Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 5:29 pm

I couldn't resist and tried to doll the missing elements in the style of your elemental girls, Kat!

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Magica11 - Air elemental

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Magica12 - Earth elemental

And now for your tremendous OC characters poster! Shocked Great reference for a fast color 'n Style check. I love to have them lined up like this. It illustrates well how distinctive your character designs are. Let's see whether I recall all of them (with a little help). *unfolds trot*

The couples:
Calmwaves/Tynami 2x - Nightflash/Change 2x - Shelldust/Ribbon 2x
Ravendusk/Marcenia 2x - Tinkertide/Starpearl - Aero/Fireshade - Rol/Cirrah - Stormcaller/Seabreeze

Tynami's family:
Tynami x2 - Change x2 - Ribbon x2 - Ravendusk x2 - Marcenia
Marcenia - Blomstre x2 - Aero x2 - Fireshade x2 - Flight x2
Tywaves I love you I love you I love you - Jeweleyes x2 (Goldfawn now?) - Nightflash x2 - Shelldust x2
Calmwaves x2

What happened to Ravenshade (a Change inkarnation?) and Wolvesfire? I miss Wolvesfire ... :/

Six Tribes:
Thistle - Cirrah - Shybreeze - Duskbite - Tailspin - Anyu - Li (old) - Tangle x2 - Rol
Rol - Guin - Honey - Finch - Petunia - Marble - Sorien

Arrowleaf? Crabby ... Where's Arrowleaf? pale

Storm Elves:
Coralberry - Sweetdusk - Stormcaller - Seabreeze - Ice Crystal - Seaglade - Starpearl - Tinkertide - Twitterfin
Violet - Elm - Redtide? ... there's a green version of Redtide? -  Arrowleaf

Shocked Arrowleaf moved to the Storm Elves?

Darling Tywaves is always alone - no partner for a dance. Sad What if ... I'd have a suitor for her, Kat?  Wink

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:29 pm

I had this posted, but had to delete it cause it messed up bad!

I didn't even know petrol was a color! You learn something new everyday. I do love that color though, all shades of blue! 

I completely forgot about my elemental series... 
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Air-ma10 Air (will probably redo the hair and bindi on this one, she didn't turn out right, but I didn't have time to go back and redo her today)

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Earth-10 Earth (I'll call her Terra)

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Imvu-t10I lost this one for a bit, it was on my desktop and I completely forgot about it... Trisley of Danen with her Grace, I was looking for rainbow water dragons and this one came up... it looks amazing!

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-re10Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-so10Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-so11Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-so12Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-ma15Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-ma14Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-ma17Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-ma16Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-ma18Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-ma19Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-ma20Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-ma21Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-ra10Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-ra11Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-po12Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Katspa10Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Parent10Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-mm10Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-so11Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-so10Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-mm11Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-mm13Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-mm12Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-mm14Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-mm16Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-mm17Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-mm15Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-mm18Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-mm19Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-so12Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-mm20Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Kat-mm21Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Parent11
I know I'm missing a BUNCH and some of these aren't elves, but a lot are elf related... these are who I've gotten done so far.

Now for some quick replies to @Embala 's comments: Very Happy

Was kind of strange that I use the Poison Ivy maker for Ilyian, but she's alot like Ivy in that she loves nature and is a big part of it. I noticed I seem to be making the girls in their 'classic' styles alot... when I change them around I get everyone so confused, lol. Rol and Cirrah just made sense... she's part of the sky with her gliding and he is too with the thunder, plus the black and white didn't hit me til days later. I just love Stormcaller, he's so fun to make with and without legs. 

I just love your elemental girls!! Air gives an icy, atmosphere type feel while Earth has a down to earth, almost Hobbit feel. Must be her ears Smile So adorable! 

That big pic I did on a whim since I like seeing everyone in one shot, like you said it really helps with 'the look' on the elves and I can tell who is who. For Jeweleyes, I wanted to change her name to Goldfawn, but I just can't make it stick in my mind... she'll always be Jeweleyes for me I guess. I'll have to change that on her page, maybe Goldfawn being her 'cub' name cause she was so pale headed. 

