Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

How's your day going? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Good so far. Got up early and got my shopping done and back home before the heat really started to kick in. Was in the mid 80's at about 10a. Plus I moved a few more things from one entertainment center into another one.

Now if I could light a fire under Alan and get him to start on re-organizing his room, we might get the little entertainment center out of the kitchen soon.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 5:43 pm

You really think MORE heat will be helpful at the moment? XD

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Heat, oh yeah, where did it go?

Day so far? Had to deal with getting orders sent out and customers and trying to be effective. I'm getting pretty tired of always getting the question of where the customer bathroom is. For some reason, flower shop seems to be asosiating with information desk. Why? And I really impressed my boss today by making an anrangement in a short time for a customer.
One point for me:cheers:
Although. I managed to get day off for the party at my neigbourhood this week, but it seems it will be raining all week. Bahh scratch I'm wearing long raincoat every day now.
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 8:46 am

I feel like I have failed..

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am

*hugs tight* What happened, Beryl? cathat Want to talk?

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:34 am

*joins hug* Poor Beryl! I hope nothing is seriously wrong?

Me, I have had my first "practice day", one of 15 in total this semester. It was okay, sort of, but I almost feel cheated in a way - I was prepared to be there for 8 hours, but we were sent home after little more than 3 hours because the pupils were "just going to write" and we "wouldn't get much out of that".

And next Friday we only get 1,5 hours, because our supervisor is going away. We're trying to get into another class so we can get another 1,5 hours, we do want as much as we can possibly get, of course, but we feel like the supervisors don't really see the problem. Like, the University can flunk us if they think we haven't had enough practice, even if that is the supervisor's fault...

Norwegian education is a joke -_____-
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Thank uou very much for the hugs Embala and TenderfootHug
It started with frustrations over homework, and not being heard. But because I pushed myself instead of taking a break, it quickly turned into exhaustion which my body reacted to with a headace and I felt sick in my stomac. In my exhaustion I allso blurted something out that hurt my boyfriend deeply. We have worked it out now, but it took alot out of me. Stayed home from school yesterday, started to get better, so I planned to do homework for today, then had another emotionel meltdown. Stayed home from school again today, I dont feel like eating anymore. I will be okay, it is not really serious right now, but I feel like I failed school and failed taking care of myself.

Tenderfoot that sucks, since practice is important, your supervisor should get you all the practice you need.

Last edited by Beryl on Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Beryl Hug You can't always be at your best. Everybody makes mistakes. I hope you rest up and you will feel better tomorrow.

I had no work today so I did yoga, cleaned the house and then spent some time with my oldest daughter. It was wonderful. I love you
It's raining so I will spent the evening inside, drawing, maybe roleplaying and maybe watching some tv if my husband feels up to it.

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 6:55 pm

Thank you SifraHug I quess I have gotten used to being at my best in school. I feel better emotionally, so if i keep resting, I think I will be okay soon.

Sifra it sounds like you had a wonderful day Smile

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 5:22 pm

What Sifra said, Beryl. Good to read that you are fell better already. cathat

Reading your posts I see something different than you ...
You understand why this breakdown happened.
You worked out the case with with your boyfriend quickly. (so glad you've managed)
You are aware of reasons ... and you do your best to change patterns.
... you are learning and growing. Not a fail at all. Very Happy Be well soon, Beryl.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Good thing, Beryl. Remember to give yourself a reward once in a while. Sounds like you deserve it.

Sifra, sounds like a wonderful day of work you had.

So tired from furneral arangements at work all day, but the flowers turned out to be nice in the end. Rewarded myself with chocolate and coffie after work. Preparing bacon burgers for dinner. Yay yummy
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Took the train to ramble about the big city nearby. Made myself a gifte or two ... or three. ^^ Got something nice to eat. Last not least visited my comic shop and completed my EQ collection. Now I have all four of the big art books. Very Happy And I got them without paying the exorbitant shipping fees for ordering directly.
Okay - this was yesterday.

Today I had a lazy day at Schlosshof Café (my favorite coffee shop) with cocktails, cake and craftswork. ^^

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Another "Indian summer" day at Schlosscafé. sunny Cake and craftswork.

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 12:23 pm

That sounds really nice Embala Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 2:09 pm

It was, Beryl. sunny I enjoy my vacations my way.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 am

Sounds great. I have plans for vacation, only vacation is far away... Rolling Eyes

Wasn't the best day today, it was busy and my boss had a little of a bad day, which gave me a little of a bad day, I felt like nothing I did was enough. Got cheered up though at my way home, when I found some huge pretty nuts which had fallen from the trees from the park.Very Happy And silly me, I started collecting them to use at chistmas decorations. I must have looked pretty unsmart, but so? I remember we made things with them as children. *Sigh* HWere do all the years go?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 2:11 pm

Unsmart? I say you've looked charming! Very Happy Keep a part of your childlike joy and playfulnes - and the memories. Who says it must stay only memories? Hug "Make things" whenever you like to and don't listen if anyone say"you are too old for...".

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Thanks, Embala. my sisters and I are actually planning a christmas workshop day. the nuts will be heads for chirstmas nisses santa
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 4:51 pm

Have a festive time and lots of fun at christmas workshop day. rendeer

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 12:24 am

Was going good until the very last call two minutes before I get off of work.

A customer called to get the confirmation number for a Western Union.  Easy call right? Wrong.

The agent who set up the Western Union made a couple of mistakes.  

First... there was a card ordered without cancelling the lost card.  Got that mess corrected and made sure the replacement card still shipping.

Second...  the Western Union was lacking any notes.   Easy fix, I'm good at those notes.

Got everything done and let the customer know that she can call back in 10 minutes to get her confirmation number.  She blows a casket. She tells me her phone is low on power, she let her cell phone drop to 6% power.  What idiot does that?

So I filed the complaint for her and double checked for the confirmation number.

Got her confirmation number and sent her on her way.

Got out of work 15 minutes late.  Fortunately my first bus was late and so was the second bus.  I got home on time.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 2:56 pm

That but was waiting for you, G0lden. Someone loves you Wink

Day was better than yesterday. I managed better off today and I'm now gonna enjoy my salmon dinner while posting new pictures for those who want to see lol!
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Who lets their phone drop below 6%? Me! But my phone doesn't have percentages, I just pull it out of my purse to find it blinking at me sometimes.

Not ready to start planning for Christmas yet here, I'm still working on Halloween plans. He'll came up with a flyer design today for a fundraiser, socktober, it has jack'o'lanterns on it!

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 11:48 pm

No, crazy calls today. Just took 109 calls though.

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:10 am

Took a fun club trip to Detroit eastern farmers market yesterday. We took a tour of the surrounding area. I stood right outside the resteraunt that the FBI believes to be the current head quarters for the Detroit Italian mob. I got Goosebumps...

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 4:32 pm

I went bananaz at farmers marked today, you know how much honey I bought today? this is special kind of honey with added flavours, chilli pepper, ginger and a kind of cinamon. omg I love the conamon kind. cheers My lucky day. And some naturals, I found a white one that was exiting. Honey for tea, crackers and just for flavour. How's your day going? - Page 29 911381222

Honey honey, how you thrill me... banana

it's not often I use these, but when I do, it's fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next