Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tynami's New Elf Creation

Go down 
+2
Embala
Tynami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:07 pm

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Tynami16Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Change13

Maker: https://www.dressupgames.com/cute-santa-baby-dress-up-game

Edit: I'm not sure which colors to use for Kat, so it'll be  Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 1664284?1537225911 if she was a mermaid. Anything will work, I'm very open to ideas.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 3:20 am

Tynami, i finished the maker for you!^^ just had to adjust a few hat positions...and i tried making a few ah....rough background elements.^^0 i tried anyway. i hope you have fun with the oodles and oodles of options and i can't wait to see what you make!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nS_XeiRlEZvlZmnadVNS7TvYVYSdEOH1/view?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 6:16 am

Hello Vaeri, this will probably be an early Christmas present? Very Happy santa I don't get the maker on my computer, but this little one is very appealing.
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Preser10
Splashwings could be a nice addition to the Sea Raiders. It is picked up on the island, where there was also Haken.  Very Happy  Do they actually need air to breathe and food? I don't know anything about the critters at all.

"Catfish", first try, I stuck to the picture from your last post very much:
catlike spots, yellow eyes, for a predator i choosed a shark design, yellow tail? (like the eyes) , fluffy slight curly hair, feline slanted eyes
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Catfis10

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 12:42 pm

Wow Yeee, that's so spiky! Per the usual when it comes to the Sea Raiders lol. "I don't get the maker on my computer" has me puzzled though. What do you mean??

But i hope you had fun! I don't think they need to eat and breathing is up in the air considering Cutter tried to squish one and it didn't lose any breath.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 3:06 pm

If ya'll need it, the EMCCV maker can be found HERE. If you need any backgrounds, I've got a lot of forest and water photos and there's also Pixabay where there are tons of free images to use. I tend to keep them transparent though Smile

Here's my first few tests since it took me a while to locate the maker after I updated windows. These will look a little speckled cause I'm shrinking um, but they'll be on TH full sized (I'll be linking you and Jeedai).
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 20211210 For Centauri
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 20211211 For Nebula

Still have Maia (Me), Tsunami (Ty) and Lyncis (Kat)

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 20211213 
This little bugger is unnamed, but its a part of Storm Holt now Very Happy

I'll comment on the mer-Kat in a little bit, my typing is waking up hubby.

Last edited by Tynami on Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:25 pm

"Wow Yeee, that's so spiky! Per the usual when it comes to the Sea Raiders lol. "

Yay, It will be spiky Sharuks pet lol! . "SPIKYHIGHTHING HAPPY NOW TO HAVE SPLASHYWINGS! RIGHTYRIGHTY?"
Sharuk: "MOOOOAN....!"
So now we've even found its owner ... (friend). Or rather it found him.
The idea of ​​having a preserver is really great. Since the Sea Raiders do not have a healer for a long time, this helps avoid unnecessary deaths.

I meant, that I could not use the maker after downloading the zip. I believe, there was an unpacking link, that was given to me long ago from jaRf. But me and computer, I have not the nerve for that stuff...I need my free time to draw. Razz Smile And I have one preserver now, do not need more, thanx.

And Tynami found my second choice of a preserver What a Face , but now without wings . Cool, have it! I decided against it, because it had wings and fishtail. And I thought this did not fit.

@Tynami: A good night's sleep for your hubby.
And second try:
eyes narrow, eyebrow still angry mode but different,long nose slightly Leetah style, pouty lips upper lip narrow, hairstyle different at forehead and in the neck, this tail with a slighty sharp formed fin looks good on a predatory fish, now in a bright colour and the same brown color like version 1 at the caudal fin, different bra, rest is the same
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Catfis11

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 6:29 pm

I fixed my last post, didn't realize I posted the preserver twice... oops.

@Yeee I love how the first merkat is a mix of her regular look and her elf look!! Orange-yellow does really look good on her. I especially love the gold brooch on her top. Did you want me to make you a wingless version? Same colors or different. One of the monsters has a concert tonight so I may not be able to do it until tomorrow. Second version looks amazing, reminds me her My Little Pony Equestria Girls look, hehe. Thank you for these, I do love them both!

