Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))

Go down 
+14
wingthing
Lunakat
Vaeri
manga
Kaza999
Soreyes
Zadzi
Sadachbia
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Embala
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Fairyring
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wingthing

wingthing

8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:46 am

Indeed we are! He's got some fun magic to show off to his grandma! Sending
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:57 am

oh dear...XD what kind of magic could this be? hmmm...he's Wavecatcher's grandson, so he may have shaping abilities. he's Rain's great-great-great grandson, so he may have healing abilities in the mix. he's Rayek's grandson, so he may have floating and/or paralyzing abilities....

did i cover everything? XD
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:04 am

Part Two is up! http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/wayforward2.html
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:15 am

awwwwwwh yaaaaaaah!*goes to read*
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:41 am

HA!

Spoilers:

as for that ending....ohhhh daaaaaaymn. dung about the hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
Soreyes

Soreyes

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:38 am

Was not expecting that ending. Hmmm and the Lord thinks he's in charge Laughing

A.J. Rimmer
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:17 am

i KNOOOOW right?! but just think what can be done with that knowledge....things will get very interesting....

maybe winnowill will get a new body again!
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:44 am

Melati and Haken and the sphere... Oh dear. This will be interesting. In the Chinese sense.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:09 am

sooo was reading through the comments and found on how i love the scene where Kitfire are scolding their tribemates, and i got inspiration to draw it! cause i haven't drawn in a very long time. and it's been a while since fanart was posted here. a little rough, but i'm happy with how it came out.^^

8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 Kitfir10
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:07 am

Very nice, Vaeri--I like Kitfire's outfit! Smile

I looove the Sea Holt--it's such a cool idea for a holt, and I love all the elves, too! Coris is a particular favorite of mine (also omg at timmain being confused about gender--of course she would be high ones have alien genders!)

i drew some of the sea holt members also:
8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 A_sea_11

counterclockwise, from the top is gypsy moth, coris, farseer, and sea raven. both moth and sea raven take after rayek pretty strongly XD i couldn't draw coris' or gypsy moth's headgear, sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:54 am

I love you Waaaaaah! I love them! All of them! Kitfire are so rocking the chief-vibe, Vaeri. And Kaza999, you just *nailed* Coris's little pompous smirk. Oh... the three-way sass fights he, Raven and Gypsy must have gotten into over the years... (you may have noticed actual discipline is nonexistent on the Sea Holt Wink )
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:00 am

thank you!*bows* sorry if i didn't correctly interpret how time passing affects the elves...i tend to think they mellow out and let their hair grow a bit. i also imagined with Kit residing in the same body, she'd ensure Littlefire dresses somewhat nicely while still accomadating for their shared tastes. i think i made Littlefire look remarkably like his father. i hope i got the coloring right!

and if no one realized it, those splots on the sleeves are paint/dye. cause let's face it, that kinda thing happens when you deal with stuff that stains.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Vaeri wrote:
and if no one realized it, those splots on the sleeves are paint/dye. cause let's face it, that kinda thing happens when you deal with stuff that stains.

Awwwwwww.. now I have visions of Littlefire wiping off his paintbrush on his sleeve because he's way too absorbed in his work to get a cloth, and Kit is just doing a spirit-facepalm and thinking "This is what I get for letting him be in charge of the hands."
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:01 pm

XD awww indeed. that sounds very much like Littlefire.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:03 pm

oh oh oh!! I GET IT!! i was rereading The Way Forward, and Haken said he had a task, a quest for her! he KNEW the messenger sphere had fallen from the Palace! he was the one who sent her to find it, and that's how she got there just about the time Swift and Rayek did!*proud*

also i was wondering...Winnowill has been around so much. and so has Melati. so i wonder, what would Winnowill think of her sister/twin? would she realize Melati is going along the same path she once did? what would Winnowill's reaction be if she heard about the Red Snakes?musing, musing.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:14 am

aaaand i couldn't resist...the fact Kaza got to him first made me wanna try. XD so i drew Coris! with a few additional touches. hopefully i got him right...? at least it's pretty. and look, a background!! XD my attempt at the Sea Holt.

8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 Coris_10
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:16 am

aaah, coris looks great! i love his headdress (though he seems a lil pale for a guy who spends all his time at sea--on the other hand maybe he just has delicate skin XD)

(and oh man vaeri now i want to see winnowill and melati interact! i think winnowill would like her)
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:20 am

well he does tend to go merelf when he can apparently...also the darker skin i first used seemed too dark. if Wingthing says his skin is indeed more tanned, then in the name of accuracy, i will change it!(thank you multiple layers) i'm always a stickler for accuracy.^^ and thank you! i almost drew a big thing until i remembered "oh wait, delicate...delicate is small. gotta do small and thin stuff."

and i knooow but that's the thing! Winnowill is largely good now! would she try deterring Mel, to try and save her from the path of darkness? or WOULD she be proud of the girl and encourage her?
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:24 am

Wow, Vaeri, you nailed Coris's fashion sense! And yep, he is just about that pale! When he's not underwater in mer-form, he's hiding under the shade in the Grove, slathering one whatever Abodean SPF-laden creams they've invented. Gotta protect that flawless skin! Coris grew up in Jewel Cove with the finniest of the fin-wrists, so the more translucent the better! Cool
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:07 pm

whoo hoo! always pleased whenever i get things RIGHT, especially when i'm guessing...first Swift, now Coris.^^ but then i always loved drawing dresses and pretty stuff, so this was fun for me. i actually made him slightly..kittenish? is he like that?

also i had to guess on the eyes cause there was no mention on color in the story...:p kaza went with a deep blue, but i felt that any person who enjoys FASHION(to the extreme, even as a boy) will accent their best features, and since his dominant color is his dress as sea green, i decided to guess his eyes were sea green as well. again correct me if i'm wrong cause ACCURACY!^^

....watch, one of these days i'm gonna draw him as full on formal "LOOK AT HOW PRETTY I AM, I'M SHOWING OFF, ATTENTION ON ME!!!" wear. major decking out then XD (that's what we need! a Jewel Cove party!! been a while since we've visited those bubbly finwrists^^)
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 1:25 am

Oh, we'll be revisiting the fin-wrists in time... eventually... so many fics backed up in my brain. A little backstory on Coris: He's roughly Sea Raven's age and joined up with the Sea Holt about two thousand years back. He grew up in Jewel Cove and was quite happy to be a big fabulous fish in a little pond - even though he got into constant clashes with Surge, who was always trying to keep him in shallower waters because, you know, WOE! The dangers of the open ocean, etc. etc.

Then Surge finally relented his "no ships but the Lady Mura, and even then I don't have to be happy about it!" policy. The Sea Holt started dropping by on occasion, Coris started hanging out with Sea Raven and the other Waveriders... soon he decided he had enough hanging out in the shallows and signed on to the crew. Burned through a few love affairs with some of his female shipmates. At first Farseer just saw him as a buddy/living dress-up doll, but eventually she started to realize she'd fallen pretty hard for him.

They've been lifemates for quite a while by the time of Final Quest. No kids yet, but they don't particularly mind at this point - and if they ever decide to change things, there's always Reef hanging around, eager to practice forcing Recognition.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 1:31 am

And Part Three is up... this is the one you've been waiting for, Vaeri... Winnowill
http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/wayforward3.html
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 2:02 am

creepy!

Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:48 am

Weatherbird and Haken's familial relationship is really sweet, i like how Haken's so nice to her.

Also i like Beast and Melati--they still have a messed up bond, but it looks like they've come a long way since 'Face of the Enemy'

And okay Winnowill was great here??? I love how her desires aren't villainous, exactly, she's just curious.
Back to top Go down
Soreyes

Soreyes

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 11:40 am

Oh who is going to back stab who first.

This kind of reminds me of a Red Dwarf episode, where Rimmer took over Listers body... and went nuts with it.

A.J. Rimmer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   8 - The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next