Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Quest

Go down 
+38
sun girl
Davrille
Trollbabe
Miscellaneous
faeriegirl
Josine
howler monkey
Nibblet
Stormcatcher
Embala
manga
kathleen3.0
Redhead Ember
Kindredsoul
Outlier
Tymber
Elwing
Lunakat
Stargazer
Multi-Facets
Vaeri
Miss Gillespie
Kojiyumi
wingthing
KR Wordgazer
Wiseshaman
Blackbird
wolfmoonsky
PCoquelin
Soreyes
Multimedea
Merelf
G0lden
ChristinaRaibert
MrsGrizzley
Timmain
TrollHammer
truelight
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 10:01 pm

i dunno, Cutter and Leetah are wearing their original quest oufits. plus no face fur. though it is a wonder why rayek is on the floor...and it seems in his sorrow's end outfit.

that would certainly be something if Winnie possessed Timmain....oh the horrors!!! maybe that's why Timmain is so she-wolfy lately, and that provides a window to Winnowill. XD
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:08 am

Timmain: possessed by the soul of her archenemy...
Winnowill: stuck in the body of her archenemy...

I don't know who I pity more Wink
Back to top Go down
kathleen3.0

kathleen3.0

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:25 am

Timmain. Winnowill is a genocidal jerkass.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:28 am

Yes, but she's so much fun at parties!
... until, you know, she gets bored and melts your face off. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:32 am

wingthing wrote:

As opposed to Timmain who is clearly into bestiality...
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:34 am

Tymber wrote:
wingthing wrote:

As opposed to Timmain who is clearly into bestiality...

19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 Escalated_quickly

19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:00 am

Pike Rolling Pike Rolling Pike Rolling
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:58 am

oh come on, who are we to judge a fictional skinny butt not entirely all there in the brain shapeshifting authoritariun issued elf alien creature who just SO HAPPENS to like to do the bow chicka bow wow with wolves?

....oh right. XD judge away! :p
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:52 am

My initial thought when seeing the first picture Embala has uploaded was basically "Hang on! They managed to convince Timmain that wearing clothes is a good idea!?"

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Redhead Ember wrote:
My initial thought when seeing the first picture Embala has uploaded was basically "Hang on! They managed to convince Timmain that wearing clothes is a good idea!?"

No one should convince women that's a good idea, I say! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:13 pm

you know that can be a two way street right? Rayek Devil
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:19 pm

That really does not look like Timmain. Cutter, Leetah and Skywise look way too unhappy for that to be Timmain. Rayek just looks unconscious. But most suspicious of all- the clothes. Timmain in a dress? Gimme a break.

Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:32 pm

Vaeri wrote:

Hah! I would be comfortable with that! (Well, unless it came to myself being stark naked!) Shocked

Lunakat wrote:
That really does not look like Timmain. Cutter, Leetah and Skywise look way too unhappy for that to be Timmain. Rayek just looks unconscious. But most suspicious of all- the clothes. Timmain in a dress? Gimme a break.

What if this is all about going through time? What if this is a point where they go back - and end up having Winnowill seize Timmain (that's why Rayek's out cold, that's why Cutter and Leetah are in older attire), and that's why Timmain is wearing a dress?

Yeah. That's reaching...
Back to top Go down
kathleen3.0

kathleen3.0

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:58 pm

Okay, but what if, instead of taking over Timmain's body, she MAKES one, out of the palace?

I don't want anything but for Winnowill to go away. She's not interesting, not anymore, she's not a good villain, she's just kind of annoying. I like her less than I like Guttlekraw. She has no redeeming qualities. Her main motivation seems to be being a bigoted brat.
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:33 pm

kathleen3.0 wrote:
Okay, but what if, instead of taking over Timmain's body, she MAKES one, out of the palace?

I don't want anything but for Winnowill to go away. She's not interesting, not anymore, she's not a good villain, she's just kind of annoying. I like her less than I like Guttlekraw. She has no redeeming qualities. Her main motivation seems to be being a bigoted brat.

I liked Winnowill in OQ, SaBM and such - but after the imprisonment within Rayek's mind, I lost interest in her and Rayek.

As for Guttlekraw - I will never forgive him for being indirectly involved in the death of Vaya. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:31 am

*swoops in from left field*

I've always loved this song, but now when I listen to it, it reminds me somehow of FQ...

Of course, I could just be defective.

*exits stage left*

19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:37 am

Vaeri wrote:

Exactly! Why are there no butt-naked males prancing around? Or even males in completely see-through clothes, Sunstream's see-through shirt doesn't count!
Though I suppose it would give them some problems with constantly having to come up with a scenery censor to hide certain parts.

Honestly, though, my biggest issue with this issue is the Strongbow-Moonshade thing.
At first, when I thought she had basically gone into the Palace after Ruffel died, and not come out until Strongbow begged her to in issue 3 I could understand that he was a bit affraid Strongbow Scowl about it.
Then, when I realised that it wasn't very likely and that she'd probably been gradually spending more and more time in the Palace over an unspecified period of time I could still understand if he was shocked. Shenshen's comment in issue 8 about knowing the way to Shukopek's lodge made me realise that it had been long enough for Shukopek to "move out", I was more-or-less expecting to see a Shukopek who was maybe a few years older, with young children.
Then we see him in issue 9 and he is old! Judging by his appearance it could easily have been another 20 years since Ruffel's death. I'm sorry Strongbow; something that happens over the course of 20 years is not sudden. Sure, they're both around 900 years old, so I guess 20 years is a rather short-time but still... don't they talk (or send)? Surely Moonshade's change of heart can't have been so sudden for Strongbow.

Back to top Go down
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:56 am

Maybe he was hoping Moonshade's attachment to the Palace was a phase, and that she'd "come to her senses" once she started missing him, her children, the wolves, and the tribe.

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Strongbow is still stuck in the "Goldfish thought of now" while Moonshade is actually feeling the passing of time. That's why he's shocked (must be really annoying for her, though) Razz

kathleen3.0

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:08 pm

No. Strongbow doesn't have that. What he is is someone who lives in deep denial.

If he had the "now" of wolf-thought, he might be a happier, less selfish person. Actually, he's continuously clung to the past throughout all his characterization. He pretty much lives there, so of course he wouldn't notice his life mate changing in such a profound way, if it happened gradually enough. He'd be two steps behind her the whole way, whereas in the "now" he would have noticed and accepted such things.
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:08 pm

I'd say that Strongbow is more of an "Extremist" if you will.

He has the way of the Wolfrider - the old way, the way things were - and he clings to that viciously. Just like any religious fanatatic.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:46 pm

Maybe the problem isn't so much that they aren't close enough but that they are too close. They've been so tuned to each other that they've forgotten that sometimes you really need to talk! (or send.)

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:52 pm

i would personally love to see some buck naked male elves...XD gender equality all around!!

i would also think that for such long lived being, 20 years is indeed a short time to them...maybe the equivilant of a year to us? after all...didn't Leetah or someone else say that a human's lifespan went by in the blink of an eye for elves? could have sworn i read that somewhere....
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:58 pm

Embala wrote:
Depends on how far Futurequest is still canon, Multi-Facets. The "archer" in the Palace looks very much like Strongbow.

All this talk about Timmain turning mad, becoming an enemy  ... made me think of this promotion poster again:

19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 Timmowill

Notice something unusual? ^^

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where did this come from? When? And how did I miss Rayek unconscious on the ground?!
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:57 pm

Whoa, try this on for size:

Haken's comments about creating new shells for themselves.

+
Star Child having an air of age and wisdom and also innocence

=
Star Child is a "reincarnated" (and healed/mindwiped) Winnowill. Hence the unconscious Rayek and his apparently out - of -character remarks last issue about getting Winnowill healed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   19 - The Final Quest - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Quest
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next