Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))

Go down 
+14
wingthing
Lunakat
Vaeri
manga
Kaza999
Soreyes
Zadzi
Sadachbia
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Embala
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Fairyring
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
manga

manga

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:31 am

Wow. Too weird and freaky for Timmain. Gotta love it. Rayek Devil
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 11:19 am

Damn. If the Evertree is giving Timmain the creeps, then you know it's bad!

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Soreyes

Soreyes

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 12:09 pm

I can't hardly wait until Humans show up with there tractors, earth movers, and what ever else they have to take on the Evertree.

Magic Vs Technology. A interesting battle.

A.J. Rimmer
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 2:39 pm

it....well....crap.

had a feeling Furrow might die...but then that just took all kinds of twists and turns. have to admit though, i got shocked out of the mood by the "i've always loved you!" from Foxglove...XD

but it seems now Littlefire and Kit are taking the first steps to becoming chief. telling everyone where to go. and now it seems the wolfriders will settle on Homestead eventually. wonder how they'd get along with the Oasis elves? of course on Homestead, they're gonna need new names.

...hm...Goldleaf Forest Riders. and Starstone City Dwellers. XD
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 5:25 pm

Vaeri wrote:
Have to admit though, i got shocked out of the mood by the "i've always loved you!" from Foxglove...XD

Poor Foxglove... Near death confessions only work when you actually die afterwards. Embarassed I think it'll be months before she can look Kitfire in the eyes without blushing.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 12:54 am

I like Foxglove. I keep wondering if there's some kind of astral/ethereal 3-mating thing that's going to go down at some point. I think it would be kind of adorable. But hey...I can dream! I just think , wow, what an adorable twisted dynamic it would be lol

Also, I am so happy Littlefire/Kit are in the preliminary steps of being chief, possibly. I think they're a badass force to be reckoned with.
Gotta say too, I loved that part where Kit was 'taken' away from Littlefire - it was heart wrenching and totally freaked me out! But I loved seeing the bad ass side of Littlefire come around Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 1:44 am

i was gonna mention the whole possible threesome of Kitfire and Foxglove...XD of course no reason it couldn't be physical, i'm sure stuff still works down there! and Kit might get a kick out of using Littlefire's body for the job while he lays back and enjoys the sensations...typical male :p

also yes, i was thinking on the whole Kit going silent...and how we see a return of the old stammering uncertain Littlefire, but with a great strength. still mildly surprised, i had always thought Wesh would be a kinda sorta somewhat soulname for him in a way but hey guess not, and it's better for him.

i like Foxglove's soulname! it is definitely the type of name you have to purr to do right and it's awesome. what new facets of her personality will it reveal?!! i actually had an offhand thought of whenever Wolfriders from now on want to find their soulname, they go to the Evertree to discover it. but that'd probably be too dangerous...

also what the heck is with the theme lately of wanting to wipe out life?! XD first it was Kahvi, now it's the Evertree...who's next, some new ressurected High One?! Timmain?!....granted i like the concept of there being the blood/wolf song, the star song, and the green song. it just clicks for me.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 4:00 am

Foxglove's soulname is loosely based on my cat's "curious purr" - the one she makes when I get out eyesight and she's all "Hey, where'd Momma go?" cathat

Zadzi wrote:
I like Foxglove. I keep wondering if there's some kind of astral/ethereal 3-mating thing that's going to go down at some point. I think it would be kind of adorable. But hey...I can dream! I just think , wow, what an adorable twisted dynamic it would be lol

:skot:Move along, nothing to see here...  Skywise Wink

Vaeri wrote:
also what the heck is with the theme lately of wanting to wipe out life?! XD first it was Kahvi, now it's the Evertree...who's next..... Timmain?!....

:skot:Move along, nothing to see here ... Hungry Wolf
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 6:42 pm

i love this chapter, and i did a couple drawings of it

tree sunstill:
The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 Truee13

littlefire and kit doin their sending mojo on the evertree, because i loved that scene
The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 Fuuk_t10

and lastly, some foxglove and littlefire
The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 Embara10

poor foxglove--it's always embarassing to confess your love to your crush, never mind when that crush is your two-souls-in-one-body spiritual leader/historian who has about ten thousand years on you
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:26 am

Wow! Amazing art as always!!! You always draw the greatest expressions! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:17 am

Whee, back from vacay to oodles of new art prezzies! Kaza, you're amazing, all the new drawings are so gorgeous. Aurek and Vaya really made me giggle, but also totally impressed me with how you captured their personalities in their faces. Evertree-Sunstill is scary as f*** with her claw hands and empty eyes, looming over the crazy vine background. You've goddamn nailed Littlefire! That sketch of him cross-legged is like my new favourite thing ever! I love the energy of the sending pic, and Foxglove's embarassment is sooo cuuuute Very Happy

...I really hate to pick the tiniest nit and mention that Foxglove has pale skin and long dark red hair Embarassed but I love love LOVE your stuff!
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:12 pm

thanks guys! Smile

(pff i guess i accidentally inverted foxglove's coloring--since she has dark skin, and short light hair in the pic she's like negaverse foxglove XD i have this bad habit of not checking canon appearances if they don't have any art already associated with them)
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:20 pm

I adore your work, Kaza. I am a huge fan of the Littlefire drawings especially - the expressions are just so perfect, exactly how I imagined Littlefire to be. And everything else is amazing...Sunstill is scary as hell!!!

