Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))

Go down 
+15
Miss Gillespie
Kaza999
Soreyes
Sadachbia
Zadzi
Vaeri
wingthing
sun girl
manga
Embala
Relena
Kindredsoul
Startear
Lunakat
Multi-Facets
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
wingthing

wingthing

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 3:17 am

Well, I still have the email where I told Sun Girl that I wasn't like... planning to actually write a fic or anything about my fem-Cutter, that it was seriously just a cute picture I drew. Ah, 2001!

But for funny origin stories, the original Survivor EQ still takes the cake! I mean, I literally had a dream that all the elves had been teleported to the Plainswaste at the start of the Shards War and Teir told them they would have to compete for the Shards on a reality show! And I'll never forget how Cutter was all "raaagh!" and Leetah said in this just sickening syrupy voice "Wait, beloved. There may be wisdom in his words."

Srsly, I habitually dream all sorts of weird shit that my mind tells me in-dream is writing GOLD, but 99% of the time, when I wake up I realize it makes no sense. That was one of the 1 percenters! Think I started plotting it out the very next day.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 10:58 am

Yup, definitely not gonna a fanfic, much less the whole decades spanning series! Lol hmm 2001..? Yeah i think i came in a few years after that...ahh i feel old, i'm a veteran! Lol.

I remember reading that! I've had a couple dreams like that...dreams that when i wake up i think "huh...that would make a fantastic book." But i'm so bad at writing...i can figure out the beginning and ending, but not the middle that connects them!

I loved both Survivors.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 1:16 am

And the next installment is up:

http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/stratagem.html

Timmain goes full villain, and an old friend returns.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 6:34 pm

woot woot a new chapter!!^^ yay!

that was quite an interesting chapter....Pool's outcry again Naga...i honestly thought Timmain was going to go into a war against Tree Pool! like full on "bam bash, you're not killing her, i'm killing YOU!"

ohhh i hope Naga doesn't give in...>.< kinda interesting to know that Naga SOUNDS like Ruffel. though...what did he mean by "his eyes"? Beast has silver eyes, Mel has bright blue....and in her picture, it looks like Naga has purpleish eyes. unless they're meant to look purple-silver, in which case it'd be Beast's eyes...

loved the ending, yaaaaay!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!*fist swing* i actually kinda thought it was a merged Timmaga who caught their attention but man am i glad it aint!
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:44 pm

Vaeri wrote:
kinda interesting to know that Naga SOUNDS like Ruffel. though...what did he mean by "his eyes"? Beast has silver eyes, Mel has bright blue....and in her picture, it looks like Naga has purpleish eyes. unless they're meant to look purple-silver, in which case it'd be Beast's eyes...

W-ellll.... Pool's losing it pretty hard at this point. Naga sounds like Melati, and he thinks Mel sounds a lot like Ruffel did... and let's face it, Pool ain't heard Ruffel for 6 thousand years. But there's enough of Ruffel in Naga's looks than his self-pitying memory is filling in the blanks.

As for the eyes, yep, Naga has silver eyes like Beast.
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:15 am

Yeah I was sooooo excited when I read this, it was so wonderfully fun and creepy to read, wingthing! I did figure that Naga had Beast's silver eyes but she also looks a lot like Ruffel - plus Melati also sounds like Ruffel so LOL Pool must be going even more bonkers than he is, I love seeing him go more kookoo Razz  
Didn't like what was happening to Bluestar though, poor thing Sad
Man oh man, that green song vision certainly is something though... how the heck are they figuring they'd continue to reproduce at all, or is there no more creating, just endless death , jeez!
I guess the tree is the real issue here , isn't it .... like what's going to happen to it and trying to figure out what to do with all the souls in there?? Is Swift gonna have to face Bearclaw ? Shocked I'm wondering how it all started, if it was a bad pocket of magic or what....?!

I cheered so hard at the ending though! I am wondering who this "mutual friend" is. Is it just the college or someone else who's dead? Verrrrry curious indeed, what a cliffhanger!

Also @Vaeri - "Timmaga" *falls over laughing* Sounds like a type of sashimi I'd be asking about at a sushi bar Laughing

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:25 am

Well the tree got this way because...well it was a ticking time bomb! Hundreds upon hundreds of spirits stayed in the tree...mostly kinda dozing. Until Sunstill's murder pretty much corrupted the tree. After all, i don't think any elf had killed another elf until this point so it was an even bigger catalyst.

And Zadzi, it was either Timmaga or Nagamain. Lol i thought Timmaga sounded better
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 10:18 pm

Mutual friend who can help... Adya, maybe? Or, wait, I know! That tree-shaper High One that Redlance looked like.

Pretty grim future you had there, Wingthing. I think you've had too much of the news lately. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 12:12 am

And the climax has arrived. Things go up in flames.

http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/checkmate1.html

Sorry to end it on a killer cliffhanger, but I figured better post what I've got now rather that wait until... dear god... November, Christmas?... to post all three parts.

Growing old and slowing down sucks. Sad
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 3:07 am

Haven't read yet...getting ready for bed. But i wanted to post my suspicion beforehand just in case it's true. I was rereading through Strategem...and a couple others at random. I think it's Yurek who will help Aurek and the gang.

Edit: okay i lied. I couldn't sleep. But hot damn i was right! And what a punch in the gut! I hope a certain someone left samples or started a new shell growing before they went in..jeez. nice bit at the ending...felt like you were kinda giving us what we asked for but with your own special twist on it wingthing!
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 10:46 am

Oh man, last night I logged on here and as the page was loading I was going," Jeez, I really hope Wingthing put a new part.... OMG!!! OMG!!! YAY!" lol
Also holy crap! I had a feeling this would happen and like Vaeri I reaaaally hope someone put samples for a new shell because , DAMN. Such a treat to read this though, and very very satisfying and exciting. I am really looking forward to the final installment so I can obsessively read the whole thing over and over again in full. Thank you, Wingthing!!!

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 1:56 pm

HA!

I KNEW Wingthing wouldn't go along with that particular bit of idiotic woo-woo.

Can't wait to see how things develop.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:51 pm

New year, new fic!

http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/checkmate2.html

Just a short one getting the humans out of the way. Next stop, back to the elves, and Timmain's final fate.
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:22 pm

Um, how has this been up for three days without comment?? (In fact, how did I not get notified it was up? Hmm.)

Wish I could read it now but I'm still at work.
Back to top Go down
Soreyes

Soreyes

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 7:38 am

Been busy at work. Finally got to this. Not bad not bad. Ok humans out of the way, lets get back to the Elf's Very Happy

A.J. Rimmer
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 2:56 pm

Yay, the war is over! I love Gifa's speech.

I swear, these stupid men that are so eager to fight forget (or ignore) what it took to raise that warrior to fighting age.

The original purpose of Mother's Day was to protest war and all its horrors and stupidity.

Let's see what a woman may do, indeed.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 4:30 pm

And the Alternaverse's Final Quest wraps at long last with part Three of Checkmate.

http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/checkmate3.html
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 6:58 pm

hm, there is Haken and Rayek too. like! But I don`t understand half of it. It is a story which started long before and I don`t think I can read it. But I remember that I read the beginning (20 years before), and it was fun .

manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:15 pm

A Dyson sphere! Nice. rofl It's possibly the first time Haken has lacked vision.
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 5:14 pm

i can't believe i'm like a month late to the party here!

love the dyson sphere idea--i'm kinda sad that yurek and aurek are just stuck playing dungeon to the evertree spirits tho. there's gotta be a way to fix that situation. at least vaya's there!

time to read the whole series again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 7:48 pm

I miss Alternaverse. Anyone else wonder what things are like around Jink's timeframe in Alternaverse? Would Jink exist, perhaps as a far descendent of Skywise and Savin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20