Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easter EggQuest

Go down 
+11
Vaeri
TrollHammer
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Stormcatcher
G0lden
wolfmoonsky
Yeee
Tynami
Beryl
Embala
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:50 am

Oh no! I was just looking through the nests and enjoying viewing the filled ones when i noticed way back, you had mentioned me helping make eggs for this year Embala!! >.< i thought maybe you had forgotten or you didn't need help and i never checked this thread...i would have loved to help!! Drats! Next year for sure!!

Although....this did just spark an idea....*wanders off to muse*
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 6:11 pm

Awww... I'm sorry, Vaeri. Hug

Indeed I had time for nesting end hatching all the day did not need help this year. And you were busy with moving and i supposed that you probably had no time aniway. It was an invitition, not an emergency call so I didn't want to press.
I've brainstormed with Stormcatcher ^^ - found an interesting topic - and finally ended up with 100 Shocked eggies. All time record!
Next season I'll put the call in the thread AND send you a pm, Vaeri! sunny I will plan another "Egg-ociatition" with much lesser eggs - and you can make eggies for hunt! And be assured - I will not forget!

Now I'm very curious what your muse is up to! Shocked

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 6:34 pm

I found the last two eggs! Trinket was already marked *found* but I don't see her egg in the nest.

Kiv
9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 _03_ki10 #3
Trinket
9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 _09_tr10 #9
Little Patch
9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 _11_li10 #11
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 7:20 pm

With Kiv and Little Patch all the eggies are gathered! cheers Good catch, Wolfie Hungry Wolf Little Troll Trinket escaped me and had to be found twice. ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 5:09 pm

Beautifully done eggs. RL has been so hectic that I couldn't be online much. Love seeing them all!!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 5:07 am

My last Ester egg this year and the April-sheet on my calendar: Coral...inspired by Evil Evie and her ChatGPT game. Very Happy
9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 Scan_239
...with dark blue colors for the fishtail like Yeee and slight color reminescence of Tilaweeds tail (just darker).
Sorry Vaeri, I gave her only corals to dress up, well with that name...

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 2:09 pm

She looks fantastic! Au's are so much fun^^ i will design her a top!..eventually.^^0
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 4:13 am

thanx, yes ok, do it. I can work digitally on it again.
But first it is:
MERMAY!!!!
the official prompt list is online, check it out guys! And That means for me, I have to draw like an idiot to have one new merm picture per day...31 days, oh my that hard work!
Luckily I posted all my mermaid pictures since last mermay only in this forum, nowhere else.

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 12:17 pm

Glad to see that the egg hunt finished well this year! I'll need to come and look at all the nests when I have my laptop (phone viewing isn't as nice).

Awwww! Pretty coral in beautiful technicolor! Love it!

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 1:44 pm

thanx, Evie! Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 9:55 pm

All the nests are gathered on the first page, 2nd post. egg Click the thumbnails to see the eggs full size.

When I've skimmed the thread I've noticed that I've missed to comment on Yeee's amazing contributions properly! Embarassed As always your fishy eggs are a treat, Yeee Fishy and a welcome enrichment. They are egg-cellent!
Is Vaeri sitting on Blackfin's tail? Smile The scene is calm and caught in movement at the same time and it's beaming with color. Blackfin and Vaeri are harmonic contrasts. there is a kind of loving tension - almost a (pre-)recognition scene.! This egg is a precious gift for Vaeri and I'm glad that it was placed in the Easter thread.
And there is another precious contribution - your new chieftess Coral. Dark and fair. Deep blue and bright corals and a delicate translucent tail fin - an interesting beauty. I love your traditional coloring with markers.

@Yeee btw--- you know that Surge's mother was named Coral?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 4:04 pm

Thank you all for being a part of this hunt and sharing the fun with me.

Thank you for being my eager helper, Redhead! 9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 975061495 Your delivery service allowed me to have more FUN with nesting and hatching! albino

9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 2023_s10

And if time meets mood I'll happily welcome you as eggmaster egg again, Vaeri Like a Star @ heaven

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 6:48 pm

Thanx Em! No, forgot about that Surge and his relatives. Of course Coral is so obvious as a Wave Dancer name, isn`t it? And I don ´t think, that she is a chief, or will ever be.
Yes, Vaeri is sitting on Blackfin's tail.
"almost a (pre-)recognition scene."
haha, I just wait for Vaeri to grab her chance...

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 11:49 pm

Nice eggs. Sorry I didn't participate as in the past. Got tired of not clearly seeing things and needing someone else's assistance to post what I find.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 6:57 am

Very obvious indeed, Yeee! Fishy Kinda nice that elves can have "collective names" too. Wink

Thank you for the kind words for the nests, G0lden!sunny I'm sotrry that this little game became too stressing for you. *hug* Makes me happy even more that you've too the time to show up for a comment nevertheless. I hope that some of the eggs are big and clear enough for you to enjoy the motives.
If it works out as planned next year will ge "Egg-ociations" - means big eggs and bigger motives.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   9 - Easter EggQuest - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter EggQuest
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18