Sooo, for this last piece, I am kind of gobsmacked that the tree can communicate with Timmain... I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I get the impression that they've had some communication in the past. Did Pool help 'heal' it by sacrificing himself? It seems like it's somehow much more 'coherent' now in its plan or something. The whole thing feels even more ominous than the star stone ... the whole thing with the dead souls being returned to the Evertree only to be turned into zombie puppets is really freakin' creepy.

I don't feel like the wolfriders are going to Homestead, at least not for a while. There's gotta be another star/planet though...eventually! ......Right...?

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Zadzi wrote:
Sooo, for this last piece, I am kind of gobsmacked that the tree can communicate with Timmain... I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I get the impression that they've had some communication in the past. Did Pool help 'heal' it by sacrificing himself? It seems like it's somehow much more 'coherent' now in its plan or something.

Oh yeah, Pool is running the show in the Tree now! He's found his tribe at last and isn't wasting a moment setting himself up as chief/cult leader. Pope Pool I of the Holy Order of the Green Way!

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 12:01 am

i am really interested in the way things are going for pool--looks like being scary and powerful runs in the family XD
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 12:15 am

Oh snap. I get it now. I didn't realize he was actually in such a high position within the tree... damn!!!
Yeah, and he was all at peace about the "pain bringer" thing...ugh.
Man, what I wouldn't give to see Leetah's horrified expression right around now. And Melati's cocky eyebrow lol.

Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 1:13 am

Got inspired by all the feedback on Schism 3 to dollz my favourite new potential throuple! Here's Foxglove, Kit (as she looked when she was last corporeal) and Littlefire.
The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 Foxglove_zpsulpypdzaThe EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 Kit_zpsh8ek0xjyThe EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 Littlefire_zpskjvnlzqo

Last edited by sun girl on Sat May 28, 2016 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update link)
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 3:13 am

oooh yay new doollllss, and possible threesome!!hehehe. wow Foxglove is gorgeous...rather takes a bit after Kit kinda, doesn't she? she kinda has a bit of a fox vibe about her.

and finally, colored Littlefire! he so adowable...<3 i wanna play with his hair!^^
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 1:12 pm

I'm curious-- is Savin really down with Haken's treatment of whar basically used to be her people? His fascist tendencies. And is she okay with Skywise running off to other planets with him after he demonstrated what a terrible and oppressive leader he is?

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 1:36 pm

Love the new dolls, Sungirl! Gorgeous!!!

Vaeri wrote:
oooh yay new doollllss, and possible threesome!!hehehe. wow Foxglove is gorgeous...rather takes a bit after Kit kinda, doesn't she? she kinda has a bit of a fox vibe about her.

"The kit fox (Vulpes macrotis) is a fox species of North America. Its range is primarily in the Southwestern United States and northern and central Mexico. Some mammalogists classify it as conspecific with the swift fox, V. velox, but molecular systematics imply that the two species are distinct."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_fox
 Razz

On a different, unrelated note, I chuckled a bit when I read this line: “Eyetooth will avenge you,”

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Vaeri wrote:
oooh yay new doollllss, and possible threesome!!hehehe. wow Foxglove is gorgeous...rather takes a bit after Kit kinda, doesn't she?

Considering how inbred the Wolfriders are (and how old Kit is!) Foxglove is doubtlessly Kit's great-great-great-etc-niece on one side and cousin seventy-eight times removed on the other! Laughing
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 7:45 pm

@Lunakat: the closest relation Savin has in Oasis is a nephew-in-law, so I'm not sure what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:05 pm

But isn't that where she's from?

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:22 pm

I thought Oasis was the bay? Am I totally off? i guess so! Oops.

Regardless though... if she knew about Haken's actions, would she be comfortable having Skywise align with him?

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Oasis is the new Sorrow's End.
Savin comes from the salty elves in Pirates Bay area which pretty far off, per my understanding, right on the water.

I think she's ok with Skywise hanging with him in the same sense Skywise is hanging with him... I didn't get the impression of Skywise seeing it as anything more than an opportunity to explore and see some cool shit. He doesn't strike me as being one of the others who sees Haken as hypnotic .... Haken seems to have that effect on collective peoples who are in a real pickle.... or on those who are really vulnerable.
You guys can correct me if I'm wrong, I just always saw him as smooth as satin when it comes to a certain way of life not working anymore, and another way has to be looked at.... Swift and her immediate family group don't seem to see him as seductive.

Now, the newly 'orphaned' wolfriders with the Evertree spazzing out might be a different story hehe. But then I still see a rather large schism between them. They're way too proud of their wolfrider blood (or whatever phantom of it is left) to pay heed to Haken. But of course I might be wrong.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next