Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

How's your day going? - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 2:30 am

Darn I wish I had time for that.

So I'm off to work, way earlier than normal on a Saturday, cause for some reason the nightwatch can't make it the last couple of hours. So much for some extra hours sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:40 pm

What can I say?
Both me and Boi are down with covid on Christmas Eve, but it hasn't really been that bad. We've been taking turns in doing things considering how we felt, laid down in bed like 50% of the day, managed to cook up something simple and yet quite tasty for dinner(we actually haven't lost taste), and we watched Frozen as a Christmas movie. All in all, not a failed Christmas: after all, we only need eachother to make it complete. Isn't that what Christmas spirit is?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 7:48 am

You've made the best of it, Rainflower. flower Being togather and happy and content with one another counts! Be well soon both. Hug

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 2:51 pm

Yes you are right Rainflower. And get well soon, both of you.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2024 6:32 am

Finally recovered from covid, first week at work.

Forgot to mention that my first day on monday, the holliday, was great since things took time for the others, which gave me more time to get things done and take it easy.
Tuesday was also rather good because the difficult colleague we have that drives everyone mad wasn't at work so we all had a great time despite having allot to do.
Today, I'm not work, so I went swimming. Normally I do an hour, but I did only half an hour today to make sure not to overdo it after being covid sick. It tends to stick a bit longer, so I'm being careful not to overwork now.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 2:03 pm

I couldn't get to work at my evening shift today because all the trains and all other collective traffic were shut down due to ye heavy snowfalls we've had here today.  Luckily they managed to solve it so one of my colleagues worked overtime, and they were really understanding for my situation, but it's kind of dreadful still. When I called earlier and informed my superiors of this, I was told to just see how things went and give it a try dince she herself had no trouble with the train today. Yeah woman, you were lucky and made it befire the worst of snow came, and a simple look in the newspaper could have told ya it was a special case.

But really, when I came to the stadion the train everyone thought would arrive after they appearently managed, there were no train and I couldn't make it. I mean, they didn't even consider trying to call up a spare in case I didn't manage? I almost felt like she didn't believe me. It's really frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40