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 6:52 pm

"Did you want me to make you a wingless version? "
No, everything is ok, the preserver can use its wings to fly underwater like penguins. Smile

" I do love them both!"
Yay! super! so she is both?  Razz  If you want a mix of both please write quickly, for my bedtime is very soon.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 8:13 pm

Squeee!! The brooches look so unique and cool! I really like the butterfly wings, Nebula's look like monarch wings! I never would have expected that. I hope you had plenty of options!

Yeee, would you like the unzipped version of the preserver maker?
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 4:28 pm

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-mi55Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-mi57Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-mi56Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-mi58Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-mi59Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-mi60
New micros: Assassin's Creed, Katacombs Equestria Girl, Lisabit Equestria Girl, Emmalina (Disney), Felina (Winx) and Isla (Lisa scrambled, WITCH)

THESE PAGES have been updated, they now have all the characters.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 8:01 pm

Are the WITCH comics still existing? I read those, when they started years ago. The villain was cool (name was Eric?), he was a kind of Naga.

@Vaeri: Sorry, I thought I had answered you, but it seems I forgot to post my answer, though I wrote it. Yes, of course I would like an unzipped version of your preserver maker. But only if it is not too much work for you. Very Happy I love you

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 8:48 am

So many new creations of old friends ... seasonal costumes ... completely new characters  ... and the micros make me feel nostalgic. You still have the hang of it, Kat! Kudos for yourself as helping elf! ^^

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 10:58 pm

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Katfis10
The Katfish I'm working with right now.

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Downl151
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Gaia-h10
These two will be characters in a manga like story, no actual names yet. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Plus I still need to name the preserver fishie... I think I posted that one earlier.

I put a lot of my critters up for adoption... may do the same for some of my elves... https://toyhou.se/katcombs/characters/folder:2816931

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 6:13 am

nice Katfish! Fishy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 5:30 pm

Oh look what I've just found, Kat!

https://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/10/110/430/110430050_09996d68ed24c25bdb0183c7f14eda3bd3gmlo1.jpg

She's a bit like I've imagined the "Axolotl"-HighOnes of Crystal Hollow ... (without all this frilly fabric)

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 2:23 pm

So maybe something like this?
https://www.deviantart.com/shadowinkwarrior/art/Amphriosa-905555273

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 3:15 pm

Not really, Kat. I see them pale. Very pale.

With this pale thin tentacles and big reddish gills in the head/neck region.  The hands of the pale creature look perfect. Longish flipper-like feet but still funktional for walking short distances. Not necessarily a tail ... if so it would follow the spine line (in short: either tail or ass) and hardly longer than the legs. Rather flat facial features and slender like the Coneheads.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 10:26 pm

These aren't elves... but once a month I try my best to add to this set. Usually takes all month... here's what I have so far this year. The ponies I've been making on my phone and saving them when I get a minute on the PC. Next sets (if I can keep up) will be posted in another 4 months)

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-2040Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-2041Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-2042Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-2043
This year so far! - parts by Haydn, Spaz and TTA

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Januar12
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Gaia-f54
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Gaia-m10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Gaia-e16
Made on https://www.gaiaonline.com/avibuilder/

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Downl154Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t13Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Downl155Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t14Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t23
This first set was discontinued in March - All ponies that are like this were made on Pony Town https://pony.town/

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t12
This will be the only Chinese zodiac one

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t16Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t15 Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t24 Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t11
Birthstones

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t21Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t22 Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t20Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t28
Monthly Flowers

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t17 Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t18 Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t19 Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t10
Western Zodiac

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t26Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t27Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t25Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t29
Ponies dressed for their months - replaced mix set from above!

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Gaia-a11
April Fools - just a special day for me Very Happy

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 5:12 pm

Let's see what I've missed lately....

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-se10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-se11Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-se12
Some of the wolf pack!

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 47621110Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Americ10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Awwww10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Cardin10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Egypti10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Incado10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Killde10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Mallar10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Red-wi10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Titmou10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Whitew10
Birdies!!
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-cc10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp17Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sq10Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-he10
New minis, including Rainthorwen's Newt (orange one)

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Downl162Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Downl163Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Downl164Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Downl165Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Downl166
Gaia Dolls
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t30
Aries redo

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Gaia-t11Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Thistl10
Introducing another Thistle... though now that I've put her in the sky elves tribe (another new tribe, Blomstre had to get her wings genes from somewhere).... I'm not sure that will be her name anymore.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 7:52 pm

Ready for this... been really busy lately and some newbies in here and some I think @Embala would love too... still have 2 left to do that I hope to edit this post and add later tonight. 

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp18Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp19Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp20Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp21Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp22Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp23
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp29Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp30Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp31Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp32Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp33Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp34Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp35Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp36Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp37
Some various world ocs

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp28Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp24Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-s253Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp26Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp27Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp25Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp38Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp39Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp40Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp41
And some elves

Nenatr and Rainya (pink hair, wearing red w/wings) will probably be the only ones in their tribes for a while.

I did have an outlandish idea.... dropping the whole of Dreamworld into my elf world. Not sure how I'd explain Foxx in the EQ world, lol.

Edit:
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp42Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp43Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-sp44

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 11:14 am

We need another Elemantal. Kat! Wink

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Image_20220615_ln_640x426_44cc97461bab29f3743b1acd6e8b2b16

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Image_20220615_ln_640x426_539ce964af4afe18c50c2e8d641f02a1

google "noctilucent clouds" ... pretty!

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 10:39 pm

Embala wrote:
We need another Elemantal. Kat! Wink

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Image_20220615_ln_640x426_44cc97461bab29f3743b1acd6e8b2b16

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Image_20220615_ln_640x426_539ce964af4afe18c50c2e8d641f02a1

google "noctilucent clouds" ... pretty!

But would she be clouds, or just those kinds of clouds?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 10:43 pm

Copying these over from another thread...

Tynami wrote:
Right now I'm rebuilding the Minecraft plains village to something bigger.... each house will have a spot for the villager to trade and a spot to sleep. Keeping them in their buildings though is proving to be a pain... they like to block the door.

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Screen14

Tynami wrote:
Yeee wrote:
Ooooooh, show us!  Very Happy

I need to clean her up a bit, but here's the first try Very Happy The mouse behind is Rainthorwen made several years ago. 

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 28818911

Tynami wrote:
Rainflower wrote:
My Boi's friend tried to 3d print some warhammer orcs.
Didn't work out that much🤣they look mummified😆you did a better job, @Tynami

My son sent me this:

Hope it helps Razz

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 10:55 pm

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Screen17
As of 06/16

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Screen18
As of a few minutes ago...

Plus it looks like I only posted up until April here, so here are May and June... plus a possible sneak peek at July...
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t31Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t37Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t36Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t32Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t38Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t33Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t35Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t34Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Pony-t39

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-2044Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-2045Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Downl167Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 50621889_iwmSmypazUJBIVqTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 50624571_0ZurZKDPiG39ST1

Makers: Pony TownGaia Online and the tail by Jeedai

This is the last week of school so hoping to make more bitties soon. I keep going back to that base.

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-bittie-elfquest-brillTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-bittie-elfquest-clearbrookTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-bittie-elfquest-cutterTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-bittie-elfquest-dewshineTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-bittie-elfquest-emberTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-bittie-elfquest-LeetahTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-bittie-elfquest-moonshadeTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-bittie-elfquest-NightfallTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-bittie-elfquest-skywiseTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-bittie-elfquest-winnowillTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-bittie-eq-tyleetTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-bittie-redlance
Bitties

Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-eda-bittie-EmbalaTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-eda-bittie-MistblossomTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-eda-bittie-NightseaTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-eda-bittie-StormcloudTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-eda-bittie-Wolf-Moon-SkyTynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Kat-wayuki-bittie-monsoon
OC Bitties

Do you think this is too small?

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:28 pm

@Embala How's this?
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Downl169

I have no idea who this is, she just popped in...
Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Downl170

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tynami's New Elf Creation   Tynami's New Elf Creation - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tynami's New Elf Creation
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next