Pardon me sir, would you care for a refreshing Corona?"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" ::runs away::
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 9:39 pm

I'm not happy. I think i'll be leaving my boyfriend at the end of the month and going back to Florida.

It makes me sad and frustrated...i hope i can stand up for myself.
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 1:57 am

That sounds pretty rough, Vaeri. Embarassed

I'm tired but feeling good. We have some dear friends and neighbors who are finally back home. They almost got stuck on the wrong side of the border and are an older couple in their 70s. The husband had been extremely ill and in and out of the hospital and I was so worried about him.

The first day he got home he was out doing some gardening and had a huge smile on his face. Here is a man old enough to be my father who has some serious health issues and just flew a very long distance in the middle of all this Corona virus madness. I thought he'd be stuck in bed but there he was looking defiant and not letting anything get him down.

I watch him with a happy heart and greatly admire his strength of character. That's the kind of inner will that will carry us through times like this.

I was happy to help them buy some groceries, even if I had to leave the bag on their doorstep. And for a funny twist of fate, they stocked up on toilet paper before they left for their vacation months ago so they are good to go there.

Oh, how I wish I had that find of foresight. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 6:03 am

Oh, that`s sad , Vaeri. Sad I hope, you have a place, where you can move to in Florida (e.g. parents ).

That Corona-thing makes stress, people in a household are forced to stay to near and to long to each other.
Annoying each other to the limit is one effect. We are now again 6 persons here, since our eldest daughter was send back home because of corona danger. Mad

Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 10:31 am

Ouch. I grew up down there. Not a place for people who like this series. Or anyone who doesn’t want to live in Gilead. I can only imagine that in the current political situation it’s gotten far worse than I remember.
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 4:27 pm

I'm nervous, anxious and pissed .

I had a week off and I have to start working tomorrow, in a supermarket as a stock clerk.
This is going to be something. I have heard the stories about how the customers are behaving now and I'm not surprised by this behavior, but it kinda pisses me off. People in my country still don't take this seriously. The supermarket is like a nest for the corona virus!

I'm glad they have something for the cashiers (gloves and masks. About time!). I wish we stock clerks also got something that might off help against that virus somewhat, but we're pretty much screwed.
I'm happy that can still work, but this feels kinda nerve wracking.

The news about the corona virus everyday doesn't help much for my depression. Just heard we have Lockdown till june instead of April! It's all getting worse by the minute. So much chaos. It's pretty depressing and it is a hard time for literally everyone.

I hope everyone is doing well! Lot's of hugs from me to all of you! cathat
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 4:40 pm

*hugs tight* Good to see you and know you are well so far, Wolfie.
Good luck for the job. What you do is important for the customers. For us all! We should behave and say Thank You!
I hope you will get best possible protection. Hug Stay well, young friend. Hungry Wolf

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next