Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EQ Fanfic Magic Cards.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollHammer

TrollHammer

EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. Empty
PostSubject: EQ Fanfic Magic Cards.   EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:07 am

In this thread I will post a series of 'blank' cards, or cards with a name and other information, and if you want to post images for the cards, I'll add them.

Once there are enough cards for a set, I'll put the set together into an online playable game for members to play.

Guidelines: artwork or images must be yours or free for you to submit. No Pini art, no copywritten art.

Generally, there are some 'rules' for Magic the Gathering relating to the card image and card statistics: if the image appears to be flying, the card should have 'flying' as an ability. The images need to match the 'feel' of what the card represents. Example: if the card is "Aroree", and the stated ability is 'flying', the image should be of Aroree flying, or in a situation where flight might be possible. An image of a group of gliders, or Aroree sitting vigil over the cocoons of the wolfriders in the caves would not work for that card (but would work for other cards)

In this thread, the intent is to generate 'canon' or near-canon cards for a playable set. Things that happened or characters that existed within Abode (or even surmised existed). These can be humorous if the situation fits, but if you have an image or idea for fan generated stories or just plain goofy cards, post them in the other thread, if you please (though I'll get them either way).

Your username (or whatever name is put with the image) will appear on the card as the artist.

Thanks and have fun! I'll start posting a few soon or tomorrow. Poke me if I don't!

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: EQ Fanfic Magic Cards.   EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:34 am

Ah hah, I think I got some links to work... Lets try a few...

Here's two with Koji's art. This is pretty much what they end up looking like:

EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. Old%20Maggoty%20DS%20card_zps2svuvbog

EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. Madcoil%20card_zps71avpa44

and here's some blanks:

EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. EQ-ZarhanFastfire-sm_zps1e0e16a6EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. EQ-Two-EdgesTunnelTraps-sm_zpsa4d6ae51

EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. EQ-WinniesTorments-sm_zpsbc9fa917EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. EQ-WinniesEnergyDrink-sm_zpsc08a2273

EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. EQ-Two-EdgesTunnels-sm_zpse45703a0

Those are a few (bad) examples of blanks to start with. I need to blank some more standard cards (have pini art currently), and these are shrunk for posting.

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: EQ Fanfic Magic Cards.   EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:09 am

There are wonderful.

TrollHammer

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: EQ Fanfic Magic Cards.   EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Lookinv at madcoil reminds me oc some updates that didnt make the card yet. The blacksend feature needs an active number on it, and Coil is reworked completely.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: EQ Fanfic Magic Cards.   EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Looking fab!

Koji's art fits perfectly and your "function" ideas are fun, Hammer. Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EQ Fanfic Magic Cards.   EQ Fanfic Magic Cards. Empty

Back to top Go down

EQ Fanfic Magic Cards.
Page 1 of 1