Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+32
LurkingCat
jaRf
Sorandril [BANNED]
Nibblet
Leanan
Yeee
Zadzi
Prayer
G0lden
Vaeri
Embala
Tynami
Sifra
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Elwing
PCoquelin
Kojiyumi
faeriegirl
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Kir, the last Go-Back
Startear
Beryl
Lunakat
Rainflower
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Antonia
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
IceTooth
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

How do you feel? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 2:18 am

Feel relieved since I'm not put up to work in easter. I have a whole week off, and I really need that. Looking forward to sleeping long og atn east NOT get out of bed.

I hope you to is feel better soon. Remember to eat and drink properly. HAPPY EASTER🐣
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 2:28 pm

You know, at this point, saying its not Covid might help someone relax... swollen nodes are worrisome though.
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 3:57 pm

Might, but does not. Especially when phrased flippantly. Random lumps, especially those popping up overnight in odd places, have been worrisome long before this pandemic and will be long after.

How do you feel? - Page 29 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How do you feel? - Page 29 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 5:09 pm

Good to know you feel good again, Kat and Yeee! Very Happy Take care to stay well.
Great knew that you are allowed to stay at home for now, G0lden. *crossing fingers and toes for home office*

Be wll soon, Koji. *hugs* I hope you'll find out what's wrong and can avoid this in future.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 5:14 pm

I'm out until May 7th, unless things change here. Governor Newsome thinks our peak will be in June. Hopefully the company I work for will get us working from home and soon.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 9:22 pm

I'm confused...

If any of you can help me understand this, please do.

My employer just advertised an open invitation for all medical workers in various counties to come and stay at our facilities for free (in support of their front line work against the virus)

I'm all about supporting our health care workers and all they do, but how is this even deemed safe at a time like this? How is this "stay at home" or "safe distancing" protocol? As for giving them a place to stay so not to infect their families? Ok.... so it's alright to stay somewhere and infect complete strangers/employees and their families?

All for the sake of good reputation?

And what disturbed me more was comments by medical employees in full support of this, yet they bitch about golfers who are hundreds of yards apart from each other......  scratch  scratch  scratch  scratch

Please.... please help me understand this. My family is already at a triple risk with 3 of us having to work in the public everyday. This just makes no sense to me.

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 9:30 pm

Sorry scratch ... *is no help*

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 2:23 pm

Kindredsoul, it sounds like a Bundt og balloon heads has made such a desicion.

Feel like I have really really earned my rest there days. A week off was just what I needed. Hope everyone has a happy easter.🐣🌷
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 2:28 pm

A week off is great! Happy Easter egg Rainflower! You've sure earned it.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 5:16 pm

Thank you, Embala😊shade and sweet water and safe days for you my friend💖

pray and hope things gets good for everyone. Heck, I'm talking like it's New year.
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 6:07 pm

Rainflower wrote:
Heck, I'm talking like it's New year.

It feels like this year never really started. We're all just stuck in the twilight until the world starts turning again

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 6:12 pm

Nibblet wrote:
Rainflower wrote:
Heck, I'm talking like it's New year.

It feels like this year never really started. We're all just stuck in the twilight until the world starts turning again

No no. Not twilight. The Twilight Zone. Seriously.

How do you feel? - Page 29 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How do you feel? - Page 29 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 1:52 pm

I'm feeling really good. The last few days have been rough and all of this quarantine business really took a toll on my mental health. I'm sure everyone can relate to this.  Embarassed

To keep myself busy (and sane, lol) I have been working on our family genealogy over the past week. On my mother's side we have a family tree that goes back eleven generations but on my father's side we have very little. In particular I was trying to learn more about my paternal Great Grandfather as we didn't know much about him. He passed away over 80 years ago and all of his children are now deceased making this a very difficult project. And with both of my parents having died almost 20 years ago, I didn't have much to go on.

But after many hours and days of scouring census records and other documents online I struck a gold mine. I was trying to learn more about my Great Grandfather's family and what part of Italy he came from and I had hit a wall. After getting stuck there I kept reading census documents and found out that his last name was written down with several different spellings and that's when the big discovery happened. It turned out he was well known in a little town back east and was even mentioned in a book due to his skill at masonry.

Even more exciting, a lot of his mason work is not only still standing, but has been persevered by a small town historical society. Learning about this means so much to me because whenever I asked my Grandfather about him he didn't tell me much. My Grandfather may not have even known about any of this because he never owned a computer or used the internet.

So now I have an even bigger project to complete. My plan is to visit this historical site once this COVID crap has settled and maybe even make a short film about it to share with the rest of the family.

And I do feel lucky that the site is just a few hours from where my lifemate's family lives. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 2:49 pm

Best way to make use of this "den hide" situation, Icetooth! :kije: Good luck for your further plans.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 3:48 pm

That sounds very good, Ice Tooth. That reminds me of my father, who was very eager to sample our family genealogy too.
I wish you good luck to find treasures in your gold-mine.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:29 pm

*holds ice pack to face* whole side of face is swollen due to an infection. Just got home from the dentist, they can't do anything til the infection is gone... I can feel it from my shoulder to the top of my head... excruciating.

The pills better work... then I get to go back next week and get the two infected teeth pulled, joy!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:04 am

I feel good.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 4:44 pm

Pills better work fast! *hugs carefully* Be well soon, Kat! cathat

Glad to hear so, G0lden! sunny

I feel annoyed! Rolling Eyes Strange enough - this improved my mood. XD

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 5:01 pm

Feeling fresh as I allowed myself a bath and a full body peel. Weekend off so I'll relax. Needed some days to sleep properly.

But I do feel a bit worried for the upcoming months. We're possible to loose weddings and confirmations this spring/summer and I worry for how we will do. I'm not concerned about my job in general, but I am preparing myself for less food and stuff as I don't know what the future holds. Trying to be creative and economic with my groceries to make sure I don't throw anything away. I actually ate a dry slice of bread today, added honey and just ate it. Blah.

Suddenly I am facinated by soups as I have allot of tomato canes stored now. Anyone have a good idea for a way to use kidney beans?
Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 5:41 pm

@ Rainflower: How about chili sin carne? Very versatile and easy to cook: https://nutriciously.com/chili-sin-carne-vegan/

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 6:00 pm

That recipe is very interesting, because my eldest daughter Marie loves Chili con carne, but her stomach is so sick, she can eat less and less. First it was no meat anymore, in the meantime she cannot eat fish, eggs and anything from animals anymore, only honey is ok.

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 6:04 pm

Rainflower wrote:
Anyone have a good idea for a way to use kidney beans?

https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2019/11/01/carrot-kidney-bean-burger-recipe/

I've made these a few times now and they're delicious! And very cheap

Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:32 pm

Cookin on a bootstrap! Love that blog.

I eat kidney beans all the time, due to iron defficency. If you're struggling with that, then remember that in order to take in iron, you need to eat C-vitamin as well. So here are my tips.

You can make a vegan "taco" kind of soup if you heat up some oil and add onions, garlic carrots, cellery, beans and cans of tomato or salsa, add water and spices and boil until the carrots are soft and then puree it a stick blender or a regular one (if you use the latter, make sure the soup is cooled if you don't want soup bomb.) Adjust with salt and hot sauce of choice.

You can also make "italian" soup which is similar except you use italian seasoning blend, add some tomato paste, ground beef, kidney beans, and whatever you have of vegies, like cabbage or corn. This one you don't blend and it is amazing with bread.

Another favorite of mine is "Sirracha Legumes and eggs." This is a selfmade recipie. What I do is to take a pan, and panfry whatever sturdy vegies I have, like onions, carrots, kale/spinach, and red bell pepper (the most common vegies in my fridge, but if it can take pan frying, then in it goes.) Then I add whatever legume I have, like kidney beans, green lentils or chickpeas. I love spicy food and put lots of sirracha on. Meanwhile I panfry eggs in a seperate pan and when my veggies are caramelized to my liking, I eat it over whatever grain I have (I prefer bulgur, but you can also use couscous or even rice) and eat it. This one can get really spicy, but I find that the yolk mellows the flavor if I have added too much sauce, and it also maks it less dry.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 3:52 am

Well went to store to try to get more of the milk I can use. None... Shit. No cheese either or salad mixings. Double shit. I'll try another store tomorrow, hopefully there will be cheese. I did find to though.

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 2:56 pm

Startear wrote:
Cookin on a bootstrap! Love that blog.

Love Jack Monroe! I buy her books religiously when they come out

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next