Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 6:12 pm

I'm glad she likes it! Haha i was thinking of lowering the saturation so it wasn't so vivid..but i can leave it as is.^^

Oh i imagine Rayek and i have similarities...i also want to be needed and know i am depended upon...to an extent. I also do NOT want to share my chosen significant other!

I shall play with his coloring a bit then. And it's not a five day weekend..i just call it my "weekend" when i have two days off in a row. I don't work wedsnday or thursday but i go back to work friday...thus today is my "friday". That's why i use the quotation marks.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 6:11 pm

oh, ok sorry a 5 day weekend would have been too cool to be true. I wish you then a fine "rest of the weekend".

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 10:42 pm

ahhhh finished like i was hoping! and surprise, two versions!^^ with a video finally, if anyone wondered what it was like when i color these pictures.

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 Yeee_a101 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 Yeee_a11

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 7:21 am

Yay! You made my Avatar! I like more  the red version , that remind me a little bit of Rayek, chuckle. Thank you very much. It was interesting to see how you made the colouring , I liked best when you made the blue gleam in Yeees hair in the video.
The stamps must have made you mad with all these tiny details.
When I am home again I will print the pic out and draw a correcture at the hair. It is because you took my first try of the avatar pic, that stupid curl in front of the face hangs against all laws of physic . Razz
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 9:11 am

I remember!^^ that's why i made a blue and red version for you. I'm glad you like the coloring and the video!

You know i was kinda dreading the stamps...but then they turned out exceedingly easy! All i did was use the eraser tool after filling in the boxes and it worked perfectly. I was surprised!

Correction? Curl against gravity? I think every single strand looks fantastic! I think it makes her look very wild and untamed in a good way.^^
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 9:20 am

there is one strand of hair, it hangs in front of her face which is wrong. it follows the face direction to the side instead of hanging downside as it belongs.
But the rest looks wild and untamed, yes and shaggy of saltwater. grin

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 9:26 am

Honestly i really like how the strand in front of her face falls. Sometimes one of my side hairs does that! It seperates from the rest in a little bunch and goes everywhere the other hair doesn't^^ sometimes i even get Dart hair wings! Still not sure what causes THAT exactly...*puzzled*
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 12:24 pm

oh my, your hair has a life of it`s own

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:16 pm

You have no idea, lol! My boyfriend is forever calling me Medusa because of my hair.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 11:34 am

Then you have Yeees hair, lol!

I still have another pics from Firespark from long ago. As a Hawkbrother that guy is more fitting to the harpys than to the Sea Raiders, grin. I like this picture, only the hut looks stupid. Again Ari did the colouring of the second version.

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 Firesp13

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 Firesp14
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 9:24 am

Hello, Yeee!

I used to draw a lot, but I put it aside years ago. I've just taken it up again, with a book on drawing instruction. "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" by Betty Edwards. My copy is so old that the pages are loose, but this actually makes it easier to use.

Your drawings are encouraging. I like to look at them and imagine that I will be able to draw my own Elfquest pictures from my imagination.

Currently I am taking care of a disabled husband, working two jobs and trying to get him assistance from different government agencies. My online time is very limited, so I only check in once in a while.

Please keep posting your artwork for us to enjoy.

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 4:18 pm

Hi Trollbabe!
Thank you so much for your kind words!
I am so happy to read, that you are encouraged by my doodles, please go on drawing. I know it sadly otherwise, that when I show my drawings, others tend to say : "I cannot draw that good and better let it be." This is so absolutely what I don`t want to achieve but causing that damage makes me think, that I should have better not shown my doodles. I beg all on this forum not to stop drawing but to go on and share.
Please share your drawings, Trollbabe. I cannot draw that much to fill the forum alone, grin!

Have you seen our "harpy tribe building"-thread , there you can put some harpy drawings.

I wish you and your husband all the best and that you get the help from the government agencies you need. Working two jobs is very hard and I hope very much, that when you get the assistance , that you are no more in the need to work two jobs.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 9:16 pm

There are so many wonderful drawings on here and I'm so behind... gorgeous artwork!!

I've been keeping an eye on the harpies, they look creepy, but REALLY cool.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 5:24 am

Thank you for the compliments, Katcombs.

creepy harpys, lol! , you haven`t seen any creepy harpys from me yet. Just wait and see...

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 3:39 pm

Shoooooow! What a Face

I Have not comment ed a lot, Yeee, but I've enjoyed each single piece of art and fun. Trollbabe's plea is what I hope for, too.
Same for Vaeri's wonderful lively colorings!

Thank you for the reats. *bows*

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 8:23 pm

Ooooooh my, he just popped out of Wendys drawing pen in the last issue and I have nothing better to do than draw him old(er) with face fur and ending up in the present time totally fucked up with shadows under his eyes!
And like dad Cutter, who was kicked in his butt by Rayeks timewarp , his poor drunken kid goes through his own nightmare of live because of Rayeks brat!
MUAHAHAAHAAAAA, am I evil! (having a lot of fun)
The no more boy got dressed up by Yeee in  black leather clothes decorated with parts of lighters and was filled up by her with beer and some illegal stuff.
cheers!
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 Chadto12

Here is the fitting music for the pic: the title is the same as the name of the beer : "sauf noch ein!" which is totally false german (fitting for drunken guys )  :faceplant:

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 9:27 pm

Your creativity and productivity are incredible, Yeee! Poor boy Cutlet ... he looks like he had an encounter with a Harpy. XD Aneret? Modern times elf ... still so true and elfquesty! Awesome *bows*

... and you have a dark humor, Yeee! Dark Send

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:22 pm

Thanx Embala, but he had the encounter with Yeee, as I wrote in my last post:
The no more boy got dressed up by Yeee in black leather clothes decorated with parts of lighters and was filled up by her with beer and some illegal stuff.
cheers!
lol! And yes, beware my humor . Twisted Evil

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:26 pm

I know - of course I've read your comment. Had to think of a Harpy nevertheless. ^^ Imagination running free.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:28 pm

oh ok, sometimes I have to edit my posts sometimes, because there are some details, which must be added. And then I always believe, that they are not seen.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Hey , today I had no time to draw. So I remebered, that I wanted to put in here some old pics of mine. One of my favourite old pics is this here: the last one of Firespark , a comic strip ripped out of a greater story, which I never drew or wrote down, so the story around this scene is lost. But this scene I had to draw, there is also a following page, which is in pencil version and yet unfinished.
I liked the page so much that I made different versions of it, the first is a partially coloured experiment, which I love: everything is in b/w but only two very important details are coloured. the second version is coloured by Ari.

1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 Firesp15
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 Firesp16
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 7:41 pm

I'm amazed how "elfquesty" it looks, Yeee. The proportions and features ... the playfulness ... and the eyes! I've loved the eyes in earlier EQ - especially the close-ups. You've captured the glance the same way. I see eyes meet eyes ... even when they look in opposite directions.
Almost a Recognition scene. But you have enhanced eyes and lips (instead of eyes) ... makes me think of a love relationship. The girl's eyes turned out fantastic - very intense. No need to enhance them anyway. ^^
I like the stylistic device with the partial coloring - makes it special and very eye catchy. ^^

Ari created believable darkness with her coloring. Dark shades, highlights - but the colors stay true. The eyes are bright and alive. Not shure what Ari used - color pencils? chalks? - it turned out awesome and I love the "oldfashioned" way.

You and Ari were a great team. Thanks for sharing these older pieces of art, Yeee.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Yay, thanx so much , Embala. I feel honoured  Very Happy  
"I see eyes meet eyes ... even when they look in opposite directions.
Almost a Recognition scene."
Er....they look into each others eyes. Maybe I should have made the cutting line between the 2 panels not black but white, so that they look more separated. He walks through the entrance into the hut and watches at her, when he meets her. She waits for him to walk into the room and looks at him in return.
If recognition would strike, than it would be on the following page, grin.

Ari used colour pencils.
I have a few other old pics, starting with some elfkids
1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 Elfkid10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 6:34 pm

I know they look in each others eyes, Yeee.

Hab mich wohl nicht sehr klar ausgedrückt - Es ist klar, dass sie sich gerade in die Augen schauen. So wie die bilder angeordnet sind, schauen sie zwar in die "entgegengesetzte" Richtung (statt zu sich hin), aber aus dem Kontext ist klar, dass sich die Augen treffen.

And I like that it is not the expected "face to face" layout. There's more ... tension your way. Like

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 4:16 pm

Yeee ...
https://comiconlinefree.com/elfquest-stargazers-hunt/issue-1
... in case you are curious. Und falls dein PC das mit macht.

Rechts unterhalb der Comicseite kannst du weiter klicken (jedenfalls kann ich das am normalen Computer) - und hier kommt ein Link mit Satreeka:
https://comiconlinefree.com/elfquest-stargazers-hunt/issue-1/12
and
https://comiconlinefree.com/elfquest-stargazers-hunt/issue-1/14
and
https://comiconlinefree.com/elfquest-stargazers-hunt/issue-1/19

(ich werde das gegen einen Kommentar zu den Elfenkindern Very Happy austauschen - später)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   1 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 9 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: