Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3

Go down 
+9
Prayer
Beryl
G0lden
Rainthorwen
Embala
Prism
Leanan
Yeee
Tynami
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 8:48 pm

Quote :
Ok, do you want to create him/her on a dollmaker?
I don't understand, Yeee. Who do you mean? Tanree/Deepglow exists - at least her basical look.

Silver Wink ... who whould have guessed this! ^^ Glad you havve fun, Yeee. And this mertail works pretty well for your folks! Of course Blackfin had to show up next. Almost mistook Shinzon for his brother Sharuk. And a new one ... almost gentle.
Almuost. Sad

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Forest23

"My" Lirrain ... the AU version inspired by a "real EQ" worldpool character. XD You can even consider her a rarely dolled EQ char like Guin, Leanan.
btw: I love how Wingseed turned out in her "recombined" outfit.  Collage maker tricks. ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 1:21 pm

EEK! So much to see so I'll start on page 10 since I haven't done much commenting like I really want to.

Whoami turned out so cool looking! I just love her scales and it took me forever to realize her name was 'Who am i' lol, kind of like my gal Lisa Amai, my brother named her 'Am I' since we couldn't figure out a name for her. Love that she's found who she is. Deepglow looks mysterious and dark, gorgeous! Great to see more background on Ravenwing, she's such a cool character! Love seeing more of her! Deathbird looks so adorable, but I know those sweet eyes can turn hard fast.

When I was going back looking for Deepglow I saw Taleweaver's original and thought she'd be cool to see on this new maker, then I reloaded and hehe there she is... That staff and colors look perfect for her! I don't remember Sirte, but wow, she looks so regal! Skyeye looks familiar, that collar is perfect for gliders!! Seeing Wingseed makes me want to try Tangle now, but I still need to fix Tynami's version on that maker... I just don't have the strength lately to do much... so glad I have some today.

Lirrain!! Beautifully done!

I love how all the new gals turned out, Leanan, each character you can tell who they are and different in their own way. I've tried to make my gals on that fairy maker over and over and I just can't figure it out yet Sad Even some characters I completely forgot existed, lol.

EEEK!! *pouncehugs* All of these Guin look amazing! The forest fae does remind me of her death look, but also peaceful. The fade look fits her perfectly! Magical elf version is so cute! The sleeves work nicely for her. 2nd magical elf adds a cape... I never would have thought of that, but it'd very fitting. Beautiful! I like how you put her portrait in shadow... shows her fate and innocence at once. Her forest guardian look is GORGEOUS!! Space princess is how I see her coming off the ship originally. The starry look and palace around her *dreamy eyes* If she survived that mage look would have been a later look for her for sure. 

I completely forgot about that mermaid maker! The sea raider looks amazing! The next few mermen look really cool!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:38 pm

"I don't understand, Yeee. Who do you mean? Tanree/Deepglow exists - at least her basical look."
I know, I meant the other potential ancestor of the SeaRaiders you mentioned who swims in Deepglows fellowship (pod?). Since you most likely have an idea of ​​what they should look like, it would be nice if you could design the ancestor Wink . Plus it's boring if I designed all the raiders and ancestors myself.

That leads me straight to the next topic: I fell in love with this Azalea mermaid / Merman Ariel style maker. They are drawn so cool that they are no longer a substitute for Elfquest elves for me, but stand for themselves and I would like to make an orcamer pod or a swarm with these elves. Now my question for all of you: If you feel like it, you can design Ariel-like Orcamers for me. Do you want to? Or lend me your old ones, which you made before. Here too: I think it gets boring in terms of design when I do all of them myself, in the end they all look the same or too similar.  Razz
Yes, well, unfortunately you can't design women in the Orca style at the moment, but it doesn't matter, it's mainly about the faces, body stature, clothing, accessories and colors. Like this mer here, made by Moonlight: No Name, mean character...
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Lunasb10
And they have dolphins swimming with them, the dolphins, which were processed with witchcraft (Ursula-like), got crazy colors and patterns. Like this one, who is the personal companion of my orcamer witch (or of one of her kids, have not decided it yet). Made with the "dolphin maker" Azaleas, working with Y8 Server.
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Dolphi11
This will be my witch (she looks so cool and very different from Yeee even if there is similarity) , the name will be different, Yeee is too much EQ for me, but I may use the names Sharuk and Ortega again, because these Orcamen are so much like the 2 Sea Raiders Razz What a Face  .
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Yeeean11

