Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeee`s sketchbook

Go down 
+13
Kindredsoul
Kojiyumi
Nibblet
Startear
jaRf
manga
Trollbabe
Embala
Sifra
Tynami
Prayer
Vaeri
Yeee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 4:46 pm

Advent Calendar pic 8: Someone Desert Elf , hiding from the rest of elfkind, representing my depressive mood from late spring this year. I had to make a different OC then, that would fit to my condition, I was not feeling like Yeee or any other Oc-elf at all. But I`m glad, that I feel far much better now, so, she even has no name yet. Yes, she does not fit for x-mas joy, but I finished her pic tonight, finally after such a long time.   Very Happy

6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Saddes10
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 4:32 pm

Ooh, quite nice! I like the detail of the cobra on her headband.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 5:28 pm

Beautiful, sad and angry. I can hear her tell me "Go home!" ... in a less polite way. Defiant and vulnerable.
How shall I put it ... this drawing looks "ripe". Pose, teatures, the overall mood are well expressed. I like the rich detail - the trims and pattern from Rayek's travel coat, the scarf with reminicences of his headband, the belt and tooth necklace. Manga already pointed out the delicate snake headdress. And then there's the sheer fabric of the harem pants for the female touch. A female version of Rayek with edges and soft spots.

An awesome addition to the calendar, Yeee. The best "serious" drawing for me so far ... despite my love for your mer elves.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 6:47 pm

Thank you both!  Very Happy  
"I can hear her tell me "Go home!" ... in a less polite way."
Yes , exactly, that she would say, or just: "Leave me alone" and then she would pull the scarf, which is actually Rayek's headband, over her face to hide and would hide herself in Rayek`s travel coat. She would like to be liked, but does not know, how to achieve it and company is mostly boring, she would not know, what to say. A dilemma for her.
I wanted to play a what -if-game: What if Leetah would have given in to Rayek and they would have "married" as he wished it (very human-like, laugh) aaaaand of course have kids, what a healer can achieve without problems (yes , I can`t let my hands of Rayek for ever , and ever...)
The cobra on her headband I lend from the ancient egypt (have no own ideas and I love ancient egypt design, besides, the Sun Folk and especially Rayek have a lot of characteristics of the Egyptians).
I should give her a name! I like her, she has a white zwoot  that has a saddle on the back, but it is mostly empty, because the Elf hides rather in a kind of hammock that hangs under the belly of the Zwoot. Well, the girl is practicising (...next to spear - and dagger- handling and climbing)  very much in "not to be seen".

Advent Calendar pic 9: Yeee (smaller version) is in the x-mas mood now, she puts on a "Santa`s -wife"-dress and comes ashore. That thing in her hair is a"Venus Comb"-Sea snail shell.
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Yeeesa10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Cyan always looks so beautiful when she doesn't scowl. Luscious full lips ... so much better than the narrow scolding mouth. ^^ This venus comb suits her excellently! Seeing her in a Santa inspired festive gown is a surprise.
Well - Yeee/Cyan is determined to celebrate human Christmas ... and the turn of the years.

Nothing wrong with borrowing a bit, Yeee. It said anyway that there are no new ideas anymore. XD This headband is like made for your nameless sunmaiden. I love the idea of a white zwoot.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:31 pm

Thanx , Embala!   I love you  She scowls so often, but as a moody elf, she can also be in a good mood.
"Luscious full lips ... so much better than the narrow scolding mouth. "
O-o, I drew the lips too full, she has really thin lips, but she loves to show her blue waterproof make up and therefore purses her lips to let them look full.  Razz  
She comes along as the marine elven matriarch that she is, and a slight arrogant expression is also on her face , and she has a slight mother belly.
And because she insisted upon having some make up and a bright red Santa-dress, she comes here in coloured version as my advent calendar pic 10:

6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Yeeesa11
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Advent Calendar pic 11: the inked version of Moonlight, had no time to give it colours. Maybe tomorrow. The girl has now 2 moons on her shirt, one was wrong, I am just used to draw my daughter Lunas OCs with one moon Razz  . The silver stamp pad ink is worse to be seen than my old black/grey one Laughing  . Well I thought, that silver fits the best for Moonlights name but that means unreadability.
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Lunael10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 10:48 pm

WOW Shocked ... Christmas Yeee turned out wonderfully in color! The blue makeup and nail polish enhances her exotic beauty ... and the lips are just right for me. ^^ The golden embroidery on her chest reminds of a Christmas ornament.

Spirited Moonlight with her mischievously smirking wolf friend Wink - lots of youthful energy. I like that you've done the inked version only ... step by step art progress to watch! Very Happy and the silver stamps work great!

I love that you do an Advent Calender of your own, Yeee. Like

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Yay, thank you, Embala.
Next step, Moonlight in colours. The wolf looks like a babysitter, who has to watch that reckless large elf kid.
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Moonli10

Edit: Advent calendar pic 14
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:42 pm

The final step ... oldfashioned hand coloring. Very attractive! I like the intended shadowing as much as the "irregular surface" of the marker colors. It adds a silken shine and almost fluffy quality to the fur. Still say EQ-worthy wolf! Very Happy Looks like s/he is very content to look after this unruly cub. ^^ Definitely a foxy grin! *chuckles*
Iris heterochromia is rather the rule than the exception with your elves, Yeee. Gold and blue - Cutter and Rayek ... and blonde like Daddy Cutlet. Even the hairdo looks similar. The two crescent moons are very appropriate.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 7:27 pm

Yes the wolf is veeeery content and patient with that cub/sprat. It is only very excited and scared when the elf child disappears fishtailed into the sea and cannot jump after it. When Moonlight shapes , the wolf starts to get half mad because it anticipates the disappearance of her elf-friend-cub in the sea.

"Iris heterochromia is rather the rule than the exception with your elves, Yeee."
Moonlight is Yeees daughter, that makes the 2 different eyes more likely  Razz  . And Luna wanted to have it that way. But 2 different eye colors are not as common in her children as eyes of the same color. The former include Scarlett and Ortega. I think that's it. But maybe there will be another one with 2 different eye colors in the future. Who knows...  Wink
And ...ah YES, her grandchildren can have that too. Did you thought of the future design of Embalas and Sharukhs kid? Maybe you have an idea of its design?

Because it is now shortly before day 17, I will send here my Advent Calendar pic 17 now:
An old copperplate engraving made by a human researcher who took a sea voyage and recorded the sea beasts. Since he had actually caught a teenager Yeee.
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Yeeeal10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:30 pm

Kupferstich? WOW Very Happy Young Yeee looks spirited and carefree. Never seen her so happy before. Young Yeee has the scaled fishtail you've described earlier and a similar top as you've given Moonlight. Her features show a distinct ressemblance with adult Cyan. She and your drawing skills have matured well, Yeee. I love this "window to the past".

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Thanx Embala, but I just believe that my skills are the same as then, when I drew that pic. I have not very much time to train drawing.
Natürlich kein echter Kupferstich, das war nur`n  Witz  Razz  , das Papier sah so herrlich alt aus (gibts manchmal bei Lidl) wie bei diesen Mittelalter-Bildern.
Yeee still has the scaled tail, I just don`t draw the scales always (forget them  What a Face  ). And her top is the same green seaweed top as always.

Again , an old drawing for Advent Calendar pic 20: Today Longfin tries to walk for the first time after  half a lifetime of having a fishtail.  Razz  Laughing
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Longfi11
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 12:10 am

*grin* ... It could have been possible - tho I've wondered about the cloudy paper. You see I believe you almost everything, Yeee. ^^ I don't believe that there is no visible progress in your artwork. I see change for sure - and it's developement.

Poor boy *snickers* for him it's not as funny as it looks for the beholder. XD And he has Winnowill hair - overlong and thick - a heavy mane to balance. I love this hairdo.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 6:58 pm

You know the poor boy, he`s the guy from this thread page 7 with the biiiig tail fin.
And don`t believe everything, i like to make little jokes!  Razz What a Face

Next Advent Calendar pic 21 is another very old one from the hawkbrothers: my female OC Feathertip. I am currently drawing on a larger picture, it will take a while to finish. In the meantime, I'm posting my old ones.
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Feathe10
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 3:00 pm

the next 2 old pics , no. 22 Feathertip again:
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Feathe11

and no. 23 : Yellowclaw:
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Gelbkr10
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 5:32 am

merry x-mas to you all, sadly, I cannot upload any pic anymore . Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 7:08 am

Servimg was down, seems to be fixed now.

PS: was fixed? For a little time? Now it seems to be broken, again. Probably the webmasters are on holiday there, too.

Last edited by jaRf on Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaRf

jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 7:10 am

Yeee wrote:
My advent calendar pic no 3, the one buddie not boasting at all. Another old pic, the last of Flying Star, again I trained Rayeks body by copying Wendys pic. :
Edit: Only the nose and the eyes are slightly different from Rayek, grin.

6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Elfkid13

Sure. He's so not Rayek. Soooo not. He doesn't even remotely look like him. Wink
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 1:35 pm

Thanx jaRf, you were right. Now it works again.
oh no, Flying Star  does really not even remotely look like Ray, not one bit. And my Aneret harpy does not even remotely look like me!  Razz  
My late christmas pic and not even finished, but this is symptomatic for me, half of the x-mas-work to do stays undone so that the rest of it becomes good.  Razz
6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Merryx10[/url

Edit: Aneret harpy sits on top of the christmas tree or tries at least. heh heh

6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Merryx11
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 6:35 am

I'm ready to believe almost everything ... and keep some "healthy doubts" where it seems appropriate. No worries that I'll be too gullible. ^^

Feathertip was among the last glimpse of the forum I've seen before vacations. Definitely an old one from your EQ beginnings. If I'd need a prove that your art shows clear developement this is it. You are much better with facial features and expressions nowadays ... more self-evidently and playful.
This early elf picture holds its own charm and proves the love for EQ. I like the pin up calendar style. Very Happy Feathertip seems to be a tomboyish one - with a mischievous trait and just a bit gauche(?) - linkisch in German. The Pippi Langstrumpf style for the boots is prizeless! Unique overall dress - catchy and practical to put on and off ... and a bit less practical to keep certain parts covered. XD Her hair looks as if Skywise visited the Hawkbrothers at some point. The feather adornements add a soft and playful touch.
Quite natural that Feathertip used a feather to flirt. ^^ Beautifully natural drawn and the grey-white pattern matches her eyes.
Feathertip turned out like a girl at prom night nervously waiting for her date in the "valley dress". I love how Windswift turned out. The falcon illustrates that you've preferred to draw birds (and other animals) in your beginnings. Very detailed. Natural. And - I adore this expression!

The second set of Feathertip shows well that you are familiar with drawing EQ elves in general and your OC in special now. Smooth and round, fleshed out well and very elfquesty. Poses and features look relaxed - like you are comfortable with drawing your girl ... and she mirrors this ease. I like the different poses of the hands ... natural and expressive.
And I adore Windswift! Smooth and cuddly and a character of its own for sure.
The background trees add a feeling of home and "ground" the girl. No floating free in the blue anymore.
Yellowclaw is a gorgeous birthday surprise! Just WOW ... Shocked You say you don't draw much? How can your elves and drawing style devope so much within a year?  Suspect You're kidding! He's eye candy - alive and agile. Totally natural features and build - and clearly elfquesty at the same time. Caught in movement. I adore the interaction with Longtalon ... I can see it happen right before my eyes and want to join in. Amazing!

Last not least a Harpy Christmas! rendeer Aneret harpy crashing Christmas is hilarious! rofl Poor treelet ... prizeless expression. SKAAW!
I love to see this drawing as a draft first. It feels like following your thoughts ... feeling the idea flow and see it materialise on the sheet.

It was awesome to see your own Advent calendar grow up in your threads. Merry Christmas, Yeee and a peaceful and recreative time "between the years".

Have I ever mentioned that I love your kind of humor? ^^

Last edited by Embala on Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 9:15 am

Oh wow, what praise! Thank you again,Embala .
"Feathertip seems to be a tomboyish one - with a mischievous trait and just a bit gauche"
Yes, yes and no. The last one:"linkisch" fits more for Yeee, as a mer she is trampling like a zwoot on the ground and can not coordinate her limbs correctly on the "dry land and at air" as she calls it. Unlike Feathertip , who can manage at ease to hop up and down and between the trees like a wolfrider.
Yes her dress is a bit less practical to keep certain parts covered, but that is no pure coincidence Wink  
"Her hair looks as if Skywise visited the Hawkbrothers at some point. "
He wasn `t there. Feathertip actually had brown hair and deep black eyes but the twisted magic in their forest fades the hair and eyes of the magic users, so that 20 years after the first magic using  they have white hair and eyes and have become mortal. Being a magic talented elf means there to be cursed to die. But that bothers their parents more than the magic users themselves. Recognition produces magical talented elves and is also seen as a curse.
The peregrine falcons english name is Windspeed. (What a cool name for a male harpy elf btw, griiiin! )
"Smooth and cuddly and a character of its own for sure."
yes, he is.

"It was awesome to see your own Advent calendar grow up in your threads. Merry Christmas, Yeee and a peaceful and recreative time "between the years"."
Same to you too, now it is my recreative time I longed for so much.  YAY!

Edit: "Have I ever mentioned that I love your kind of humor? ^^"
I dont know? But thanx, I like to entertain you, after you where so sad. Hope you feel better now.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 5:20 pm

I like to learn bits and pieces about your characters. Smile I remember that "curse" or weakness of the magic users - you've mentioned it earlier. Well ... too not well. ^^

Danke der Nachfrage ... mir geht's ganz gut. Smile Feeling pretty well again - the troll is back in the coffer for now. Thank you for your kindness, Yeee.
Glad to know that you'll get well deserved restful time finally.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 10:24 am

Good to read, that you feel better now!

Now I am finally ready with my  x-mas pic, In the new year!!!
Yeee send me a photo of her last x-mas. As in every year, it ended in hopeless chaos, but Yeee had great fun giving Haken the gift he deserved. (He could have been larger, but the treetop was in the way) So he and the high size shaped Yeee are a little bit smaller. The timeline doesn`t fit too, Moonlight is at the age of 6 (?), then when the Wolfrider kids get their first Wolf friend. (normally she would be fully grown by now).
And Chad/Cutlet is still on the bottle, he just switches from beer to rum. Yeee makes sure he doesn't run out of alcohol.  Rayek Devil  That does not fit to the timeline too, Now Chad is off the bottle and remains sober.
I just wanted to draw those Elves on the end-of-the-year pic again which I drew in that year.

6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Merry_11
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 7:56 pm

Prizeless! Like Too tired for an appropriate comment. Will return la... zzzzz ZZzz Zzzz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeee`s sketchbook   6 - Yeee`s sketchbook - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeee`s sketchbook
Page 11 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: