Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 12:04 am

double art tonight! should have recorded this but i forgot and by time i remembered, it was too late...^^0 ah well. thank you so much Yeee, i think this definitely suits Vaeri's mother! a nice bust shot. also thanks to Sharuk(previous page), i think i've found a new style for hair lighting that i really like!^^ now if only i could design Vaeri's father....o.o...

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Seri_b10
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 4:05 am

WOOOOOW!  woohoo
I will put this Image on Deviantart and that of Silver and the peacock Yeee too. They are sooooo much better in colour than my simple b/w pictures. All the snowflakes in the foreground are such a great Go-Back effect, I would never have managed that. One would think that one sees the vapor of the breath in the cold.
The rivets and shoulder plates look right like metal with the light effects. Where the scar is, the skin is also lighter, that looks really awesome.

My translator says that OCD is obsessive compulsive disorder, I don` t think, that Vaeri has that   Pike Rolling  
My husband immediately explained to me what that means in German, this also applies to his work as a psychologist. LOL

Vaeri will surely explain and the hut-cave will get her round door and windows with the appropriate supernatant. But everything will be covered with sea decoration, the stone shaper will not let that be. grin

Oh yes Haken has nefarious intentions for Yeee and very much yes, that`s why he reshaped her...heh heh   Rayek Devil
The design of the children we all get together somehow. So one kid is at least already planned here and the second of Vaeri, well you have to see how you want to have that conceived (fat grin). We have at least 3 possibilitys for that.   lol!

O-o you have made another pic! How fast are you! great done your mom, and she has similarity with Vaeri. I like that hair-light shading design.
There are 4 male elves on the page together with Seri, you can have one of them too if you like for Vaeris father.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 11:19 am

Don't sell yourself so short Yeee! My colorings wouldn't look half so good if i didn't have beautiful pictures to work with.^^ honestly, the snow is just two different snow brushes and the metal is a gradient layer. Tis no great talent, just good utilization. And i have a few scars myself lol! So i know scars have to be a lighter color. Strange how skin heals that way! But it really helps to seperate him from looking too much like Rayek's clone!^^

Well i couldn't think of a good term to use! I was gonna say tyrannical but she wouldn't be mean about it...alright perhaps a bit fanatic would work better! She'd be very insistent and determined about getting as much sun folk as she could!

Ohhhh how cool that your husband is a psychologist!^^ hmm now that makes me wonder what a psychologist's take on the characters of Elfquest would be...i bet there'd be some funny diagnosis' in there! Lol

Uh oh! Yeee elf, look out! XD well i suppoooose after Haken has his wicked way with Yeee, Vaeri could meet eyes with Blackfin. I can only imagine how thrilled the tribe pod will be to have 3 pregnant women at once!

Yes Seri was easily done...not too big or complicated. I appreciate it greatly but i didn't really like any of the guys. Definitely not shinyhead! I kinda liked the one to the top left of the page but his face was far too long...he has a horseface...or a zwootface! XDD
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 6:53 pm

The thing is also that I can probably work after getting familiar with Photoshop etc, but I do not want to give away the precious little time I have left. I prefer to leave the dyeing to you.
The brats look all similar to Rayek, more or less. Sharuk has some details that make him look a bit different. His eyebrows are higher and his nose has a downward-pointing tip, Rayek's is just a tiny bit straight forward.
Maybe I should make some detail comparison drawings for Rayek and his brats. Silver looks exactly like him, just that he has pale skin, white hair, violet eyes and he does not drag a permanent scowl on his face like Rayek, but tend to smirk as smugly as Haken.

So, we will have another recognition and you want to wait, until Haken  put his plan into action? Oh my, Haken must wait at least until the scene with Embala is completed. You can also let it pass by the romantic campfire right now, when he puts the shell into her hair or something like that ...then you don`t need to wait unnecessarily.
The swarm is already used to the pregnant females. If the females have their fertile days, then that causes rather more excitement, at least with the males. And Yeee has her own plans concerning her next breeding cycle...

