Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Christmas

Go down 
+23
Evil Evie
Shadowpath
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
Redhead Ember
LurkingCat
PCoquelin
Davrille
Tynami
Kindredsoul
Stormcatcher
Startear
Cloudbuck
faeriegirl
Leanan
Beryl
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
Wiseshaman
Nibblet
Lunakat
Tenderfoot
Twopaw
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 9:24 pm

Huntress Skyfire and Bowki. Nice.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Advent Calendar 2017 - Echoes ... 12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 There_10 The child is the link!

I never thought this could be Skyfire! Interesting take on it, G0lden! sunny

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 1:03 pm

I can't really tell who these two are. They look really beautiful in this bauble. I really get an autumn feeling from it!

Edited: Maybe Skyfire with her lifemate Dreamsinger?

Such a nice copper bauble of Bowki!! I would've loved to see more of him, too bad he died.I love the light effects in the bauble with the image of Bowki in it! I love the background with it as well.

Keep up the beautiful work, Embala!
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 1:37 pm

If it is Huntress Skyfire I must say she looks amazing. I always thought she was very elegant despite her fierce demeanor. You might have thought it could be her subconsciously Em. You surrounded her with what could be the sky afire.

Bowki! How very appropriate that he follows after his grandsire.

I completely forgot to comment on the lovely Leetah. She looks like she is surrounded by and aura of love, while at the same time she is surrounding her kitlings with her own aura of love. It makes me feel all warm inside.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:17 pm

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 2012-610

Truely - there is no way to clearly identify this cover couple. Even when some details don't fit - I like the idea of Skyfire and Dreamsinger. Maybe they are them in Dreamsinger's dream ... High One like in appearance. ^^
Little Bowki got a place to shine - he's loved after all. I love you Thank you for the encouragement, Wolfie. I'll do my best ... and today I've finished the last baubles for this season!

We can allow our imagination to thrive, Evie. Very Happy And a good part of the calendar building happens by chance ... or subconciously. ^^ Like Bowki following his grandfather ...
Or Leetah who insisted on this special ornament - almost against my will. And as a result you feel heartwarming love all around.

Last edited by Embala on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 12:44 am

Precious Tyleet and Venka.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:20 am

Oh WOW!!! I love the new bauble of Pregnant Dewshine with a preserver in it!! Dewshine Preserver
The color of the bauble with this background is beautiful!! I really love this one! Such a beautiful image you used of Dewshine!

Unnamed elf from Timmorn his time! Very beautiful purple bauble!! I love the background with this!

Aaaawwww!! Little Venka and Tyleet!! Tyleet Kiss I love this adorable image of them! I love that the Pine branches fall over the bauble. It kinda looks like it's protecting the sleeping cubs!
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Honestly, I'm not so convinced that it is Skyfire and Dreamsinger. Skyfire doesn't look like that for one. It looks more like High Ones or Wolfrider kids. I always assumed it is Cat and one of her suitors. (Mostly because they were on the same cover.) I like the reds.

I also like the other high one, they were always quite striking!

Oh jeez, I missed Bowki. He was such a small, forgettable character but I found him and Serrin and Talmah so sweet, they really touched my heart. He made me and his father smile. Zhantee

Tyleet and Venka! I love the contrast between the bronze bauble of Bowki and the silver one with Timmain. Is the next one going to be golden? Skywise Wink

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 12:16 am

Lovely Dewshine pregnant.

Then the High Ones travels.

Ember and Choplicker, an adorable pair.

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:04 am

I'm looking in tired, but coming out happy. I wish I could take all of these and put them on a Christmas tree. It would be so lovely.

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 8:41 am

Timmains real form!! didn't expect that to be here. A very nice image I love the colors in the bauble.

Awww ember and Coplicker! I always loved this image of them. I love that you used orange for this bauble! I think this color fits the best with it. I also love the background, kinda for the same reason as Tyleet and Venka their bauble.
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:51 am

Quote :
Timmains real form!!

Do we know for sure it's Timmain?

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:04 pm

Redhead Ember wrote:
Quote :
Timmains real form!!

It seemed to me. Seeing the high one change from the real form and then into animals... Timmain was the only one who could do that right?
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 1:05 am

Nice additions

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 10:02 am

Beautifully shaped bauble of Timmain! Timmain I love the blue color and image in this!

Young Jink! I never expected her to be on this calendar! I love that her Bauble looks like a disco ball! I love reading this story of her as well!
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Someone found the first ever source of electricity on WoTM? Razz

Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Haha, called it! Choplicker and Ember! They are so cute! I also love Jink discoball. It is so her.

Oh! Isn't that the Goodtree one? The ones made of her where she is super creepy? Or is it Timmain from BoTC?

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 6:06 pm

I remember how stubburn she was when I've tried to ban her in a bauble ...

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 2012-710
Don't cage me in!

Precious cubs ... those agemates huddled together were such a lovely scene - I've took this one instead of giving each a bauble of their own. I'm happy you appreciate it, G0lden. Very Happy The other ornament of the day features an unknown ancient Wolfrider ... probably too small and obscured for your eyes. *hugs*
Luckily there are the cubs - adorable and well recognizable. And mothers-to-be like Dewshine - big and clear and a pleasant sight. I see with joy that the Conehead caught your eye, too.
Makes up for ghostly Timmain and fairly unkown young Jink. ^^

"Closer to the sky every day!" ... I did my best to find an environment for Dewshine that's matching Eyes High's. I've even changed the color of the sphere from gold to skyblue to make it fit. Smile
For part of the unknown-ancient-elf baubles I've used ornaments with hand-painted landscapes, Wolfie. The nameless ones adepted nicely. ^^
This is the second version I did for this precious scene. The first one was similar but strangely cold. Guess you are right with the "protective" twigs ... and it mimics Timmain's wolf shape best.
Ember has choosen this sunset-colored sphere before all others ... and hiding between green twigs feels very natural for her. Ember and her first wolf friend - two most adorable cublings in one!
Ghostly blue Timmain was one of the ornaments that merged together so selfevidentally. And little Jink ... what else but a futuristic ball should be her home? ^^ The "disco ball" fits the purpose well ... and the many mirror shards flatter the comparably simple art work. Of course Jink had to be in the calendar - I wanted to portrait as many children as possible - and cover the widest range of tribes and times.

Surviving High Ones, Firstborn or early - maybe - Wolfrider offsprings ... that all we can guess with some certitude. I just love to read about thoughts and associatons, Startear. Cat ... I like the chance to give an "unpictured" character a face in this suggestion.
Your little darling Bowki ... so glad you've noticed his "reappearance". I was so curious for Dart's Recognition and his family ... as much as I was underwhelmed by art and story. And then ... YOU made me love this "child of the mist of times". Very Happy There will be another bauble you'll love ... much later in the elongated calendar thread. I Hope you'll stay to see those two show up. Oh ... and of course there will be a Recognition, too! ^^
*chuckles* color contrasts - one of the many coincidences that happen in calendar building ... now I almost wish Ember would have agreed on a sunny golden ornament. ^^
EDIT: But I see it counts for gold for you! sunny Disco Jink *chuckles* ... guess you're right. It fits!
Not Goodtree - it's Timmain or Timmorn's vision of Timmain. But I see what you mean, Startear - I had the same idea. The resemblance with the unusual Goodtree bauble I've made for you is striking!

Your short comment made my evening last night, Evie. Brightening the moment ... that's what I'm aiming for. Thank you for your encouragement. *hugs*

Redhead Ember wrote:
wolfmoonsky wrote:
Timmains real form!!
No, we don't. But there's no prove it isn't Timmain either. ^^ Wolfie's thoughts are comprehensible. And even if it would not be Timmain herself ... Coneheads look basically identical for us and a Conehead shape IS Timmain's real form after all.
Redhead Ember wrote:
Someone found the first ever source of electricity on WoTM? Razz
LOL - electrified Timmain brightend my evening, Redhead! ^^

Last edited by Embala on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 12:43 am

Baby Patch.

And another nice oldie.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 9:51 am

Such a cool bauble with Kahvi on a reindeer/stag! This image of her couldn't be more perfect.

Another unnamed elf from Timmorns time! I love the green in this bauble. I somehow get a winter feeling from this.

Awww baby Patch! I love the image you used of him, so cute! I really love this blue color! Amazing!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 5:58 am

Well two different ones of Bearclaw and Joyleaf. Nice.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 8:31 am

Or is it (time travelling) Bearclaw and Goodtree? Wink

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:05 am

This new bauble does kinda look like Bearclaw and Goodtree! I think it's Bearclaw and an unnamed elf. It doesn't look like Joyleaf to me. Very beautiful heart-shaped bauble and image!!

WOW! Beautiful baubles of Joyleaf and Bearclaw! Always loved those images from their recognition. I love the color green in this! Beautiful done! Bearclaw Joyleaf

Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:32 am

Catch up time

We have the original form of the high ones, a cone head.

Timmain, I think she looks prettier in the bauble then she does on the page.

There's the third elf from timmorins time. I wonder why yellow was a prominent color back then for clothes.

Ember and her pup choplicker, such a sweet bond between those two.

Jink is rocking out in her disco ball, perfect choice.

Aw, little patch! My heart melted...

And my favorite recognition scene in all elfquest, between two of the most stubborn elves. Love love love!!!

Oh Khavi on a deer ornament! She does look much.... um... happier? Probably less angry at least, to not be in a bauble.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 10:33 pm

12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 2012-810

Little Patch to please you, G0lden - cute baby bam-bam ^^ and clear to see. The ancient elf for Shadowpath's delight ... in case she will lurk at times. ^^
Bearclaw showing up in both calendars the same day was coincidental. Or - just sneaky Bearclaw!

I'll leave it to the eye of the beholder whether the female is Joyleaf or Goodtree or someone different, Redhead. For me those two are idealized echoes of the past.

Took some time to choose a bauble for this couple, Wolfie. Finally they agreed on the heartshaped ornament. Almost as stubborn as Kahvi! ^^ Guess she agrees with you on the reindeer solution. rendeer
Little Patch, the ancient one and the explicit recognition scene ... very different scenes, artwork and solutions to add variety. Thank you for the loving comments on each of the ornaments.

My dear thanks to you too, Evie. I love it when motive and ornament seem to truely fuse - like the icy-ghostly Timmain bauble or futuristic Jink. I hope you'll appreciate the coming ones as much.

Last edited by Embala on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Christmas   12 - Waiting for Christmas - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Christmas
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next