Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging

Go down 
+3
PCoquelin
LurkingCat
Shadowpath
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 9:46 pm

soooo...realized earlier today while playing Pokemon go, "hey! i don't have many people to talk to about this...where do i go most often? hey i know, father tree! and i bet there is no Pokemon Go thread there yet!"

and to my half surprise, there was not. well i'm fixing that! so here it is, a Pokemon Go thread, where anything and everything Pokemon Go can be discussed! whether it's just to gush about that one specific pokemon you've been trying to get, that damn Magikarp you finally got enough candies to evolve, or just an adorably named pokemon you love oodles and oodles, we can talk about it here! ^^

so my gush to start off this thread is YAY!! i finally reached level 15, which feels like a significant step in the right direction cause it seems like everyone i know is in the freaking 20 range. XD still trying to get my Pidgeot Nephelai into the 1000 CP range though. that's not...going all too swiftly. damn you stardust!!*shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 10:26 pm

I've been stuck at level 22 for a while now.

I managed to catch a Kabuto inside my house while a friend of mine was running around my neighbourhood, frantically looking for it. She didn't find it.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 pm

o.o wooaaah you can actually catch kabuto?! no fossils?! i'm amazed.

though funny story...XD one night, and only one night....i caught a Ghastly in my bedroom. XD
Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 11:06 pm

They don't show up as fossils, from what I know.
XD I love the Ghastly evolution line. I'd be so happy to find one in my house! XD For some reason I typically find them near my bank.

LurkingCat

LurkingCat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 6:29 am

So jelly... Leetah Crying

I want to play Pokemon Go but my Fairphone1 hasn't the required Android version...
The company promised to update FP1 to Android 4.4. (lowest requirement for Pokemon GO) in September. *waiting impatiently*

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging 14457509_1265060356850766_3145765605861559028_n_zpsfaklyybj

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:57 pm

Ok... I haven't been involved with Pokemon since my boys were little...

That was over 10 years ago

But thanks to PCoquelin, now I'm going to have to play this game until I find the glorious almighty Dead-a-choo!

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:30 am

you're going to be playing for freaking ever then. XD but cute.

on a related note, i was so excited last week, because one of my eggs hatched into a pikachu! and it actually makes the pikachu noise, instead of a growl of some kind like all the other pokemon! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 5:11 pm

I finally got my hands on Omastar. (Their names here are from Twitch plays Pokemon)
Funnily I got the Kabuto just by opening the game and it just showed up on my screen.
Same thing with Omastar. I have weird luck.
Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging Tumblr_inline_ogjp4bveao1s6uavj_540

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:52 pm

niiiice*thumbs up* very lucky! and the names are very funny.^^

also during the Halloween event, i got enough candy to evolve my gastly! yay!!
Back to top Go down
Outlier

Outlier

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 2:37 pm

I know a lot of people joke about "are people still playing pokemon go", but yes, I am. They just opened a friending option in the game, but I don't really know anyone who plays. If you are like me and want to play with that function, PM me and I'll send you my code.

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:50 am

Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging 36187910

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 7:53 pm

wow i forgot i made this thread...XD and now i'm a level 30! but yay indeed for the friending thing! i've gotten two alolan eggs already...yeeeees!

totally will friend you guys. here's my code!

0655 6545 6247

shame you can't trade unless you're close by...but hey gifts be awesome amiright?
Back to top Go down
Outlier

Outlier

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 11:49 pm

I guess there's really no risk about posting the codes:

6313 7393 5950

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 1:21 am

I'll add as soon as I get home. The friend limit from what I read was 200 so didn't mind posting Smile

Love the gifts, cant wait to have a day off and go hunting downtown again.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging   Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Go Discussion and Bragging
Page 1 of 1