Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Quest #24

Go down 
+40
Prayer
sueb
Outlier
Startear
Paranthropus
Stormcatcher
Wiseshaman
wingthing
Miss Gillespie
G0lden
Zadzi
IceTooth
Multi-Facets
Kindredsoul
Sadachbia
Kojiyumi
BlueCoyote
Cleopatra
namuhna
Wisp
Vaeri
Stargazer
howler monkey
faeriegirl
Anaid
PCoquelin
ErinC1978
Prism
Bluetree
Davrille
manga
Josine
Evil Evie
Sifra
Embala
Anduinel
Shadowpath
Elwing
Lunakat
jaRf
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
manga

manga

16 - Final Quest #24 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #24   16 - Final Quest #24 - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 12:51 am

Oh, I wonder if "Chad's" name will be Quickblade, after the son of Leetah and Cutter that got bumped for Ember back in development. He doesn't look like him at all but it seems a waste to lose the character entirely.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #24   16 - Final Quest #24 - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 1:02 am

Hmm... would be a nice bridge from the very beginnings to the (no longer) far future. And "Quickblade" sort of matches "cutter". Cutter Cool
I'd bet that Mrs. Pini will come up with someting completely new and "innovative", tho.

(a bet I'd love to loose)

16 - Final Quest #24 - Page 12 Banner15
Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
Sorandril [BANNED]

Sorandril [BANNED]

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #24   16 - Final Quest #24 - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 9:35 pm

Nope, for i must comment.

Oh dear. FQ. So many holes i could drive the Palace through. Heres a good selection.

- If they left Brills family behind, shed find a way to drown Sunstream. Besides which they needed a bazillion gallons of water for the trip to go find where the heck this "Ellicandron" place was.

- Many of those who stayed get picked up later for obvious reasons.

- Moonshades death - totally accurate and why (much later on...) Alaitoc has a reputation for disliking humans. (who do you think teaches all those rangers, it certainly isnt Sunstream)

- Ruffel - incredibly tragic

- Cutter - this only made sense because it avoided the nuclear blast that would result from a fight between Timmain and Winnowill, unfortunately this only later results in her ruining Skyward.

- Which brings us to the TimTam thing and Embers refusal. None of it makes sense. At all. Itd make more sense if Cutter and Skywise ran themselves through the Palace systems and it spit out Jink. and refusing recognition...cmon we all know whats supposed to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #24   16 - Final Quest #24 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Quest #24
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12