Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you wondering now?

Go down 
+42
Thorn
Prayer
Vaeri
Zadzi
Redhead Ember
Shadowpath
PCoquelin
Trollbabe
Beryl
KR Wordgazer
Lunakat
Embala
Outlier
Miss Gillespie
IceTooth
Bluetree
Tynami
Miscellaneous
Evil Evie
Relena
jaRf
Sifra
ErinC1978
Nibblet
Kindredsoul
anj tuesday
Leanan
Startear
Rainflower
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
faeriegirl
Tenderfoot
Elwing
Cleopatra
Stormcatcher
manga
sun girl
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
TrollHammer
Multi-Facets
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 8:54 am

Now I'm wondering why they call it a hamburger when there's no ham in it.

11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 Kat-s16611 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 Kat-s16811 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 Kat-s16711 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 Kat-s169 Av by Rainthorwen!
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 5:49 pm

It has nothing to do with ham. It's for Hamburg.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 4:16 am

... whether I start to forget about EQ. Sad
It meant so much for me. It was so easy to recall characters, situations, pictures. Especially pictures. I cannot recall 90 % of this when it comes to FQ. :/
I have changed. ElfQuest has changed. And we did not develop in the same direction.

I start to forget about the older things, too. I don't want to. Crying or Very sad

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 12:11 pm

Hug Maybe it will come back to you some day, Embala! Maybe you just need time to recover from FQ... No

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 1:25 pm

Embala, maybe it's time for a re-read? Start at Original Quest and journey with your beloved elves all over again!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 4:41 pm

Thank you, Sifra. Hug I was very nostalgic and in rather blue mood that day.

Rereading OQ, SaBM und Kings might be a good idea, Leanan. This time in English.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 3:51 am

How everyone's doing. Been caught up with rl a while, haven't had time to catch up.

Btw, happy pentecost to all!!!
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 12:40 pm

I was wondering what pentecost was. Then I looked it up and I felt silly for not getting it right away. Embarassed
Happy Pentecost!

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 4:52 pm

Happy Pentecost!

Wondering who else will have a Pentecost holiday on Monday, too.

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 3:27 pm

I have to work for two hours, and I'll have the rest of the day off. My husband and children are free the entire day.

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 12:23 pm

How can two containers, that have the exact same size fit into one another????

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 5:00 pm

Wondering if Pumpkin's (placeholder) name should be Shadow-Caller or Dusk-Caller.
(I've figured out most of her back ground but her name has been extremely elusive)

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 6:38 pm

Redhead Ember wrote:
How can two containers, that have the exact same size fit into one another????

Same way you can stack chairs the exact same size and they fit perfectly... magic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 10:02 am

Writing some eq fic and it has me rereading some stuff and it makes me wonder if Bearclaw just doesn't remember just what got his father killed?

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 10:05 am

I was wondering why there was such a strong poop smell in my daughters' room. I started searching.
Now I am wondering why I found a poop in a shoebox in their trashbin. They are 9 and 13. Shocked WHY?

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 12:15 am

@Sifra: I can understand you! My kids are two and four and I have "shocking moments" as well ^^ They flush things in the toilet that are not meant to be flushed in the toilet......like, expensive things....

Wondering if we will have good weather when we will go on holiday 14th - 21st of July. Going to the seaside in Germany and we want SUNSHINE sunny

Also wondering if my two year old will adept as fast to kindergarden like his older brother back then when he started kindergarden. My younger son is very clingy, more introverted than extroverted and I fear that kindergarten will be a shock to him. Sad My older son loves kindergarden though!

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 12:40 am

well uh....to be perfectly frank sifra, i remember being a young child and uh....i don't know if i did it often, but i recall a particular event where i didn't want to go out of my room to use the bathroom, so i folded up a towel i had in my closet and uh...peed on it. i can only presume perhaps your kids had the same event...?^^0

and awwww!! i didn't know your kids were so young! no wonder we don't get as much of you around here as we*coughicough* would like! i can only hope if your son does get seperation anxiety, he is able to get over it quickly! no kids, but i can image how painful it must be to be a parent and know you HAVE to put your kid through that for their own good...
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 1:23 am

Tehee your story from when you were a kid is funny! 😅☺☺And well...kids are creative and inventive by nature right?^^
Thank you for you your understanding I was just not able to get my free time in balance with work and being mom! ^^ Right now I try go get things done with the children around and now that they are not newborns anymore it works well! Still I can craft/play/learn/build Lego cities with them every day. It is such a sweet age they have! This time wont come back! ☺

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 1:55 am

yeah it's a bit embarassing to admit now! still can't for the life of me figure out why i did it...*scratches head* i think i used to get scared of the hallway outside my room and kept thinking i'd see a ghost and couldn't leave my room even to use the bathroom that was just one or two steps from my door! i dearly love ghost and paranormal shows, even if they use to give me quite the heebie jeebies!