Why not have a zwootface as dad!  Pike Rolling  

Aaaaand another pic: my new avatar for now, that Yeee is a shapechanged new high one. "Cyan" is her "air-name" , like Sharuk, Silver, Blackfin or Scarlett, or Ortega.  She's just a bit special when it comes to that name because she just wants to be named by those who really love her. So the name Cyan has something of a soul name that just is not secret but especially reserved.

Last edited by Yeee on Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 7:02 pm

Nah Vaeri can wait a bit longer for her recognition! And a comparison picture would be awesome and informative!

Oooh lovely new avatar! And you used the shirt i designed, eeer!^^ did you want it colored or left black and white?
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 7:03 pm

Dear Vaeri, I would love to see it coloured Wink Very Happy
now I'm in bed , good night!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 7:09 pm

Then i shall color it after my next color fun. Good night!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 6:07 am

*delurks for a moment*

No problem about your questions in the dollz thread, Yeee. I don't mind to tell about Embala again and again. ^^ I don't expect others will remember "all about Embala" at first glance. Just don't wanted to direct you to the story again.

btw: Embala didn't loose her child. Little Bluedepth turned out a bit "changed", tho.

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Abyssb10 1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Abyssb11

He was born with a tentacle as tail. When Abyss matured he learned to control his inherited healing magic. Now he can transform from tentacle to legs and back.
I consider to bring him to the game - first as a memory of Embala. Later he might show up ... in case you are fine with it.

*looks around and AWWWs about all the pretties and a special intererest of Embala*

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 4:50 pm

I had to edit my avatar picture. The one strand of hair in front of the face hung against gravity. That looked totally stupid. So the strand is now held in place by other strands, and other strands have been lengthened or thickened.

@Embala: yes , I'm fine with that boy dropping by. Why not, he is a mer, we are at the shore , everything is fitting. Has Bluedepth changed his name into Abyss?

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Yeeeav11
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:44 pm

Today it`s another old picture of a Rayek-style elf (yes I just copied Rayek-pictures to train Rayek-drawing then,Lol.) . One is the original, and one is the coloured version from Ari. I had him on a roleplaying game which never started (sadly). I still love this pale blue -eyed version of Ray who has the name "Firespark". And I will revive him also in my almost pure-Rayek-bloodline swarm   Razz  . Yes, I'm really crazy, I admit it! And if he's already called Firespark, then he must be a fire starter too. And that as a water elf. How stupid is that!
Should not Silver be a fire starter too? Then that would have to be changed. 3 of them are already 2 too much.
But the good Blackfin I can not take the fire from him away now, then there are 2 fire elves  in salt water.

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Firesp10

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Firesp11
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:57 pm

Ohh that's cool looking! He really looks like an indian! ^^ and kinda like a melding of Cutter and Rayek...Rayek's looks but Cutters coloring. Very nice coloring by Ari!

Maybe Silver could be another rockshaper. Or watershaper, like Surge!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 4:31 pm

Yeee wrote:
oh okay then, if you would love to put your harpy elves into my story then, lets see how we can make it fitting. Maybe another mean abusing in the blackhair-bloodline?
This time Haken takes on Winnowill, and that's why Winnie gets mad, or gets her first hit off it, so it just takes little to madness. She flees from him and now he searches for her...would that be ok?
No need to bring Harpy Elves into Cyan's story line, Yeee - un less YOU want to have it this way.

You have the Sea Raiders and the Go-Backs as far as I get it. Coincidentally Embala has two confirmed children:
Abyss, who is a Wavedancer offspring and lives in the ocean depths.
Ainoa/Snowflame, who is Timmorn's daughter and roams the white wast.
More than enough to keep me busy. ^^ In case you get a liking on Ravenwing, her background story and a possible Harpy tribe we can share them. Smile

"Palace Mountain" is an alternate universe that belongs to Beryl and me. All that exists about it is a bunch of dollz, a world building that exists mostly in my mind only ... and some stories - most likely an expose I've told Beryl.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 4:52 pm

thanx Vaeri!

@Embala:  Ok , I would like to see some harpy elves on the shore , why not? I like the concept.  I would also like to have a harpy elf, but I don`t  get that with the harpy maker. Must I log in for creating a bird elf?
And yes;I "get a liking on Ravenwing, her background story and a possible Harpy tribe."
I believe: YES MUCH More than enough to keep you busy . If I may quote you, lol.

Have your 2 kids also with the Yeee story, I am totally fine with it.

I do not really have Go-Backs in my story, Sharuk and Shinzon were first created as  Go-Backs, but thats no more.

The story of these elves around Firespark is based on a series of novels called: Hawkbrothers. A Girlfriend had read these books and so wanted to make a website with role play out of it. Unfortunately, she lost interest in Elfquest (which was the same for me in the meantime). So nothing came of it.
The elves sit in a huge forest (maybe rainforest) full of fields of failed magic that has turned into something like Madcoil-like dark magic. The border patrol has to take care of that and the protection of the tribe. Firespark was created as a member of the border patrol.
These people like tattoos and they love their birds of prey that are sacred to them. Otherwise, they are strangely religious, as the rotten magic makes all magic users mortal (they do not become older than about 600 years after the fatal infection). Skin hair and eyes bleach out 20 years after infection until they look white.
Here is another old pic of him (again I used Rayek pictures to find the right Rayek-form, yet there are some fails in this and in the pic from yesterday) with a kind of war painting or maybe a face tattoo? I was not sure about it.

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Firesp12
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 5:11 pm

War paint! I love your developement drawings of Firespark. It's a pity the role play never started. He deserves a new life as a Sea Raider! *daumendrück*

No Go-Backs then ... I got the impression that Sharuk & Co. occationally mask themselves as Go-Backs. Their temper is compartible.

About the Harpy maker: no log in necessary. Just start playing and use the arrow to scroll. The last page will allow you to save the picture on your comp.
I'm curious to see your Harpy char!

Last edited by Embala on Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 5:33 pm

thank you Embala !
Nö ich bekomme das mit dem Harpien nicht hin, da spielt nur ein kurzer Film superschnell ab mit Hintergrundbildern, damit lässt sich nichts machen. Und wenn man Videos anklickt kommen nur Kimonomaker und sowas bei raus. Das Ding ist verwirrend, da komm ich net mit.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:17 pm

Huch? Sorry, das mit den "Pfeilen" war ein anderer Maker. Embarassed Film, Video usw. habe ich nicht oder brauche ich nicht. Ich sitze übrigens an einer ganz normalen PC-Kiste ohne Apps und Schnickschnack.
Also bei mir geht das so ...

the following was carried over to the Harpy Tribe thread

Last edited by Embala on Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:36 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I've learned thumbnails ^^)
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 9:41 pm

Oha, ich weiß was es ist: Mein Computer läuft mit Linux, das Betriebssystem kann keine Spiele ! Ich hab kein Windows. Da muss ich passen.

I can`t do anything of all that on my computer. I couldn`t sleep, because I had such afunny and stupid idea of a harpy elf, I had to draw it instead of sleeping.
The first sketch of Sherah , I couldn `t resist making an air(wo)man out of her. She looks definitely no more like an Elfquest elf. Did the Harpies have cat's eyes? With slits as pupils? If not I can change her pupils.
The name Sherah has such beautiful anagrams as: Shaher and Haresh. This will become her brothers, the names sound so awesome. Since I have ever done the first doodles.

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Sherah10

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Harpye10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 10:25 pm

Well, dolling is the second best way to create your own harpy elf. ^^ Drawing it is definitely the most individual option ... and your Sherah is prizeless! rofl You've made these scenes so funny, Yeee - in sketch and text!
Sherah doesn't look like an EQ elf despite the perfect ears ^^ ... but very much like Tyldak XD ... have you ever seen Joselle's take on him? Her brothers are not amused ... that's very amusing. ^^

Welcome Sherah, Shaher and Haresh! Like

About the maker eyes: The Harpy eyes range vom more or less human shape to owl round to catlike to solid color - anything is possible. Sipmly make them the way YOU like it best anyway.

(sorry for spamming your thread with the dollmaker manuel)

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 2:39 am

Thank you Embala, but this pic got absolutely out of control! Oh I know, what Sherah is, a mean chaos maker striking at  night! She cannot stay like THAT! That is a joke.
I find the first Harpy elf great, that you send me: black hair, bright skin like Winnie and Haken , and were there yellow eyes? Cool I want it. Would you generate a harpy for me, now that my shitty computer won`t do it?
Are there only bird feet? I would like elf feet with claws instead nails better, but it`s ok  if Sherah has bird feet.

Hey, my harpys can have traits from those hawkbrothers like tattoos  (no, I have no tattoo myself, just like to draw them), and bones to wear, like a skull of an antelope (for a brother) on the head. They could match to be so fine primitive elves, griiiiiin!

Tyldak is cuuute on that pic! I don`t know joselles art. Must look after that today.

As always I find music for the elves, I think, they fit into wild music with medieval and atavistic elements. Here is a song from one of my favourite medieval music bands. There are more very wild and atavistic songs, this one sounds more nice and civilised. I just didn `t want to start too wild, grin.   What a Face

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:54 am

I did not expect that Sherah will keep this aviator cap and runs Harpy AlbatrosAirlines! *chuckles* You should take your whimsical sketches serious, tho! "Out of control" drawing often provide most fun! On the old Scroll of Colors I've learned to appreciate many different styles - sketches and fully fleshed out drawings, lineart and colored pictures, color pencils and computer art - fun and cute and serious realistic versions alike.

I'd love to help you develope your sibling with the maker. I need some more specifications, tho.
Colors - skin, eyes, feathers? There are feather patterns, i.e. white owl or uni coloring.
Hair style and colors?
Narrow or wider wings? Tail shape?
Feet are limited to eagle claw, owl claw, feathered bird claws ... and the duck feet. XD Arms are only the full Wing version.
Feathered chest? Fully feathered top and/or pants?  
Clothing style? As less as possible or lots of fabric? Colors?
Guessing your harpys are bird-of-prey-like and wear as less as possible I can make three maxymum different examples - and then we can discuss most serious possible appearance.

And - should I spam your art and game thread - or make a new one for tribe development?

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Doll-d11 1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Doll-d12 1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Doll-d14 Showing possibilities Smile

Last edited by Embala on Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 8:05 am

Must have been a gorgeous site, that scroll of colours.
Yeah, that crashlanded first image of Sherah and the bros I might keep as fun-section elves (how can perfect elves also have tooth gaps of teeth that have grown too far apart. That's too human, though I find the design cool. Sherah and Haresh can whistle wonderfully through their teeth., fat grin). By the way, they are all bros and sis wasn`t it so?  Hm, then these 3 were in one nest at a breeding season (Thats what Haresh denied, chuckle). You wanted to have them as Ravenwings fledgelings, right? Oh it`s such a great fun to have Haken and Winnie as grandparents, LOL!

I think yes, it would make sense to start a new thread for the Harpy-flock tribe. Since it was your idea with the harpies, you should open the new thread.

THANX A LOT, that you want to design my siblings.  woohoo
Please give Sherah loooooong extended wings if possible (albatross style),  the bros can have eagle wings and tail like on your first shown panel. Sherah may have a long tail (as you showed in the 3. panel ). Please give all of them scars, flying around must lead to injury.
All have pale skin and black fluffy hair like their grandparents. Since I do not know what the father looks like, the look comes more from the grandparents.
Sherahs hair you made for her, is great! But it looks too much Yeee style.
Hairstyle: give Sherah longer hair , try that on the right side in the middle of the field.
The bros have long hair, can be longer than Sherahs.
The eyes, wow exciting, I love yellow eyes, that has Sherah, at the others two I have to throw a coin, that's really funny right here. Shaher : Winnos eyes, Haresh: yellow
feather colour pattern: like on your first panel with brighter spots on the feathers for the bros , for Sherah the white owl pattern , the main colour is scarlet red with Sherah , Shaher: aubergine coloured (redblue) , Haresh: burgundy red (dark red) , yellow spots for Sherah, black spots with the bros.  
I would like to see the feathered feet.
Clothing style: as less as possible for all three, to reduce weight. The bros have loinclothes
Shaher : 2 claw belts (like your example) with feathers over loincloth. Haresh: 1 claw belt over loincloth, that chest-ribbon of your example with those feathers. and the leg-clothes on your example are cool, give those to both bros. Colours : brown leathers
Sherah: no top but claw or feather chain over the breasts if possible and nearly nothing as pants, decorated with feathers.
Can you show me the different body styles and the eyes and the noses , mouths and eyebrows and tattoos?
now I`m really curios what you will design. But do not let yourself be rushed.

Oh I just see your new examples: Yup: Feathered feets for Sherah and snow owl pattern. The second guy is perfect: I want his design of wings in red -yellow and the hairstyle, tattoo, eyebrows , nose mouth , faceform and clawchain on the breast/- bust (?) for Shaher , and a feather added to his hair. Just like to see the different eye styles. The third guy has the hair of Haresh!
I have found cool hairdo for Sherah:

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Harpyr10
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 2:57 am

okay this took a whooooole lot longer than i thought it was going to...but i finished! i really just wanted to experiment and have fun....and Scarlett was such a blank canvas, i wanted to play with giving her color. XD probably took it way too far and far too monochromatic, but i did enjoy mysef.^^ i hope you and your daughter like it Yeee, even if it it's not going to be Scarlett's official color scheme!

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Scarle10

now i can progress onto the avatar of Yeee...i reeeeally wanted to color that! XD then if nothing else holds my inspiration hostage, i can finally color Blackfin and get his colors set before coloring the oh so wonderful picture of him and Vaeri<3
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 1:11 pm

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHWOOOOOOOOOW! Eyes fall out of the head Shocked 51
Let that picture stay that way, I love that experiment! Scarlett red in red, great work. Looks as if she baths in red light, while swimming in the dark sea, maybe a submarine sending out a red light beam to find the merelves. Oh wow, this is so awesome! The light spots have a faint red glow. Only the armor plates are too bright, they are more bright than the light spots. (I just can`t shut up finding something to carp, sorry! grin)
I will show this picture to Marie, as soon as I can. She will surely love it , as I do.

Vaeri , you have done so much, Make your pair on the beach-scene pic in colour. You long for it, isn`t it?

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 2:14 pm

I'm glad you like it! Seeing it on my phone, perhaps i made her skin too red..i wanted a nice reddish brown for her.

I figure the plates can work cause look at Yeee. Her tail is blue and black, but her plates are a light brown. Very contrasting. So Scarlett is similar to her mother in that sense. Oh i can't wait to hear how your daughter reacts! Such a cute name, that's actually my middle name!

I do want to color it but as i said i want to color your avatar too! I'm hoping you'll like it well enough to use it! And you know the old saying: anything worth having is worth waiting for. Anyways the avatar shouldn't take long at all. I can probably record this coloring!^^

Thank god i'm off work for my "weekend" after today! I should be able to start and finish Cyan avatar and begin on dear Blackfin. Shall i experiment with him a bit too?
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 5:22 pm

My daughter said: It`s so cool!
Let the skin colour as it is, it`s perfect redbrownish.

You wrote: "anything worth having is worth waiting for." You know something? You sound so much like Rayek! And because that sentence comes from me, you know that this is not meant as an insult, lol! I couldn`t wait in your case.
Do as you wish, I like all that coloured stuff you deliver, be it my avatar or whatsoever!
And make your experiments, they look good. We had sorted out that Blackfin has a black-dark grey tail, yes?

Best weekend ever ? 5 days, cool! All weekends should be like that!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 8 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: