Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tynami's New Elf Creation

Go down 
+2
Embala
Tynami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 10:46 am

>Ravenholt is the name of what:  it sounds like an elf holt?!? is it another world as you said(not the world of 2 moons?), Or an alternate >Universe on the world of 2 moons?

Ravenholt is an alternate version of Two-Moons. In this version, they are on the other side of the planet from what we know as Two Moons. There are several regular characters children in the cast, including a child of Rayek and a human. Plus there is Cirrah, who is the female door before we knew what happened to her for sure. Most of the tribes know each other (except Slither and Harpy) or suspect anyway.

>Then: You mentioned written stuff about Ember, are the original Elfquest Elves part of this world? (I might have asked this before, sorry >if I forgot and repeat myself)

Definitely are more Smile

>"This thread is for adding anyone that ya'll want to put into the shared tribes."
>I read this like an invitation to let my wild elves let loose on/in your world/AU?!? Which leads directly to the next question:

That's exactly what it was Smile Any that are added to the AU I will probably be making alot and adding them to my stories when I start writing again Smile They'd also be added to Toyhouse once I create them so I can keep track of who is who.

>Harpies: Do you want my harpies? 3 Nest siblings and last breed of Embalas Ravenwing. And the big XXL harpy Aneret which loves to >grab not bags but original Elfquest Characters (lol). And her big boy Soaron.

That is really funny, hehe. It's up to you if you'd like to add them to the world, I'll add any you're willing to share Smile I'm not very good at making dark characters and I can't remember names that well Sad (which is why I even keep the Toyhouse, lol)

>Cat elves: is Senzangakhona yet running with your cats? Or do you want to add him and his lil sis, the catgirl Catalyn.
>Would you like to have the (Cave Club kids dolls transformed into)- elves integrated there? LOL

ACK! I completely forgot about Senzangakhona!! I have him in my todo sprites. I was still planning on adding him, yes. I'll need another look at Catalyn so I can add her as well if you like Smile

>And SEA elves?  if there is place for a big swarm of wild high sea elves which wanders all around the worlds oceans???  Laughing But they >might be too special for your world...

LOL, I do have a LOT of elves. And as you can see from the map - Tynami's Map - there is a ton of unexplored opens, plus what's on the other side of the planet... Pini Map. Since they are pirates though I'm not sure if they'd fit in... they could, but I'd have to create a tribe of unfriendly humans.... I need that anyway Smile That reminds me, I need to create Tangle's tribe too...unless she's a lone elf and doesn't know about the 'Hidden Ones' on the other side of the planet yet.

>Golden Oasis sounds like a desert elf place of residence, it has an ancient egypt vibe...

I'm leaning towards that one at the moment and as you know from Kat, I like Egypt Very Happy

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 6:21 pm

Sounds good.

"Definitely are more"
More Original Elfquest characters, cool. So, they are: Ember, Rayek...and?

"That's exactly what it was  Any that are added to the AU I will probably be making alot and adding them to my stories when I start writing again .They'd also be added to Toyhouse once I create them so I can keep track of who is who."
Oh cool. Then i will start to add. I would love to start with my harpys , since my 2 catelves are meant anyway to be part of your people...
And I always thought that your blue harpy and Soaron could make funny  dance partners. LOL
I imagined that with this funny song here, Your blue harpy singing ( that would be a nice voice for her. Whats your opinion? ) and both clear the dance floor with their huge pounding clawed feet (especially XXL Harpy Soarons) because all other normal ground elves have to get to safety of them.

Here is the show off Harpy with the enormous feet (and tail), he loves to dance and sing (nicked the cool voice of David Coverdale for him. LOL! ). Remember him?
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Harpys10
He is the brat of Rayek (well, who elses? grin What a Face ) , has also very much of the giant eagles blood  in him (thats why the big size, like a human). Rayek finds him embarrassing because he's too much animal.
The Harpys of my imagination love to wear animal skulls on the head (at ceremonies  and when they want / should represent something, or think, that they are important birds. ) They have tattoos on their faces and don't actually do monster high music, but rather something like this:
And they are exactly such savages as the ones in the picture.
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Heilun10
Together with their great mother Ravenwing they can conjure up a kind of tribal magic (e.g. as in the movie "Avatar", the "healing Grace ceremony").
So much for today...

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 7:25 pm

Yeee wrote:
Together with their great mother Ravenwing they can conjure up a kind of tribal magic (e.g. as in the movie "Avatar", the "healing Grace ceremony").
Interesting to learn about this. ^^ Me likes!

Incidentally I have two Cats looking for a home, Kat. I was inspired when I've made Kathrin, Kat and Catbala ...

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Forest71

Grissan, an elder, wanderer and talekeeper ... and his grandniece Kinsama (she'll have some - yet undefined - magic)

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Forest70

If their "catish" appearance is inappropriate for your Cat Elves I ask for asylum in the Caravan. (That's where I've initially hoped to drop them. Blame Hime for their appearance. ^^

EDIT: Of course they have cat tails ... and mentionable claws.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 5:57 am

"Interesting to learn about this. ^^ Me likes!"
Yay! Yes I just assert things here and state facts without consulting you, right? Sorry  What a Face
Didn't I have all the details of how I imagine the bird elves written in the harpies thread? Well, maybe Tynami doesn't want Soaron at all because his origins are special. Harpy Aneret just flew far away and explored the world (or part of it), met a few other elves and came back with Soaron.
I think the story can be incorporated here. What do you think , Tynami ?

My, Embala, is that a beard on your first cat?  Shocked   I believe you made a male cat here, right?

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 6:09 am

Beard. Yup. And definitely male. ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 5:56 pm

I'm a little behind... let's take a looksee... I was able to grab get Catalyn (I think) off of DeviantArt, is this her?
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Leogir10

>More Original Elfquest characters, cool. So, they are: Ember, Rayek...and?
All the characters of the regular ElfQuest universe are mixed in since Six Tribes travels all over, but they aren't intermingled in the home places of the tribes... only in the travels.

>Then i will start to add. I would love to start with my harpys
>And I always thought that your blue harpy and Soaron could make funny  dance partners. LOL 
LOL I would LOVE to see them dancing, that would be so cool and love the music! Aqua could probably sing nicely, but my redhead Shelby would sound worse than a screech owl singing, lol. I'm picturing harpies dodging them and things breaking. That harpy looks amazing! Does he have a name?
Edit: waiiiiit a minute, that's Soaron! Duh! I'm a goofball.

The horned image gave me the creeps but the gal in the back reminded me of Ilyian! I remember trying to do horns like that on Aqua when I made her, but the maker didn't have anything that big... could definitely see that in a ceremony, but in normal times.

An image of some of the Sea Glade elves meeting the Raiders mid attack came to me earlier... I could see them in the same world, but like the Storm elves, I don't think the three tribes would know of each other right away and be shocked to see each other. I do think the Raiders would know the harpies and snake elves though, or at least of them.

Love the Avatar link in the harpies, they would have a deep connection to the land. I like too!!

Hmm, Grissan and Kinsama, oh wow!! Always love to have more guys in the tribe since I'm terrible at making men... also need more children since Tywaves, Kitten and Twitterfin are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. Grissan looks mysterious, makes me think of the mystic albino tigers I saw in Dallas. Love those blue eyes!! Kinsama is adorable! KitKat herself grows ears and a tail at times too, otherwise she wouldn't be her Very Happy

>Yay! Yes I just assert things here and state facts without consulting you, right? Sorry  What a Face
>Didn't I have all the details of how I imagine the bird elves written in the harpies thread? Well, maybe Tynami doesn't want Soaron at 
>all because his origins are special. Harpy Aneret just flew far away and explored the world (or part of it), met a few other elves and 
>came back with Soaron. I think the story can be incorporated here. What do you think , Tynami ?

No need to be sorry, the world I made is very fluid and I love new ideas... it helps to make the world more real. I think Soaron would fit into the harpies well Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 7:45 pm

Quote :
Hmm, Grissan and Kinsama, oh wow!!
YEAH! Does this mean Grissan and Kinsama are adopted? ÔxÔ Grissan is indeed meant to be wise and a bit mysterious. I imagine Kinsama with very short velvet-like fur covering her arms and legs. The warm brown hue shimmers golden in the right sunlight. Choose a magic for her that will be useful for your tribe.
Who is KitKat?

Quote :
... also need more children since Tywaves, Kitten and Twitterfin are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.
Have you forgotten to count Daran, Kat?
The way I've designed them Tinder and Keni are meant to be kids. Little Fire brat is hardly older than nine turns of the seasons and Keni is a teenager who has just seen two eights of whitecold, possibly less. And you've totally forgotten one pip ...
Tynami wrote:
If one of the ones you were playing with were these two, please still post... I'd love to see... the little one has no identity at all right now... I'll leave that open for you.
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Mermai10

Embala wrote:
The pip ... I want a girl to make a pretty adult version ... but the little one wants to be a boy. He says his name is Spark. Skyspark for the adult ... like the meteors falling when his parents recognized.
You've made him mine - little Spark must stay! ^^ Makes 20 Storm Elves.

Can you help me with the names of the High Ones, Harpies and Slithers in your tribe plate, please? I must have missed or forgotten half of them. And what's the name of "Mom-Elf"?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 7:56 pm

Embala wrote:
Quote :
Who is KitKat?

Only have a moment to check before I head to bed... another tooth is giving me problems and messing up my eyes Sad

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Kat-mi421 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Magica15
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 My-mei19

Will post again to answer the rest... I definitely want to adopt Grissam and Kinsama, they look like fun!

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 5:30 am

Hi Tynami, I love the new designs. Especially the side swept bangs, glowing eyes as well as the elegant dark outfit of the last mysterious beauty.  1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1f525  1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1f525

I wish you a good recovery with your tooth! <3
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:46 pm

Oh my, you poor, you have the next terrorizing tooth? I wish you get well as soon as possible.

Yes Tynami, you found Catalyn. But you do not need to adopt her in your world, or at last her design can be changed. I mean her firy dress , the belt and those unelfy sandals,lol. I used an MGA doll as template, she looked so cute catlike. The cat-cap I like very much, that she should keep.
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Nanana10 I always love to make such doll template jokes, 2 new I have already finished (Cave Club dolls) for the Cat elves, at the weekend I can show.

"All the characters of the regular ElfQuest universe are mixed in since Six Tribes travels all over, but they aren't intermingled in the home places of the tribes... only in the travels."
Ok, At last everyone can meet on the way. Then Aneret Harpy is a migratory bird. Laughing

Embala, what about your Ravenwing? Will she be part of this world too? I think, our harpys fit in here, nicely. I love you

"LOL I would LOVE to see them dancing, that would be so cool and love the music! Aqua could probably sing nicely, but my redhead Shelby would sound worse than a screech owl singing, lol. I'm picturing harpies dodging them and things breaking. "
Ah yes, your birbs name was Aqualazil, I remember. Since Yeee has no true siren`s voice as same as Shelby , I tend to make Aneret a songbird to have at last one OC with a nice voice and as Soarons mom she pass her talent to him. I just haven't found a voice for her yet. For Soaron I have. Here imagine Aqua on the piano and Soaron (yes it`s him) dancing and singing upon it. The piano's legs are trembling dangerously under his heavy stomping claws.
David Coverdales voice is awesome, because of Whitesnake I became a hardrock fan as kid (was my big brothers fault, grin).
Oh yes, all will dodge, the canon Elfquest elves too. I `m picturing this scene too with Pike and Cutter dodging and cursing while Rayek stands in the background and grit his teeth because of this embarrassing scene lol!

" The horned image gave me the creeps but the gal in the back reminded me of Ilyian!"
Who is this Ilyian?
This here is Maria Franz from the band "Heilung"
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Heilun11
Heilung is a German-Danish-Norwegian Nordic ritual folk band that makes music based on original artifacts and traditional texts from the Iron Age and the Viking Age. They describe their music as a "reinforced story from early medieval Northern Europe"
And here is their (harpy style) music.

Oh my, hearing this, I think this could be Anerets voice, I like it!
So its this atavistic and loud music style (not silent like Wolfriders) the harpys have normally (not piano rock music, lol) and a magical connection to the whole tribe-flock and the whole world around them (as in the Avatar-movie).

" I remember trying to do horns like that on Aqua when I made her, but the maker didn't have anything that big... could definitely see that in a ceremony, but in normal times."
You mean: But not in normal times, yes? Yes, indeed, I don`t want to draw the harpies with horned animal skulls on their head everytime tongue , that would be annoying. Well ok, some like elders could wear it permanently to show their rank.

Sea Raiders:
At first glance, they would be interesting as opponents for Sea Glades or other tribes. But no, thinking of the Raiders the last days I must admit, they won`t fit in your world. I explain later.

"An image of some of the Sea Glade elves meeting the Raiders mid attack came to me earlier..."
Interesting, who attacked whom? What was the Sea Glade elves reaction?

"I could see them in the same world, but like the Storm elves, I don't think the three tribes would know of each other right away and be shocked to see each other."
Yes, the Sea Raiders are mistrusting against all strange elves (when they appear as a whole tribe), show fangs and they take a defensive stance by showing the outstretched top of their caudal fins and their armor spines. So they are not the most friendly elves and they have absolutely no interest in interacting with elven tribes consisting of pure air breathers. (Even more distrust)
I don't include Embala and Vaeri, they came as single elves and were not perceived as a threat. Yeee has shown cautious curiosity about the two of them, and so the rest of the Raiders did the same (and of course there was this recognition, and a love story going on, that`s what pacified them. ) But a group of strange elves will cause immideately fierce aggressivity amoung the Raiders.
So, you have an idea how unhealthy a meeting of the pods will be...but that would of course provide good material for exciting stories.

" I do think the Raiders would know the harpies and snake elves though, or at least of them."

the Sea Raiders could meet the harpy tribe if they still have Haken with them. Then he would remember / calculate that he must be their progenitor (together with Winnowill).( That was Embalas Beginning-of-the- Harpy-tribe story). that could provide good material for stories too.

Snake elves: No, doesn`t fit at all. Sea Raiders and Snake elves are 2 very different worldpools. Yeee could meet Soaron and party him as her half brother , which would be cute. But the snake elves are the tribe for my Rayhan. Her existence does not fit together with that of Yeee. I can not see them combined. Rayhan is somehow another version of Yeee without mer-blood.

So I rather have Rayhan in your worldpool than The Raiders. Also Rayhan is more fitting to Soaron as half sibling than Yeee . And Rayhan has recognized this big overgrown Snake Tanator. (won`t part that cute couple).
Hope, that is ok for you.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 6:10 pm

I remember the black outfit with the golden adornments. KitKat is another version of Kat (of you ^^) ... kinda.

About kids - Mouse can be a young boy too, Kat. Depends at which age you decide to introduce him in the story.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 7:23 pm

Glad I fixed the KitKat micro before I posted and thank you to @Prayer for reminding me about her bangs!
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Kat-mi43

So Far... Kid List: Tywaves, Kitten, Twitterfin, Spark (Skyspark), Daran, Tinder, Keni, Catalyn, Nomy and Mouse 

I always seem to forget poor Daran, I even left him off one of the page drafts. I was going to post my sheet list of elves, but when I looked it was sooooo behind. I did some cropping, this is most of them... https://sta.sh/01g00g9lr6jw It is missing everything from before the snakes on... probably before then too. I really need to find that missing page Sad

I forgot about the meteors falling when they recognized story... soooo romantic!! Sad

Random rant: Really starting to hate my computer, it runs Y8 sooooo slowly so I can't make a ton like I did when HTML still worked and my phone is being garbage... I'll figure out something.

I'm leaning towards "Feral" being Elf-Mom... she just won't have a name for now. Guin of course is their guide. Pearl is a first born, but she's the Winny type. Tangle is about to get her own tribe, but is a high one. Tikala is the high one of the snake elves. Usiguse is the one for the cat elves. Yirith is the one for the dragonriders. Not sure on the other tribes yet. I'll do a quick post who is who in large form once I get the sheet fixed again... like the link above.

ooooh, I seem to remember that about the doll now. She definitely needs a redesign then to be in the tribe, I love the name and the child factor.

*laughs herself silly!!!* That scene is the BEST!!! There should be someone in a tree eating too and maybe one of the child elves laughing silly. Poor Rayek! Maybe with Finch (his other son) laughing at Rayek. Very Happy

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5686276_1evY0NJbWCAb7AU
This is Ilyian, she's a shamaness human. When I played her on TwoMoons she used to do potions for the wolfriders, especially Tyleet and Moonshade.

Hmmm, the Raiders are more fierce than I thought. I was seeing more of the Glade elves seeing them and running. They really don't like outsiders on the open see. They're more curious of humans, stealing things off their boats like thieves in the night. They really don't attack any humans or other elves. Having Pearl terrorize them all the time has made them a bit skittish. So maybe single story meetings, but no meetings as a tribe... I think that would end VERY badly. The storm elves are rougher, but still... they stay in deeper waters.

I'll have to take another look at Rayhan... when we were talking about adding her to the whirlpool before I thought she was part of Yeee, I think. Hehe!!! I love the recognition! You don't need to worry about story changes unless it's with the main Sea Glade, like Change or Tynami. Though I'm open to any and all ideas concerning any of the elves Very Happy

lol, yup, Kat is kinda me... I think of me and Kat as separate, but technically both me :p It's nuts... 

For the kids... I still feel like I'm missing one.

As for the tooth, I'm putting off as long as I can to goto the dentist... 

Now off to try and fix that elf sheet so everyone knows who is who... or I should just post it here by tribe instead of the whole sheet at once so it won't be hard to load. Posting this first... then I'll take a look.

Edit: On second thought... everyone should be visible now on https://toyhou.se/katcombs/characters/folder:361044

Last edited by Tynami on Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 3:54 pm

Now you've a bunch of children, Kat! And I have 4 more for you ... must find a way to doll them Crabby ... and who is Nomy?

Quote :
Embala, what about your Ravenwing? Will she be part of this world too? I think, our harpys fit in here, nicely. 1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Herz
As her last hatch seems to end up in Ravenholt Ravenwing herself could join in, too. ^^
Would mean that her foster daughter Tuuva aka Deathwing and her owl friend will come with her, too.

EDIT: I cannot find a doll maker that works on my comp - and works for the chars I want to create alike. I need this Y8 browser. Okay. I'll describe the ones I've thought about and you can decide whether you'll wait for them, Kat.

"Twister", a Mountain Elf teen of about 15 years. He's wild, careless and boisterous. A troublemaker. And he's so fast and agile in flight that there's rumor he's a latent air shaper.
His twin sister ... I've forgotten all about her at the moment. Embarassed You can be pretty sure that she's the opposite of her brother, tho.

Droprok and Nugglet - about 7 year old Troll twins. Droprok is known for sitting around lazily wherever he can find a quite place. It's a running gag amoung the tribe that he will "end up as a stalagmite" some day. Only Grinwad noticed that this mump is not lazy but pensive and inventive.
Nugglet is a sweet pretty Troll maiden who believes in "Troll Charming" and the migical "Cave Flower". She's also the one who fiercely defends her brother if needed.

There's the idea that the unlikely twins will meet some day and team up for a Goonies-style quest.

Let take care of your tooth and be well soon, Kat. cathat

Last edited by Embala on Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 9:26 am

Since Toyhouse is a pain to sort everyone since they're all in folders, I'll do this... shots of each person from each tribe... hope they all fit. This could take several posts. @Embala I haven't missed your post, will revisit it once I get all this mess posted. This won't include the new elves yet!!

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5660871_Zdz_15759981 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Kat-mi431 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5660720_SjA1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1575777?15827584611 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5660799_vLs1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12594339_Z0F1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14284391_cwN1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14284355_JYH
Cat Elves - Amber, KitKat, Kitten, Marcenia, Meadowleaf, Shadowsleek, Smokeleaf and Swiftcreek

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5670650_IoB1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 10756277_3IP1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5686276_1ev_15760091 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13786307_nlR1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5656350_5Wa_1575073
Cove - Daran, Gwyneira, Ilyian, Mouse and Sweet Honey

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13925384_Efh1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13925354_S2H1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14284370_foU1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12727065_1Wt1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1576014?15827585261 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13197286_SxC1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5866545_aJ61 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13197939_qQf1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13785557_HKy1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12747617_VzH1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5658580_RHp
Cresthaven - Berrypatch, Firefly, Firemane (Dad), Hawk, Jeweleyes, Mooncrest (Mom), Petunia, Pineblossom, Spearheart, Tailspin, Wolvesfire

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5659087_PYD1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12378133_24s1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13197537_KoO_22888871 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5656894_lCK
Dragonriders - Blomstre (she's also in Caravan), Frostline, Onya, Sorien

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14348696_NGa1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13787189_QwD1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 37224170_7rE1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13786242_VEO1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14160828_j4t
Fire Elves - Ashcan, Blaze, Liandra (She's Me Very Happy ), Pyre, Tinder

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13507258_fZS1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13641467_3Pa1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12747576_6AN1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12727254_rNT1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 8206873_Uwy
Golden Oasis - Finch, Galen, Reina, Thistle, Whisperwill

More to come...

Last edited by Tynami on Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 10:16 am

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 27554328_3YX1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 27555684_cBt1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 27554506_CCS1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 27554392_qcI

Harpies - Aqualazil, Bastion, Shelby, Skynami

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 17053369_sXe1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12854522_W5C1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12854528_DEc1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 17053593_5yt1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5656966_WyR_15752371 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 31231546_zCM1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 31215052_gC11 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 27831269_cZB1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 30720074_upX
High Ones - Feral, Guin x2, Pearl, Tangle, Tikala (2nd is true form), Usiguse, Yirith

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12336535_YIY1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14160786_0Rb1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 8198186_ce51 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 8198365_6jo1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 15606485_ExF
Ice Elves - Anyu, Keni, Moondaughter, Morninglight, Slipstream

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5656408_PDw1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14491770_W6l1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14085397_ETQ1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14491649_7381 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13490117_iYX1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14491730_B7b1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 8206878_TbY
Mountain Elves - Cirrah, Goldspark, Kaer, Rosepetal, Skua, Skydive, Veeloo

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5656292_W6U1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14136608_6ew1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13643030_DJI1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13785236_M4r1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13641398_bM2
Plainsrunners - Duskbite, Goldfire, Jademark, Rainer, Savannah

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1576548?15827590721 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1576553?15827589591 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1576003?15827588621 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1576550?15827587141 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 4976221?15827588641 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1575837?15827581011 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1576027?16004545171 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1576546?15827596191 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1576543?15827592631 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 4903696?15827592971 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5866549_f0I1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1576492?15601807651 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1575272?1624163588
Sea Glade - Aero, Calmwaves, Fireshade, Flight x2, Ravendusk, Ribbon, Shelldust, Tywaves x2, Water Lily, Change, Tynami,

More to come...

Last edited by Tynami on Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 10:17 am

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5722591_9pr1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5722553_YLD
Shadowpaw Pride (PCs) - Coral, Kit

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5722723_b79
ShadowWolf Holt (PC) - Sunflower

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 31229510_iuG1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 31225885_4YO1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 31285756_rD41 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 31269175_GRV1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 28513836_kht1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 31230702_f6z1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 31348693_p8f1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 31285535_7jo
Slither Elves - Asp, Cobei, Kukulkan, Kytana, Metaliar, Monfire, Nomy, Tanator

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12704904_6RY1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12455508_BB81 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12378129_rhl1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12458008_z4S1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 16727620_XRZ1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12457567_Aav1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13785849_D5P
Storm Holt - Clamshine, Coralberry, Elm, Faith, Lau, Redtide, Rol

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5657613_c6D1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13214067_JRO1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12454886_ME11 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12457571_89D1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12457569_dhY1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 16639541_TqJ1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 32507219_QW31 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13150960_xdJ
Seabreeze x2, Seaglade, Seasting, Shadowblood, Shymist, Starpearlx2

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5657795_0iz_15754321 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5657984_Dho1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5658036_ixQ1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5658039_zDf1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5657950_N2Q1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5657859_2Z41 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12594400_hF4
Stormcaller, Sweetdusk, Tinkertide x2, Twitterfin, Violet, Watershy

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13641427_Oxy1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 13786162_lar1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14160866_YTE1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5657010_qF3_1575250
Trolls - Bloodknife, Coral, Grinwad, Marble

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1595677?15827590541 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1595508?15827587331 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1595440?15827585041 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1595602?15827583081 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1595460?15827583791 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1595478?15827581341 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1595630?15827580651 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1595540?15827580791 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5722249_t1d1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1595567?1582759388
World of Danen (PCs) - Brin, Freeskin, Jewel, Mist, O'Mynn, Onah, Raintouch, Raithlyn, Raven, Trisley

** (PC) means player character, I just played them, they weren't created by me. After posting these the blood triplets in the Storm Holt made me think they belonged to another tribe... but what? Would there be a tribe that is deeper in the planet than the trolls?

More to come...

