Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))

Go down 
+14
wingthing
Lunakat
Vaeri
manga
Kaza999
Soreyes
Zadzi
Sadachbia
Miss Gillespie
Shadowpath
Embala
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Fairyring
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zadzi

Zadzi

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Sun Girl, I loooove your Winnowill, before and after! She's gorgeous with the shorter hair, and I love her new outfit. I can't wait to see what other outfits she's going to be wearing Very Happy

Kaza, your work is awesome as usual, especially with your unique style l Wink ... And your Two-Edge RULES.

Vaeri, when are you gonna put up some more of your artwork?! I want to see!

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 1:05 am

aww i'm being called out and requested. <3 i'm so happy. i just have no idea what to draw! O.o some of the things i REALLY wanna see drawn, i'm having my awesome artist friend do, so..i dunno. any requests on stuff you wanna seen drawn...?^^0
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 1:10 am

I want to see more Red Viper / Malati entourage costumes and drawings! And also... I know it sounds weird, but I'm dying to see more pics of Beast/Yosha. I know I've seen one drawing of him but I really would love to see more. If you can, or Kazaa, Sun Girl, or anyone can gimme Beast pics, I would be so happy. I'm dying to see what he looks like now, post transformation. I know he hasn't changed like THAT much, but I kind of wonder.

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 1:12 am

...wellll...i did have one idea i kinda wanted to doodle out involving Beast...so since you wanna see that, i'm gonna start work on that right now!^^*scuttles*

also i was browsing through my poses and OMG i totally forgot the one piece of art involving Chani and Haken i needed to finish!!>.<....but first this new idea....>.>...
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 3:29 am

ooh, vaeri, i want to see the haken and chani one! you're so good at fancy clothes, i bet they'd look great! Smile

hm...beast would be interesting to draw...
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 8:58 am

Coming soon to a Homestead near you:

Elf A: Where's Elf B?
Elf C: Oh, she's spending the year dead for spiritual purposes.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 3:02 pm

well in all honesty, i finished Chani...but Haken eludes me. i'm not especially good at clothes for guys...^^0

but the Beast picture is coming along well! it's definitely interesting drawing his shoulder spikes, and feet and scars on his head...
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 3:14 pm

manga wrote:
Coming soon to a Homestead near you:

Elf A: Where's Elf B?
Elf C: Oh, she's spending the year dead for spiritual purposes.

Laughing  Hitch-hiker's reference, by any chance?

Vaeri, can't wait to see your drawings!
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Vaeri wrote:
well in all honesty, i finished Chani...but Haken eludes me. i'm not especially good at clothes for guys...^^0

Yes you are: Coris Razz

No, seriously, can't wait to see your awesome outfits, girrrl.

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 9:47 pm

hey that's not fair, Coris likes to be PRETTY and i do better with pretty! :p

Beast will be up later tonight just as soon as i can finish the last aspect of the picture. then i'm gonna get back to work on Chani and Haken.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 10:56 pm

Yay! Can't wait!

Haken and Chani are like this crazy celebrity couple in my head now when I think of EQ. I look at Final Quest and wonder why they're not in there. I imagine they'd have a LOT to say (and I'd definitely love to hear it lol)

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 11:33 pm

yaaay i finished!! i didn't get to do the effect i wanted for Beast cause it didn't look right, i wanted to make him look like a sketch in Vaeri's head...but all in all, i'm quite happy with it. and it sparked a tiny drabble!!

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 Vaeri_10

Vaeri sighed almost with longing as she closed her eyes, her head propped up by a hand. She could just picture it in her head now, her Lord Beast dressed in the traditional red of the Red Snakes he commanded with Lady Melati, and accents of the soft yellow he perhaps seemed fond of. Ribbons made of silvery threads draping over his shoulders, so the spikes on his shoulders wouldn't tear fabric. Silver color to compliment the coloring in his eyes and hair of course.

Wrist length puffed sleeves made from blood red  moth fabric with more silver ribbon around the wrists to prevent the sleeves from slipping. It would act as a type of coat for him, since Lord Beast preferred to be bare chested, and it would go to his ankles. She would make a hole in the back for his tail to be threaded through so he could still make use of it without hindrance, with more thread to strengthen the ends of the hole so the moth fabric wouldn't fray, or irritate his tail, and the bottom hem lined with more thread.

A new loincloth and belt made from dyed snakeskin, lined with soft yellow. And darker dyed moth fabric pants, loose and comfortable that went from solid fabric to sheer near the ankles. A perfect outfit for the Lord of the Red Snakes, suitable for any fine occasion he would deign to attend. And even more so, somewhere in the back of her mind, her Lady Melati's voice, praising her creation for her lifemate and her Red Snakes skills in crafting clothes. Vaeri sighed again, opening her eyes as she stared without quite seeing at Lord Beast, clad as usual in his simple loincloth. Oh the ideas she had for clothing to craft for him!
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 3:57 am

Beast: "Dammit, she's doing it again - Melllllllllllllllll..... Vaeri's planning to give me a makeover!"

Maleen: "I think you should let her, you'd look so dashing."

Beast: "Mellllllllllllll... Now she's got Mom doing it too!"

Melati: "Just keep him bare chested, that's all I ask."

Beast: "... Shocked"

Maleen: "Can you make him something in blue? He had the cutest blue tunic-"

Vaeri: "... Shocked "

Beast: "Lalalalalalalala not listening!"
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 4:01 am

very nice vaeri, i love the colors! the reds look so good...

(it sounds like vaeri-the-character has the teensiest crush on her lord beast Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 4:08 am

Pike Rolling i love it!!

though god knows she'd get the bug out eyes, and no doubt, she'd probably hit the floor if Melati suggested she give Beast a little make over...though i kinda think Mel would be more likely to threaten Vaeri than encourage her in that particular area...XDD

but she would indeed latch onto what Maleen said, and begin considering outfits with accents of blue, and trying to decide which shade compliments Beast better...XD

and not at all Kaza! she really is just more interested in putting Beast into clothes than she is getting him out of them. she'd probably go more for one of her fellow Red Snakes....like Feathersnake or Rekyen! Arlo is far too punky and spunky for Vaeri's tastes and well, Greenflame has been claimed by Carrun! ^^0

but i'm so pleased you guys like it!*wiggles*
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:22 am

OK so I usually avoid this thread because I'm still halfway through reading all the stories...
but I just finished Packright and OMG I love you I love you I love you I love you Dewshine LOVE how Littlefire found his place in the pack!!
It can be soooo difficult if you're different.... but it all worked out in the end! Very Happy

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:39 pm

Yay! Awesome outfits, Vaeri! Beast looks quite regal in red...and he would look very dashing in blue also!

Forgive me, but I also agree with Kazaa...I got Vaeri having something of a celeb schoolgirl type crush on Beast. But then again, I think some of the Red Snakes have a bit of a crush on him as well. Even if I am 'misreading' I like to have my own little versions of stuff Razz

Can't wait to see Chani and Haken's outfits! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Oh, I am quite sure *most* of the Snakes have a fancrush on him! "Women want him, men want to be him" sorta thing.
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 3:05 pm

I never thought Beast would look so good in so much clothing! And the drabble is very sweet. I'm with Vaeri, I recognize a costuming crush when I read it. Beast is just an exotic frame to drape fabulous creations on!
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 4:35 pm

faeriegirl, if you liked packright, i bet you'll love the later littlefire stories too Smile

crushes or not, i think we can all agree that the red snakes all adore beast, cuz i mean, he is pretty cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 4:37 pm

I'd love to see your version of Beast, Kasaa. I'll bet it would be pretty freakin' amazing!

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:23 am

exactly so, Sungirl! Beast is a challenge to clothe properly, what with the different skintones and modified body parts. and she loves to rise to a challenge...but she can only daydream since Beast refuses to dress anymore than he has to.

but yes, Vaeri is quite fond of her Lord Beast and will obey his command with equal passion as her Lady Melati. she probably does the same with Melati, kind of just staring and daydreaming up designs...just not as often as she does with Beast. :p

also KINDA HAD to do this since everyone keeps talking about blue...XD so here's a part two for you guys! though Snake!Vaeri is just the tiniest bit miffed, because Beast is lord of the red snakes, so he really should have some red because it's proper!....someone shut her up please...XD

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 Vaeri_10
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:32 am

Maleen: "oh.... my sweet Yosha! All grown up!" Crying or Very sad

Cricket: "Ah... blue and silver, proper colours for our family." Very Happy

Vaeri: "But... But... it clashes with his scales!"  Evil or Very Mad

Beast: "And my tail! Can I take this off now?"

Melati: "Hmm... just... Maybe stand there for a few more minutes.... Put your arms down and... just, kinda shift your weight a bit so the loincloth really hangs off the hips- *there* we go! Yum!"

Maleen:  Shocked

Vaeri:  Shocked

Beast: Embarassed

Cricket: "That's my boy! Go get some!"
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 12:34 pm

Pike Rolling *dies laughing* i really really love these little in character reactions to my drawings!! we need to have those more often, those are just funny and icing on the cake. though Vaeri would have the big eyes and a grin to match to see her Lady enjoying her creation on her lifemate, even if Beast isn't very happy. Vaeri would be thrilled! Cricket and Maleen are just hilarious...XD maybe with that kind of reaction, it might slowly start turning Beast towards wanting to wear clothes once in a while! ^^
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 6:02 pm

Of course, now that Naga is around, Beast can always throw Vaeri off the makeover-track by sighing and saying: "You know, just the other day my baby girl was telling me she didn't have enough poofy princess dresses to wear to tea with Auntie Winnowill..." Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1)) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 1))
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next