Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you wondering now?

Go down 
+42
Thorn
Prayer
Vaeri
Zadzi
Redhead Ember
Shadowpath
PCoquelin
Trollbabe
Beryl
KR Wordgazer
Lunakat
Embala
Outlier
Miss Gillespie
IceTooth
Bluetree
Tynami
Miscellaneous
Evil Evie
Relena
jaRf
Sifra
ErinC1978
Nibblet
Kindredsoul
anj tuesday
Leanan
Startear
Rainflower
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
faeriegirl
Tenderfoot
Elwing
Cleopatra
Stormcatcher
manga
sun girl
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
TrollHammer
Multi-Facets
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
manga

manga

11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:11 am

I'd like to hear more about why you love Final Quest, Ember. It saddens me that I don't like it more.

Right now, I'm wondering if Timmain lied to Rayek and why. She said that if he gave Winnowill up, she would never be his. Yet if Rayek and Winnowill are the same soul like Timmain and Cutter are, then they are connected in a deeply fundamental way and can never be truly separated.
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:02 am

Or maybe Winnowill lied to Rayek, way back during SaBM. Winnowill
Or maybe Timmain isn't all-knowing and doesn't know Winnowill and Rayek are the same soul. Timmain

As for why I love Final Quest; I can't really say precisely, guess I just love to see where the characters are going, even though some of them are walking down paths I would never have guessed before FQ began. I like seeing the elves take on new challenges, both from the World around them and from within.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Redhead Ember wrote:
Or maybe Winnowill lied to Rayek, way back during SaBM. Winnowill
Or maybe Timmain isn't all-knowing and doesn't know Winnowill and Rayek are the same soul. Timmain

That Winnowill lied used to be my assumption. But Timmain's utter lack of reaction to Rayek denying Winnowill healing only makes sense if she does know they're one soul and counts it as some kind of internal dispute.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:10 pm

Or... it could just be that she's immortal and so are they-- so if they take a few more years or decades to come to terms with what has to happen-- what's the difference?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 2:41 pm

Redhead Ember wrote:
However, I really love Final Quest and honestly don't see why there's such negativity towards it. Sure, it's different and the elves are changing, but that's part of the story; living so close to the Palace is changing the elves.
I love you for your passion and love, Redhead. I love you
And... sometimes I envy you for it. And the next moment I'm just happy you were able to preserve this love ... and express it like you do. Hug

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:04 am

I'm wondering how many works of fiction there are with the title 'Rat King'...

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 6:26 am

I wonder when the Elfwest website will come up again. Don't get me wrong, I like ti here, but thought it was fun with the site as well
Back to top Go down
Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:49 am

... was I the only one who shrieked out loud upon seeing seeing a spider following my cursor? (I didn't realize it was following it...) *hates spiders*
Back to top Go down
Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:53 am

He he! I ended up playing with it for far too long...
Back to top Go down
Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 5:10 pm

I just tried clicking the ghost away, I wouldn't go near that spider, so of course I also spent too much time on it...

What I am wondering now? Have Norwegian parents stopped raising their kids? Just ten years ago the five-year-old who trained Taekwondo were adorable sweethearts who did everything you told them to With enthusiasm. Yesterday, the new five-year-old in my class threw a kick pad literally in my face when I told him to give it back! (yes, his mother was furious with him, but ten years ago no one would have even thought of doing something similar)

And he's rude and refuses to let me touch him, which is a rather big part of martial arts, he won't stand still and when I tell him to stand in one place, instead he runs off into another room because he wants to play with the punching bag that is in there, he interrupts me all the time and instead of saying that he's tired, he just waltzes off to do something else. He won't even give a correct bow, instead he "falls" to his knees - thirteen times in a row (yes, I counted).

I should be happy his mother still wanted him to start training, but instead I'm left wondering how I'm going to survive being stuck with him twice a week...

Norwegian parents, where were you when your children were growing up?!
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:50 pm

Sounds like a hyper case of ADHD to me Shocked  I only say this because when my autistic son was young and attended a special preschool with other special needs children (many with ADHD), this sounds exactly like their behavior. Although I'm sure this boy is a bit older than preschool age, it sounds like he has major focus problems and most likely lashing out of frustration?

Many parents refuse to believe that their child has any issues like that and thus, it gets untreated or even addressed. I hope this isn't the case, if he DOES have ADD problems.

I hope this gets resolved for you Tenderfoot, or maybe have a sit down discussion with the mother and as politely as you can, explain to her that you can't possibly teach your other students when her child is constantly interrupting and disrupting the class. That it's not fair to the other students, nor their parents who are also paying for the lessons.

11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 Santa_1011 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 Downlo2311 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 Av_cut1011 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Back to topic:

I'm wondering if I will ever catch up with things

11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 Santa_1011 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 Downlo2311 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 Av_cut1011 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:08 pm

BTW Kindredsoul, did you know the American version of "Sesame Street" is introducing an autistic character?

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 5:20 am

Why are the icons next to New Topic and Answer cupcakes?

And why are the icons next to Quote, Edit, and Delete beach balls?

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:45 pm

Because sweet? Because Halloween ... because treats? farao

and it's all cupcakes ^^

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Speaking of Halloween, one of my favorite holidays...

Every year, American news media and police departments release tips on Halloween safety. For example, they tell kids not to wear masks that obstruct their vision, or eat candy before their parents have inspected it.

There are plenty of American adults who don't take kids Trick-or-Treating, who attend other events, who don't give out treats, or who regard Halloween night as any other night of the year.

Even so, why doesn't the media tell people that Halloween safety is everyone's responsibility? Why should the parents and kids carry all the responsibility?

I am talking about people who leave their front yards pitch dark, when they know kids are going to walk across their yard to get to the next one. I am also talking about drivers who don't slow down after dark, or don't pay attention when the car ahead of them stops to let kids in and out.

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Trollbabe wrote:
BTW Kindredsoul, did you know the American version of "Sesame Street" is introducing an autistic character?

I had no idea! I'm gonna go read into that now! Thanks Trollbabe!

Redhead Ember wrote:

I have no idea why you're seeing that Ember. Nothing like that shows up on my end.  If you can take a screenshot of what you're seeing, either me or nibblet will look into it Exclamation

And Trollbabe, here in my area, the local cities (we're very small city wise) will NOT hold Trick or Treat on a Friday or Saturday night, (like Halloween actually falling on a Sat this year) due to the multiple high school football games traffic. Plus, that's when most of the "young" drivers are out going to parties and such. So they hold Trick or Treat on a less traffic weeknight to help ensure the safety of the kids

What sucks is that it's only for an hour, where in other places, like in the city my friend lives in Indiana, those kids get 3 hours to collect candy! affraid

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 6:50 pm

Kindredsoul wrote:

Redhead Ember wrote:

I have no idea why you're seeing that Ember. Nothing like that shows up on my end.  If you can take a screenshot of what you're seeing, either me or nibblet will look into it Exclamation

I see it! I'll make new ones and replace them. Elfy sh!t would be better, I think. Time to break out the graphics tablet and see if I can remember how to draw Neutral

EDIT
I've just done a very quick edit on the buttons, took the balls and cakes out and left the words for now until I get my elfy sh!t together. Wink

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:29 am

Now, should we have a vote for what kind of elfy sh!t it should be?

Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 3:46 am

Quietly wondering if I should give a character a much younger sibling. At this point I've changed most of her backstory, so why not.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:07 am

Wondering if Shadowpath drew that avatar cuz it looks cool >___>

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:22 am

I know she did ^^

Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:27 am

Yupyup... and she has been missed!

Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Oh goodness you brilliant people Embarassed

Right now I'm wondering if the person who writes the Who's Who on the scroll just opened botc 4, think ’well here’s an female elf who’s alive during Two-Spear’s time, she can be Rellah', and I don't know, check if Rellah actually shows up and is addressed by name.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:05 am

What's up with this thing?

http://en.akinator.com/personnages/

Does it factor in previously anwers to previous questions, or does it not?
Sometimes it seems like it does, then I have to frequently point out that
"Yes! The person I'm looking for is an Italian-speaking Italian from Italy, and no; he's not from Poland"
Or, my new favourite:

Q: Is the character from another planet?
A: Yes
Q: Is the character from Ireland?

That being said; time to enter all the elfquest characters!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you wondering now?
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: