Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+32
LurkingCat
jaRf
Sorandril [BANNED]
Nibblet
Leanan
Yeee
Zadzi
Prayer
G0lden
Vaeri
Embala
Tynami
Sifra
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Elwing
PCoquelin
Kojiyumi
faeriegirl
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Kir, the last Go-Back
Startear
Beryl
Lunakat
Rainflower
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Antonia
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
IceTooth
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How do you feel? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 11:41 am

Nibblet wrote:
I do worry for you, Koji. Please stay as safe as you can I love you
*echoes this* Stay well, Kitteh! Madcoil *and stalk your bosses in their nightmares*

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 5:47 pm

*hugs to all*

Not sure what's up with me, I'm super dizzy and having trouble standing up today unless I'm moving. Even then I'm not steady. 

Trying to drink more water... hoping that will help.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 6:03 pm

Oh my, stay well, katcombs! Hugz cathat

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 6:10 pm

*hug* Take care and get well soon, Kat! *hugs and kisses*
And please - keep us informed.cathat

Last edited by Embala on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 6:16 pm

signs are cough, a fever, and trouble breathing.

You may be having some kind of trouble breathing.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:04 pm

katcombs wrote:
*hugs to all*

Not sure what's up with me, I'm super dizzy and having trouble standing up today unless I'm moving. Even then I'm not steady. 

Trying to drink more water... hoping that will help.

Could it be just your sugar being low? One doesn't have to be diabetic for that to happen/effect you, hun. Maybe try some fruit, like a banana, grapes, an apple... natural low dose sugar and eaten slowly.

Had an employer's daughter completely faint on me once because of something like this Shocked  Had her eat a banana and drink some OJ and an hour later it was like nothing happened sunny

Take care kat, and stay vigilant!

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 5:33 am

Yes, you are right, Kindredsoul. That reminds me of my son, who was doing a school internship in a pharmacy. There he got low one day, became pale, was totally exhausted and could only sit down. A little bit of food then helped, and shortly after he was fine. My husband and Moonlight are the same. They are all very thin/slender and don't cope well with hunger. Maybe it`s the same thing with you, katcombs.

IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 1:05 am

Feeling creative!

I'm doing my best to invent new things to do at home. This weekend I went through all of my boxes of old crap and declared that it was a COVID museum trip. Found some stuff I'd forgotten about...even all of my old EQ comics. Tossed a few things that needed to go and found a few others to put to good use. And I have a pile of old family relics that could use a good cleaning...maybe this coming weekend.

Also found some stuff from my old online business that still has some value. Since I'll be at home so much I've decided to fire up my old eBay account to sell some of it. Also working on a YouTube video project...so many things I never thought I'd have time to do but these days it is helping to keep me busy. bounce Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 1:16 am

Sounds like what I’ve been doing Icetooth... found all my Battletech minis, for one. It’s amazing how many little parts of myself I’ve forgotten or neglected over the years or simply never had time to explore. Like my artistic side. And the meditation retreat that goes with this Coronavirus lockdown has just been amazing. I’m able to walk around the hood and go shopping at my own risk but largely, there’s only been one form of going out around here....
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 10:31 pm

Kinda ready to throatpunch people. Someone showed up to work sick as a dog, saying they know they're still sick, but are... I guess tired of being at home? Turned them in. The company gave us extra bonus sick leave to stay home. There are thousands who would trade places with you in a heartbeat... and you do this?

How do you feel? - Page 28 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How do you feel? - Page 28 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 2:13 am

G0lden wrote:
I'm home for the next 2 wks.  I just got a couple of things we needed.  The kid forgot to tell me to get peanut butter for him.  I was able to get more frozen veggies too.  I think we will be fine for now.  Hopefully we will get more stock on the shelves soon though.
@G0lden Are you well, friend? Missing you the last three days, G0lden!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 2:57 pm

Being contradictory but i don't trust anyone really right now about how i feel. Tried that with the ex and didn't go well at all, same song and dance.

Largely want to be left alone right now. Want to do art but can't cause my laptop is on his room.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 4:19 pm

oh, doesn `t sound good. hugz cathat

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 4:32 pm

Hug

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 1:50 am

Hugs are appreciated on some level...and hugs in return.

Probably on my days off, i'll go to his grandma's house and hang out there. Hopefully they won't begrudge me staying in the living room to draw and watch tv.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 3:22 am

I have to admit it, but these days has given me a good time to relax and do several things I've wanted to go a long time. I've started aquarelle painting, and I'm starting to get the hang of it too.

But I do feel a bit nervous. This period har been a far better business for flower sellers than we feared, as people want to decorate their homes while being stuck there, and sending eachother flowers as well. So much affection is nice to see. But since we work less than before we have to wirk even harder while we're on work, and I'm pretty much alone at work when I'm there. And the boss daughter exoects just the same from us as before, in shorter amount of time. That's inhuman, and easy for her to say as she's stuck home with her seven year old home from school. She doesn't know how much we have to do now.
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 4:28 am

*offers all the hugs to Vaeri and Rainflower*

Ow... ow.. ow.. ow..

Definitely overdid it with the housework yesterday.  Angry back. Angry hip.  Moving hurts.  

Upside, my worries I was getting sick on Friday were just building-related ick + allergies.  Feel fine when at home, and definitely haven't lost my sense of smell.  Doing a deep clean of all the pet cages and litter boxes has proved that to me.  Went through a gallon of white vinegar.

Gonna be a rough day at work today since I'm usually on my feet around 50% of the day, and we're strapped, so I can't call out.

*hunts the Alieve*

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 1:25 pm

*groupHUG*

I wish you a peaceful and restful Easter time, Like a Star @ heaven Vaeri. Get some well deserved rest too, flower Rainflower. Be well soon, Madcoil Koji *very careful hug and scratches* ^x^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 8:10 pm

*huggles to everyone!!*

Right feeling pretty good... was really scared since back on the 2nd I went to the store and the guy in front of me had a REALLY bad cough, he kept coughing on his hands and touching everything. After checkout I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and when I came out he had his hands all over my cart... alcoholed the heck out my hands and the cart when I got to the door, YUCK!

Was worried that I had something til I remembered how much chocolate I had and that's what tore my stomach up. Doesn't hurt nearly as much now.

Staying at home, not going out at all and cause it's raining I can't sort through my sheds like I want to... too much mold Sad Sad

The dizzyness I was having I think was due to dehydration, been drinking alot more and it hasn't been bothering me as much.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 9:06 pm

I have a swollen lymph node. At least that's what I think it is. I never get those.

This is worrisome...

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 9:22 pm

Not a typical COVID symptom
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 9:33 pm

Doesn't matter. Covid or not, it's a reaction to an infection of some sort.  And the fact that I have one means something somehow somewhere is wrong.  Especially since I can't remember ever having had one pop up like this before, at least certainly never under my chin.  EVER.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 9:43 pm

I feel good. Dr. finally called and decided I'm better off at home until May. Now if my job gets things worked out that I can work at home I will be allowed to work.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 9:44 pm

G0lden wrote:
I feel good.  Dr. finally called and decided I'm better off at home until May.  Now if my job gets things worked out that I can work at home I will be allowed to work.

Yay! Hooray for small miracles, well, if they can get their act together on work from home! But deffo yay for you feeling good!

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 9:45 pm

Not being dismissive of other peoples suffering (despite not mentioning covid-19 in her post) would be a nice thing to do in the future, Soran

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next