Ravenshade, Stormbreeze and Wolvesfire all got integrated into Change. The more I think about her though, the more she doesn't really fit as Change. With me building this wolf tribe (Nightflash's family and tribe) I just may split her off from Change and make her into Nightflash's sister or cousin (both have black hair). Plus Change can't really bond with a wolf no matter how hard she tries Very Happy

The green Redtide is Lau, lol, I didn't realize til I made that sheet that they were nearly identical, lol. The green skin didn't look right so I went with blue. I moved Arrowleaf cause he really didn't fit in Six Tribes. He may move back, he just seems to be lost a bit in my mind. 

A suitor for Tywaves, hehe... that would be adorable!!
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 10:17 pm

I couldn't resist making Change and Tynami on the viking maker Very Happy Tried something a little different with Ty. I kinda like the long skirt/pants for her!

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Change10
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Tynami10

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Air-ma11 Air's redo, I hadn't thought of the spiral before the one I saw on yours... it made me think of a tornado
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:15 pm

Thanks for the informations, Kat. Maybe Arrowleaf will settle at Storm Holt ... or he's just resting.
I'm happy you like my elemental additions. Very Happy

You've completed your element girls!  cheers
I really like first Air - she's like a cloud. And with the sun in the background you brought in warmth. Greyish-white looks fab the way you've higlighted it! New Air has a different vibe - cool but nnot icy. Softer. And I love the bindi - a whirlwind.
Terra stands for a green-growing place. All greens and leaves and vines. She looks ... inviting.

A dragon made of light! Surprised Spectacular! And trisley turned out fab ... I even remember her now!

I love to see the familiar micros of Tynami's family. Very Happy Incredibly detailes ... Nightflash's glowing trims, Ribbon's gorgeous scarf, Marcenia's delicate stripes ... And then the bunch of sprites - little wonders they are. I don't recognize all ... probably because I've forgotten about chars or their previous look. I see many of Ty's family ... most probably the others are part of the clan too.
The pony lot forces me to quit - too many unknown patterns and forgotten names. I can identify pony Ty and pony Change at least! Wink Precious cuties they are anyway!

Viking Change and Tynami turned out awesome, Kat! Changed - but recognizable without any doubt. Traditional brown and legstraps for Change , even a hair-bead reminds of her more abundant style. She looks very much at peace with those flowers.
Tynami is on a hike - dressed for the occasion. ^^ You've captured all her details - the greens included.
Any chance to get Ribbon and Tywaves?

(... and now back to the previous page - there are pretties waiting for comments patiently! O...kay - tomorrow. ^^)

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:50 pm

I had such a mess in there in couples... I need to take that off there and update my deviantart OC Ship thread with all of it.

Was already thinking of Ribbon and Tywaves when I was making the other two, just ran out of time yesterday and went blank after, sigh... so just finished um up Very Happy

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Ribbon10 Ribbon to me ended up looking like an Amazon warrior, just love her here!

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Tywave10 Tywaves ended up also looking like a Goddess walking... I just love this maker!!! I think I'm gonna try Kat.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySat May 27, 2017 9:49 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Tink-w10Just for Embala, here's Wolvesfire in her glittery glory Smile This version is a Wolfrider, just working today how she'll fit back in.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Wolves10

And her last one for today, I think that's the last set I needed to make her in... before and after edits.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Wolves11Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Wolves10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySat May 27, 2017 11:22 am

Ribbon always looks delicate - even when she's obviously portraited as a fighter. Must be the nude-look of her fabrics and leathers ... there's a certain innocence in it. I like that the rainbow seems to add most of the color to this image. ^^
May darling Tywaves! I love you So young and lovely and ... busy. ^^ I like tha playful approach on her outfit and that her pearls are here like they should. The flower/herb is a nice touch. A goddess of youth, of spring, of beauty ...

Awww... *huggles Kat and Wolvesfire* She is ... sparkling! ^^ I really missed her starlit appearance. Wolvesfire is so unusual for a Wolrider and yet so memorable.

EDIT:
Wolfsfire on the Magical Elf maker is a must-do ... and a pleasing jpob. Very Happy I like the hint of a hair band and that the backgound matches her eyes.
Good choices and sparkling edits on the pixie - Wolvesfire is the starry sky to the moonlite night. Wink

Last edited by Embala on Sat May 27, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySat May 27, 2017 11:33 am

I added a bunch of Wolvesfire while you were typing... I'm thinking about adding Wolvesfire back as Change's daughter, but she'll also be Jeweleyes' and Blomstre's lover.

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySat May 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Wolvesfire does have a sparkly outfit. Almost as if she were clothed from the stars.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySat May 27, 2017 9:16 pm

back to the "missing page" ...

... and another LOT of sprites. A great overview of your manifold characters, Kat. Those miniatures are always like ... tiny jewels you can wear on a necklace, a ring ... or a lucky charms bracelet. ^^ I love the (accidental?) interaction between the dragons! XD The dolfins really looks like wearable pendants.

I really like Prism's take on Mooncrest and Firemane. Especially the "scaly pants" in the first one  - made me giggle but it looks so fitting! I agree on the bare chest. ^^
They make a nice couple on your first entry, Kat. Kate Perry ... if so than she's a spunky one. ^^ Black, blue and white - another distinctcolor scheme unique to your group. I like her bluegreen eyes. Wondered about her black hair, tho - not exactly going with Mooncrest's name. I'm curious how her final design will turn out.
Seeing Firemane all buff and furry and all bearlike on that Viking maker gives me ideas. He might have come from another tribe and joined your Seafolk when he was tired to wander around - or because of recognition. Facefur indicates it, too ... Wink
Good looking couple on IMVU - looks like her buns are given. Smile Firemane is skeptical for good teason - he lost his fire! O_o *really needs his red mane back*

More sprites - Coralberry, even her fins show! And Mooncrest with Firemane - guess they offically joined the family tree now. Wink *scratches tiny beard and plays with hair buns*

btw: I've edited my comment on Wolvesfire.

More after sleeping phase ... *Makes list: Kat - Shadowpath - Prism*

Last edited by Embala on Sat May 27, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySat May 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Oh wow, somewhere I got turned around in the comments and almost missed your last comment, Embala, eek! Thank you for all your nice words on the dollz, makes them so much more fun to make!

@Prism Thank you for your comments of Wolvesfire. I really did miss the character... 

Let's see.... some more Danen. I thought I had already posted Trisley, but looking back it looks like my last was Jewel, oops!
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 29458516_93509234559237989a968f Raithlyn
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 29458516_324322485592383d194740Trisley
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 29458516_63115659559238d177625aMist
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 29458516_17751484915929fea09d0fc O'Mynn (I can't remember if ElfTanner said it was a hat or hair berets)

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 29458516_481041334592a0d6abe71e Onah

And this pain in the @$$!! I love Raintouch, but she was being a PAIN! I almost just said why not and redesigned her... She took me nearly a week to come up with something usable.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 29458516_6464501555929c9fc04229Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 29458516_150086198592a06f9510adElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 29458516_793354660592a06d31c23f

Only Danen girl left is Raven.... she'll take a while cause I've come down with something... I feel awful.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySun May 28, 2017 12:03 am

If it helps out any,when I designed Mooncrest,I made her hair a dark,silvered grey not black.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySun May 28, 2017 12:16 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Pixie_34
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Pretty32
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Snow-q11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Dark-f23
This one's a little unique. She has elements of Wendy Darling and Princess Zelda. A prim,proper and extremely strong willed lady who rejects the Palace and is unafraid to fight. Name subject to change but I think mayhap Winalla.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySun May 28, 2017 12:21 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Mermai17
Another one of her.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySun May 28, 2017 12:50 am

I was making her silver to black, almost like darklights (instead of highlights), most of the makers I've come across just don't offer the darker silver colors so I've been making black. I can't remember if I posted this one...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Mooncr10 it has the closest I've been able to get to what I was thinking to her hair color. I made this one before I added her headband.

LOL, on a funny note, I had Firemane as Redmane offline, took me forever to fix everything, lol. He is Firemane Smile

Edit: Almost missed Winalla! I ADORE her colors!!! Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySun May 28, 2017 8:42 am

*grmpfl* IMVU Firemane is stubburn - will not show as redhead!

Shocked Li is fire?! ... She's a gorgeous, Kat! Fire Elf for sure. *adores* Living lava ... I love the ashes surrounding her.

Classic Marcenia ... look at her! Even the body language is catlike. ^^ Can you see how she demands attention ad scratching first? And is indignant and repelling second?
The blue one looks like "old li" how I've seen her first. And like your Kat. ^^ I love the dark blue on her and the red strands in her hair. The "soft" hairdo makes her a (seemingly? ^^) pussycat demanding service and petting. The ponytail one makes her a ruffled independant tomboy - tom-cat on this case XD - striving after adventure.

