Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself to the tribes!

Go down 
+28
Kindredsoul
Leanan
G0lden
Timmain
Embala
Lunakat
Shadowpath
Prism
IceTooth
Twopaw
Redhead Ember
Nibblet
Sifra
Aelia
Zadzi
EyesHigh
Peacekeeper
Davrille
Vaeri
Elwing
Blackbraid
PCoquelin
Kir, the last Go-Back
Cross Blade
truelight
Kojiyumi
TrollHammer
ShadowStep
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:55 am

Finally taking the time to check things out. That is until I get sidetracked by another project.

Blackbraid

Blackbraid

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:03 am

So this is where the really good writing {ElfWest; Fallen Angels with .45s} went to. Wonderful to see old faces again! So far I think two people recall me....
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:10 am

Waves at Blackbraid. I there stranger, glad to see you here.

Blackbraid

Blackbraid

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:11 am

G0lden wrote:
Waves at Blackbraid.  I there stranger, glad to see you here.
And how do you do? *bows and knocks out self on the tabletop*
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:27 am

Hello Blackbraid! *waves* Welcome!

Unexpected "face"  pirat , familiar "location"  Wink

Last edited by Embala on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackbraid

Blackbraid

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:29 am

Embala wrote:
Hello Blackbraid! *waves* Welcome

Unexpected "face"  :pirat: , familiar "location"  ;)
Am I that predictable?
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:46 am

hello!*waves* i'm sure most will recognize me from the old official forums...RIP beloved place.

so i migrated here to be with people i recognize and like! i much prefer a true forum atmosphere...though this uh...is certainly a bit of an odd forum! a bit odd it doesn't have a quick reply box underneath the topics, and you have to click answer in order to post something... why is it...?O.o

so yeah! you'll see me around, probably resurrecting threads from the ruins of the EQ forum to here. here's hoping i can bring Wingthing over...^^
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:55 am

*hugs!* Hi Vaeri!! Good to see you!! ^__^

As for the post reply thing, its just how this particular forum set up is I believe. I've seen the "quick reply" option thing on proboards and jcink but haven't seen the option for forumotion, which this forum is based on. Hope that helps explain it cuz I'm not good with techy terms. LOL!

2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 Santa_102 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 Downlo232 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 Av_cut102 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:37 pm

*hug* ^^ well it's probably something to do with the settings...

yup. i checked my holt, which is also forumotion, and there is an option that allows you to have a quick reply or not..so...perhaps Timmain didn't want that? i'm assuming she's the founder.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:36 pm

Actually that's me too ^__^ Just figured the founder account should have a High One name Wink

I may know how to do most things, but I'll be the first to admit I don't know everything.... which is why I'm always open to suggestions and help from the members. So I would be more than happy to add the "quick reply" setting if you wish ^_^

Just send instructions to the Timmain account and I'll try to get that arranged when I come home from work tonight. I'm just checking in on my break LOL!

Thanks in advance Vaeri!!

2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 Santa_102 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 Downlo232 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 Av_cut102 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 pm

that...ohhhhh. i see...well silly me, here i thought it was two people! XD alright, i'll send a message there with the instructions on how to turn on the quick reply option. i had sent another message earlier relating to something else that may help lighten your burdens a little and help out.
Back to top Go down
Elwing

Elwing

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:13 pm

yaaay all the great people are turning up!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:45 pm

cheers Welcome Vaeri! sunny I've hoped you would show up here and join our holt.

I see you already feel at home here and start to decorate. ^^ Your smilie transformation looks great!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:49 pm

hey embala!^^ yeah, multi showed me the link last night, and when i saw how much it had changed and how many people were here now, i said drukk it and joined!^^ here's hoping everyone from the EQ forum decides to join here!

oh don't worry, i'm hoping to do much more than smilies! there are some threads i'd like to bring here from EQ but all in good time, all in good time.^^ and thanks! i've always been oddly good at editting stuff...XD
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:57 pm

I'm looking forward to more. flower

Davrille

Davrille

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi!

Irregular posted at the Scroll, though I read a lot. Picked up the original #6 when I was thirteen and was absolute hooked. For a large chunk of my life I've been one of those "moon-eyed" fans Wendy mentioned in an interview. I'm no longer that obsessed with EQ, but I still love it.
Back to top Go down
Timmain
Admin
Timmain

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:14 pm

Vaeri wrote:
*hug* ^^ well it's probably something to do with the settings...

yup. i checked my holt, which is also forumotion, and there is an option that allows you to have a quick reply or not..so...perhaps Timmain didn't want that? i'm assuming she's the founder.

Done Wink

Peacekeeper

Peacekeeper

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:09 am

:looks around:  Well, lookee 'chere!  Otha elves!  Good to meet all youins!  I'm a mountainelf that loves to wander and looks like I hit a whole bunch of ya!  Guess I'll sit a spell, and please don't shoot my bear, he's my bond!  Great to meet all of ya, and feel free to tell me what you want, give free hugs (us bearbloods love hugs!  :Hugs Kindredsoul since she likes hugs, and hugs Leanan:  I'll see if I can hit the chatbox at times too!  As we say back home, "Cool shade, and Mountain Dew!"

All kidding aside, I'm glad to see old friends again, Vaeri, Embala, and of course Leanan. And glad to meet some of you new ones! If you want to know about Peacekeepeer, or as he's sometimes called PK, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:21 am

Hi there, Peacekeeper! *hugs back* XD

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:37 am

Hi there Darille and Peacekeeper. Glad to see the both of you here. Enjoy and have fun.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:31 pm

*dives into the greetings!!!

2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 10747808_952380571443317_1526636754_n

HEEELLLOOOOOO!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:00 pm

Welcome, Davrille! Hope you will feel at home here again.

Welcome, Peacekeeper. I wish this place will give you peace. *hugs* Hope you feel better again.

EyesHigh

EyesHigh

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Hello, don't know if this is the right thread, but I am new here and I wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Annemarie, but most of you, who were on the closed EQ-forum know me as EyesHigh (like here) and on the EQFanartsite as EyesHigh76.
I hope to find here friends from the olf forum and make new friends along the way.
And share in my fascination of ElfQuest.

See you soon!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:51 pm

EyesHigh glad to see you have found us. Welcome to the tribe and have fun.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Welcome to the pack, EyesHigh! Very Happy I've hoped you would find your way and join us. Have a great time.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   2 - Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to the tribes!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next