...and thanx Tynami! Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:50 pm

Quote :
Since you most likely have an idea of ​​what they should look like, it would be nice if you could design the ancestor 11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Icon_wink . Plus it's boring if I designed all the raiders and ancestors myself.
Get it! ^^ I'll keep it in mind and think about him/her, Yeee. No Y8 Server for me so far ... (Neptune's Daughter would be great for Tanree's original splinter tribe ...)

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 11:33 am

Yeee, all your merfolk look wonderful! Looking forward to seeing more of them!

Lirrain is lovely... remind me, where in Worldpool do we see her?

Tynami, thanks! I'm glad you like the Guins! Zhantee

Some assorted humans:

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guapei

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guaboll

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guating

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Buud2

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Gualoy2

Made with: https://www.dressupgames.com/forest-guardian-dress-up-game
(Note: different maker link! The one at Azaleas is lagging for me all the time Mad )

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 11:00 pm

A bunch of Humans, starting with an unmistakable Peilar. This voluptous mane is perfect, Leanan, and the bust too! ^^ Love to see her in blue. Bolli, the woodcutter's wife - identified by colors, style and surroundings. Young darling Tingeh in the Holt. Last not least the bar girls Buudji and Loyla - you've nailed them! Absolutely amazing!

Lirrain is from Kings Cross. I don't know why this simple drawing captured my attention. Of course there's much "artistic licence" when it comes to colors. ^^ I've envisioned hues of dark pink, wine red and purple/violet for "my" version.
The aristocratic huntress from the EQ AU ended up in "an AU of my Palace Mountain AU" where she has a teenage daughter.

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Forest32

Young Princess Hime has inherited elfin blood and a magic of her own. As a "slider" she can switch between the many threads of colors. Think TROUBLE - her skills are rather undeveloped and uncontrolled so far! XD
Kat helped a lot to make her "come to life" when she offered shelter in her "Caravan". *hugs and kisses*

Love the mers Crabby and will definitely come back to comment on them, Yeee. Fishy

Last edited by Embala on Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 6:38 pm

Thanx, Em and Leanan!

" I'll keep it in mind and think about him/her, Yeee. No Y8 Server for me so far ... (Neptune's Daughter would be great for Tanree's original splinter tribe ...)"
Yes, do it! strangely it doesn`t work on my computer?! The same with my favorite maker on Dolldivine: Merfolk. O I just saw : it is again this flash player thing. sigh Rolling Eyes
Here is a Sea Raider who had his appearance just as the numb kid , his name is Kaheera, but mostly called: "Goldfish"
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Goldfi10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 5:16 am

Thanks Kat Very Happy Good to know you have fun with my girls, too.
Whoami showed up unasked when I war playing with the Fortuneteller maker. An unknown Elf without any background and no name. Well - at least the name was easy to find. ^^ I'm glad that Deepglow turned out well and appropriately mysterious. she was pretty hard to catch on this maker. Ravenwing on the other side was easy - the style was just made for her. All she needed was a hair-dye. Of course I had to try Deathwing as Forest Guardian. She's happy because she realized that she found a home and a family.
We must have had the same idea about Taleweaver - the Forest Guardian options were so right for her. Not the best to reproduce Sirte ... but her changable fate allows variations. Skyeye turned out pretty close to her generic look and the Glider style is easy to recognize anyway.
You've made Lirrain and her family alive when you've offered shelter in your Caravan, Kat. *hugs and kisses*

And because your Dreamworld boys were so easy to doll I've decided to try Lirrain's husband, the elf/human hybrid: Lord Thorrn in more formal duds

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Forest51

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 1:52 pm

Thanks! And all humans correctly guessed! Very Happy

Princess Hime looks lovely, interesting story! And Lord Thorrn is majestic! Good work making a male character on a female maker! cheers

Kaheera is very handsome, and I see where he gets his nickname!

Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 2:21 pm

All your dolls on the forest-guardian maker looks so beautiful Dewshine
I have been inspired to make my own gals on the maker
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guardi10
Taleweaver
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guardi11
Thornless
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guardi12
Silverhand
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guardi13
Mist
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guardi15
Starshine
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guardi14
Malus
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guardi16
Forestflame - yes I made her eyes green on purpose

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 5:32 pm

Awww, thanx Leanan!
I forgot to mention, that Kaheera Goldfish is a metal shaper who can sense the stuff inside the earth, where it hides (makes him interesting for trolls, he has to watch out when he is on land), thats why he wears only metal, and his outfit is never rusted, he simply reshapes it when rusting starts...or use new metal. Razz
Now I can finally remake Sharuk , so that he looks more like his elf self.
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Sharuk12

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 12:29 am

Back to your mertails, Yeee! Fishy I'm happy you found a mer maker and can have dolling fun again - and it will lower the surplus of females here. ^^
Silver - who would have guessed! XD I like that his "dinner jacket" turned out a bit more tattered here. Blackfin manages to look sheepishly even on this dollmaker ^^ ... surely Vaeri will approve this gift! Almost mistook Shinzon for Sharuk. Almost. *eyes him one more time* Your brother looks interesting, Sharuk! *grins* Auryn looks gentle and being a dophin whisperer sounds nice. But - he seems to be of the cruel kind.
Moonlight shares your liking for blackhaired baddies? ^^ I like the green arm adornments *imagines a hint of magic in it* So there will be a totally new bunch of mer ellves - the Orcamers. I'll follow their developement for sure! Not sure if I can contribute at all, tho. O.O
Your dolphins will be a colorful pod! Now I'm unsecure who I see ... is this a familiar Sea Raider family with Yeee, surrounded by some of her children - wild Ortega and protective Sharuk, teenage Moonlight in her golden beauty, adorable Lilypad brat and a newborn little pip? Or a very similar looking Orcamer pod? Well ... Yeee even wears her sea snail adornement so I go for the first option. ^^
Kaheera truely loves metal and gems - no wonder after you revealed his metal shaper abilities. No doubt why he earned the nickname "Goldfish"! XD
My dear mate Sharuk, with all his adornments and a suitable loincloth. This style would have been spared him the embaressment at his first encounter with Embala. ^^

No guesses about the Humans this time, Leanan - the girls told me who they are for sure! Gentle Bolli was a surprising addtion and Peilar ... - I bet she was a must-do on this maker!
Thanks for the praise Leanan. Very Happy I tend to genderbent certain characters as a habit ... but this time they actually turned out looking male.

When Lirrain and Hime had to flee from the human court they were parted. To protect and hide Hime Lirrain's loyal handmaiden became the child's foster mother. Tasmin is brave and witty and performs as a
fortune teller and illusionist.

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Forest50

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 1:06 am

I love to see you doll again, dear Beryl! Very Happy I've never thought you've forgotten about your Elves or lost interest in our shared alternive universe. You were just so busy with real life ... I was aware that EQ fun stepped back in the shadows. *huggles*

Starting your Forest Elves with my self-elf Taleweaver was a great surprise, Beryl! Very Happy I love how she turned out in hues of blue ... gives her a touch of Embala.
Thornless was easy to recognize - her style and colors, the quiver for her huntress skills, the golden light for her healer magic. Silverhand, the chief's level headed mate - with a rock gem to show her rockshaper abilities. I knew that the sad blonde elf was Malus' mother but had forgotten about her name Mist. Starshine, young and happy after she recognized Birdwing and found a whole new family.  Malues, very fitting in hus of green. Last not least your self-elf Forestflame. She looks strong and selfconfident - spomeone who has found her own way. I love you Green eyes are her new generic look? Or will her eyes change color with light and mood?

P.S.: I see how Beehunter can be Starshine's brother! And he will be a great uncle for Squirreltail!

Looking forward to see the Desert girls sunny

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 1:36 pm

I am so glad to hear Embala Hug
I was worried that I have been too neglectful

I am very happy that you enjoy seeing Taleweaver. Blue became her main color in this maker because there werent much else for her.
Here is another version I made of Taleweaver sometime last year, and I don't think I shared
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Magica20

It is nice that you still recognize the girls well Embala  I love you
I am considering changing Forestflames eyecolor permanently to green, I realised that I made certain choices about her because I did not wan't her to be perfect.

I am glad that you agree that Beehunter and Starshine can be sliblings  cheers

Here are the desert girls
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guardi22
Mesrah - so happy the maker got a good hairstyle for her
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guardi21
Sunburst - needed a bit darker hair
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guardi23
Honeybum
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Guardi24
Raspberry - I chose the tight curls for her even though I could also have given her dreadlocks

I did not make Nuria because the maker does not have a proper golden yellown for her dress, and she deserve to look her best. The other desert elves Embala created are also missing, since I don't know their looks that well.

Last edited by Beryl on Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 7:09 am

Awwww...  you've made Taleweaver shortly after I've introduced her. I love you You've immediately welcomed her to the tribe, Beryl! Very Happy she looks both kind and self-assured - ready to tell another tale of the past.
I'm sure I would have remembered if you had posted her before. Thank you so much for the gifts. flower

Mother Mesrah - I know she would have this hairdo! ^^ And you've found a nicely fitting dress for her. *imagines that this ring was a special gift from Purish* Young Sunburst, a true daughter of the Sunfolk. She's glowing! Honeybum, the cheerful friend and skilled Jackwolfrider. Last not least Forestflame's teenage daughter Raspberry. She'S so darling - just tthe right colors for her and the hair I've always imagined. I love them all!
*I need to try the female additions to the tribe - Papillon, deceased Auroah und little Illiki*

Just one more addition to Hime's extended family - her foster father Takkan ...

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Forest52

... once he was a trickster, thief, a bandit. Still a trickster and thief (and ready to kill to protect his newly won family) - but he has grown with this responsibility!
(not the best male I did on this maker but Takkan likes to play roles and he's definitely a jester ^^)

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 7:34 am

I am sooo behind....

@Yeee Gorgeous mermaids and mermen! The pink dolphin would definitely stick out, I could so see them glowing in the water.

@Leanan Love the new humans! 

@Embala Hime!!! Love that we're getting more background on her. She's such a fun character Very Happy Thorrn looks so regal, I love him! Also, if you'd like anyone else in the Caravan I can add them. Even with them in there, they are still yours, I just like to 'doll them' and maybe add them as side characters if I ever get around to actually doing the 'jump' story. When you mentioned Tasmin was an illusionist I had the image of her throwing up a forest illusion as they escape through a portal. That color green looks amazing on her. For some reason Takkan made me giggle. It also made me think that he's really good with horses.

@Beryl EEK!! I always love seeing your girls!!! Beautifully done!

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:38 pm

Thank you for your enthusiasm and kind words Tynami I love you

Yes Embala, Taleweavers place in the tribe was very clear to me. I am happy you enjoy the dolls of her  Hug  
As an important elder I think she would have a title. Something like Keeper of memory or keeper of songs and tales. Maybe you have a more fitting title for her.

I would love to see you make Papillon, Auroah and Illiki, then I can get to know them better.
I thought Mesrahs ring would be connected to Purish as well, nice that you can see it.
I am trying to find more jewelry for some of my gals.
Yes that is the exact hairstyle for teenage Raspberry.
Here are some dolls made on the Mega Fantasy Avatar Creator, showing how she looks different as an teenager and an adult.

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Fantas11
Teenager
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Fantas10
Adult

Now I just need to refine her look as a child, but I don't know any good child doll makers, especially not with fantasy theme.
Now for Forestflames 3 looks

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Fantas14
As a young adult = her classic look
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Fantas12
Her look when she lives in the dessert with the sunfolk
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Fantas13
Her look when she returns to the forest

Last edited by Beryl on Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 9:23 am

Beryl, your ladies are all very lovely! Good to have you dolling with us again! cheers
I'm very impressed with the dolls you made on the mega fantasy avatar creator, I never get mine to look good on that one!

Yeee, Sharuk looks amazing! I like all the drag-and-drop details, well done!

Embala, Tasmin has a very knowing look in her eyes - it suits her! Takkan is handsome, I love the freckles!

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 6:51 pm

Oh my, thanx a lot to all of you!
"Kaheera is very handsome, and I see where he gets his nickname!"
Ha ha, It's probably the blondes here who are liked, Leanan  Razz , then the black-haired ones are more likely to be left for me, grin. What a Face

I don't know that much about all those sweethearts in here. I think that's a pretty big world of dolling characters. Whew! And I am very ignorant, hanging around in my own tiny world, sorry What a Face

"My dear mate Sharuk, with all his adornments and a suitable loincloth. This style would have been spared him the embaressment at his first encounter with Embala. ^^"
LOL.that was a funny scene and Sharuk has learned his lessons from it. For example, always wearing a kind of loincloth in the water, because you never know what to expect on the bank.  Razz

Speaking/writing of Sharuk, I will nick from my own dolling stuff poor Ruky and transform him into an Orcamer Sharuk.
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Orcama10
(love this handsome blackhair so much  I love you ) Hm, I liked the stripes in the face as tattoos, but they also look like ridiculously false placed gills. So maybe he becomes more like this, without stripes but with a golden Navel piercing.
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Sharuk13
Now, I should slowly but surely change from here to the non-Elfquest dolling thread.

"is this a familiar Sea Raider family with Yeee, surrounded by some of her children - wild Ortega and protective Sharuk, teenage Moonlight in her golden beauty, adorable Lilypad brat and a newborn little pip? Or a very similar looking Orcamer pod? Well ... Yeee even wears her sea snail adornement so I go for the first option. "
Of course, yes. Until the Mermaid scene maker is available again (sorry  Prism, I cannot find a functioning one, wherever I search) , this old picture of my main Sea Raiders (all guessed correctly , Embala  Like )shows the Orcamer Seawitch in her preleminary design. I will only change her clothes, the face, colours, hair will stay the same. This here looks like her too.
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Scree180

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 10:14 pm

Thank you, Kat! *hugs and kisses* Whenever I need a home for a lost character I will bring him /her to the Caravan and ask for shelter. I know they'll stay mine ... but I want to share. My "half-elven" family gained more life the moment we made them ours.
You really like Hime Very Happy and I love your ideas for her and her family. ^^ I guess Tasmin can do this *giggles* ... she probably has a shard from a Palace to enhance her trickery. Takkan likes to entertain his audiance ... but take care. Making fun of himself is a kind of weapon. People tend to underestimate the "jester"!

Thanks for the compliments for Tasmin and Takkan, Leanan! Very Happy

No worries, Yeee. Some of us know each other for many years and with the shared dolling fun we learned to know each others characters. Part of them! ^^
Hey - those Orcamers will become a tribe of doppelgangers! XD Pretty much like Sharuk - in gold. I like the tattos but I can see where your assoziation comes from, Yeee. Especially as you are drawing gills all the time.

For Beryl: little Iliki - orphan and Jackwolfrider in training (supposed to be still a preteen).

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Forest59

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:55 am

Thank you very much Leanan Hug it is godd to be back.
I didn´t like the mega fantasy avatar creator in the beginning, I coulden´t make my characters look nice either, they looked bland. But I decided to give it another try and really work with the details.

I get you Yee, I only hang around in my own world of elves as well. There is always so many new characters in this thread, so it is hard to keep track of them all.
I know very little of your sea elves, So if you want I would love a catch up - showing the characters and telling who they are.

Iliki looks great Embala I love her golden and green colors. Honeybum will gladly take her under her wing as a jackwolfrider. Would she be an agemate for Raspberry?
And I finally noticed that you also made Taleweaver and Nuriah on this maker. Taleweaver looks fantastic, very rich in design and colors. Are her eyes grey? I think I might have made them blue, so I would like to know for sure. I seem to have made a more ethereal
ethereal and solemn looking Taleweaver. I am still getting to know her, and will try to doll her some more to know her better.
I hope you do not feel her as neglected anymore.
Great that you found a look for Nuria on this maker, when I could not. She looks strong and determined, maybe this was in her young years when the elves settled in the desert?
I would love to know if there are other dolls I have missed that you think I should see.

Allso Leanan I saw how you brought Tamahl to life, really well done, I like her look.

Last edited by Beryl on Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 9:34 am

Oh, I do like your black-haired ones too, Yeee! Loving the new additions!

Iliki is very cute!

Thank you! Zhantee

More of this seldom-dolled lady:

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Peitrib
Made with: https://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/tribal-princess.php

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Peiwitch
Made with:https://www.dolldivine.com/mage-character-creator.php

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Peiel1
Made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/four-elements-scene.php

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Peiwai
Made with: https://www.dolldivine.com/ocean-fashion-scene-maker.php

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Peiivys-Dolls
Made with: https://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/poisonivy.php

Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 8:43 am

I really enjoy this Dollmaker
I have played around with a lot of charcater designs and outfit, here are some of them.

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Witch-10
Taleweaver
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Witch_12
Forestflame in her desert outfit
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Witch_10
Raspberry as teenager

11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Witch_11
Raspberry as adult
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Witch_15
Sunburst travel outfit
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Witch_16
Sunburst village outfit
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Witch_14
I just had to make sunburst another outfit, the clothes in this maker fit her so well, and as the daughter of the village clothmaker I don´t think she would be lacking.
11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Witch_17
And Nuria

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 4:10 pm

@Beryl I really miss that Mega Fantasy Creator!! I was able to play on it, but it was sooooo slow and seemed like an ad every few seconds. I do love how you did the different ages. Don't see that much and always a LOT of fun... makes me want to see how Embala would look at different ages. On Forestflame, is she wearing gloves? Her different colored hands threw me off a bit. Your gals look amazing on the Mage maker!! Nuria is an excellent addition, she's such a gorgeous gal!

@Yeee Love the new mermen!! I finally found the maker, but ran out of time... hope I have some more today. The 'Disney' maker is still one of my faves!!

@Embala Iliki looks so adorable!!

@Leanan I don't recognize the white haired gal, but I love her look!! She looks familiar, but I can't think right now...

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 6:58 pm

Thanx, Leanan and Tynami , yes the Disney maker is great.
"I finally found the maker, but ran out of time... hope I have some more today"
Oh yes, I want to see your mermen. Maybe you may like to create some new orcamen for my swarm (where my seawitch lives)? What a Face
Today I started drawing the new orcamer...immo so excited about this new idea, ha ha! Very Happy I might draw your orcamers too. Wink

"I know very little of your sea elves, So if you want I would love a catch up - showing the characters and telling who they are."
Oh my, do you really want this? I would spam you full. But just scroll up and look and the previous page and you will see most of the Sea Raiders.

"Hey - those Orcamers will become a tribe of doppelgangers! XD Pretty much like Sharuk - in gold"
Yes Embala , somehow. But not all will be in the orcamer version. And I think I change the name Ortega into Khan. That suits a boastful muscle merman.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread 3   11 - Elfquest Dolling Thread 3 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread 3
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next