You've started your roleplaying chars Very Happy ... admittedly I don't recall Coral and Kit. An alluring proud pirate - both outfits are gorgeous! The red pants bring in activity and a lively touch.
Catkin-silver and berry-purple ... interesting color scheme and very attractive on a pale blonde. Is she somehow related to your other "Kit-OCs"?
Sunflower rings a bell sunny ... so lovely with her braids. I miss a touch of yellow to mimic her namesake ... but I figure her golden hair counts.

And I totally remember Brin! Her style, color scheme and especially this hat are unforgettable and identifying. It's good to see her free and happy. Very Happy Where's her little boy?
Freeskin turned out adorable. I agree with Shadowpath - practical and "breezy" during Long Hot. Seems that she has inherited some Change DNA ... ^^
I remember Juwel's opulent locks and luxurious hair adornements. She has a gorgeous entry here. Smile I like her almost pearlecent teint.

Raithlyn - is she the dancing thief? Her glamourous outfit and swinging skirt hint it.
Trisley - your well known Dragonrider looks strong and kind. A fierce fiend and loyal friend.
Mist - her name and color scheme cry water and Mer elf. I love this sparkling turquoise dress!
WOW! O'Mynn is stunning! I don't recall her "original" look but I know that this outfit is what she would choose.
Onah - I remember nothing but her name. A snow elf judging from the outfit - and this looks fab! Smile
Raintouch - three versions of her! She was picky ... und undecided. ^^ I recall a drawing of her ... and a doll - your second take on her is what I connect with this girl. The long skirt, overskirt or apron, many layers and adornements. I like the middle one most.

Last not least modern Hero Mooncrest. Very Happy Complete with buns and a nice shimmer in her hair.

Sorry to read you feel bad. *hugs and kisses* Be well soon, Kat. I love you

Last edited by Embala on Sun May 28, 2017 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

If you remember one of the first pics of Li I posted she had fire behind her as well as the kitty... that's where the fire came in, but her being fire just seemed to really fit her personality. I really loved the tom-cat look for Li, but when I asked on another board the look I posted as a single without the tattoos hair won.

Coral and Kit I never really played, they were created by someone else, I want to say Willowgreen, but that name doesn't sound quite right... I gotta go back through my archives and double check. Jeweleyes was created for that board, but then she turned into herself Very Happy Sunflower was the mom of one of Icemoon's characters if I remember right... she made a bunch of her for me. 

Brin was always the most fun to play, but I also loved Raven... 
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 29458511Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 29458512 Raven

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 29458510 Young JadeElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 29458514and Jade as a baby with his momma
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySun May 28, 2017 6:21 pm

Means ... Li has two appearances - the "normal" elf in blue with the burning strands - and humming as a being of fire. Me likes! Very Happy

Raven must be the dancer-thief I've remembered! She's a dancer for sure and she turned out awesome, Kat! I love the rich eye-catching jewelry.
You made Brin with little Jade! Awww... I love you And a well grown pre-teen ... he's Daddy's son in look and attitude!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySun May 28, 2017 6:58 pm

I had a smaller Jade, but my computer burped and I lost the model I had Sad Then the one I could find wouldn't save, grrr. I did some color editing on Brin's feet on this one, not as bright.

Raithlyn is a firstcomer type elf, but I never got to play her so her personality never surfaced. 

Here's a quick repost of the micros I made of all the Danen girls. It may stretch the screen a bit.
Spoiler:

and the updated Ravens
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Raven_by_katcombs-dagoech

Mist had an updated outfit too, but I never microed it or Coral, Sunflower or Kit.

Last edited by katcombs on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptySun May 28, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm glad my name suggestions for the Hunt girl and the Changeling found their approval were to your liking, Prism. Very Happy

You are busy and productive - each time I think I can catch up you bring up another elf ... or two. ^^

A Neo-Highone ... that's a new idea. I always like when you share a little background story for your creations, Prism. So much easier to imagine their character and connect it to the look. Aetheryll turned out great. I like the petrol-green shade in her hair. Somehow you managed to dress her in a dark gown using strong contrasting colors! O.O Harmonic contrasts. The pixie dress is my preferred version. She has a touch of Winnowill and Malefiz, espacially on the Sailor Moon maker. And the name is definitely a keeper! Like

Winalla decided on her name! Very Happy She looks very sweet with her braided strands and the turquoise gown. I like the two Pixie makers best - they are so delicate and flowery.Very good translation to the Dark Fairy maker. Well succeded on the Mer-Elf one too - her characteristics show in each variation.

I love to see the miro dollz of your Danen crew return, Kat. I love the movement in this lot ... and the tender shading. Now the differences show ... only to prove how well you've captured the essence of each one.

Now there's only Shadowpath waiting ... there's a reason to comment on your Timeless last. ^^

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 4:01 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Magica31
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Maiden11
couple more of Winalla
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Our Buniq  ... sweet daughter. Thank you for giving me credit of her creation, Shadowpath. Very Happy *remembers a really long crazy night* I can see her mother Skyfire in her look and attitude. And the difference that makes her NOT Wolfrider at all. The white and grey-siver color scheme with the blue highlights suits her well.
There's much too much hair ... but I like this unruly mane. Wink I love that you did the elfquesty finger edits - perfect job! And the eyes got an intense blue. For an "editing hostile" maker you handle it well. Very Happy

And more Timeless - familiar faces and a surprise. ^^
Darkfire obviously is on a warpath. I wonder who roused her wrath ... I love the lacing for her dark tresses. The black and golden color scheme works well for her - almost an opposite to Buniq. Why does this red gem pendant remind me of something ... Wink
Beyond stays beyond - eben disguised as a female. XD It's obvious that you couldn't resist a little genderbender fun with these options! I think with a few edits Beyond could pass as a male. Speaking of edits - I love his ear! and of course all of them got the right number of digits.
Uli, creator of dreamapples in unusually dimmed colors and almost Wolfrider style duds. Almost! She's true to her green and red/brown color scheme and the "war-belt" hints a warrior attitude. *looks at dreamapple basket*  ... Uli is up for something tonight? Wink

... and that's how I remember Uli from our beginnings on the old Scroll ^^ (ear borrowed from Shadowpath)

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Uli_bi10 Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Uli_dr10

Some finger practice ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Buniq_11 - You've told me Buniq should have less hair ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Beyond10 ... and I wanted to see male Beyond! (more or less)

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 11:01 pm

Somehow I missed the new messages on here, eep! Just one new elf ready... Firemane is being stubborn.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Downlo20

Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 11:11 pm

Goodness! Sorry for not responding sooner Em! I thought you were still commenting on Kat's dolls!

I love. LOVE your version of Uli! The bare skin is seamless! I love the amount of braids you gave her. She really reminds me of the illustration of Aslaug Sigurdsdatter I saw many years ago. I especially like the shadow on her hip. Beautiful work!!

Beautiful work on the other dolls too! The size of Buniq's hair is perfect now. =D

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 4:28 pm

Nice additions to the Winalla collection, Prism. Smile I like those rosy cheeks on the Magical Elf Maker!

Sending Firemane! Sending Stop making a fuss! Support Kat - there's a pretty girl waiting for you.

cheers I love it when a plan works out! bounce It took a while to find time and mood for Uli's edits and I wanted to post her with the commentary on your dollz. Hug That's why you had to wait so long, Shadowpath. She's done "collage maker style" and with my dear old program. Glad to read you and Uli approve the braids. Very Happy I wasn't so sure about it after you told me that she did not like the braided hair-do. But that's how I remember Uli from your early drawings ... Almost! Today I realized what I had forgotten to edit. Rolling Eyes Too eager to post and show her finally ... Please take another look on Uli  - work is completed now! (*grmpfl* forgotten to save the big versions)

Of course I had to give Buniq a hair cut! ^^ She seems to be happy with it. Wink

And Beyond - he was a finger practice to satisfy my own curiosity. I wanted to know whether I'm still able to turn a female into a believable male. Your androgynous elves are perfect for this task and Beyond was surprisingly cooperative. Flatten the chest ... widen the waist ... narrow the hip - and Beyond can count as a mezzosexual male.

big versions NOW:

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Uli_re12 Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Uli_re11

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next