Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easter EggQuest

Go down 
+24
G0lden
Shadowpath
Elwing
Beryl
LurkingCat
Evil Evie
Lunakat
Tymber
Stormcatcher
faeriegirl
Outlier
Nibblet
Startear
Kindredsoul
PCoquelin
Redhead Ember
wolfmoonsky
Trollbabe
MrsGrizzley
Kojiyumi
TrollHammer
truelight
Leanan
Timmain
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 5:22 pm

@ChristinaRaibert @Kojiyumi @TrollHammer ... Sending Sending 2 sends a call Sending 2 Sending

Eager hunters from last year ... much missed friends this year! I hope you will look in again ... somewhen and stay for a talk and some fun.

Come and look for your Easter egg prezzie egg Drop it in the Egg Quest thread and I will barter the tiny one into the full sized version. I promise it's not hard to find in the "Keeping in Character" threads.

Embala wrote:
To find YOUR egg look for your favorite character ... or for someone I could have judged one of your favorites by avatar and banner choice*. When you bring in the tiny egg I will post your full-sized gift.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:15 am

Embala wrote:
I'm glad you've found your eggie, kat Very Happy ... and very happy you like it! I was not sure anymore whether Moonshade other EQ character besides Nightfall you've used to doll.

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_katcombs - for katcombs - fluorite egg

For your visits and lurking in busy times and for the kind words you always find for my "playing around". *hugs and kisses*

Beautifully done egg!! I just love the era you picked for her too!!

Nightfall is my first favorite, then Moonshade, then oddly enough is Leetah. I just adore Ember, but for some reason I have difficulty making her in dollz.
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 2:46 pm

I found mine! Sorry, I didn't get notifications and have been busy with darling niblings. And, unfortunately, school. I love it! Princess Trinket!

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016-forStartear

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:17 pm

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_s11 - for Startear - mookaite egg

Princess Trinket indeed! I thought you'd have better plans with her than to "spoil her rotten".  Troll Tongue Thank you for being a part of the hunt.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:41 pm

It was my pleasure!

Edit: I can make it my new avatar, right? While I like mine, the discussion on Final Quest thread soured it. Now I can't unsee "wrongs" with it. Trinket

Also. Wouldn't she still be princess, even if her father didn't declare himself King again?

We never got word on how troll politics work on this, but here, you can declare yourself "non-heir." Thus our princess, Martha Louise, is not to be address as "her royal highness" but the title princess is still a title that she owns. Wouldn't the same apply to Trinket, even in an AU where the people she lives with don't bother with ideas of royalty? scratch

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 7:53 am

Now I feel sorry that I've pointed out your avatar in the "color fail" discussion. *hugs* I can see what have drawn you to it, Startear - this expression of hope and longing, of curiosity and peace.

Allow me to lay emphasis on the beauty in it for a balance.

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 For_st10

I don't know about royal titles and etiquette. You are the one with the practical examples. king I think Trinket will stay a princess- if only in the heart of their parents. And Wolfriders have an idea about "being a chief's cub" for sure! queen

Of course you can make a gift - any gift - your avatar. I will be honored. And - most probably you would have gotten THIS in case it would have popped up before I had decided on Princess Trinket. Wink

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_s13 3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_s14 - for Startear - fluorite egg

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:10 pm

Beautiful extra gift eggs for Startear! Really brings out the beauty of the panel and Yun indeed!

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 4:33 pm

Just found this.

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016-forPCoquelin

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:06 pm

cheers for eggie! sunny

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_p11 - for PCoquelin - black onyx egg

When you give me an Erma Easter greeting with BLACK eggs you should know what you do, PC. ^^ I can hardly resist a little self-chosen challenge.  Basketball

It was easy to choose from your avatar collection but hard to decide for one.

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_p10 - picasso jasper egg - for you, dear friend ...

... I have reason to believe you deserve an extra egg. ^^

Last edited by Embala on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:49 pm

SQUEEE! Crabby I did see the Yun eggs earlier, but didn't have time to reply before now! I love them! You really did hit on the head why I liked that piece, even though Yun isn't on of my faves. (Not so much that I hate her, far from it, I just found her kind of uninteresting.)And her her puple skin looks so good and fitting and it looks like lightening so rad and aaaaah! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

And honestly, I don't blame you for thinking of Trinket first. She is just a charmer. Trinket

Oh man! Those Suntop eggs are the bomb!

Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Those Suntop eggs are amazing indeed!!

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:26 pm

Yes, they are. Thank you, Embala !

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:12 pm

Thank you so much for all the wonderful loving comments on the gift eggs! I love you *group hug* It was a pleasant challenge to hatch them and joy to see them so well received.

Good to read that I've remembered right, katcombs! *does happy dance that you love the chosen style*

My dear thanks, PC. Smile It was a refreshing idea to make black eggs. Suntop Uncomfortable This would not have occured to me so easily without your inspiration.

Thank you for the praise for the Yun and Suntop eggs, fae! flower

Your comment made my day, Startear. sunny Sorry that it took me a week to answer. Making Yun's skin look right was what I've tried - and finding an egg home appropriate for a stargazer. Now I'm relieved. Thank you.
Your comment on the Suntop eggs is mind blowing ... Shocked Havn't expected they are liked so much!

Last edited by Embala on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Part of the "missed hunters" did not show up til now. Sad Maybe they did not hear The Call ^^ or are too busy to look in right now.
All those tribemates participated in last year's hunt ... when I wasn't able to provide the gifts. I hope they will drop in sooner or later - and find the dedicated eggs.

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_c10 - for ChristinaRaibert - pearl "egg" (tricky ^^)

This ocean beauty will wait for you whenever you'll be ready to return. *hugs* Healing light and gentle currents for you, Christina.

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_k12 - for Kojiyumi - zoisite egg

Strongbow in a rare mood. Smile I hope you will find this some day, my friend.

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_m10 - for MrsGrizzley - ammolite "egg" (yes, I'm cheating ^^)

Petalwing feels so cosy in this egg - he'll not move and wait as long as it takes to meet his biggest fan.

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_t10 - for Trollbabe - gold nugget "egg"

What else would be appropriate for the Troll Queen! Hope to meet you soon again, Trollbabe.

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_t11 - for TrollHammer - kambala jasper egg - 3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_t12

Jink was your "first love" in the EQ universe, right? Wink I miss you so. Be well, my friend.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 3:24 pm

Gorgeous eggs!!

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:48 pm

Beautifully done!

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:42 am

Wow, those are some incredible eggs Em.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Thank you for for the praise! sunny There are still some unfound eggs I'll gather now.

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_l10 - for Lunakat - labradorite egg

You gave me reason to believe egg that you were a regular lurker, Luna. Very Happy Invisible but not quite unexpected ... Thank you!

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_o10 - for Outlier - blue calcite egg

I've hoped you would find time to look in again ... that's why I've waited so long. An icy home for a cool chieftess - thought you might appreciate a Kahvi busy with daily chores.

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_t13 - for Tymber - midnight pyrite egg

Tymber received his egg off-screen. You came to help with a technical problem - thank you for this, my friend.

3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_e10 - for myself - stromatolite egg

Yes, you need to take a very close look. The idea to place the fungus lady between those "twisted branches" was too tempting. Wink

The gift egg collection at page one is updated and finally complete!

Last edited by Embala on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 6:58 am

Wow, gorgeous eggs once more! And what an amazing result with fungi-lady!

Outlier

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 1:01 pm

Embala wrote:
3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 2016_Outlier - for Outlier - blue calcite egg

Ooh, very nice! I like your choice of illustration. She looks very intent on her task, but still caring and soft and vulnerable somehow.

Sorry I missed the days of Easter - traveling - but thanks for my egg and for providing a fun hunt. egg

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 6:54 pm

Yeah, you are back! Already guessed that you were busy with real life and possible Easter vacations and visits, Outlier. I'm very happy that you've joined in the hunt and had fun. sunny
Glad you like your gift egg and my choice of character and scene. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it.

Thank you, fae! flower

Time to officially close this thread for this year. *waves*
albino See you next season! egg

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 8:31 am

Thank you Embala! I love you

faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 8:50 am

Thank you Embala for a wonderful season!

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 12:45 pm

Thank you for this amazing Easter Egg season, Embala! I really loved this! All eggs turned out beautifull! egg Hug
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Hey... it's Easter soon, isn't it? Ember

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter EggQuest   3 - Easter EggQuest - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter EggQuest
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next