Last edited by Tynami on Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 10:20 am

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 4219341?15827540721 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14286689_sw5_42193611 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 27400912_WIQ1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14286722_vC2_42193571 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1576267?15827539431 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 34005123_pce1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14286653_8YX_42193471 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14286671_jDa_4219353
Family's Elves - Blackmoth, Gamer, Laurali, Lhathron, Nightflash (part of Cresthaven), Rainthorwen, Tarnish and Two-Wolves (everyone else is part of Cove tribe)

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14638578_IQP1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12341021_Vo11 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 27342578_CDK1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12705143_W2n1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12341036_FFG1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12705208_fEV1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12341051_0fQ
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 32508167_KsG1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12473930_HIx1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 12705287_dc11 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14634926_Glh1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14636605_fGm1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 27340860_B84
Carnival Caravan - Amburn, Ashcen (as a female), Cajol, Hime, Hunter (as a female), Lirrain, Marimi, Perleya, Rotuis (as a female), Takkan (is Takkan male or female?), Tasmin, Thorrn, Whoami

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 36216991_v1e1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1554198?15827603071 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1554121?15827604211 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1553685?15827604381 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1553766?15827602181 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1554200?15827602691 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1559915?1582760291
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1554203?15827601471 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1553901?16201546851 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1775479?15827601831 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1553944?15827601931 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 27715163_NDQ1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1554210?15827600581 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 7884232_RCq_22564201 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1553953?15827600931 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 10072935?1614131479
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 10643928_gDj1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 10643932_45n1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1553409?1617735419
Dreamworld - Blackshade, Cherisea, Countess, Daranya, Darious, Emevol, Farangel, Foxx, Halinor, Kathrin, Koehthar, Melina, Miakiana, Mysthica, Skyea, Terra, Theiona x2, Whitelighter

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1559822?15827623151 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14687419_yvb1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 4409905?16201485401 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 15264078_VyJ1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 4873121?16199997271 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 15264042_ruF1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 14870235_asV1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 16526496_FD61 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 16526516_fe3
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 27344923_5Q31 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 34336162_M6u1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 16630915_DC4
Miss Kitty's Hybrids - Miss Kitty, Catbala, Chaniah, Hyperkat, Katnami, Katphyre, Katsuki, Maerc, Pintac, Spiritsea, Tybala, Ytnim

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 16728517_EBK1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 16748416_1To1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 4975428?15827590461 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 4916312?15827598321 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 16534188_Rpx1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 4872974?16198828261 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 16748370_2SV1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 4873645?16198817641 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 5021584?15827603171 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 26850619_zzi8NFGTewIGSy5
Fan Group - Mermaid Alternates (just cause I can) - Jeweleyes, Wolvesfire, Blomstre, Ribbon, Tynami x2 and Change x2, plus Dreamworlds Countess & Whitlighter

New additions - 
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Starpe101 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Forest701 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Forest711 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Leogir101 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Harpys101 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Senzan10
Skyspark, Ailyn (coming soon), Kinsama, Grissan, Catalyn, Soaron, Senzangakhona

Think that's all the groups... will be slowly adding in everyone all day...

That's all for now... did I miss anyone?

Last edited by Tynami on Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 12:29 pm

1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Ailyn-10 Try 1 on Ailyn

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 12:47 pm

>As her last hatch seems to end up in Ravenholt Ravenwing herself could join in, too. ^^
>Would mean that her foster daughter Tuuva aka Deathwing and her owl friend will come this her, too.

Ravenwing is welcome! She can even be considered the Harpy High One if she likes Smile I'll have to dig around for her images and Tuuva's too. I don't remember the owl, but I'll look.

>I cannot find a doll maker that works on my comp
I'm getting there too since Y8 works soooo slow on my computer. The Monster High maker from above and Glitter Cure both have exe downloads on them so I can use those two only right now Sad Still have gaiaonline and IMVU.

The new elves and trolls sound amazing!!

When I opened Gaia to see what I could make with Ailyn, I found this. Not sure what I was doing with Jeweleyes Smile
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Downl146

Last edited by Tynami on Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 3:33 pm

@Embala: Nomy is Moonlights Snake elf. Smile

@Tynami: "That's all for now... did I miss anyone?"
Yes, please add Aneret, Soarons mom to the Harpy tribe:
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Harpya10

And please add Rayhan to the Snake elves. I separate the genderbent story from her, which is a completely different OC from me now. That wouldn`t fit into the snake story anyway. To see how she is, you just can look into the snake elf thread here in the forum. There I made my little beginning story of the meeting of her and Tanator (and a very hidden, secret recognition, grin   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1f60d  1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 1f60a )
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Scree188

And there is the last hatch of Ravenwing: (they are still "greenfeathers" (youngsters) and yet need to be "raised" properly. Here are the nestsiblings:
Hareesh (made with Embalas help= lots of scars and eggplant- colored feathers)
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Haresh10
Shaheer  (made with Embalas help= Rouge bordeaux- colored feathers)
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Shaher10
and Sheerah  ( also made with Embalas help= red with yellow stripes- feathers and red foot feathers and tattoos only in her face)
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Sherah10
and here is a nest-sister of Soaron (unnamed yet)
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Harpys11

Last edited by Yeee on Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 2:02 am

Shocked ... oogled at the amazing character listing and more - and fallen in a magical sleep. Seriously - I've seemed to be dropdead. Rolling Eyes

UPDATE for the Mountain twins: The girl is named Ikahra. She has listened to the old stories and Preserver "songs" of an ancient home and wants to find it. 'When Cirrah left to follow Guin's call she felt the poll too but something hindered her to follow. Now she'ssecretly training to "go out" and send her mind on a quest. She desperately needs a mentor or mind and body will loose connection sooner or later.
Feel free to use this background as inspiration and twist it to your liking. it's just a rough idea.

about your awesome update listing, Kat:
Imature demon is named "Aschen" - I know it's unusual writing for native English speakers. It's simply the German word for "ashes". Wouldn't mind a change but Ashcen is much too close to Ashcan. ^^
Pictures and corresponding names for my Cat Elf contributions are twisted. Grissan is the male (gris = grey) and Kinsama (kin = gold) is the female).

Love to see Ravenwing's hatch again, Yeee. "greenfeathers" hehehe ... don't let this hear Haresh! XD
Aneret is fun Very Happy and she got a daughter! Naming day soon - time for celebration. ^^ Looks like the Harpy tribe was filled fast. O.O

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 12:01 pm

Oh I just heard the name of Haresh with the google translator in english pronounciation and it did sound different, than I wanted it to sound! Evil or Very Mad So I have to add an "e" to make it sound like I wanted . The big boys name is Hareesh now.
Same with Shaher: his name will be Shaheer now.
And also the same with Sherah ,her name wil be Sheerah now. Then we have the anagrams in the 3 names again and they sound as I wanted them to be.

""greenfeathers" hehehe ... don't let this hear Haresh! XD
Yes, he will get very angry if he hears that and would have to proove that he is veeeery adult Laughing .

"Looks like the Harpy tribe was filled fast. O.O"
By the way, there was a harpy of @Vaeri: does your harpy enter here too?

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 12:30 pm

Oh I forgot Littlemoon, the little pesty harpy (Moonlights harpy elf) who likes to annoy Soaron.
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Harpyl10
@Vaeri: here is your Harpy, you want her to join in?
1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Harpyv10

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 9:02 pm

>Yes, please add Aneret, Soarons mom to the Harpy tribe

EEK! I just LOVE Aneret! Does her name mean anything? Also grabbed her Halloween pics for the page. She is gonna be so much fun to draw!

>And please add Rayhan to the Snake elves

Very glad I still had a bunch of Rayhan saved from when the snake elves started. I really do like her design Very Happy Always love recognition stories.

All of the new nestmates are amazing looking! I especially like that last gal!!

>UPDATE for the Mountain twins:
Love the info for these new characters!!!

>Pictures and corresponding names for my Cat Elf contributions are twisted.
ACK! All fixed. I had them correct offline, just messed up when I was mass uploading, oops.

>Looks like the Harpy tribe was filled fast
LOVING THIS!!! It's gonna be fun drawing them off once the weather settles and I hurt less *hoping soon!!*

Littlemoon!!! She's so fun!!! I can see her annoying Shelby too... Shelby is waaay too serious and needs to be picked on.

>@Vaeri: here is your Harpy, you want her to join in?
Beautiful harpy!!!

@Prism Do you have any characters you'd like to put in these worlds?

@Embala How did Ailyn turn out? Wasn't sure if Miss Kitty's experiment turned out right...

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 12:16 am

*aargh* And I've wondered who Ailyn is and what I've missed! Rolling Eyes Well - somehow I've thought that Gaia Jeweleyes is another version of Ailyn - must have added to my puzzlement. XD

I like the Ainoa-Ilyian fusion, Kat. Very Happy She even has Ainoa's red-white tresses! I love you Nice mix of white and brown layers and the style works well, too! Very Happy I think she's ready to join Miss Kitty's hybrids.
Hmmmm ... fun fact about Ainoa:  she's a shapechanger and sometimes runs arond as a wolf. So if you want to add wolf ears or a tail to Ailyn - it would be justified! ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   1 - Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tynami's New Elf Creation
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next