no, i'm not going to be understanding, i'm going to be selfish and hold you captive here! :p nah, i know from watching and listening that man, kids at any age from birth to 15 take sooo much attention and work! i really really wish i could have kids, even if maybe i'm still a bit too selfish to be able to devote that much attention to them....T_T but then again maybe i just want the opportunity to rise to the occasion...*shrug*

but i definitely know you have to take the time to spend with them! you are right, once it's done poof, it's gone. it's such a sweet image picturing Prayer with two little cubs playing with legos...XD yeah i picture you as Prayer for lack of anything else...:p but as my mom always says to me, "no matter how big you get, you'll always be my little peewee"
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 4:22 am

Don't be embarrassed. I like hearing about childhood stories. They are often funny and always make me feel nostalgic. I was a bit like what you described, too. In the night I woke up and was afraid that there was something in my room in the darkness and so I ran upstairs to my brother's room and lay on the floor to sleep. Quite weird thing to do when you have a super comfortable bed in your own room. 😅

Ahaha, ah just go ahead and get me captive, I WANT THAT. *reaches out hands* 😄 Every mother needs a break from time to time and spend them on hobbies of her own! Spending time with you here is sooo healing because you all radiate creativity and that's what I need in order to destress. Just getting creative and have a little nice (Elfquest-) escape from duties and the world.

I pray that you will have one day kids of your own because although it is stressful it is a joy and very rewarding to have kids!😍I love you Btw it is so cute how your mom calls you! I am just called Christina and when she is mad at me she says "Marrrrriiiia Christina" (my names but for some reason my second name is the name they call me). I remember when I was a kid she used to say "little mouse" to me. This she does not anymore...but what I really love is that every time we call each other she ends with "Mahal kita" which is Tagalog (my mother comes from the Philippines where they speak that language). As a German I think these words sound sooo cute. 😄😍💖

Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 10:47 am

@Prayer when my children were the age yours are, I struggled with the balance between work and being a mom, too. It's great that you spend so much time with your children. You sound like a very sweet mother. Smile
That's super cute that as a child you ran to your brothers room when you were scared. My little brother did things like that, too.
My children have the elves lego (you know, lego for the older kids) so I build tree houses with them. Smile

@Vaeri your story is very funny. Laughing
Yes, I think I know which child did it. One of my daughters has the tendency to do strange things. You're right; she may have had a reason for it, even if it seems like a strange reason to me. They both denied doing it, and I decided not to pursue the subject.

Now that my children are a bit older I have more time and energy for my hobbies, although it's not at all like it was before I had the children. Especially my drawing skills suffered greatly. It was worth it, though. I love you

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 11:52 am

i like hearing childhood stories too.^^ you can learn a lot about someones point of view and it's just entertaining to hear them! and pleased that all of us here help you unwind from the stress of motherhood!^^ i've been going through tough times, and it's such a breath of fresh air to be doing art again and really enjoying it, not just trying to distract myself.

i'm sure some day i'll have kids...i'm pretty sure i found the guy i want to be with and we've been together 10 years, long distance until last year. but i'm not getting pregnant until i'm married, so just kinda waiting for him to pop the question....^^0*sigh* and i have no idea when that might be.

haha, it's funny how the first and middle name are pulled out whenever a mom is mad, and it's the most terrifying thing in the world when you're a child! XD but Little Mouse is so adorable!!! and the Mahal Kita is pretty cool as well! kinda reminds me of Teir's K'chaiya for Ember. still no idea what that means....*puzzled*

yup that's the funny thing Sifra...some parents never realize kids DO have reasons, even if they are strange reasons that don't really make sense to adults. though hopefully it doesn't happen again, cause smelly room is not good, bleh!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 10:13 pm

My boys figured out the level of trouble they were in. First name only, not so much. add the middle name, serious trouble. They knew they were in deep sh*t when they heard their entire name.

Plus I had one son that did stitches and the other broken bones. Had it down to an art form too.

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 7:26 am

@Sifra Thank you for your kind words. You sound like such a sweet mother, too. The "elves Lego" sounds awesome and fun for your kids. 😁✨

@Golden It is great how you discipline your children effectively and make it transparent for them by your choice of words. I experienced it to be "horrifying" when my mom said my first and middle name like that 😅...yet it worked!

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 7:50 am

@Vaeri: I am sad to read that your heart wish isn't responded to. Crying or Very sad Don't be afraid of bringing marriage into your conversation and be as direct as possible. Tell him, “I don’t want to pressure you, but marriage is important to me and I want to know that you’re thinking about it too.”

Don't forget that your feelings are valid, too.
Much love and hugs I love youI love youI love you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   11 - What are you wondering now? - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you wondering now?
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: